Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Despair: Perfect Susanoo Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Despair: Perfect Susanoo Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Despair: Perfect Susanoo Empty Re: Despair: Perfect Susanoo

Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:33 am
[mod]Alright, after reading this, for the most part, this seems fairly balanced. But, there are some concerns that I have with this ability. These will be listed below.

Most attempts to slow it down would be rendered moot by the power of this attack, but it is certainly possible for demigod-like characters to do so.

Alright, I know that Nagato is a 0-2++, and an attack from someone like this is crazy powerful, but I'd like to see a little bit of specifics on this. Are only 0 tiers able to slow down something like this? Or can other tiers, with enough strength?

Though possible for very quick individuals to get out of the way without taking the full force of this attack, most others would be caught and consumed by the pitch black energy as it expands.

Again, I'd like to see some specifics on this. What level of speed does one have to be to escape this? Master? Advanced?

At most, Nagato can sustain Perfect Susanoo for a few posts at a time.

I would like to see an exact post count, since just saying "a few posts at a time" seems too vague for me.

easily capable of one shotting individuals as strong as Nagato in their final form if they, without defending themselves, took the full brunt of this attack

This seems a bit...much, to me. I know that most people as strong as Nagato wouldn't be tanking this thing head-on, but I don't think it seems fair. I would say "heavily weakening" them, instead of that. Since, one-hitting other 0-2s? Sorry, but like I said, I find it a bit much.

That should be it for now. After this is fixed, we'll get into anything else that might need changed.

[/mod]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Despair: Perfect Susanoo Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Despair: Perfect Susanoo Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:26 am
[mod]Seeing as no changes have been made in five days, I'm posting this as a reminder for you to make those changes within three to five days, or this will be put in denied.[/mod]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:03 am
[mod]Moving to denied. If anyone has a problem with it, contact me privately.[/mod]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:52 pm
[mod]Moving back to unchecked, but there is still one final thing that I'd like to see fixed.

Gin wrote:Though possible for very quick individuals to get out of the way without taking the full force of this attack, most others would be caught and consumed by the pitch black energy as it expands.

As I said before, I'd like a bit more specifics on this. What level of speed does one have to be to escape this? Master? Advanced?

Once these are fixed, this should be ready to go.[/mod]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:05 pm
[mod]Alright, things have been changed. Don't make me regret this. Thanks for working with me, and...

APPROVED[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum