Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Debt Paid Empty A Debt Paid

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:16 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Tsubasa had come here a couple times since his previous endeavors with his clan. This would be the home they would consider the main base here soon. Australia belonged to no one and yet he suspected they could do more. Making this main location for the Gotei United and his family to call their living world base. He didn't know how far he should extend things as he came here for diplomatic purposes. Tsubasa's reputation was positive to an extent since he came here before. Entering here the first time in a war against Nami of Mana's clan. That was something that made him think back as he and his attendant walked forward. This wasn't something that made him smile or grin with happiness. He needed to be on point here as Australia had requested this meeting. After his success in Thailand, he wondered what they desired. Tsubasa had helped Thailand's military and their technology jump forward a bit. But nothing so grants to make them stand out further than they did. Australia was a free country at the moment.

Requesting the Gotei's presence was something strange indeed. He didn't know the cause or effect as he bowed politely. Before sitting himself down now slowly putting his zanpakuto and stuff to the side. This place most likely requested his skills or services that were free to him. Tsubasa's eyes were piercing as he sat there now in a traditional sense. Tsubasa's form and posture were that of someone who'd practiced often. "Greetings, honored delegates of Australia. May I inquire as to what you ask of me?" His eyes looked on as he exhaled slowly. This place had resources the Gotei could use as well as his Clan. It was a home they could be proud of in all things. Tsubasa believed this place could be used as a Gotei Embassy on earth. That perhaps another Divison could be set up to handle affairs here. Selecting skilled people who were capable of working with the Unabara. Along with others who handled matters delicately in the living world.

He could sense the intent as he sat here and accepted the greeting from them. This would be a place he could set things up for them and not push into the Vanguard's business. Australia suited the needs of his organization as well. But he couldn't afford to get ahead of himself as he listened to the comments. He could hear some of them as a document slid across the floor to him. He opened it and glanced it as he exhaled a sigh. It seemed some trouble had occurred here in Australia since the leaving of everyone. This honored group had done the best they could to manage things. But Australia's military force was damaged since the war. They'd not recovered fully in truth ever enough to deal with this matter. A military, not a small force of people being monsters. No this was a problem of a different kind that didn't have an answer. They numbered in the three hundred thousand at the very least from what he could tell. Documents did indicate a leader who was going to be difficult. Tsubasa didn't know what he would do with this information.

"Honored delegation, is it the wish of you for me to handle this situation peacefully? I can try to talk them into rejoining the Australia Federation you have crafted. But from what I can take of this you desire their elimination, please clarify your request?" He listened as he sighed a bit. Peace wasn't an option in this situation it seemed. They desired his skills as a killer and not as a representative of the Gotei. Tsubasa would try peaceful solution first and see if he could avoid combat. The Vanguard would rather this not blow into the full-scale slaughter of so many. The question was where did this army come from of such considerable size. While the number wasn't particularly concerning. Australia's outright request of their destruction indicated something. Perhaps something they desired to hide, maybe an affiliation that bit them. "Very well, for a fee, I will request you leave this matter in my hands. The Gotei will help you out in this situation but request you allow us to build a home base here on earth in Australia." Tsubasa said as he bowed slightly.

He waited till they agreed to the term's as he got up slowly. "Very well, I will handle the situation delicately and make sure the matter is handled correctly." He picked up his zanapkuto slowly and put both into his belt yet again. He walked out as he tapped his shoulder now. It seemed like the matter would be a rough battle. The battle for Australia would commence sometime in the future he guessed. But for now, if the Gotei could get a firm footing in the living world. That could be guarded by trusted personal it would work fine. Tsubasa didn't know exactly what to expect as he felt the politics here were dirty. He was just playing the role of janitor here in Australia. They agreed to the terms as he looked at his attendant. Go inform the Gotei of the situation here and request. I agreed to the terms and will set out to handle matters.

The time for talk had passed as he vanished through a potent flash step. It was time to move on to the next matter as he appeared in the location marked on the documents. They certainly were large in terms of force as he stared. This wasn't a matter to be handled without some delicate matters. Reputation aside he'd agreed to the terms of dealing with this force. It would be simple to kill them all, extremely simple. He'd be able to do this number in a short amount of time if he did it alone. Tsubasa stood in the night sky staring down at the military gathered. three hundred thousand roughly it seemed was not far off. Technology wise he guessed they didn't have anything truly advanced as he judged and waited. Did he wish to call on the Shadow Force or a Retainer to showcase the Gotei's skill? Or was he enough to handle the matter of this situation? Was peace an option as he looked over each person carefully. Doing his best to listen to conversations and pay attention before making a judgment.

He'd let hours pass as he listened and meditated about them in the clouds. They were noisy and drunk so it wasn't hard as he listened. Each one had a different story and practice in them. Tsubasa didn't know about this whole thing. As his mind went into overdrive here. Resources were something the Gotei could use. Setting up a home base in the Living world was important. The Department of Living World was likely the title it would get he guessed. A group of skilled Shinigami at operating out of living world. Those who had skills that allowed them to function here more normally. And were called on to defend it with the Vanguard and other guardians. They were the first line in the sand before the Gotei was called to come in. Tsubasa didn't know what else he could do for them. They would be able to travel to and from the Seireitei and perform the task. They didn't just affiliate with the earth they were guardians of it. Who worked in combined effort with the other organizations devoted to such.

The question that lingered was this the price to pay for such a thing's birth.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

A Debt Paid Empty Re: A Debt Paid

Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Tsubasa pulled the small device from his kimono now as he tapped a button. A small girl looking like his long deceased daughter appeared. "Inform our honored allies that the Gotei is setting up an embassy here in Australia, we've gotten the green light from the government and they've signed the paperwork. I will be handling a matter of three hundred people delicately without bloodshed. Send it to them please my dear and keep in contact on details." He said softly as he landed on the ground now among them. His eyes opening as they stumbled back and began drawing. Weapons were soon pulled free as he put his hand up. "Put away your weapons, for now, I am here to discuss something." He said calmly not phased by them all getting ready. He didn't need his swords on his sash just yet. He could draw them and deal with these people instantly. Slowly he sat down now bowing politely to them. Their situation was handled poorly and they were potentially something great.

"I have spent time thinking about your situation, how you desire a home and place. Yet this government has decided to forsake you. He said calmly as his eyes judged their expressions as someone screamed "What about it!?" Tsubasa's orbs moved to the person speaking."Your right, it's not my business I was sent here to eliminate you.I am Tsubasa Unabara, the destroyer of the Golden Coast. " He sensed almost fear to begin to emerge as many backed further up. The one who's poke backed up further he could see trembling in their hands. He raised his hand and shot something in the air so they could hear him. They all stared at it as he spoke now, he exhaled a breath. "It's true many years ago I came here and clashed with Shadow Fall and held a warrior at bay. But, now I return here to set up a base for the Gotei and my family. I don't wish to hurt any of you or draw blood from you who seek something so pure." He said softly as he stood up carefully not drawing much threat yet. Tsubasa hadn't done anything of note really yet.

They remained silent waiting for him to finish his talking. "I've calculated and thought for a while about your situation in great detail planning out what would happen with your success. From what I can tell you will be slain by people like myself in a couple years or the Vanguard. So I'm going to give you an alternative to this outcome to living here and waiting. Come join my family the Unabara, become my people and together we will create a home for you." Tsubasa said calmly before raising himself up slowly. His form stood in the middle as he released his reiatsu now. Letting them see it as crackling went everywhere. Storms brewed and soon it became clear that the Unabara had gained a resource. They all knelt down showing submission. He smiled as he let his spiritual pressure return to normal. Calculated the races here would take time, but he saw plenty of potential here.

Men and women he could train as he tapped his device. "Izanami, inform the compound we will have a new family and to prepare food and stuff for them. Make sure their homes and everything is ready. Also, inform Ibiki and other leaders the Embassy is set up in Australia. The matter discussed was handled and I will take responsibility for whatever happens." He said calmly as he looked at them smiling. "Let's go home, time for you to sleep in beds and get introduced to your new family." He said smiling as he could sense it. They were happy he'd given them what they needed. Building them into an army would come later. Each one could be trained and potentially introduced to something. Tsubasa didn't mind training and teaching each one of them. The Unabara had just undergone a massive expansion. The clan was larger than it had ever been in the best of times. They'd gained a family in a way that few others had thought possible. Tsubasa could only be happy with the results of the Unabara Compound getting fresh faces.

The Embassy here on earth for the Gotei United. It was something he could do for his dear friend. Ibiki wanted help from him and he was more than doing his part. Getting contracts and taking care of each situation. He could now convert and train these people on how to wield a weapon. Training them properly would take time and estimation of the process. The Unabara would gain children and resources to begin really growing. When Takumi got back from his Guardian Trials he would be able to help. Tetsuya, the Retainers, and now these could influence a new force. The Unabara for once would have something different trained into a fluid force. Able to do things that few others would do in short amounts of time. Tsubasa would begin training them soon as possible. Having them learn and study under his clan members to develop skills. Equip them properly with the equipment the Unabara had developed. Allowing for a fast response team and many more things.

The potential was now something he understood. The Unabara could finally join the fray in more ways than one could truly understand. Fathoming the outcome was something that few others did. Soon a Senkaimon opened and he gestured towards it for them. They began to leave the area heading into the compound on the other side. This influence would allow him to truly begin his objectives. Tsubasa didn't know how many families they had here they were fighting for. "I welcome your families as well, we are kin and I will do all I can for you and them." He said smiling now as he walked in after making sure each one got through. The Unabara would meet them on the other side prepared to welcome them. Izanami had passed the message on and she could help too. Training the potential outcome fo the Unabara was something he'd never considered. He wasn't training people to be completely reliant on technology or such things. He was creating something new that would overcome everything else in the world.

But this was the beginning for the Earth Embassy of the Gotei United.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum