Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

How Is The Site Doing?

1 - 33%
1 - 33%
1 - 33%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 3

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback] Empty PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback]

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:32 pm

«PH Community Feedback»

Why am I having people leave feedback about the site? It's simple: I want to evalute and see where you guys are and observe things I'm not aware of. The more feedback I receive, the more I can fine tune the site towards what the community needs or wants in order to connect those pieces of information towards a bigger picture and vision I have going forward in 2017 that I'll divelge over the coming days, weeks and months.

So, for those who are shy and do not want to discuss your thoughts/concerns/feedback/whatever publically, you can just follow the link below and give it to me privately without exposing yourself so it's completely confidently and your identity is safe.

http://sayat.me/TheFrostt

I will read them throughout the coming day and get an assessment of where these ideas will fit into play in the coming weeks.

PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback] WVMWLOu
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback] Left_bar_bleue227620/999999PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback] Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback] Empty Re: PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback]

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:59 am
There is a growing trend, on both sides of the staff line, that seems to frequently discard opinions that they dont agree with by attacking the person giving them instead of arguing the point itself. The most recent example of this was in the Staff Help Discord but I have seen an alarming amount of "Well X just hates me, thats why this was said" and "Well Y just doesn't get it like I do, there's no point in listening."

Ignoring that no one is infallible and people are often wrong and as such we should be open to differing opinions, this is a discouraging thing to see. Everyone is an idiot, that is part of being human and whenever you shut off an opposing viewpoint because you disagree with it and cope by belittling the person instead of what they are saying you are deliberately stunting yourself. It's not a good look for the site.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback] Empty Re: PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback]

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:37 pm
Imakuran wrote:There is a growing trend, on both sides of the staff line, that seems to frequently discard opinions that they dont agree with by attacking the person giving them instead of arguing the point itself. The most recent example of this was in the Staff Help Discord but I have seen an alarming amount of "Well X just hates me, thats why this was said" and "Well Y just doesn't get it like I do, there's no point in listening."

Ignoring that no one is infallible and people are often wrong and as such we should be open to differing opinions, this is a discouraging thing to see. Everyone is an idiot, that is part of being human and whenever you shut off an opposing viewpoint because you disagree with it and cope by belittling the person instead of what they are saying you are deliberately stunting yourself. It's not a good look for the site.

Late response since I didn't see any notification for this.

Thanks for that feedback. I'll make sure to keep a closer eye on that kind of thing with staff and make some precautions going forward to avoid that look. Planning on giving some guidelines in staff on how to deal with those kinds of situations.

PH Community Feedback And Why You Should Bother [Option For Anonymous Feedback] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:48 pm
[adm]Archiving this since the discussion is over with.[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum