Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A field of sea blue (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999A field of sea blue (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

A field of sea blue (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A field of sea blue (Open)

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:35 pm

The animal

Enter: Wolverine

Nicholas slowly looked over to them with a soft shake of his head. He could not help but offer a soft grin as he used a slight burst of speed to appear in front of Arashi. As interesting as this pathetic farce of pointless power seems to be. guess it's time ta step in ta show some idiot what power should actually be used for. Even if that power is rather disappointing at best. He said as his eyes locked onto Asuma. He did so hate to jump into the affairs of others. Though his time in the military ended up making him a tad bit soft when it came to others being attacked with what seemed to him to be no cause. He said nothing else though he simply stood there as he waited. He did take a few hits off of his cigar though but he never removed it from his mouth.

He could not help but laugh as he looked at asuma. The thought that someone possibly looked up to the thing before him could only pass as a joke in his eyes. Though he did not look as if he was taking everything seriously he had a feeling that the one before him would misjudge him based on his look. As many people had a tendancy to do when they deal with him. a laugh escaped his lips as he moved to get ready for what ever may come. He did not take his focus off the one behind him as well. He was not worried about any attack that may come from the one on the ground but he always knows that its better safe then sorry.

Word Count:286

Go away kid ya bother me!~

Coding and Graphic In Template By:
[THEFROST] and Lilith

Coolie
Coolie
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A field of sea blue (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A field of sea blue (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:37 pm

The Deathstalker

ASUMA NAKAHARA

A field of sea blue (Open) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: Blue Stahli - Song: Takedown (Instrumental) - Word Count:

Asuma watched intently as the kid got some real airtime after being punted, as evidenced by him landing several feet away from where he was at previously. He had to fight a smile creeping its way onto his face once Arashi made impact with the ground once more. After a while though, he internally said "fuck it" and settled for a smirk gracing his features.

Damn, that felt good. Most would consider him a sadist for taking joy in harming others like this, but Asuma couldn't give a damn right now. This almost felt as good as smoking a blunt and getting high off it, and seeing as how he had no blunts at the moment, he'd just have to settle for this.

The smirk on Asuma's face quickly vanished when in the blink of an eye, he saw one baboon blocking his path. As it turns out, it did have the white-knight tendencies he so detested. Why did people always feel the need to interfere in whatever it was he was doing? It was more annoying than anything right now, that he was being prevented from going any further.

And the baboon had the audacity to come for him talking about "What power should actually be used for", as though its way of life were somehow better than his, but that wasn't as important right now. All the while he stared at the thing, he thought about just how he was going to kill it, though with more of a reservation upon realizing the following:

Baboons are dangerous in their own right.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Haru Ryuu
Haru Ryuu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A field of sea blue (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1300/1300A field of sea blue (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:51 pm
Arashi couldn't help but whimper as the other man tried to stand up for him. Now he would DEFINITELY get punished harshly when they got home. He hated it, but he knew his master was just trying to make him better. "Mister, please don't interfere... my master only wants to make me a better person, so he is harsh with me. Please forgive this display, but I deserve it." He said, all the while trying to stand up so he could go stand in front of his master. Once he did manage to stand up, the beaten boy would move protectively in front of Asuma, out of love for his cruel master. He would not let anybody speak to his master that way, not a single person.

"My master doesn't need you to tell him right and wrong," he muttered, "so don't interfere." He would add, before dropping his blade and awaiting furthur punishment from Asuma. "Please master. Don't hold back on my punishment. I deserve whatever you feel is necessary." He said,though he flinched as he said it. He was scared yes, and wanted to flee, but he would never abandon his master. The poor boy was loyal to a fault, no matter what.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A field of sea blue (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999A field of sea blue (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:30 pm

The animal

Enter: Wolverine

Word Count:379

Nicholas looked to the one telling him to stop and he simply grinned. Why would i start listening to you now kid? Heck you can't even stand up for yourself. If ya ask me there's nothing more pathetic then that. He slowly turned to look to the guy who in his mind was using their power poorly. Yea what its used for. Hell i've been around long enough to know that power should not be used the way you choose to use it. He offered a slight laugh as he shook his head. Plans circling through his mind as he stared at Asuma.

I do belive it is your move now. Though i will advise you make the choice with some serious thought behind it. He knew there was many diffrent ways for a foe to attack but his mind was clear. Thankfully he was not actually mad but in rather high spirits. Not only did he find something amusing but he found what in his mind can only be called a town clown as well. Besides that clown that follows you around is way to amusing for someone like you to loom over. might as well do one good deed before i move on yet again. He said within his laugh as he stared at the both of them. He knew this would possibly make at least one of them mad.

Though he knew that would possibly not be the only outcome of what he said. Though his mind raced he gently rubbed his hands together as he took a hit off of his cigar. Many people have miss judged him in his past and they ended up paying for it in the long run. He was possitive the person before him would not make the mistake of those before him. Though if he was enraged rage does make people do stupid things in the heat of the moment though. He moved into a defensive posture though to many it would look as if he was leaveing many open zones for wich to strike. The look in his eyes would state that he knew exactly what he was doing all the same though.

Go away kid ya bother me!~

Coding and Graphic In Template By:
[THEFROST] and Lilith

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum