Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] Empty Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One [Ibiki/Mirja]

Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:01 pm
[POSTING MUSIC IS A MUST FOR THIS POST! PLAY THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] 6EdIfMt

Artist: HXH - Song: Requiem Aranea! - Word Count: N/A

[Setting: After you exit through a series of large metallic doors, it should open up to a place that is filled with amber light. The ceiling and floor are filled with rock and it seems to spiral on forever; given the nature of this location.

Ibiki Appearance: If you need a reference as to what Ibiki looks like, use her template header.]

Level 8: Muken.

The eighth layer of The Central Great Underground Prison was said to be a realm which spiraled on into infinity. As such, it was described as a place that was sealed off the room the outside world; save for a tower which serves as the entrance and exit to this rocky place. Once one enters this realm, all they will see is a darkness which spirals on into eternity, but the ground which Ibiki walked upon was filled with stone, rock and earth; making it appear as if she were walking through some type of mountain in her mind.

Regardless, The Suika Devil couldn't care less about how the scenery around her appeared. All that mattered was confronting the problem which was Mirja. As the reason why she was here to begin with had been to train The Wolf, but not out of a feeling of want or desire. This was a discipline as the training session The Captain Commander had in mind was going to deal with instilling a lesson: that it is impossible to go it alone in this world.

After receiving reports of her failed negotiations with the Vastime due to her own independent way of doing things and believing the Gotei had no use for allies, Ibiki intended for this to be reflective training. Whereas Mirja was the Gotei, Ibiki was the sum power of the world in which they fought against. It is not possible for one individual to otherwise overpower that fact. Even the Demon Queen herself couldn't achieve that feat.

Therefore, with this knowledge in mind, The Captain Commander overrode all lines of communication in the Gotei to allow this match to take place. All of this was being supervised under her own watch and she was the master and chief in control of this operation. So it is why this Devil was going to take the reigns, create their stage and engage in a rigid life lesson for this hard-headed wolf.

As soon as Mirja found herself departing from those doors, the looming volume of Ibiki's planetary force would linger throughout this endless realm. Rocks would begin to quiver in fear, the chamber rumbled with a low thunder and it felt as if the brilliance of a star's cosmic power was raging within the heartbeats of this Devil Shinigami. As those amber eyes of her were intent, focused and ready to burn any and everything down which stood directly in its path. And in this instance? It was Mirja's ignorance that needed to be eradicated.

(For this scene, you can simply imagine Mirja being led by particles of amber light that will guide her towards Ibiki.)

Ergo, in response to this, particles of orange, gold and yellow light spread throughout the halls of this infinite dimension to give it the impression of numerous stars spreading throughout it's depths. It was meant to guide Mirja through the darkness of her own lack of understanding, bridge the gap between them and lead the Wolf to the realm of awareness where her Captain Commander stood above all else.

With no other words or thoughts to process, the stern voice of Ibiki would break the silence and give direction on what Mirja needed to do next:

"Spit your fangs out, open your claws and charge at me, you wounded animal. Do that so I can show you how futile it is to attack the world by yourself. "

Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] Empty Re: Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One [Ibiki/Mirja]

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:01 pm
Well, shit. Mirja knew that she had messed up with the Vastime, almost as soon as she had left. She went back to Hayden later to apologise and explain, but Ibiki...that was an entirely different story. Mirja respected her too much to think of her as anything other than the head of the Seireitei, but she was still scary as all hell. So she put it off, drawing up a plan of how she was going to go around it, but Ibiki moved first, and sent for her, which wasn't all that bad really. Except for the location to which she had been called.

The Central Great Underground Prison, where Shinigami got locked up for being assholes. And Mirja had been an asshole. This wasn't being taken to the first floor and shown what happens when you are a naughty girl, either, she was being led by the amber lights down to the eighth floor, Muken. She had no delusions, this was were they kept the strongest of the Shinigami, and Mirja was a powerful girl. Between her skill with Hakuda, her natural combat instincts, and the massive storage of versatile techniques she could call on at any time, she was a formidable adversity even without her Zanpaktou. She felt like a wolf without a pack, surrounded by the enemy, snarls on every side, the wind closing in. Panting heavily, as they came one after another, a taste of blood on her tongue and pain everywhere as she was slowly brought low. The mental image was reinforced as she had bit her lip to hard and split the spin, filling her mouth with the taste of blood that she envisioned.

A part of her wondered, if this was just a ploy to get her to come quietly, and then they would all vanish and leave her in this abyss. And that part of her would like that. Stuck here, in infinity to just, run without care. It would be beautiful, as would her end if she ever did find out that this place did have walls. but then, she saw her, standing there, regal and beautiful. Her heart stopped for a moment, unsure wither she should be happy that it wasn't a trick, or terrified that it was something much worse than anything she had prepared for.

As it turned out, it was worse than she could imagine, because Ibiki was asking the impossible. It was such that Mirja collapsed into tears as she heard it, shaking her head.
"No. I can't. I'm, fine being a rabid animal, I am ok with the only thing I will ever be good at being murder and destruction. But, I can't attack you. I could never muster anything more than admiration for you, and anything I threw at you would be pathetic. It would be worthless, no heart and no emotion behind it. And I don't want to insult you by going half-hearted like I don't care. I have to fight the world alone, because anyone who can help is far to important to have the time to help me. I'm broken, and nobody wants to play with the broken toy, nobody wants to buy the broken pet, and nobody drinks from the broken cup" for the silence, and for her unique density, her tears hitting the ground were much more than any normal person's tears, clattering like small salty marbles.

"I went to Vastime because I wanted to do something else. I wanted to be helpful in a manner other than just what I am. I went to Vanguard, and it worked out well at the time, so I really thought I knew what I Was doing and then...." a keeling sob broke from her, and she shook her head, her tail low and between her legs, her ears pressed against her head, all manner of her body was reacting with the same abject despair of her failure and uselessness. "It all collapsed around me. I just threw myself into it without understanding anything because I wanted to help you and your dream more than I was, more than I could. And, I just made it worse"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] Empty Re: Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One [Ibiki/Mirja]

Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:54 am

Artist: HXH - Song: Requiem Aranea! - Word Count: N/A

The words which uttered out of Mirja's mouth at first were ones of self-defeat and self-pity in the mind of Ibiki. They gave a genuine sense of disgust which resonated throughout the being of The Devil Captain. Why was this so? It was because of the fact that they were self-limiting affirmations and those had no place in the pursuit of bettering one's self. And, out of anyone else here, all The Commander wanted to do was better her subordinate to be above this pathetic mess that she was doused under.

Yet, before the Suika could make her movement to go in to slap the senses of The Wolf straight, the woman took a pause and ceased her movements the moment that The Wolf started crying. That brought about a bewildering sense of disturbance within The Devil Shinigami due to the fact she assumed the beast would be more than willing to embark on yet another violent quest. And, to that end, The Captain was frozen for a moment. While she was stern and more than willing to finish the job when she had to, the woman was still human and she hadn't much of a heart to attack someone who is too emotionally troubled to defend themselves. There was no honor in that.

"Enough."

That single word was almost spoken in a command, but Ibiki did not care to see that scene at this time. So it is why she reacted with a hardened sigh as she averted her vision away from that miserable sight. It brought forth too many conflicting feelings of confusion, shock, and remorse which weren't befitting a leader to have. Therefore, to confront it head on, Ibiki allowed her subordinate to finish speaking as she released her fist, lowered her level of spiritual pressure and dulled her blood lust.

With her resolve hardened, Ibiki decided to take the first few steps forward towards the now kneeling and sobbing Mirja. When she stood above the shattered Wolf, The Devil Shinigami kneeled down and gave her a hardened smack across the face. And even as the force of the strike shook the halls of the chamber, made rocks turn to ash and resonated with a strength that would turn most men to waste; this slap was still not one which was made with the intent of bloodlust which bled out of the essence of Ibiki's being earlier. Instead, this was a hit made to snap the woman out of her disturbed mess.

"Stop demeaning yourself. That will NOT earn you favors with me."

That statement was the utter truth. Ibiki had no patience for people who put these constraints of limitation on themselves and what they could be. It made the inner flame of her willpower growl, snarl and howl out of distaste for such absurdity.

"Open your mind and think: do you think I've not caused MORE than my fair share of destruction and bloodshed throughout the Soul Society and beyond? Of course I have. I wouldn't be a Kenpachi if I didn't."

Those amber eyes of The Suika never took an aversion from the Wolf as her words became filled with tremendous intent. It is why The Suika Child would go as far as to grab the face of Mirja with her claws, force her to stare her and continue on with what she had to say to the woman.

"Yet, there is more to this life than being a broken, isolated piece of murder and destruction. We founded the Gotei just for these people and to have a place to come as one to create a home. An effort which could not entirely be credited to one single person."

Leaning in closer, the message was sinking in deeper and Ibiki desired for the Wolf to let it resonate loud and clear.

"You'd only let me down if you take this half-hearted approach to the way you carry yourself in the world, the self-defeating thoughts you have in your head and the limitations you put on yourself. I would not waste my time with you if I believed you to be a broken asset to our family. I would have killed you, imprisoned you or sealed off your powers and be done with it if I truly thought that."

And that wasn't a threat, so much as it was her honest intention. Ibiki saw great potential in her subordinate, but there also laid an equal amount of potential for ruin given her unguided, untampered and reckless behavior. So, if the latter were to occur, Ibiki herself would see towards dispatching of The Wolf. In spite of that grim thought, however, The Devil Shinigami saw more in her than that. All she needed was proper guidance and that is what a leader was designed to do. To bring out the best in people and make them realize their greatness.

"We are never alone in this world. That is a fact you must remember and why I cannot fear you forgetting that if I have you represent our family. You are OUR first line of communication when it comes to diplomacy, yet you act so callously and immaturely on the front lines? I cannot ignore that; no matter how many tears you cry."

Those words seemed to let out hurt on Ibiki's end, but they still were so resolved. And that is because she also understood that a leader must always execute hard decisions to be truly effective. Therefore, she backed away from Mirja, summoned forth her kido and transported a pair of shackles and chains to her hands.

[Here is a link to the equipment: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16965-devil-bonds-ibiki-gotei-kenpachi-foundation-equipment ]

With an affirmed nod of her head to convince herself this was the right choice, Ibiki would attach them to both of The Wolven Shinigami's wrist and ankles. In doing so, she did not know if the woman would resist or accept it. Yet, that was a risk she was fine with taking. If it got out of hand -- she'd take care of it.

"I...am far too merciful. Perhaps too much for my own good that it hurts. However, I cannot ignore this transgression like I said. So I will put these bonds on you until you learn this lesson. Neither of us will leave this place until you do and your power will be constrained by my cuffs until this lesson is learned."

With that heavy sentence thrown down on both herself and Mirja, Ibiki let out a heavy sigh and placed both of her hands on The Wolf's shoulder; resonating with what appeared to be a great sense of burden.

"Do you understand what you did wrong, Mirja? Do...you?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Impenetrable Ignorance: Tulpa Arc - Part One   [Ibiki/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:05 am
She couldn't hold it in, all the emotion that had built up over her incredible misstep with the Vastiman King, Hayden. Her body no longer obeyed her command, it felt weak and pathetic, just how she truly thought of herself at that moment. A small part of her thought that maybe it was weak and pathetic because of her abilities to make the Reality of her own body into however she decreed it. And with such immutable belief that she was not worth anything, that had been made into reality. Such a thought snapped her out of her self-depreciating spiral, in time to hear - and feel - Ibiki's command. The woman has such a presence, despite her small stature, those that were long dead would raise to obey her commands. Mirja only had a few moments to admire her, however, before Ibiki slapped her across the face.

There was no desire for pain and blood behind the slap, but Ibiki was still an incredibly powerful girl, and Mirja's weakened body left her vulnerable to that kind of power. The blow knocked several of her teeth out, including one of the wolven canines, far to thick and pointed to belong to a normal human. Her head was spinning and her mouth was bleeding from the blow, and she had no mind to recover with her Territorial Tulpa. She could only listen to Ibiki as she was told off for bringing herself down. Told that overbearing one's flaws would never earn her any favor with the Suika.

"Ithh.." she started, but the lack of teeth made her voice sound wonky. So she rearranged her mouth, discarded the waste blood, and set her tongue right before trying again. "I never, said you hadn't killed, or destroyed. But, you are magnificent. You can lead an entire realm, command respect from millions of people. I....never managed that" She told Ibiki. "I never tried. I saw people's negative image of me and just, turned away from them. I never tried to reconcile, I thought it was impossible after that kid died..." She trailed off, tears springing up again as thoughts of that day sprang into her head. The first day she had ever killed anyone. It was like a prophecy, she was destined to be a killer.

"I never meant to let you down. The whole reason I joined the diplomacy division was so that I could do something more for you. Something you could feel content, knowing that it was being handled and you didn't have to worry about it" she told Ibiki, truly wanting the woman's approval, and her respect. But, then her heart stopped for a moment, hearing Ibiki's words, and the truth in them. It was no idle threat. If Ibiki really thought her broken, and a threat in such a broken state, she would kill her. That statement went two ways. Shock that she was so close to death, and intense delight that Ibiki felt Mirja was worth something. And that brought on a whole new load of tears. Someone - and not just any old shopkeep, but Ibiki - felt she was worth something.

There was more, about how nobody was alone in the world, everyone had a family if the needed it. And then, her ears picked up the slight tone of hurt when she mentioned how Mirja had acted in Vastime. It was terrible, to hear someone like that hurt by her actions. Mirja had Ibiki high on a pedestal, beyond mundane concerns in her perfection, and yet...she was hurt by Mirja's stupidity. She felt so brittle, with all these emotions raging through her, that she barely noticed the manacles that were attached. First thought, was that they were her prison shackles, and that thought was reinforced when they seemed to waver, turning transparent and distorted as they settled in, and sent an incredible bolt of pain through her.

Not that she knew it, but these shackles fed off the person's Willpower, their drive to move forward, and made it tangible. This, however, stepped on the toes of her Tulpa powers, and the two had a short war in which Mirja's body was the battleground. Mirja screamed as the two forces clashed, and then a few seconds later, it all ended, a ceasefire and peace treaty with terms fair to both sides. Once she had come back to sanity, she felt her body was back to the way it was, all power and speed. But, at the same time, most of it was locked away in a drawer, sapped constantly by the manacles. Even her speed. Her beautiful, delightful, addictive, obsessive, essential speed! It was gone, she would barely be able to hit the sound barrier now. She was entirely unsure what that meant for her Slip-Stream, but she couldn't handle it.

Looking up into Ibiki's eyes, there was ragged madness as she tried to come to grips with the loss of something she had become dependent on, mentally.
'Mirja, you came here expecting to be punished. Harsh sentence, maybe, but this is not forever. You can get through this' Hvit's voice rang through her mind, soothing and calming her. It was funny, a few months ago the Hollow would have jumped at the chance to take over Mirja in a moment of such weakness, and now, she was helping her get over the biggest gut punch she had taken since fighting the Atlas. Slowly, Mirja's eyes came back to normality, and Hvit filled her in on what Ibiki had said while she had been too away to listen. Reshuffling herself mentally, she nodded.

"I...yes. I know, what went wrong. I knew as soon as I left Hayden's office. In my rush to do something that would help you, I leaped head first into something I had no idea about. Not just Diplomacy, but formal socializing. I can hardly do informal socializing. And I went in, half-cocked and not even knowing all of our laws. And then, Hayden refused what I asked, and I honestly have no idea what to do. I panicked, and fell back on the only thing I did know, and I punched, with words. It's like I knocked over a glass of water and then set the house on fire while trying to clean it up" she had that part down pat. Rehearsed and everything. Mirja had anticipated the question of if she knew what she had done wrong, and had gone over it so many times in her mind, it was like she was forging a Katana. All the while, in the back of her mind, words were spoken to soft to make out, but she didn't need to hear them to know what they were saying.

Speed, need speed, must have speed, crush the block need speed have speed, go speed fast speed, crush murder, kill, speed
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:25 am

Artist: HXH - Song: New Mutation - Word Count: N/A

The woman took a pause and notice the shattering of Mirja's teeth scattering against the rocky pavement. It caused Ibiki to have flares of regret and remorse flare through her being, yet she still did not see an end point to this training just yet. As this action may have hurt her, as seen by the wincing of her own eye at the sight of doing something she wished not to do. However, she knew such things could be repaired and mended with either her own abilities or those in the Gotei. So, even though it pained both of them, there was still no stopping this path they were locked on.

"...I am sorry, but I will repair that myself later. I did not believe your body to be that fragile."

After stating her peace on that matter, an exasperated sigh left the mouth of The Devil Shinigami as she sat, listened and indulged Mirja in her repeated montage of negativity and self-limiting thought. As the one the thing that this woman was blind to was this simple fact: she never tried. How can one admit victory or defeat if they never so much as made an attempt? That was foolish thinking in the mind of The Suika and she would make those thoughts verbally known as well.

"Stop it. You are making a fool of yourself. You haven't even tried, yet you are giving up the fight already? Don't make a fool out of myself or you by saying such things."

Those words were filled with the utmost of intent as Ibiki gave Mirja a gaze loaded with resolve behind it. It is why The Wolven Shinigami would find herself being surrounded by a shroud of plum energy. Then, in an instant, she was pulled by it towards Ibiki as the heat of her own soul evaporated those tears as she grew weary of seeing them. They were akin to seeing a child bawl their eyes out in the midst of learning a difficult life lesson. That is how Ibiki saw this. She may cry, she may wail and she may holler out in pain; but the bigger picture of it all told Ibiki that this was for her own interest and benefit in the grand scheme of things. Therefore, she would not sob her way out of this.

"You have the capacity to do the job I set out for you to do, but it will take far more training and guidance than originally thought. That is all."

And that statement was true in the mind of Ibiki. The woman never saw anyone as unteachable, untrainable or unable to advanced unless they were so determined to remain in their own state of stagnation that they outright refused the help, guidance, and teaching given to them. Thus, Ibiki would only consider Mirja a liability, a waste of time and a threat if she were unable to do that. Hence, even if she had to drag her kicking and screaming, she would use her own determination to see that potential unlocked.

Even as Mirja started to let out shrieks of pain that made it seem as if she were dying, Ibiki understood that this was the growing pain needed to grow past yourself. So, even though it hurt her on some levels to be so brute and cut-throat, the greater good outweighed any short-term anguish that one could imagine. As her life would be nothing but torment if she failed to advance from this lesson.

Therefore, when Ibiki saw that spark of madness brewing forth from her eyes, there could only be one thing said to her in this state of constrained being:

"Confront it. Or it will never end."

That wasn't a request -- that was a command.

Ibiki was commanding her to stare the abyss of all that brings forth her inner negativity. If she was unable to do that, then there was no point in wasting any more effort in trying to help her pupil find a way out of this hole of pain, suffering and it would be better to just let her rot in this tomb underground for the rest of eternity. That's how adamantly parts of Ibiki's inner self felt about this. As she was a good as dead without doing that.

"These chains are meant to slow you down, reduce your rapid thought process and force you to think clearly and to see the bigger picture of it all. Going too fast in life will only lead to hurt, exhaustion and the eventual death of your energy without a proper guidance."

Then, in the blink of an eye, dozens of hard punches were struck at the ankles, legs, knees and thighs of Mirja. Taking into account her fragile state of mind, Ibiki didn't stamp in enough force to break her bones, tear off her limbs or otherwise put her in coma. It would, however, put incredible strain on her body and force her to see the damage that she was doing to herself.

"Everytime you make a thoughtless decision, act utterly on instinct and don't consider the overall picture and long term effects of your actions -- that is what you are doing to yourself. You are hurting yourself and others over and over again just like this. You are putting chains on your future, constricting your options and eventually...it will suck the life out of you dry."

With that said, Ibiki would then deliver a hard kick to the gut and force Mirja back on the ground with it if all went as intended.

"Now, ingest that pain, use it to help you grow and move forward. Follow me and learn how to use that struggle to keep progressing. As if you can't get up after getting knocked by down by reality, then it will crush and devour you."

Turning her back away from Mirja, Ibiki started to walk, then jog and eventually run in the distance. As the echoes of her voice traveled within the dark cave, there would only be this command issued:

"Bear the weight of that pain and meet me one thousand meters ahead."

That was all she needed to do. But could she endure that strain that both Ibiki's blows, her shattered mentality and the chains placed on her spiritual, physical and mental body? That was the test of this training. And it was either going to produce something worthwhile, or she'd stamp out and die here. As it was only going to get increasingly difficult from here on out.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:46 am
Mirja had so much she wanted to say to Ibiki, so much she wanted to discuss with someone so much greater than herself. And yet, none of the words came out. It was trapped, under hundreds of years of repressed anguish, under a girl who believed she was worth nothing to anyone, and so didn't bother trying because she truly thought that there was no reason to try. That it would just lead to heart-ache and sorrow, and it was better to close off one's heart than risk getting it broken. So she just laid there, and whimpered softly when Ibiki abolished her for not trying. Mirja wished, so very hard, that she could be part of Ibiki's world, part of her mindset that could drive her to fight against the isolation and alienation of the world. To grab it by the shirt and demand that it acknowledges her because she was not going anywhere until it did.

Her mind had become so dark and fractured as Ibiki dragged her from her mental corner and forced her to see what she was. She was seriously contemplating just staying here, or getting killed by Ibiki - this was Mirja after all, she could easily provoke Ibiki to that - but then she felt herself sliding across the floor, surrounded by a plum energy, and on to Ibiki's embrace. And that, was incredible. The warmth of her body, the soft, but firm nature of her physique, and the power of her presence. It was something Mirja could assume that love felt liked. Having never so much as looked in the direction of such an emotion, she was so on the bench which the whys and wherefors. She had experimented with much while trying to see if anything could match the peace of speed. Nothing had come close until this.

And that, set fireworks off in her mind. As broken, shattered and drowning in the bottomless pits of despair as it was and slowed by the chains so that she could not go as fast as she usually could mentally, Mirja's mind was still brilliant. It's fragmented nature was one of her greatest advantages, even. Several concepts and ideas could be rattling around while Mirja Proper focused on something entirely unrelated. This, right here, the feeling with her heart, and through-out her body as she was in the embrace of Ibiki, was the reason. The thing she needed, the drive to become someone that worked well with other people. To do it right, to do it proper, she would need to drop that hatred of her own race for the way it threw her into the dog house, and she would need to allow the scars on her mind to heal like the ones on her body, rather than ignoring them and leaving them to fester. A dramatic tug of war smashed it's way into Mirja's being at that idea. One half of her wanted to do whatever it took, however she had to take it, to become what Ibiki most needed. But the other didn't believe that centuries of callous disgust could ever be removed.

And then she was told to Confront it. In a powerful voice only Ibiki could manage. Ibiki then explained that the chains were there to slow her down, to force her to stop and smell the flowers, to see the thoughts that would spring up when one thought at a normal speed, and not when you blazed past them so far their skirt lifted and everyone could see what undergarment-based fashion they had on today. But then, she was smashed by Ibiki, her most admired woman delivering powerfully precise strikes, each one focused around her lower body, as if to cripple her ability to move. Nothing broke, but the hits would ensure she couldn't reach mach speed without tearing something severely. And her mind was to horrifically unbalanced to use her Tulpa for any sort of aid.

Like everything, there was reason behind these blows. A physical blow to represent the blows she struck to herself by acting like she did. Without thought, or restraint, she acted and in doing so, brought pain to herself. One final, however kick put her on her ass, and left her gasping for a breath as Ibiki left to go on ahead, telling Mirja to come meet her, if she could. Her entire body did not like the idea of moving right now, she felt like she had just come out from the fight with the Troll for the very first time. Physical, and mental, exhaustion. But, it was Ibiki. There was nothing that could be done to Mirja that would stop her trying to get to her, trying to impress her, trying to finally get Ibiki to have her dream realized.

And so she dragged herself up. There was a lot of work to do before she could begin to reconcile her centuries of rejection, by and too the people that were her own kind. The manacles were hot, almost unbarely so. It felt like they were constantly draining her of her energy, for some purpose yet unknown. Weakened, hurt, and not given a second to catch her breath as the manacles grew hotter, she dragged herself forward. It was like someone had attached massive rocks to her body, and she was dragging them with every painful step she took. She couldn't move at her beautiful Mach Speed, she was intimately aware that her body wouldn't be able to handle that, and shredded muscles were the last thing she needed.

One hundred meters. Two hundred meters. Three hundred meters. Mirja was panting heavily, sweating as the chained drained her of her strength, while leaving her durability intact. The unfortunate side-effect of that, was she was now lugging around more body-weight than she could comfortably manage. It was like she had gotten fat without the fun part of actually getting, fat. Four hundred meters. Five hundred meters. She could no longer feel any individual point of pain. While before, she was sharply aware of each point of impact, now her body had just devolved into one massive muscle, screaming as it was overtaxed, while wrists and ankles burned her more severely with every passing moment.

Nine hundred meters....wait, what? She cast her mind back, and there was nothing. It was like she had passed out, and her body had continued to drag itself towards Ibiki. The commands of the Demon Girl immutable, her body feeding off the desire to be cherished by her so much that she carried on with her obedience even while her mind had collapsed for a moment. And then, she did it. She was next to Ibiki, drenched in sweat, flushed so deeply she actually looked a healthy pink rather than the incredibly pale white that was normally her skin tone. And all the while, the manacles got hotter, glowing as they heated up to such incredible degrees.
"What's...........next?" she gasped, barely able to speak properly as she felt like the only thing that was keeping her body up right now, was duct tape and well wishes.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2017 8:19 am

Artist: Shirō Sagisu - Song: Rise Up - Word Count: N/A

"You are in motion. You are breathing. You are living. So you can fight."

SMASH!

That single word could express the intent of Ibiki's words as her right foot moved on it's own and found itself crashing into Mirja's right hip with the damning weight of an entire building toppling on her weak and limp body. Normally, such a blow could be quite tolerable, but in her state? Ha -- Ibiki figured it was going to put her mind, body and spirit through earth shattering amounts of pain and exhaustion.

"I am the sum total of your failure to confront the brash actions you take. I am the consequences of your choices, I am the embodiment of your life reflected back at you and you must be able to face that even when it wishes to smash your face into the earth around you."

CRUSH!

Again, Ibiki wasted no time turning on her heels, moving in blinks of the eye and reappearing to the back of Mirja. When this burst of movement took place, The Menacing Devil Girl broke her left elbow straight into the spine of The Wolven Shinigami.

"Are you feeling tired? Irritated? Out of energy? Out of breath? Then focus on enduring. You created this reality for yourself, so endure the suffering of this reality and use that pain as the catalyst to create an ideal vision for yourself and the world you live in."

SWIPE!

While remaining nimble on her feet, Ibiki bent down and made a pass at tripping up Mirja. Provided this went into effect, the Devil Shinigami would then take advantage of her shunpo, utilize it to appear to the front of the falling woman and break her right foot off into the chest of the wolven shinigami so that the heel of her boot was pressed straight into her subordinate.

"Are you going to break and shatter like glass, or will you harden and shine like a diamond? Can you withstand the pressure? Will you still refuse to see the world I'm trying to show you as the reality of it is squeezing the essence of life from your eyes? Tell me: what are you going to do?"

Answers were of the most of importance to The Suika. If no type of substantive response was given, then Ibiki would continue to be the mirroring of Mirja's life and proceed to break her in two under the weight of these sins she so subjugated herself to with the results of her choices.

"Speak up: what WILL you do in the face of exhaustion, hopelessness and pain of reality stomping at your doorstep?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2017 9:58 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja gave a mad grin as Ibiki claimed she could fight. What she was doing right now could hardly be called in motion, and to fight, the enemy would have to have no arms, no legs, and three teeth. Every fight she had roared hard and fast, and so she was usually unconscious by the time she got this exhausted, if the enemy had not been torn to shreds and scattered across the field in a fine mist. But then it came, something that she was not expecting at all. Something that her mind had refused to comprehend, even as her body folded in on itself and was launched away. Even exhausted as she was, her body was hard-wired not to fall over, and so there was an awkward stumble as Ibiki proclaimed herself the sum of Mirja's failures. That would make her a lot bigger than she was though, so it was a lie.

If it was Ibiki, Mirja couldn't do anything against it. A slight flaw of playing around with abilities that manifested your thoughts. She was going to voice that, but an elbow drove into her spine, and in such a weakened state, and without any defensive abilities - and with her deluded Tulpa working against her currently - it snapped in to. A myriad of nerve cells where severely damaged, and suddenly the pain in her body went fuzzy and muted. Her sheer tenacity and instinct warred with the sudden loss of any sort of message from the brain, and despite her broken spine, it looked like she was going to screw the normal rules and actually stay standing. They were, after all, not native to her body, but rather something added on later. This carried on until Ibiki took her legs out from under her with a swipe to her defunct legs. The kick to her chest luckily managed to avoid breaking anything, but it didn't change the fact that it, like everything she had been doing, really hurt.

Crashing into the ground, and rolling to a stop, she led there while the handcuffs seemed to reach their burning peak and then suddenly stop glowing white hot and just become normal chains again.
"I...I don't know" She gave herself a shunt powered by nothing but her stupidly strong determination, and flopped pathetically towards Ibiki so she could look at her, and then the truth spilled out with her tears. "I don't know. I avoided everything that wasn't fight because I couldn't do it. I avoided friends, and people, and life in general, because I couldn't handle it. I paid no attention to my feelings because I couldn't handle the way they crippled me every time I looked at someone I wanted to be friends with, and didn't know how to bridge the gap. Every fight I had, I had to win, because it was the only thing that would prove I am worth something. I had to make myself get up despite everything, keep pushing on and keep ignoring everything because I had ignored it and now there was no going back, nobody would help me learn things I should have learned centuries ago"

She was streaming tears by this point, but there was no attempt to get up, because that would be useless, her legs didn't move, wouldn't brace and support her incredible weight. While she spoke, Mirja - or at least some sort of clone, or construct - appeared in the shadows, a bit further back so as to not be directly in the area. There was something off about this Mirja though. She felt, unnatural. Like reality itself was unhappy at it's existence. It didn't move, just stared at the Mirja on the floor.
"I don't know how to deal with people, but I don't know how to ask how to deal with people, so I trapped myself in a terrifying loop of loneliness and solitude. I'm so out of wack, I fell in love with a Quincy, and that can't be good" She let out a short hysterical laugh and looked up at Ibiki from the floor. "There is so much I want to do, so much I would have done differently, but I don't know how, so I can only do what I know, and that is screw up" She flopped to the floor, and looked up at the endless sky, saturating the ground below her with her tears. The broken spine was rather a boon, actually, as it allowed her to actually speak her heart without being constantly distracted by the pain and the ache and the exhaustion of her body. She couldn't feel any of that anymore. The only thing she could feel was, a feel as if her soul was cracking.

"I need help with this. I need help knowing what I am meant to be doing but because I don't know, I don't have anyone I could ask for help, and so I just carry on despite knowing this is the worst path I could be taking, because it is the only path I can take. Normally, I would get up. I would carry on, until there was no more me, but I can't. Not anymore. And, I know given the current vein you might take that as some emotional thing, but it's not. It's literal. I think my spine's broken"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 25, 2017 10:15 am

Artist: Shirō Sagisu - Song: Attack of Titans
- Word Count: N/A

"Nobody knows anything in this life. We learn as we go."

In spite of the wall of uncertainties which Mirja built before Ibiki, she still did not seem phased by it. Did Ibiki herself believe that everything in her life and leadership didn't have doubts? No. Even right now, she was questioning if she knew this was the right decision or not. However, the better part of her gut knew this was the right decision as one most confront the ugliness of their spirit if they are to gain true enlightenment, progression and the ability to see beyond their failures.

"Now that you know you've been avoiding and ignoring the problem, the only way your powers will truly work the way as they were intended to is to confront them. If you cannot do that, you will forever be crippled even when I can repair what is broken in your physical body."

When a person gives out, gives up and resigns themselves to their fate -- that is when they truly are dead. So, if Mirja gave into those thoughts, it would only be a matter of time before the influence of Ibiki's will based powers brought that very reality into existence. Hence, it was why the woman remained firm in the face of such conflict. As, in this time of anguish, the Captain could see beyond what was damaged and acknowledge that at least Mirja was trying to overcome the flaws in herself. This fact was a reality because of her attempts to stand on what was broken and destroyed by her body.

And so, in the end, all Ibiki could ask for is an earnest attempt. Not success. Not a victory out of the gate. Just the burning desire to want to improve, to want to cultivate their spirit and to try and see what is beyond the grasp of their inadequacies, limitations, and failures. As not once did The Menacing Devil believe that the woman was going to somehow make it out of this defeating her with the way she was now. What she did believe in, however, is that the grains of growth were being planted within her spirit to one day overcome these barriers and that she could perhaps comprehend the reality which The Commander saw herself. Everyone had that capacity, that potential and that chance for growth if they remained receptive and open to it.

So, with a glance of sun-bleached eyes, the woman pierced her burning gaze straight into the abyss of the cave. It was clear that something captivated the attention of the commander as she continued gawking in the depth of this void. If her hunch was correct, the powers of the shinigami below her feet activated and materialized a construct of will in response to the massive trauma which Mirja's body was under from this training. If so, that only further proved to cement her beliefs into reality as Ibiki figured it was in relation to her subordinate's inner growth.

"I have not a single issue with helping you, but it seems you've helped yourself."

After folding her arms at the turn of events which took place, Ibiki found shades of amusement washing around her soul. As The Commander placed her right palm outwards, a surge of amber energy oozed out into the air around them. In this way, the particles of spiritual power which live on within The Devil Shinigami would bound to Mirja and steadily start to repair her spine. Little did Mirja know that the Resolve Force within The Captain possessed the ability to heal and mend a person if not engaged in active combat. And, since she was drawing things to a close, Ibiki could focus more on tending to the wounds that her student suffered so she could rest and recover.

"Just take a look for yourself."

With a nod of her head, Ibiki would then point in the direction of that unknown entity once Mirja could tilt her head a bit.

"I feel you've passed my training by being able to want to still better yourself in the face of failure, pain, and exhaustion. That is all I can ask out of you, don't you agree?"

Then, with a wave of her left hand, a red sphere emerged in front of Mirja. In it would be possible for her to sense a thick amount of spiritual power and will sealed within it. It was clear that it was intended for her, but not yet. There was still much room for The Suborinate to grow into before that time came for her for this to be passed down to her.

"Once you continute to work on yourself, I feel I will be ready to bestow parts of my power into you when you are able to work pass these limitations of yourself."

And, just as soon as it appeared, did that same orb fade into the night until nothing but a warm amber blanket covered Mirja's body.

"For now, I'd like to know what that thing is behind you....."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 25, 2017 11:37 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

We learn, as we go. True enough, the only problem was that Mirja had stopped going and huddled in a corner to cry, caked in despair from the time she had killed that boy in the Academy. She had aired that with Tsubasa, but it was still a deep scar on her Psyche. Even those they had been cleansed, she still bore her physical scars in her mind, as well as those that were mental. Sometimes, she still scratched her head where her large scar had been. The scar she had ripped when panicking about the life she had stolen, and feared that it would come back. Never did, but fears didn't work in a rational manner.

Also she noticed that Ibiki had not said anything about her blurting out the love she had for a Quincy. Either it wasn't relevant right now, or that was something she was going to hear a lot about later, in that calm voice that sent more shudders down her spine - her none broken spine, right now there was nothing going down her spine - than any degree of shouting ever could. Mirja thought that if she ever had a mother, this was how she would feel. Someone that could be scary just by being, but also somehow make Mirja feel comforted and safe, even if said person had just paralysed her. This, was generally why she boxed up her feelings and put them in the attic, because they made no sense.

"You might not think you have helped me, but I can't tell you how much it means to me to have someone actually care enough to not just pass me off as a lost cause. You are the Commander, if anyone has justification to pass me off because they are too busy, it's you. But, you didn't. You came here, and you dragged it out of me, and you didn't give up when you hit the wall that I built over so many years. I..." she petered off into sobs at the thought that anyone could actually care about her enough to do something she had wished would happen for a long time. She didn't know how to fix herself, and so she hoped someone would care enough to offer themselves. The fallacy there, was that she was never able to built friendships enough to pull something like that off.

And then, displaying a great deal of versatility and general awesome with her powers, Ibiki's warm, loving energy filled Mirja, and she could feel her spine slowly becoming less broken, and then not broken.She probably shouldn't be getting up so soon and should let it heal completely, but Mirja was never a girl to lay on her back longer than she absolutely had to. And in that situation, she didn't have much of a choice. The standing was enough to thank Ibiki a hundred, a thousand, times over, but right now was serious, so she just slowly got up and wiped the tears from her eyes. For the one person she cared about to see her in this state, was kind of embarrassing. So weak, and pathetic, she wanted Ibiki to respect her and to see her as someone to depend on, but that wasn't going to happen when she was like this, was it?

Looking at the small Devil girl, Mirja smiled, a nice feeling. A happy feeling. Ibiki was the best thing that had ever happened to her, and to disappoint her, that wasn't something she wanted. Wouldn't be something she could bare.
"I want to be better. I want to be worth more to you, to everyone. Because the idea of disappointing you is not something I can live with" she told Ibiki, looking at the orb and feeling the power inside it. Was that, hers? Ibiki's next statement abolished that idea, saying that it was actually the Devil Girl's power. Something that she would give Mirja when she continued her path of Self. Such a gesture made her sob a bit again, but she reined herself in so as not to make herself look even more like a loser Wolf that cried at everything.

And then she finally looked over to the position off to the distance that Ibiki had pointed out and with her eyes, saw herself. The other her seemed confused, but when their eyes met, the confusion quickly turned to hatred, and a thick, heavy feeling of Bloodlust filled the abyss. Mirja was intimately familiar with it, but never thought she'd be on this side of that feeling. She took a step back instinctively, and then looked to Ibiki.
"Rain-check on what, exactly. I can tell you it doesn't like me, and theoretically won't hurt you. Or even be able to touch you violently. It is possible that it's a manifestation of hatred, despair, and self-loathing, from when these shackles made my Tulpa powers kind of outta wack. I'm not certain though, there are rules that are currently being broken with that thing here. I'm guessing it's an anomaly because of some similar powers from these chains? If I'm right, then this is going to be a unique experience. I'm going to be beaten to death by myself. How often does that happen?" Somewhere between sarcastic and hysterical, Mirja's tone was interesting to listen to, even if the content was a bit less than good.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum