Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Naruto Royale RP
Yesterday at 6:54 pm by Officer Finale.

» Well...It's About Time. [PRIVATE/Mirja]
Yesterday at 6:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday]
Yesterday at 1:54 pm by desu

» Seeking the Strength of Ages
Yesterday at 11:40 am by NeoGenerator

» Portal Claims Ze Face (Again)
Yesterday at 11:22 am by NeoGenerator

» Attack on Titan - Brazil/Monsuta Intrusion
Yesterday at 10:17 am by Forsaken Crow

» Sting Chikara [Approved: Tier 0-3+]
Yesterday at 7:38 am by Henrex

» Sango Iramasha [APPROVED Hybrid, 2-5+]
Yesterday at 7:26 am by Henrex

» Prototype Life Experiment Number Twelve [WIP]
Yesterday at 3:38 am by Ple Twelve

» SE's FC's
Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:17 pm by desu

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2432 registered users
The newest registered user is Officer Finale.

Our users have posted a total of 111294 messages in 16854 subjects
Top posting users this week
Mirja Eeola

Henrex

Forsaken Crow

[THEFROST]

Teitoku

tina

Ludalfa

Kade

NeoGenerator

That Guy...

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How Is The Site Doing?
Great
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Good
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Alright
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Bad
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Terrible
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148230047

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback]   Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:32 pm

«PH Community Feedback»

Why am I having people leave feedback about the site? It's simple: I want to evalute and see where you guys are and observe things I'm not aware of. The more feedback I receive, the more I can fine tune the site towards what the community needs or wants in order to connect those pieces of information towards a bigger picture and vision I have going forward in 2017 that I'll divelge over the coming days, weeks and months.

So, for those who are shy and do not want to discuss your thoughts/concerns/feedback/whatever publically, you can just follow the link below and give it to me privately without exposing yourself so it's completely confidently and your identity is safe.

http://sayat.me/TheFrostt

I will read them throughout the coming day and get an assessment of where these ideas will fit into play in the coming weeks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Imakuran

¥ Yen : 321408235

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
227620/999999  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback]   Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:59 am

There is a growing trend, on both sides of the staff line, that seems to frequently discard opinions that they dont agree with by attacking the person giving them instead of arguing the point itself. The most recent example of this was in the Staff Help Discord but I have seen an alarming amount of "Well X just hates me, thats why this was said" and "Well Y just doesn't get it like I do, there's no point in listening."

Ignoring that no one is infallible and people are often wrong and as such we should be open to differing opinions, this is a discouraging thing to see. Everyone is an idiot, that is part of being human and whenever you shut off an opposing viewpoint because you disagree with it and cope by belittling the person instead of what they are saying you are deliberately stunting yourself. It's not a good look for the site.

PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1