Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Henrex's Month Long Tracker Thread [Month-Long Anyburst] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Henrex's Month Long Tracker Thread [Month-Long Anyburst] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Henrex's Month Long Tracker Thread [Month-Long Anyburst] - Page 2 Empty Re: Henrex's Month Long Tracker Thread [Month-Long Anyburst]

Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:02 am

«TRANSCEND INTO ENLIGHTENMENT»

Zen – The final stage of Buddhism is enlightenment, to which one is free from the cycle of Samsara, and has fulfilled their purpose. For this ninja hand seal, this is no exception. This is the most powerful hand seal that exists in the core nine, due to the effects that it brings about upon activation. It should be noted that this is an Event/Near Death/0 Tier Opponents ONLY hand seal because of how situational this is. Upon the performing of the hand sign, with the hands forming a circle, with the right hand overlapping the knuckles, the user will immediately undergo a transformation. Rising to float in the air, and with arms extending to make them appear as if they are a Buddha, and a beautiful golden light shining from their body.

As this form takes place, the area of a mile around the user will become a healing zone, using an enhanced version of Sha to heal any ally that comes into the zone, their wounds being closed at an alarming rate. Stamina will be restored, moral will be boosted, and overall, this "form" is meant to be a last ditch effort to restore and repair those around the user. This, as always, has major downsides. The first being the time limit, which is only one single post per thread, and cannot be accessed for a month after the thread is concluded. This is due to how powerful this hand seal is, and how much of a tide-turner to a fight it is. So, this is not something that can be used lightly. Pick the time carefully, and make sure that it is always used to protect those you love.

Zen Mantra: "On a ra ba sha nō sowaka."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Henrex's Month Long Tracker Thread [Month-Long Anyburst] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Henrex's Month Long Tracker Thread [Month-Long Anyburst] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Henrex's Month Long Tracker Thread [Month-Long Anyburst] - Page 2 Empty Re: Henrex's Month Long Tracker Thread [Month-Long Anyburst]

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:49 pm

«PERSONA/HISTORY EXPANSION»

Henrex - 04/13/2017
:hmmm: Makes me want to make outlines for Henrex's history
https://i.imgur.com/9YInBL3.gif

darkfunnel - 04/13/2017
Arianda: Child Henrex stop being sad.
Henrex - 04/13/2017
Actually
That was something I was just thinking it would be a hallucination that Henrex would have
As he stared into a lake, he'd see his younger self staring back at him
Signifying that he still hasn't changed
Despite how much he's done to try, he hasn't changed from who he is, and probably will never be able to.
darkfunnel - 04/13/2017
Then Ari comes up next to him and hugs him just cuz x3
Henrex - 04/13/2017
Remember, Child Henrex isn't as cute as he was just a tad bit younger :3
darkfunnel - 04/13/2017
Lol
Henrex - 04/13/2017

darkfunnel - 04/13/2017
Frankly I feel like if that happened it could be a small arc between him and Arianda.
Because I can see that she still hasn't grown; still is the same as she was when she was a child. Sure, older, different ideas; but I would say not too much different :3
And yes. Arianda would have too much cuteness. Cute overload.
Henrex - 04/13/2017
:3
https://i.imgur.com/Ug60z11.gif @ henrex's mind on a daily basis
I like this simple because of how it shows that Henrex desperately longs for the past. Back to times where things were simple, and peaceful. He wasn't wrapped up in this world filled with chaos. Those are times that he misses dearly, and he would do anything to go back, even if it was for just a day.
darkfunnel - 04/13/2017
Understandable.
Henrex - 04/13/2017
For him, those times were the happiest. He wasn't trapped in this endless spiral of sadness, nihilism, and despair. He was carefree, full of energy, and a joy to be around. He wasn't the broken toy that he is today.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum