Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Operation Clean The Sea I_vote_lcapOperation Clean The Sea I_voting_barOperation Clean The Sea I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Operation Clean The Sea I_vote_lcapOperation Clean The Sea I_voting_barOperation Clean The Sea I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131102 messages in 19902 subjects

Operation Clean The Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Clean The Sea Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Operation Clean The Sea Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Operation Clean The Sea Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Operation Clean The Sea   Operation Clean The Sea EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 6:07 pm

The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: Operation Clean The Sea
Mission Type: Protag
Difficulty Of Mission:Intermediate, [possibly Hard, depending]
Who Can Join: Vastimian Military

Information: Multi-racial rogues have thrown together a fleet of small military ships, led by a Frigate, have been raiding coastal cities that have yet to come under the Iron Banner of Vastime. While small to some people's perception, the coastal cities can not bring together resources to create anything to oppose them, which means they rule like Kings.

Rather than deploy the still-building Vastimian Navy to deal with this, a few of Vastime's more interesting elements have been sent to clean out the small island that acts as the headquarters, cripple, or outright destroy the Frigate, and rout the rogues. A pre-WW3 jamming station seems to be operational on the small island, so information on what might be there is slim, but nothing the Vastimian elements can not handle.

Primary Task: Cripple, or outright destroy the Frigate, depriving the rogues of their ability to threaten the short with the Main Batteries.

Extra Task: rout the remaining bandits, clean out the island, and show off the might of the Vastimian Army, so as to convince more cities to come under the Iron Banner.

Rewards: Thumbs from Hayden Desmond, King-Militant of Vastime, and varying other Rewards. [Advice on this front would be appriciated]

Sign-ups: Mirja Eeola [Support capacity]
Verniy Verniy [Token Loli]
Kimitsuki Yamamoto [Commanding Officer]
Henrex Astalion [Primary Bullet Sponge]

Thread open: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17661-operation-clean-the-sea

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Wed May 10, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Clean The Sea Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Operation Clean The Sea Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Operation Clean The Sea   Operation Clean The Sea EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Mirja, obviously, joining this. Thumbs are always good.
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Clean The Sea Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Operation Clean The Sea Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Operation Clean The Sea   Operation Clean The Sea EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Kimitsuki will go ahead and join this mission o3o and apparently be the leader of it due to her position in Vastime.

Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Clean The Sea Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Operation Clean The Sea Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Operation Clean The Sea   Operation Clean The Sea EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 8:07 am

Signing Henrex up for this.
Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Clean The Sea Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Operation Clean The Sea Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Operation Clean The Sea   Operation Clean The Sea EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:31 pm

I might send Atlas in this.

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Operation Clean The Sea   Operation Clean The Sea EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:32 pm

doubles the everything because they were woefully outmatched before Atlas got here
Back to top Go down
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Clean The Sea Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Operation Clean The Sea Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Operation Clean The Sea   Operation Clean The Sea EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Ritsuko will be joining this mission (As the sniper of course)

Experienced Member
That Guy...

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Clean The Sea Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Operation Clean The Sea Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Operation Clean The Sea   Operation Clean The Sea EmptyWed May 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Count Vlad in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Operation Clean The Sea   Operation Clean The Sea Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Clean The Sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: