Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Mischevang Return Empty Mischevang Return

Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:22 pm

Photobucket
Verathius Mischevang

The Forgotten One
Enter The Lost Mischevang

He could feel Kurama tremble against his shoulders as they returned to this place. How many moons had passed since he'd fallen into that slumber? Rose's lecture was likely incoming or something along those lines. Verathius had gone to train after the matter on the Moon. His sister's goals were his only concern at that time. But what of himself and what he wanted? Didn't he have a right to desires of his own? Verathius had become more a person since Kurama came. It was as though desires had struck him finally. Being alone in the darkness for so long left him stoic in many ways. He didn't see things before with that old body. Silver hair and gold eyes were his new changes. His body was smaller but something about it was more imposing. As though the man had changed somehow forcing this. Verathius could still transform as far as he could tell. His eyes were focusing on entering this place again. Former Segunda of the Shadow Espada. Verathius wanted something but what was it he desired. He didn't look down on demons or other races.

Perhaps, it was to see what his true might be. To feel something pressing him to the absolute limits. No, that didn't feel right either. Kurama and he sought something beyond this good and evil. Nagato had a goal as well he would meet with him as well before making a choice. His mind was in something of a state of confusion. Which was a rare feeling not unwelcome one indeed? He'd been nothing but a mindless grunt for all these years. It was about time Verathius showed a mind under all that muscle. Verathius for to long had walked in saying yes and not thinking about it. He'd never gotten to the point where he'd defended his title. Or even thought about what it meant being an Espada. That name held something more to it and he wantd to talk to his sister. About the future of their people and what was to come of it.

What happened to Ashlei and everything that had been going on. Verathius petted Kurama the hollow fox on his shoulders as he released a small amount of his spiritual pressure. This was his way of letting them know he'd returned. Though he suspected his sister had gotten word already. Soon he would get answers to how long he'd been unconcious.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mischevang Return Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Mischevang Return Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mischevang Return Empty Re: Mischevang Return

Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:37 pm
[PLAY ALL OF THE POSTING MUSIC]

Mischevang Return 6EdIfMt

Artist: Jeff Williams - Song: Sacrifice - Word Count: N/A

Bliss. That one word could describe the months that passed after her encounter on the moon with that Kamui bastard. Ever since her ingenuity was reawakened, Rose could find herself spending entire days and nights improving the military might of Shadow Fall, researching the depths of the Arrancar body, inventing newly engineered equipment, improving her previous inventions and pushing her mind and body further in combat. It was a deep-rooted desire to not break that vow to that man in order to always better herself until the fated day they crossed paths again. Even if he didn't take as much stock as her, Rose didn't care and knew how her heart felt and that was good enough for her.

So it's why the return of brother marked another amusing point. How could it be so entertaining? Simple: a chance to experiment. Rose figured that if she could make Ashlei into an outright unstoppable power, why not tinker with The Arrancar body with someone akin to her own blood? Hence, it's why she decided when her brother returned that she would utilize her blessed talents to resign his body and see what her origin code could construct for him.

Thus as the crimson moon of Demon World illuminated the lands with a blood-red glow, the bright pink eyes of the young Mischevang broke through the darkness of an alleyway. When this moment occurred, Verathius would feel a warm touch on his hand and a tender chuckle from the voice of his sister. While her face looked exhausted and tired, there was still a sense of sedated happiness felt on her face. It was if the woman took one too many drugs and was still riding the high of it.

"Nice to you are looking good brother. You don't look like absolute shit unlike the last time I saw your ass."

Yet, despite her appearances, the tone of speaking from the woman ever anything but sedated or exhausted. Instead, there was flare and oomph behind the words which uttered from her mouth. As if the flames of her past self-were reawakened and she was basking in the glow of her own greatness. At least, that is how the Primera Espada should be, right? Of course.

"In fact, I'd dare say there is a bit of hope left in your behind."

Rose was already analyzing the body of the male from the physical alterations, to the volumes of spiritual energy that lay within him. It was all being done so that she could make her kin better than before out of her own sick fascination with her science. Although, there was still a good amount of love within her heart. After all: Rose was forever loyal to the Mischevang and wouldn't betray them unless her own life was at risk. In spite of that, however, she still had her own ambitions and they were going to be satisfied if she had anything to say about it.

"Tell me...how have things been? 'Cause I'm not gonna beat around the bush with you: I want the fucking family back together. I'm getting sick of you bastards disappearing on me. I NEED you all and I'm not going to have my needs ignored, brother."

And with that, The Primera's voice sounded rather gruff and agitated, but her body language indicated something rather different as she brushed upside his skin and hugged him. It was a most curious display of mixed emotions and it was a wonder where her head was at this point, perhaps.

Mischevang Return WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mischevang Return Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Mischevang Return Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:07 pm

The Outcast Mischevang

TIAN LING MISCHEVANG

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 458

Tian sighed softly as she followed her sister to the location she deemed she needed to come with her to. Tian loved her sister and would nearly do anything she said; it was still a little bit random at this point. Especially since it was described as 'meeting your brother'. As far as Tian knew, she had only Ashlei and Rose herself as siblings; no one else. Of course, she was bound to not know some considering someone in her family that survived that day 400 years ago; well, someone who wasn't her, Rose, or Ashlei. Tian mainly thought to herself as she followed her sister through the many paths and other types of areas as they moved to this meeting location. Tian was constantly looking at the ground or the back of her sister's head; which was basically like staring into rose petals. Really dark rose petals... not that it looked like leaves, but, it just looked nice to Tian. The Arrancar shook her head, causing her strangely semi-detached hair to bounce around behind her, and seemingly fall apart and come back together. Tian followed close behind her older sister until she seemed to make a motion for Tian to wait in the alleyway.

Tian waited there for a little bit, watching her sister and this man closely; hearing her speak, barely making out her words. Something about looking like shit, his ass... hope left in his ass, how is that possible...? Something about getting back together, her needs, and then a hug. At that moment Tian felt her protectiveness flare up and she appeared behind her sister, hugging her from behind and peering over her shoulder.

[color=#000000]"R-Rose! Why are you hugging a strangerrrr. We don't know him! Well, I don't at least... who is heee?"ooked at Verathius both curiously and a little suspiciously; not knowing that he was a Mischevang. So, for the meantime, Tian was being rather defensive and clinging to her sister as a sign of 'Oi! Don't touch my sister or I'll burn you... I swear I'll do it!' not actual speech accompanying it, but, the look was that of a younger sister being super protective of her older sister; even if she could quite easily handle herself much better than Tian could. At least, currently. Tian could handle herself in a fight, but, against someone at Rose's caliber could easily take out Tian without a second thought. The Arrancar still gave Verathius a wary look before reaching out her right hand, her left now on Rose's left shoulder, and she spoke to the guy.

[color=#000000]"I'm Tian Ling Mischevang... nice to meet you..."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Anonymous

Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:30 pm

Photobucket
Verathius Mischevang

The Forgotten One

He a smirked gently flew across his face as he was told he didn't look like shit. His eyes burned with resolving for a change as he listened to his sister's words. Feeling the hug he gently hugged his sister back as he smirked a bit and Kurama made its presence known. "Yeah my body's been altered a bit and there is this." He said poking the creature who yawned on its forehead. Before he did something unexpected and removed his top layer of clothing. Revealing nothing but muscles and a form that could grind meat on. Despite the change in size and his appearance, something else was there. The Tribal Hierro he'd invented had infected it looked like his entire body. Spreading almost throughout his entire frame down to the blood cells. He looked like was drastically ill with some form of virus due to it. His eyes lowered to the one follow his sister Rose. "Hello there, I am Verathius Mischevang I guess the only male in the family." He offered a smile a rare emotional show from him.

Slowly he slipped his top back over his frame if his sister was done inspecting him. In terms of raw power, Verathius was far stronger now than before. Something else bothered him as he was seeking a purpose for a while. Before he seemed so lost and wayward as though nothing mattered. Merely a dog on a leash doing nothing for himself but now he had a goal. Ambition burned inside of his once empty spirit as he smiled softly and shrugged his shoulders. Glancing around the place as he knew the rumors had been true. He did have some news to provide but wasn't sure how that would be taken. He'd gone to train and ended up dividing his soul with Kurama here. It felt strange having a creature now that was attached to him so close. But he no longer felt lifeless or empty from the pull of everything. He took a step back and decided to let his sister see something. "I need your opinion on something, my power has changed a bit due to the body..I'll power up a bit.." He said softly as he stood a couple feet away.

The skies parted with a blast as the ground burned to a crisp around him and massive spiritual pressure shot out. The color of red burned the skies as they turned red his hair moving around. Kurama seemed to be enjoying the heat coming from his body as he stood there. His clothing flapping in the wind as he released a huge amount of power out. Letting his sister getting a scale of his strength to figure out where he needed to go next. Segunda Etapa was already something he could do. But something prevented him from going even further beyond that horizon. Something was blocking his path to evolution and he suspected his sister knew how to do it. Tribal Hierro was his invention and he didn't know what the road ahead was going to bring him. But he sensed it would bring him some form of joy. Slowly the crimson sky faded away as he brought his raging torrent of power under control again. The Former Segunda hadn't lost his touch in terms of raw power.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mischevang Return Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Mischevang Return Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:23 am

Artist: Mirai Nikki OST - Song: Reisuke's Theme Extended

Word Count: 1105

Slow as all fucking hell.

That was the first line of thought which entered into the mind of Rose as she sensed the likes of Tian beginning to come through the area. If she was going to follow her every waking breath, she should at least have the decency to keep up a more modest pace. So there was a mark of annoyance when the other Arrancar sibling started clinging, hugging and nestling up to the Primera Espada. It caused her to let out a sigh of exasperation before pushing her away and scolding her.

"You should learn to pay more attention to things. Don't be so damn obsessed with me that you can't even see reality correctly."

While the tone of Rose was gruff and grinding, it wasn't without good reason in the end. Since, when looking at Tian, The Mischevang couldn't help but see shadows of her old self chasing needlessly after the elusive figure known as Ashlei Mischevang. In the days of the past, she had always done her best in trying to appease her elder sister, always doing her greatest effort to be in her good graces and always doing whatever it took to make her happy. It made The Primera Espada sick just remembering those days now because of how callously their eldest sibling cast aside them, took up the love of another and forsake every god damn thing they did for her.

Therefore, with this sense of bitterness beginning to brew and stir around within her, it was from a point of self-love and willingness to look beyond someone else to fulfill a persons happiness that sparked this reaction. As this sibling was trying to teach Tian to not be so reliant on them in the off chance that her expectations of Rose fell short. She wasn't a role model, she wasn't a lover and she wasn't someone to lean on for someone's full emotional support. Instead, she was a researcher, a hollow and someone with a heart that was devoid, chained up and filled with senses of malice, grief, and idealism for a world to be crafted through numbers, intent and code.

"I'm not going to be here forever, so you should learn not to be so happy around me. What will you do if I die and you are left your own devices? You'll be fuck out of luck is what you'll be, Tian."

There was then a stern gaze then given back to their brother before the blood haired woman gave a laugh and felt her energy beginning to overflow in the sense of feeling wholly electric at this moment. There were bigger fish to fry and she was going to need a durable project in order to test the extents of her knowledge, research and experimentation capacities. Henceforth, she'd cut the air and cut right to the chase to save them all a bunch of hardship.

"As, if you weren't paying attention, this our fucking brother. Can't you sense his energy? Don't tell me you've gone brain-dead in that skull of yours. The properties of his energy scream he is a Mischevang and you should be able to sense that."

After rubbing her crimson hair out of another visible sign of agitation, Rose scoffed, spat on the ground and observed Verathius further. At least he wasn't a depressed bastard anymore. She could work with this new and improved version of her kin and she was already designing schematics in order to devise a way to help enhance his power. While the light show wasn't needed for her to discern where to take her work towards, it certainly helped to further cement how far she could go in her experiments. As, if nothing else, he wasn't going to be a subject that would die easily.

"Ya' are a bloody fucking show off. That's what my opinion is."

Without watching her tongue, Rose spoke the truth and the whole truth. The Primera Espada felt he was just trying to impress her in that moment and it's why she could laugh it off. There wasn't anything wrong with a bit of ego. It was needed in order to remain the dominant species, an aggressive fighter and one capable of taking what they want from this world. It was needed to become whole, to become strong and to force one's self out of a miserable pit of despair. So she welcomed his bravado.

"But you are a man, after all. You assholes love to flex your guns and there is nothing wrong with that. I'd just be easy with trying to impress your sisters too much."

There was then a shit-eating grin which overcame the face of the Mischevang as she inspected her brother further and followed up on her dialogue

"You aren't trying to come on to us, right? That's why guys love to flex."

Of course, she was joking on that. If he couldn't tell that, then fuck, the two of them were about as bright as a broken bulb in the middle of a black alleyway.

At any rate, The MIschevang nodded her head and had come to a decision already and was ready to set forth a proposal.

"Anyway, enough joking around. I came here to ask for your hand in helping me with the Shadow Espada. You are fucking strong, right? So why don't we help each other? I'll find a way to stop whatever is blocking you from reaching your true strength, while in return you'll help me by getting this god damn kingdom together and helping to improve things in Hueco Mundo."

There was then a glance back to Tian as Rose had also forgotten to mention her intent on bringing back the Mischevang family.

"Oh. Right. And helping to maintain our shit-show of a royal family. We need to stick together right now and Ashlei's antics really helped to give us a bad name. We gotta break that, make a new reputation for ourselves and get the shit out of our eyes so we can see a new day for our family."

Then, after uttering those words filled with the utmost of moxie, The Mischevang pointed her right index finger at Verathius and winked.

"What do you say? Do it for your pair of lovely sisters? You can't deny looks this cute."

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mischevang Return Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Mischevang Return Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:21 pm

The Outcast Mischevang

TIAN LING MISCHEVANG

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 803

Tian flinched from her sister scolding her and she hung her head and sighed softly; breaking from the hug and simply holding onto her sister's left arm lightly.

"S-Sorry Rose... You're right... I should be more observant. And it's not that I am obsessed with you, sister, more like I thought I lost you once and I don't want that to happen again... that's all..."

She sighed before giving her sister a soft smile, hoping she at least understood why Tian was always so concerned about her Sister's safety; whether or not she could take care of herself. Frankly, Tian may as well still be a baby sister to Rose at points, due to Rose's mental age. However, she still tried to be as mature as possible with her sister; sometimes she did slip into old habits that were meant to keep her sister's interest. She cleared her throat and only held onto her sister's arm for a moment longer until she let her arm drop to her side; rubbing the back of her head softly. But, her hand flung right back up to Rose's arm again.

"You? Die? Not a chance... No one can kill you; even if they could, I wouldn't let you die..."

A single drop of plasma fell from her left arm, the one that was not on Rose's arm, as it was clear her anger was flaring up. However, in less than an instant; it was all gone and she was simply looking down at the ground.

"And, Rose, I am so happy around you because I thought I lost you before; but I didn't and you came back... maybe not for me, but, you still came back. That's why I am so happy around you."

Tian sighed softly before looked towards the man who was her brother it seemed. It was clear now, the energy trace was obvious; as was the fact that he seemed to radiate the same confidence Rose did. She sighed softly and looked at Rose.

"R-Right... my bad... I'll do better Nee-san... I-- uh-- mean Rose."

Tian soon simply started to watch and remain silent as she simply watched her sister and brother basically, well, kinda seemed like a mix of trying to make an impression that made Rose go 'asshole'; lovely stuff. Tian chuckled softly at her Sister's remarks until she spoke about the coming onto the part; which was when Rose would get quite the reaction out of her sister. At least a silent one.

At the mention of "coming onto them" Tian's face went red and she grinned slightly, pretending as if she was completely embarrassed by this. She stuffed her face in Rose's arm as her face only stayed red.

"Our brother's already trying to come onto us!? What is this world coming to~!"

Tian grinned at her sister and then her brother, her face no longer red as she continued to grin; hopefully playing along with her sister's joke well. Of course, she wanted to play along with her sister in this regard, but, she soon returned to a more neutral state; before she realized that she didn't even fully notice Verathius's, but, thinking back on it it seemed to be a nice smile on a face that didn't have a trace of smile lines. She tilted her head to the side but soon shook her head so she could focus on what was happening; and she luckily missed nothing.

She also noticed the energy her brother radiated and found it hard for her to do much for a couple of seconds when he released it; dumbfounded by the energy. She soon was brought out of her reprieve as she listened to her sister and brother. She looked at her sister with a soft smile as she turned towards her, likely forgetting she had been there after she assisted with the random joke. Then she heard mention of Ashlei. The corners of her lip curled downwards, her face slowly shadowed over for a moment as she thought of Ashlei; the sister she did adore, but, still disappointed in what she did. Tian shook her head and then nodded at what Rose said, not wanting to comment on what her sister said since she was car more eloquent than Tian was.

Tian soon looked at her brother and then noticed Rose's wink, still remaining silent. She soon grinned at the comment of being cute, which, was no lie whatsoever; after all, they were Mischevang women. Both Tian and Rose would be damned if they weren't cute.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Anonymous

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Photobucket
Verathius Mischevang

The Forgotten One

"Hardly, last time I did this thing...I went into a coma since I did release enough of my spiritual pressure. I figure you may be able to help me..finish it.." He said commenting on the fact of what she said. He thought about returning as he let his spiritual pressure continue its release deciding that it was needed at this point. "Very well, I will once again return to this place and do what must be done for our family.It's a pleasure to meet you little sister..I Verathius the Bulwark of our family. Now that the friendly chat and discussion is done. Kurama prepare yourself."The fox seemed to nod as Verathius did whatever he set out to do. It was sudden as though a massive spike of pressure and weight went through the area shattering it. His breathing became groans as the lines of tribal markings seemed to be glowing. Creeping up his body as he growled a bit gritting his teeth. His sister needed to see what put him out. The tribal markings began glowing brightly like the sun pulsing and writhing almost.

His eyes began to lose their color as they turned black with a crimson glowing beginning. His body cracked and seemed to contort for a moment in a sickening way. The Tribal Ressurection, it was a technique he was working on privately. His breathing was heavy as he tried to bear through the pain to where he passed out last time. His body tried to expand as though exploding with raw power within. Before it returned to normal shape his eyes looked tired as he stared at Rose. "Only....only one more push...than I am where I was put int he coma from." His skeleton could almost be seen due to the glowing of those tribal markings over his frame. They were engraved into his skeleton at this point as he breathed heavily. He couldn't form sentences as much as he desired. He wanted to be stronger and his sister was offering him just that. He knew she had her own intentions and plans of course. Tian was likely just as guilty of it in some ways he imagined.

It was the curse of being a member of this family at times. They held such a desire for perfection. They would use skin and anything to get their way with it. His hand touched Kurama's fur softly as he felt the creature shuddering on his shoulder. Muscles were tense as he got ready for the final push as he remembered it last time. Unless his sister decided she'd seen enough of him. This wasn't showing off in his mind he needed her to know what did it. Information was important for her to see what was going on. He didn't do boasting and Rose knew it better than most. Verathius didn't ever boast about anything and this technique was torturing his body. He began breathing heavily as the small lines began making tattoos in his body. They were symbols and markings of some kind. Verathius never could examine them due to the coma. He'd recovered in this body as it almost looked like his body was cracking from the form. This time at the very least he'd remained conscious for the most part.

"...This......This...as...far...I..can...go." He said as the signs and markings up his torso and body seemed to indicate something. They were in a dialect he was sure Rose could translate into something. Symbols and different things across his body as he activated the mark. feeling blood trickling from his mouth a bit. This was taxing at best to keep up for his sister. He'd lose it after a few moments unless she let him put it down. But he did what he set out to do and showed her what she needed to see. His eyes looked tired as even around his face some markings had come upwards. He didn't know what the form was but his body certainly felt solid. It was as though this was the new form for his Tribal Technique. But something told him he wasn't the first to use it. Nor would he be the last with the strange images into his flesh. Rose would make of it what she could he guessed. His sister had a plan, she always had some plan in mind.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:58 am

Artist: Guano Apes - Song: Dodel up

Christ, this sister before Rose was all too clingy for her taste. The woman couldn't fathom how this tender little ball of obsession managed to endure the harsh winds of this world before The Primera Espada came back to the limelight. It's at this time that she then wondered if it's just in the Mischevang blood to be so hopelessly attached to concepts of love, power or attention. It was a sickening thing to think of; to the point of the flower haired girl letting out a wild laugh before flicking the nose of Tian with a hard amount of force.

"You speak too fucking much. Just take what I say as my own experiences and know that it won't end well."

Really, Tian just spoke and spoke and it was becoming nothing more than a blur of hopelessly pathetic and soft words. It wasn't as if Rose didn't give a flying shit about her own flesh and blood, as, in fact, it was the exact opposite response: she did care. Rose cared enough not to see her turn into a pile of tender mush that is destroyed at the first sight of her older sister leaving. Ugh. It was a tiring thought to think of, but for now, she'd just change gears and focus on the humor of it all with their elder brother.

"Right, right~ We are a deplorable bundle of bastards and bastardess's, aren't we?"

The Primera would then tenderly touch her chest, let out a soft sigh and then give a mocking laugh at them both before observing the next waves of power that radiated out Verathius. Really, the woman's mind moved so fast that all of his bravado went over her head. And do you know why that is? He is a Mischevang. She doesn't need the whole broken warrior routine, or badass lone warrior ready to evolve into the next level scene.

Rose knows for the simple fact that their royal family is smart, strong and adaptable that she can do wonders with his body. Perhaps it's her own pride in her blood, but there wasn't any reason NOT to consider them favored by pure statistics. Almost everyone who came from the bloody cunt of a Mischevang mother had a chance at attaining a power beyond their wildest dreams if they worked for it. And if there one thing Rose was? Hahahhaha, it was that she was a mad woman of her craft when she was focused and determined to beat the weakness out of someone.

So, when he was done blowing off steam, Rose chimed in and flicked his chest.

"Did I not already state I had enough data to collect? I'm well aware of how deep our blood goes when it comes to the potential of our power. Doing such needless shows of power is fucking annoying, brother~"

With that, she'd jump in the air, flick his nose and give a hard laugh before beginning to dart off towards the sight of a hot pink portal. Giving a nudge of her head in the direction of this interdimensional gateway, The Primera Espada motioned for them both to go through it.

"We should get the fuck out of Demon World. It's so unbecoming for Arrancar evolution to be had here, don't you think?"

Scratch that. Rose was right. So, she wouldn't allow them a second to reply.

"I'm right."

A laugh uttered out of the woman as she started to walk through this vortex of light. She was all too into herself, but it felt so damn good to be a master of her art.

"Give me a day and I'll have the treatment to give you the outlines you need to become better than the miserable pile of bastard flesh before me now."

Then, with a push, the woman was out of here and she'd give both of the siblings a direction of where to find her:

"Meet me at the Metalstorm Fortress tomorrow!"

And with that -- she was gone. Where to? To drive herself mad with science, of course! She was in full performance mode and nothing short of the end of the world was going to stop that.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum