Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starlight, Starstruck!  Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Starlight, Starstruck!  Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Starlight, Starstruck!  Empty Starlight, Starstruck!

Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:04 pm
It was a dark summer night in the gardens. All throughout them were people dressed in suits and fancy dresses. There was some kind of special function going on tonight, one of those fancy fundraiser type events.

A gentle lights filled the gardens. The source of this light was a brilliant chandelier that was set up above a stage. The chandelier was 50 feet wide and 25 feet tall. It shone just like the stars in the night sky. Each of its crystals shimmering and glittering. They dispersed light like a prism, splitting it, only for the brilliant colors to become captured by other crystals, rendering them into a soft white light that filled the gardens. This light made it so that all of the plant life looked more vibrant. Redder roses, brighter violets, greener greens. The garden looked as if it was from a fairy tale.

Onto the stage stepped a man with golden hair, wearing a white suit with a red tie and a deep red rose pinned over his heart. Hayato was invited to sing at this event. Though it wasn't his type of venue. He was an idol, big concerts were his deal. Pop songs were his jam, here he had to be so subdued and professional for this event, but he wouldnt let that compromise his style.

"My heart beats to the rhythm as magic is cast with a turn
It's time I awaken

Love, games, and everything else has bored me
So tonight I want dance again

It's like my heart is on fire
It's hot and it won't stop throbbing

As I dance I want to bloom the flower of my heart
And shine even more than I am now
My emotions set aflame, and I'm blooming
Like a red Passion flower

Bloom with pride my dream-creating flower
Even if your fleeting petals fall
The seasons will change and a flower bud will bloom
Just like a red Passion flower

The scorching hot sun is swaying the future
And my chest is burned

But my heart won't break as long the any wind is blowing
So I'll dance until morning

The tears I spilled on that day
Changed into light and became a rainbow

Even if someone were to damage you
You alone can bloom nobly
Like a red Passion flower

Never whither my future-illuminating flower
You can go anywhere without hesitation
That's right
You can shine brighter than anyone

Even if your fleeting petals fall
The seasons will change and a flower bud will bloom
" (Song taken from http://aikatsu.wikia.com/wiki/Passion_flower)
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starlight, Starstruck!  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Starlight, Starstruck!  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Starlight, Starstruck!  Empty Re: Starlight, Starstruck!

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:30 am
Mike looked in disgust as hundreds of people were crowding around a man, he couldn't get a good look at his face but he could identify what he was wearing for this special occasion. A cliche white suit and a red tie with a flower pinned to his chest, like he was getting ready to audition for James Bond or some shit.

Whatever the case mike hated concerts like these, nothing but grown men and woman praising some dude with an annoying song that makes normies wanna rip out their eardrums to end this torture. He could see one man dancing around like a fucking ten year old singing along to it like it was the greatest thing since mozart. "This is absolutely disgusting, how can anybody enjoy this crap? I don't see the appeal to it, there's no emotion or rythm into this song" mike sighed "Well i guess it's what people are into these days, after all i listen to the good o'l classics-" before mike could finish his sentence he realized his stomach was grumbling pleading for some food to calm it down.

Please don't tell me i gotta walk over there and to get food..... mike looked around to see if there was any other area which he could eat, however he couldn't find nothing but local clothing stores and a few bars.

This is going to be a long ass day...i hope a fucking hollow comes to get rid of this damn concert.... But mike realized he was in the gotei meaning he'd have to protect innocent lives from demons and hollows regardless if he hated it.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starlight, Starstruck!  Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Starlight, Starstruck!  Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:37 am
In the dark streets of the city an unknown force for taking shape. Well not unknown per se. Things like this happened once in a while, but they were never the same. The Iramasha, particularly those of the nature variety, were aware of entities known as "Corruption Demons". Now they weren't actually demons, they were sort of like the opposite of them, embodying the corruption of nature. They couldn't live long by themselves, thus they needed something to reside in, something to corrupt.

A small blob of darkness, shaped almost like a rat scurried out of a pitch black alley. With great speed it scuttled towards the gardens.

Small applause filled the gardens as Hayato took a bow. At the same time the orb of darkness and had reached its target, the chandelier. Suddenly the lights cut out. The screeching of bending metal, the clanking and crashing could be heard as screams filled the gardens, people trying to run in the near pitch black area, the stars and moon providing only minimal light.

Suddenly there was a loud crash. The sound glass hitting the ground, but not shattering, and wood breaking. The large chandelier lay on the broken stage, though now it looked very different. The glittering crystals now pitch black. The shining metal dull and warped. Movement came from the chandelier as it was being suddenly lifted.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Hayato let out as he lifted the chandelier and threw it clear across the gardens, away from the running crowd. Still its didnt break. Instead it..... stood? It balanced itself on a large spike that protruded from its bottom. Glass and metal creaked and snapped as it took on a more bestial form. Dark fire formed what could be considered its eyes. A gaping maw full of extremely sharp crystals filling it, acting as teeth.

Hayato got up from the ground and looked at the crystal and metal beast. "Great. My concerts cant hold off from being disrupted at least once?" he said to himself.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starlight, Starstruck!  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Starlight, Starstruck!  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:31 pm
He saw that the lights turned off immediately as crowds of people screamed out in terror looking for a way out to find somewhere safe to protect themselves.

"Well guess i'll have to eat later then, looks like there's a demon i have to kill."
Mike sighed and began to release his shikai, he wasn't sure what it was but whatever it is it's best to get rid of it as quickly as possible. "Wake up, Kyoufuu"
As he said that lightning erupted from the sky and crashed onto him, releasing his shikai with electricity flowing through it.

Mike was suprised that the dude in the white suit was actually strong, perhaps he was a spirtual human or another shinigami like him? Whatever the case he decided to lend a helping hand after all it's a shinigami's duty to protect those in need.
He saw that the chanedler turned into a primal beast with crystals on it's mouth resembling teeth, ready to grind up it's prey into mush.

"Man this thing looks even uglier up close" mike said to himself
Mike landed onto the ground and looked at the creature noticing it's crystal-like features such as it's teeth and body.
"Hey, looks like you need some help" mike said

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:04 am
The flash of lightning lit up the area as a man arrived and offered some help. The vizard could instantly tell that Hayato was no human or shinigami. He had almost no spiritual pressure.

Hayato nodded at getting help from a stranger. "Thats a corruption demon. They like to turn beautiful things into well, things like this." Hayato looked at the stranger's zanpakuto, crackling with electricity. He had a thought.

Hayato glowed for a brief moment as his clothes changed. Gone was his white suit, now he was wearing a punk look. A black shirt with frayed sleeves, thick leather bracelets on both arms. His black leather pants studded with metal skulls. To finish it all off heavy studded boots. While it may not look it but this was part of his Sapphire Style, he could play with around with water and ice.

Suddenly the chandelier demon started to spin. Its spike dug into the ground as it suddenly lunged forward towards the men tearing into the ground, leaving a trench in its path. There was no way Hayato was going to stop that thing with his bare hands, or even get close to it. He opted to blast it with a torrent of high pressure water.

This worked well enough, slowing it down until it was eventually spinning in place, spraying water all over the gardens, about 50 feet away from the men.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Mike noticed that the man changed appearance, it seemed that he didn't have a weapon but he had water/ice powers to compensate for it which is good at least.

The man used a torrent of high-presssure water to push the creature back at least 50 feet, which to mike was pretty smart to say the least. Water and electricity are dangerous seperately but together it can do maximum damage to turn even this beast into nothing but ash.

Mike was about to use his hollow mask to end the battle quickly but hesitated as he thought of the amount of damage he could cause around the area, especially with innocent civillians around.

Mike then gripped onto the handles of kyoufuu and poured reiryoku into it, eveloping his sword in a bright yellow color similar to a lightning bolt. This in combination with the water the man just sprayed around the area could allow his attack to channel with the water allowing for maximum damage to the crystalized creature.

"Take this,Electric Wave!" Mike said as he swung his sword releasing a wave of electricity at the crystalized creature.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:27 pm
The electricity crackled as it interacted with the water, turning the strong stream into a glowing torrent of electrified water. The shock jolted the monster, but it didn’t work as intended. Instead of frying it, the monster started to spin faster and faster.

As the monster spun electricity crackled from its body. Instead of shining brighter and brighter, it grew darker and darker. The little light from the moon and the stars slowly fading. Suddenly the monster throw out crystals that floated high in the sky. Then suddenly things faded to black. The entirety of the gardens were consumed in a sphere of utter darkness, one could barely make out their hand in front of their own face. The grinding and cracking could be heard as the monster was on the move, but from where! No one could see in this darkness, aside from the monster, it seemed.

Then a song broke through the darkness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODCENomcVgg

“Po-Pop Poppin’ Bubbles bursting open
Po-Pop Poppin’ Bubbles with my feelings
Po-Pop Poppin’ Bubbles convey them
Po-Pop Poppin’ Bubbles
Ah Ah

I'm sure it must be nice to just express those thoughts
For the fragments of my feelings can't even reach you
I put the words I want to say the most in a simple cover letter
But for some reason all of these rude words are coming out

From the bottom of the sea
You can see the sun when you look up
The waves are moving together
Illuminating"

As the music started and Hayato began to sing small droplets of water started to form in the air around him. The drops grew larger, and larger, until they formed 5 foot wide bubbles of water. Though Hayato had a slight glow around him, it wasn’t enough to combat the darkness, they needed something big.

"I put my feelings into the shining rising bubbles
But by the time they reach you they will burst out
I will see off those shining rising bubbles
This is for you, I will meet you
So wait for when I'm here

To the special you, I'll tell you everything
Because I want you to know more about me, even my secrets
The feelings when you fall in love for the first time
The tingling pain in my heart appears

From the bottom of the sea
You can see the stars when you look up
The waves are moving together
Smiling with sparkles

I put my feelings into the shining rising bubbles
So wait for when I'm here"

On his boots formed a sparkling pair of ice skate blades. Hayato started to skate around the area as lines of light followed behind him. The monster also followed behind him, and it was quicker than the skating idol. As soon as it got too close Hayato went into the sky. The lines of light around him solidified as he created a 500 foot tall circle. Lines of light spread from the edge of the glowing circle forming spokes of neon light around a dazzling star. The bubbles of water spread around the edge of the circle, forming what seemed to be observation bubbles on a ferris wheel. In fact it was a ferris wheel.

Hayato went to the top of the ferris wheel as he yelled out “Prism Act! Neon Light Roulette!” As he said those words the ferris wheel came to life. The neon lights creating a scintillating display of color that filled the area with light. It was still fairly dark, but the large light source cut through the darkness enough so that they could see.

"My heart is pounding
because I know I would hear your voice
When can we walk together hand in hand

This is for you, The time we meet happens now

So wait for when I'm here”
(taken from http://aikatsu.wikia.com/wiki/Poppin'_Bubbles )

The dark crystals that were absorbing the light of the area were now clearly visible, along with a very angry monster on the ground below.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:17 pm
Everything went completely dark, almost like the entire world was one big light that just suffered from a power outage. Even with his zanpaktou emitting small electrical sparks he still couldn't see anything.
Despite not being able to see anything Mike could still hear the music blasting from the speakers as the man began to sing creating a few droplets of water, allowing himself to have a faint glow around him.

Although mike couldn't see anything, he could hear skates gliding across the hard floor as the monster began chasing after the man, at first he was able to outrun the beast but it began coming closer and closer towards him.

Seeing that the ferris wheel itself came to life and shined a bright light complete with neon and allowing for the creature with it's dark crystals to be seen with the naked eye.

Mike wasn't sure what the hell he was doing but he couldn't just sit there and just stare, he had to do something. He knew his electricity attacks wouldn't do no effect on him, he could try kido to try to restrain it or cero.

Alright you bastard, you may have survived my electric wave but i bet you can't survive a cero! Using the light illuminated by the man he opened his hand and a small ball of concentrated spirtual pressure was forming around the palm and with enough energy he released a blue cero with yellow currents flowing through it.

(Btw it's just a regular cero, the yellow currents are just for visual effects)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum