Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Old World
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by basswalker

» Hello everyone
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks EmptyYesterday at 1:57 am by Gamma

» Starman
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 3:25 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Soul Food [Law, Murasaki]
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 2:18 am by Absentee

» Persona New Arcana
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 pm by Guest

» Alder Adams
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 7:38 pm by JJ

» Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss]
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 1:36 pm by Siegharty

» May Burst Prize Claim
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 12:46 pm by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 9:28 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks I_vote_lcapGersberms Mah Fravrit Berks I_voting_barGersberms Mah Fravrit Berks I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks I_vote_lcapGersberms Mah Fravrit Berks I_voting_barGersberms Mah Fravrit Berks I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2685 registered users
The newest registered user is Hakaizen

Our users have posted a total of 129914 messages in 19757 subjects

Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks   Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks EmptyThu May 11, 2017 10:12 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

The Book. The Book The Book! Yea, Mirja had no idea what she was doing here. Chinese literature and learning aids were scattered about her table, and she felt pretty confident that she could speak, read, and write it now - she had a strange mental tick when it came to learning things - but the book remained basically gibberish. She could pull out a few words that meant something but most of it was to old to make sense of, like reading Old English and expecting your 24th century linguistics to translate it perfectly. Which it didn't.

So, after she exasperation, she picked up the book, and took it over to a guy that she knew, that was really smart. Walking into 3rd was always a little strange, like she was disturbing a nest of highly trained monkeys, and those monkeys stopped work to stare at the strange intruder. The musclehead that was just good for punching things and shouldn't be in the smart section of the Seiretei because she just didn't have the mental capacity to understand anything that was going on there. Probably paranoia, but over the years Mirja had developed a lot of that.

Eventually, she walked up to Zeda's desk, and dropped her book on it, to get her attention away from whatever leching he was doing, or if he was having a nap with his eyes open or something.
"Morning Zeda~! I got something for you. I need your mighty brain on an expedition of language!" she exclaimed, grinning broadly as she opened it and launched right in without waiting for anything resembling a response. "So I've managed to get a bit out of the book, there are repeated mentions of Wudang-an-han which is basically a conceptualisation of how your body and your soul interact with each other in cool meshed buggerations. There is also several mentions of Reiki which is the idea of your physical energy, but the rest is gibberish. And so I need your help"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks   Gersberms Mah Fravrit Berks EmptySat May 13, 2017 2:33 am

<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>