Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Org Discussion [Staff/Members Feedback] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999New Org Discussion [Staff/Members Feedback] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

New Org Discussion [Staff/Members Feedback] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Org Discussion [Staff/Members Feedback]

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:10 pm

«My Two Cents»

Personally, when it comes to something like Wandenreich; I would love for it to be an Org. HOWEVER, at the moment, the faction is rather inactive; not many people are in it over all. I feel like making Wandenreich and org, right now, would be a little strange as, where it may have the supplies for such things, it is still rather small and not possessing many members. It would be nice for it to be an org, but, I guess that would end up depending on how much work goes into Wandenreich in the end.

When it comes to Vastime, however, I really feel like it deserves to be an org at this point. It may be in the same position of members as Wandenreich, however, it is far more active and Morph has put a lot of work into Vastime itself. So, I really do believe making it an org could be deserved as the effort is shown and Vastime, like any other faction, has the chance to expand from this alone.

I'm not sure how to rule on the Guild of Heroes as my only character who is technically in it, Kimitsuki, hasn't had much experience with it; nor have I. For the current moment, I would like to see it as an org due to how large it has become as just a faction. Not only that, but, I feel like if it became an org, it may become more popular.

Another Antag org... I do not know how to feel about this one either. As much as I would love for it to happen, because the more evil there is the more interesting things get, I feel like we'd need to get a solid amount of villains on site. There are some villains, and some damn great ones, but I really do feel that PH is lacking in a large villain base to support multiple villainous orgs. Again, would love to see it, but, I don't think there are enough Villains, active ones at least, to support more orgs.

Anonymous

New Org Discussion [Staff/Members Feedback] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Org Discussion [Staff/Members Feedback]

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:45 pm
I am in the midst of talking things out with Henrex and setting up an Org/Faction. I feel like site wise we are only missing one Organization type truly. The warrior kind where they focus on the culture of being a warrior above all things. I am in the midst of figuring out the location and stuff for it. I would like input and help on developing it into a fully functioning faction.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Org Discussion [Staff/Members Feedback] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999New Org Discussion [Staff/Members Feedback] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:57 pm

«NEW ORG DISCUSSION»

Judging from the feedback, it looks like I'm going to do some work on the current orgs. So, to keep you all in the loop, I will state the current plans for most orgs:

Shadow Fall: They are fine. I've got plans for them, but I don't think they are remotely doing bad.

Gotei: There is nothing else that needs to be done at the moment other than making sure that there is active missions for this org. Therefore, I feel they are in a great place because I haven't seen the Gotei at 30+ members in years. YEARS.

Yayjuu + Vizard Corps: More than likely I'm going to merge them into one org. This will cut down on orgs and I feel they house similar enough being sto where they can be merged into one. Since I feel Vizards/Ziamichi's are simliar in the sense of having to host spirits inside of their bodies. More than likely I'll get started on this project within the month. Will be called The Yayjuu Corps or something to that effect.

K-World: Kyle has already been assigned to this task and he is taking care of their updates together with me as we move forward with them. More details will be posted when we are done with the project, but Kyle is putting some serious effort into it.

Iramasha Clan: More than likely I'll get a campaign for them going in the coming weeks as I work on making a lot of campaigns for all orgs/plots/events and etc behind the scenes.

Sug's: See above ^

Monsuta: See above ^

Vastime + Vanguard: The actual plans for this is to actually make a community thread in the coming days asking folks how they feel about the Vastime + Vanguard merging to see where that goes.

Guild of Heroes: This is on track to becoming an org at any time now based on the feedback I've gotten form this thead. I will choose the right time for them to become an org.

New Org Discussion [Staff/Members Feedback] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Org Discussion [Staff/Members Feedback] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999New Org Discussion [Staff/Members Feedback] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:48 pm
[adm]Archiving this since the discussion is over with.[/adm]

New Org Discussion [Staff/Members Feedback] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum