Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pyrimiddle weight fight!  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Pyrimiddle weight fight!  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Pyrimiddle weight fight!  Empty Pyrimiddle weight fight!

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:55 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja liked this. This feeling of power that her Dantian gave her. It was the lowest of the lowest level, and she could still feel it would be good for her, so she couldn't imagine the level of power that would be present when she hit Black Gold, or Yu-Shan. Also because she was incredible and immortal, she was probably going to see if she could go past that and broach into a realm unknown to any before her. Probably unknown anyway. There was always change for geniuses and the book had not been fully translated yet, nor had she read it entirely yet. So there was a possibility for more.

Still, she had to put that out of her mind and focus on the task ahead. Which was Colin, and the training he wanted to do. Mirja had improved with her visit to her beautiful police girl, but still knew she was no match for Colin. A better match than she was before, maybe, but still not up to the challenge. This wouldn't stop her from trying, from pushing her hardest to get to his level. That was how she evolved, after all. Constant force of will.

So the Wolf girl passed through the deserts of Africa without disturbing the sand, admiring the creatures that lived there, until she finally reached Colin. As proscribed before, there was a gaggle of people staring at him, and he looked very awkward, which was rather hilarious for Mirja.
"Yo, Eagleman!" She exclaimed, waving broadly, which drew people's attention to her. She had gotten in the mood with the right Kind of dress and that coupled with her hair and her eyes and her wolfish nature made her quite the thing to look at.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pyrimiddle weight fight!  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Pyrimiddle weight fight!  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Pyrimiddle weight fight!  Empty Re: Pyrimiddle weight fight!

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:09 am

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

"How long have I been up… I don't know… Freaking alarm…"

On top of a block shaped monument, Colin's back was pressed against the hot stone. The white garment that he wore covered him like a large blanket, managing to keep out most of the heat and protect him from the rays of the sun. He burned easily. The alarm that was inside of his head made him groan out in discomfort, which is what summoned this crowd around the monument. The tilly hat, round brimmed and well worn, that Colin always wore was on top of his face.

He had been up since five AM, and it was only now reaching ten in the morning. And I still have nothing to show for it. He sighed, pulling the hat off of his head and letting out another groan at the experience of light against his eye sockets. He was no stranger to uncomfortable sleeping positions. Straightening himself, he saw the crowd that had gathered down below. They were all looking up at this pasty white guy whose body was freakishly long. His blonde hair cascaded messily along his white garment, one hand rubbing his eyes as he let out another groan at the concept of having to be awake right now.

"Hello, Wolfwoman…" He replied at length, finally opening his eyes and looking down at her. "…Man, I thought I was going to look off." He told her, as the crowd of people turned their heads to see the exotic wolf girl with the white hair. "What, are you trying to give me something to look at while I'm getting my face pummeled?" He asked her…

Very much closer than where he had been before. A small chuckle accompanied his words, scratching the top of his head. He was just trying to feel sensation, and the top of his head was itching, probably from the sandy environment. He had moved nearly instantaneously, but not with teleportation. It was pure speed, Colin letting himself start to warm up as he hefted up the sack that he had brought with him. "Let's get going. Maybe we can stretch our legs out getting to the spot I have in mind." He told her, waiting to see what kind of response she would have to that.

Once that was done, he began to walk away. Cracking his neck from side to side, the Eagleman gently hummed. As he walked, the energy within his legs began to flow with Rapido Avaces… making each step hit the sand faster than the last. Smiling, his pace continued to increase, the town rapidly fading away into the distance. He was trying to move quickly, and whatever pace she gave him he would try to be exactly one step faster than. This would continue as the civilization around them began to fade away, Colin's path beginning to sway and shift and turn. The trail the two of them left behind would look like a great snake as they passed over the ocean, heading into the heart of Eurasia and the No Man's Land.

The heat was bearing down, pushing and pressing. They had been running together for over twenty minutes now, Colin trying to use this opportunity to see how well developed her stamina was, as well as the max speed that she could maintain over distances. At last, he drew to a stop, turning around for the first time since Mirja had found him. "There we go." He informed her, gesturing to the space around them.

This looked like any other part of the Wasteland, containing strange ruins, patches of sand, small shrubbery… but unlike the rest of that area, it also contained massive circlular-tracks in the sand, and great craters in several of the nearby objects. There were also piles of rubble and man-shaped impressions in some of the ruined buildings. Man-shaped impressions that seemed quite tall and thin. "I've been using this place for a while, if you couldn't tell." He informed her, placing his hands into the pockets of his jeans, throwing his bag aside.

"But I think it's time I outgrew it. So what do you say? Willing to help me wreck it, trying to reach what you are?" He asked her, a small emerald light appearing in one of his eyes, long blonde hair billowing about from the strong winds that plagued this place…

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pyrimiddle weight fight!  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Pyrimiddle weight fight!  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:46 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Looking up at Colin, she gave him a grin, and it would be clear - depending on his perception, which was probably very good to move like he did and not get smashed into a tree - that she wasn't sweating, not even in the slightest. She was starting to flush from the intense heat on her melanin-lacking skin, but as for sweat, there was not even a drop.
"Well, gotta keep you happy some how, and I don't really see a kitchen around here. Albiet, pretty hot enough to just simply put meat on the floor and watch it cook" she quipped, shaking her head softly before watching him move from his perch.

The World ground to a halt as he moved, such that a speck of sand lazily drifted by, an act that would take mere moments stretched out to be a handful of seconds. Without an Enhanced Physical Instant, she had no chance of reacting to it in time, so it was good that it was not a malicious move, just a showy off move to make it clear that he was still the fastest thing on this continent. And it irritated Mirja enough to want to pummel him. She still needed a lot of work before she could do that though. At her current level, with estimations of the enhancements that she got from Bronze, she theorised that she would have to be at least Black Gold to keep pace with him. Such disparity drove her to improve every second, but also annoyed her because she was the fastest, and evidence to the contrary didn't sit well.

And then they were running. He let her set the pace, so just to piss him off, she kept it a cosy sub-sonic velocity, so she could chat.
"I'm guessing from your remark you like my outfit? I try to dress according to the surroundings. I got a uniform for Vastime, which I look really cute in, and a Maid's Uniform for the cafe I got there. Unless you are a feckless virgin hunter like Henrex, it is certainly something that gets the blood pumping" She told him, before keeping herself casual and chilled. Most people would have to put at least some level of focus into such a run, but she was not most people. The faster she went the more natural she felt.

By the time they had arrived, Mirja had grown from incredibly pale to a healthy pink, and would tan further into a soft gold as the hours passed. The place she had been led to was a place that appeared to be a secret training ground for Colin, his little hideaway that he now wanted to destroy. Which worked for Mirja. She wanted to see the power of her Tai Chi, which was probably going to be considerable when added to her mammoth strength. But first, she drew two runes, and swallowed one of them, before flicking the other to Colin.
"Nice Mancave" She quipped, before feeling the explosion of liquid inside her. Would keep her hydrated for a few hours. "As awesome as we are, we are still unfortunately biological. Swallow that, and it'll keep you from passing out from dehydration. This kind of sun is set to put even someone like us down for the count" she told him, before drawing Qi from her Dantian into her fists. She wanted to see how strong it was before throwing in the rest of her tricks, several of which she had not possessed last time her and Colin fought.

She gave him a few seconds to swallow the rune, and get it down, and then when she was confident it had done it's duty, she fell forward onto her face. Not quite the best opening in a fight, but there were probably worse? Especially considering when she was half an inch from a face plant she suddenly ceased the momentum of falling and launched herself forwards with it and then bunched a mighty fist to crash into his gut. With the Qi and her Falling Wolf Punch, she rocketed at Colin considerably faster than what she had shown him before, so if he was hoping he knew her limited because of the last fight, he'd be rather mistaken. The punch would be as strong as it was last time they have fought, but considering the double-edged technique she had used then that she wasn't using now, that was rather frightening.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pyrimiddle weight fight!  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Pyrimiddle weight fight!  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:56 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

Colin's tilly hat prevented his face from burning, covering the majority of his expression in the shade. The lack of sweat on her body was not something that he would normally have gone out of his way to notice, so he did not end up noticing it. If anything, he simply noticed that she did not look as uncomfortable as he would normally have imagined. "Well if you can't get the job done through the stomach." He shrugged from his perch, before letting himself move. For him, it was nothing to think about or concern himself with. He could not notice her irritation due to her hiding it from him. He just thought of it as a hop, letting him reach his target. For going from point A to point B, instead of constantly obtaining new points and adjusting his course, this was easy as pie. Assuming that pie is simple to make, that is.

While they began to run, he was not immensely bothered by her changing the pace to something less than sonic. Honestly, the biggest problem was going to be the sun bearing down on them, and he was covered up well enough to prevent that from affecting him. She was the one who would end up tanning from it. "Yeah, I do, quite a lot. It's definitely appealing and you wear it well. I'm going to feel bad if it gets damaged, or the veil gets lost." He told her with a chuckle, listening to her description of the other outfits that she had. "A maid café? I'd be too embarrassed... and it still sounds like you let that guy get to you too much." He replied, still chuckling as he did so. The laughs were easy, not forced, but not completely involved either. Perhaps he was thinking about something else as they ran.

When it came to Colin moving quickly, it was like starting a car up. Things were a bit rough and uncomfortable at first, when it came to cross large distances. However, once he got his 'wheels' going, the rotations of his energy surging through his body, he could largely relax and let his energy carry him forwards.

The color of her skin had changed, and Colin had some noticeable red on his ankles, between the space of his jeans and jackboots. This was perhaps the only thing that would irritate him from moving at a slower pace. One of the benefits of the male's personality was that while he certainly enjoyed going fast… he could also be perfectly content going so. Colin was in no hurry in much anything in his life; he could understand when things were important and needed to be acted on, but he tried to view life as more laid-back.

When she tossed the rune to him, he looked it over for a moment, holding it up to the light. "Thanks. You're the first person I've brought out here myself. Anyone else found me and we usually fought to the death." He chuckled, guessing that the item was safe if she was using it on herself. Well, I don't need water to maintain brain functionality. And I don't intend to let myself get heated up much, either. He thought with a smile, looking it over. "Alright, now is it designed for me, or a man twice my weight?" He asked her, looking at it in the light, squinting. He always had to be careful about supplements like this. He had ended up in the sick bay more than once for taking pills and the like designed for large, muscular soldiers…

Not scrawny guys like him.

Once that situation was in fact resolved, he would return his attention to the matter at hand. He saw her body beginning to lower, his eyes tracing her as she fell. So she's changing the angle of her legs, using her footwork in a pretty dangerous manner… or at least, dangerous for the average person.

Colin did not seem fazed by the action that she was taking, either positive or negative. One hand was in his pocket, gripping against something metallic. The explosive force that she released made it so that he had to analyze exactly what it was she was doing, his body standing there as she surged forwards… and his hands gripped onto her bare shoulders. "Your opponent is a bird~!" He laughed, the massive wave of what she had done slamming into the space where his body seemed to still be occupying…

But that was his afterimage. An explosion of force exerted from her fist, throwing Colin off balance as he was forced to flip around, regaining his balance along the sand, before blinking. Something hurt on the back of his leg. He took a moment to inspect it, though his attention never really left her. "Wow, someone took advantage of their time off." He commented, manipulating his leg muscle as he felt the purple bruise underneath the jeans. That was probably going to smart later. "If you come at me directly, I'm going to keep doing that. Your footwork has definitely improved, but using it that way makes it incredibly straightforward. If I hadn't been showing off, you probably wouldn't have brushed me as much." He advised her… before smiling.

His body flashed away, hands still in his pockets as Colin's body reappeared to the left of where he had just been, closer to her. Then it was to the right, then left, then more left… In other words, he was leaving behind afterimages approaching her, his hands concealed within his pockets. There. He thought, one hand thrusting forwards and attempting to slam into her shoulder.. Before he whipped the feint back, his right foot pressing into the dirt as Rapido Avaces surged through it, making his entire body slide at that breakneck speed.

He could feel the pain surging up to his head from where the bruise was on that leg. From here, he let his tall body bend, turning his hand on its side as he brought his fist and forearm down like a hammer into where her stomach was located. The flow of his movements would make dodging in that direction the most logical… and also allowed Colin to set up the move where doing so would be the most punishing. It would also result in a stronger attack if she went to block the one coming directly at her.

He withdrew his arm, not hitting her with the fullness of his force. He could still remember how it felt to hit her full on before. He would still solidly impact against her, to get her head more focused on the game at hand… but he wasn't going to hit her hard enough to break her. A smile was on his face as he lifted his gaze, straightening his body as he swayed back and forth. "Care to try incorporating that into your training today? We could make this a bit more than just throwing sheer skill and energy at one another if you'd like… though I have to say, this way we could get hurt!" He told her with a laugh. After all, the point of this way of fighting was to deal as much damage as possible with as little effort as possible… it was efficient.

In addition, it was one of the basic tenets of how Colin used his egregious amounts of speed.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja didn't make a solid connection, but then she wasn't expecting too. It was more a warm up of a thing, so that she could make sure he was in the right zone, and not underestimate a Full-Tilt Mirja that could catch him off guard were he to mess around. And she didn't have anything to help him if anything got broke, she had no pockets so only brought her water runes. Even if he was some magic man that could survive 0% water content, it would still feel shit if nothing else. Dehydration might not have been debilitating, but it was certainly distracting.

As it was, he seemed to do exactly what she was guarding against and not put himself fully into the fight, which resulted in a minor wound. Has she been in Full Tilt mode, it would have been less than minor. Maybe even game-ending, she wasn't sure of the upper limits of Ruin.
"I did tell you I would make sure I could break you when we next met" She retorted, her own grin broad before he started to flicker from side to side. It would be all she could do to follow him even with her enhanced perception, and so instead she set her eyes forward and didn't try, trusting in her incomparable instincts to work faster than her conscious thought could. But, in this aspect she was flawed, as she fell for the feint and was open for the blast to her gut. Not one as strong as it could have been, but with only INSCS - the lesser, but unlimited variant of Silent Scream - it still hurt considerably, taking her off her feetand sending her back a good meter. He didn't go all in because last time she had enough techniques active to make that something very regrettable. And now, it would become regrettable again.

Recovering her breath, she shook out her hair and shrugged, a not-so-friendly mark evident where he had hit.
"If I wanted to trick you then I would work towards tricking you. But It will not feel earned unless I beat you directly. If you push a man over in a foot race, you can not truly claim to be better than they are. Tricks, and deceptions are only if you want to kill someone. Or your ego realllly demands that you win the fight you are in" She told him, before taking off the veil. "And now that we are both in the right mood, we can begin in ernst" Mirja replied, spiralling a finger around her face, and forming a pitch black mask on it. The mask seemed to sparkle in the light, as if a starry night was on show. Then she hit up Tundra Scream and her body's output received a meteoric enhancement in it's strength and resilience. "Round two" came the hollowfied voice of Mirja, before she pushed off, blasting a great swath of land behind her with sand and dust. As promised, the attack was direct, coming in with a kick to his ribs, the wind roaring and the sound barrier exploding in response to her movement. Basic and straight-forward though it may be, it came with speed and strength that were of a superior echelon to anything Mirja had demonstrated so far. It seemed that despite their previous fight, she still had more tricks up her sleeves.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:11 am

THE EAGLE GOD

"Hmm…" Colin let out, feeling the anticipation that was rolling off of the girl in waves. She was ready to simply begin. "You did, but to be honest, breaking someone and overcoming them are not always the same thing." He replied to her with a small smile, his thumb jabbing at a place on his chest. Drawing the thumb upwards, he traced the length of the torso-wide scar that laid upon him. She had seen it once before, or at least where the top of it was.

"Hmm, you do seem to rely quite a lot on the intent of your opponent." He replied as she fell back on her behind. However, her defenses seem to be reduced. Wonder how much longer that'll last. Colin could feel the wind beginning to pick up around them, the golden locks of his hair beginning to flick about as she recovered.

"Well then, you will likely obtain that." He told her simply, lifting up both his hands to shrug. "I have power, but not ridiculous amounts. My golden trait is my speed. For that to be effective, it has to be able to supercede a guard." He informed her, reaching up to tap his chin. "I guess that's not true… either… hmm, well…" A devilish grin spread across his face, his left arm raising up his right sleeve. "Though I do think you have the wrong impression of how feints work. Feints are a form of punishment. They penalize your opponent for underestimating your attack. After all, if you discover that your blunt force attack can't break their guard… how are you supposed to keep fighting?" He asked her, his own mind returning to conflicts past. "And no, you can't just say 'hit them harder'." He told her, wondering if he knew her well enough already to imagine her first counterargument.

Hmm. Totally black. The mask of a person whose Hollow has no desire to harm them… just like that brother of mine. Colin's grin faltered for a minute, his eyes hardening. He released the thought, hearing her say 'Round Two'. Well then, I probably ought to do something about that.

Colin smiled at her approach… his hand gripping a hilt, raising it into the air to catch her attack. "You have all those little tools you use, that book, those pills, seals, whatever…" He informed her, his arm bending considerably from her attack, the hilt slammed against his chest. Rapido Avaces had surged through his arm, making it push forwards as hard as it could, as quick and as forcefully as it could. There was no way that he could nullify the attack of a mask-powered individual straight on, and he grimaced as his arm threatened to snap. The blade itself was slammed against his chest, knocking the wind out of him and causing for him to be sent flying back. That would most likely bruise, and his arm was considerably unhappy at the treatment she was giving it. He could not allow another attack like that to happen in his sealed up state. But even so…

"Well, I have my little things too. Maybe we're not so different… in that regard!"

The sheath shattered, revealing the sword underneath. Oddly enough… the titanic blast of wind one would expect to be flooding out from where she had impacted into Colin's body, blowing away dust and sand as it went… did not occur. Colin's body was pushed back several meters, his hand holding the blade out a bit as he slid back. "Been forever since I've gotten to use this guy…"

The fact of the matter was that Colin carried two blades with him at all times. The first was his Zanpakuto, Soringuiguru. The other… was this beauty right here. Flicking his wrist around, Colin stopped his backwards momentum by digging his boot into the ground, the bruise on his leg irking him again. He did not even release a breath as he leaned forwards, whipping out with the sword in a slash.

Out of the blade's length, a tornado of wind cascaded forth. All the air that Mirja had slammed into him, the moving air, had been drawn into the blade as if like a magnet. The fact was that the more the blade experienced wind passing along its length, the more powerful the output became. She had fed his sword pretty significantly with that attack, and the speed that she had slammed into him and how quickly he had been sent flying backwards contributed to it as well. The attack spread outwards like a horizontal tornado, crushing and weaving about, visible thanks to the sheer amounts of force that it was carrying with it. The dust and sand revealed his attack, even as it attempted to crush her from the front.

Colin moved the blade back to his side, beginning to step towards her once again. "My abilities are a bit narrow-minded, you might say." He explained, thinking back to that massive construct she had called forth before. "Unlike yours." Tilting his head slightly to the side, he simply spoke. "Hey, mind lending me a hand? She's trying to crush us with hers."

Without further ado, a blue material dropped down from the top of Colin's hairline. Dropping into place in front of his face, his hollow mask adorned itself neatly, his spiritual pressure beginning to pour outwards. "There… ah, that feels much better." He sighed, feeling his body beginning to harden thanks to the power of his mask.

"Just out of curiosity…" He asked her, tilting his head back as energy began to form in front of him. "How's your energy manipulation, anyway?!" He asked her as he leaned forwards. The Cero had finished charging, and Colin's long arms reached into the dirt to better contain the force from the blast he was about to emit. Pouring outwards from his body, the energy cascaded forwards, expanding rapidly as it did so. Like a building it would slam into where Mirja was standing, and if she was not careful, it could even incinerate her. Colin was a bit doubtful of that. In fact, he was even a bit doubtful that it would be able to cause her any damage at all. But it was an honest attempt. Colin thought to himself, straightening up his body. Most opponents would be overwhelmed by it, sent flying into the nearby rubble.

Mirja was not most opponents.

- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:19 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

There was no denying Colin's sheer strength of muscle, despite how he looked, and despite how much he might claim otherwise, the man was a physical colossus. While he seemed to be struggling with handling her strength, he was handling it, and not snapping a strand of spaghetti, and that was so many points in his favour Mirja felt a little bad pummelling his face in the way she did. And this was without his Shikai, even. Colin was turning out to be a very interesting person for Mirja, maybe on the list with Hayden and both Kenpachis.

"You can always hit them harder! The only limit is the limit of your heart! If you meet a wall that withstands your attempts to break through it, then you simply redouble your attempts until it falls! If 100% is insufficient, then you will make the wall fall from beyond that!" She seemed to have some interesting ideas of what people were physically capable of, but that was just Mirja. She was a cool girl like that.

After the blow, he seemed to absorb the displaced air from her attack, and then launch it back at her. Had she greater skill with The Wind Road, she was sure she could do something about it, but right now she had only a very passing control over it right now, so instead she spawned her Tulpa, the hands covering her like a giant draft-excluder and allowing her to Flash Step out of the general area. Her Tulpa was strong, but wouldn't hold up forever, so she dismissed it as soon as she was clear. Not that the relocation had thrown Colin off at all. He had apparently pulled on his mask in the confusion, and was now shooting a Cero at her. Well, what better time to test out her Tundra Lotus than a few seconds from Ceroy pain.

It raged towards her, with a desire to incinerate and obliterate, and so she took the stance of her Tundra Lotus. There were seven Lotuses to be developed, but right now she had only managed to develop it enough to field-test one of them. Driving both hands forward, they hit the Cero head on, and fractured it, thrusting it down two avenues on either side of Mirja, and not even kissing her skin. The deflection capabilities learned from Tsubasa seemed to hold up very well, and for that, Mirja was glad.
"Internally I've got excellent energy manipulation abilities. Externally they are a bag of shit. Pay-off for being awesome, I guess" She told him, shaking her head. She had so many tricks to worm her way out of a situation, to avoid and slip past an enemy's offensive. If someone was actually trying to kill her, she'd think she would be very frustrating to fight.

"But hey, if you are hollowfying, then it seems I need to step up my game another level. Not sure how high this one is going to go, though, so do bare with me and I apologise for anything broken" she told him, before her arms seemed to swiftly dilapidate, the flesh peeling away and blood oozing out, and dripping down her arms. Then, her skin - still rather pale pink despite the sun's best efforts - swiftly turned a deep red. And then she rushed forwards again.

Whatever trick she had used this time, it was one of grandiose enhancement. Even compared to her enhanced mask form, this was a dramatic increase. To compare it with her base form would be like comparing a grain of sand to a soaring sky-scraper. Then she took off in Colin's direction again, not breaking her word to be direct and open regardless of what might happen in this fight, but showing an ability to learn on the fly. She was cycling her Wind Road in an unorthodox manner, but in a way that kept displaced air to a minimum, and thus deprived Colin of a power source to use against her.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:39 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

"But I literally just…" Colin let out, exasperated. "Wolf-woman… Have you tasted the concrete?" He asked her honestly, his boots firmly planted in the desert sands. "I wanna know. Have you been beaten by someone, because you just couldn't go up to their level?" He asked her, a concerned expression now on his face. While having determination could definitely take a person farther than they would normally reach… Just like the first time I fought Stefan… there was no way I could overcome someone with control over his mask and his Bankai… when I was just beginning to explore the depths of Shikai. I gained more control over my inner hollow in that fight… but I had to yield. My strength ran out. Is being determined really so important?

The concerned expression on Colin's face did not dissipate from these thoughts. "Relentlessness is fine… but if you constantly live with the idea that everything can be overcome, sounds like you'll end up with… regrets." Colin explained to her, before feeling his body flow back into the pathways of the battle they were displaying.

"Woah.. Pretty impressive."

Colin let out, standing above the desert sands. His right shoulder was moving in several small circles, as if warming up. In reality, this was him charging up his Rapido Avaces. If she watched it for too long of a time, she would see it was moving through thousands of rotations over a matter of moments. He had just witnessed her dislodge his cero, knocking it away from her body, not allowing for it to harm her. Seems like it works well against a direct attack from the front… man, this is so not the way I like to fight. He thought to himself with a conflicted expression, his left hand moving up into his golden blonde locks and lifting them up in exasperation.

"And yet you've got such a great connection with your inner hollow?" Colin questioned, letting his hand fall down to his side. "And you probably are awesome, but I still think you should think about a long range solution. As for me…." He told her with a grin, reaching his right hand down to his side. Tapping a device that he found there, energy was released from the box-like shape. Popping out of the box and into his hand… was a rifle. The rifle was also spinning around rapidly, making his eyes narrow in distaste.

"Nope, you hurt my arm too much." He informed her, before tossing it over to his left hand… but not stopping its rotation. Colin's right arm was still too stunned from her earlier assault against it. He wouldn't be able to do anything complicated with it for a little while longer yet. "I told you I break easy." He chuckled, before tilting his head at the words she told him next. "Why're you apologizing?" He asked her with a chuckle, still spinning the rifle around where she could see it.

"Ew!" He exclaimed, his eyes widening as her arm rippled away, seeing her unsuccessfully tanned skin breaking apart before turning into a deep crimson. Well, here she comes. He thought to himself, chuckling as he watched her approach him. So she's keeping the wind off of her. He thought as he analyzed what was about to occur, his Cybermind clicking at a rapid pace.

"Seems I'm at a type disadvantage here!" He told her with a chuckle… before leaning back. Sliding his feet into the ground, the stored Rapido Avaces flowed downwards, beginning to circle around his legs. As she watched, his body would be dragged backwards, holding the Wind sword in one hand and the rifle in the other. "But can you catch me?" He asked her, letting the sword absorb the wind generated by his own movement.

Of course, moving backwards was nowhere near as fast as moving forwards, so Mirja would eventually reach him with her straight lined path. She learned something, alright… just nothing that I was hoping she would pay attention to, I guess. He grimaced a bit behind his mask, and just before she reached him.

"C'mon!" He told her, vanishing as he entered into his Shunpo. Vanishing, he reappeared to her left, her right, her center. He was now facing away from her, the rifle no longer spinning in his hand. He was bolting ahead at lightning speeds, moving effortlessly through the air. For a few seconds he would have her chase him this way… before finally he would turn back around, letting her get within a hair's breadth…

Contained within that hair, though, was the rifle's barrel, poking against her stomach. "Hey, can you attack and defend?" He asked her into her eyes, the Wind sword sheathed back where it had been before. In fact, Colin was not gripping anything at all… his gun was hanging in the air. It was tethered to Colin's body by blue strands of energy, as if it were constantly being pulled against his body by some kind of web. A web that was tugging very hard against the trigger.

All the spinning that Colin had been doing within the gun would finally take effect as out of its tip, and most likely into Mirja's gut, a spiraling mass of energy would press into her. This spiraling made the energy emerge like a drill, slamming directly into her stomach. Colin hoped that she would survive it; he did not know what this strange form of hers was capable of, but she had made it clear she wanted him to try. The curious part about the drill, however…

Was when the force pressing against her from it doubled.

And then tripled.

Out of the gun's barrel, three loud 'BANGS' could be heard, layered onto one another from how rapidly they had left the chamber. The drill pushing against her was compounded on from one directly behind it, and then they were joined by a third. The first and second were both spirally, but the third was a wall of energy, like the Cero that Colin had shot at her before. It was meant to throw the two of them apart, separating them.

Colin's arms, meanwhile, had still been raised, prepared for whatever punishment she was about to lay onto his body. He did not know what would occur after the gun fired; once it had done its job, it would turn back into that white light, going back into the device at his hip. He was mildly concerned about what would happen when she stopped going for a single charge at him at a time. After all, he could withstand one of those blows… but what if she started raining down six or seven on him?

- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:13 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Much was happening as her blood boiled and Ruin roared through her system. This feeling was like the first time she had ever used Tundra Scream, and obliterated the men she had used it against with abject ease. A feeling of incredible power rushing through her body and filling her with a desire to annihilate. And Colin was the best target for this desire because he was faster than even this form she was using now. Whenever she got stronger, he simply stepped it up a bit more and he was out of the danger zone. Despite his humble words, there really was no danger for him, from his speed and his reaction time, it was incomprehensible.

And he was talking, always talking as he trashed her in the arena again and again. There was no chance for her to catch up yet. Even though it seemed she was getting faster by the second, constantly evolving even beyond her enhancements, she could still not touch him. So it was that when she got within a hair's breadth of him, she knew it was some sort of ploy, a trap or trick he had layed out for her, so she pulled one of her own. A thick, black arm shooting from her chest and covering that hair's breadth at a supersonic velocity. It stretched further than any arm had a right too, and then, wither it hit him or he managed to avoid it, the rifle would go off.

It's destructive power was incredible, and even with Ruin and Hvit, she knew it would put her out for the count, and end this fight for her. But, she knew he was planning something with the way she had been drawn in, and so had a contingency plan in place for in case anything did go off. In this case, the giant explosive drill attack. Mirja's body would be ravaged by the attack, and then, there would be nothing. Her clothes were totally destroyed, so there was not even scraps. It was like Mirja had been vaporised by the attack.

Which was not so true. It was rather, her Utsusemi that she had prepared when she had caught up to him. While it was only something she had ever been able to pull off once in a given situation, it had saved her ass a lot. He wanted her to trick him, to feint him, to not play fair, and throw mud, so she did. Landing outside his area of view, she had one shot and it was a shot she was going to pull off, despite how she felt about it. Maybe he would see things her way if he saw this? Burning two blocks of energy from her Plus Ultra style, she used an Enhanced Flash Point to close the distance and throw her fist at Colin. To see the Enhanced variant of this technique from the outside, it would appear as if Mirja occupied two places at the same time. For that split second, the incredibly potent energy of Plus Ultra shifted her so fast that she exceeded the speed of the optic nerve, making it appear as if she had arrived at her destination before setting off. She didn't like using it in a spar, but he was the one who kept going on about doing something more than what she wanted to do, so she did.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:20 am

THE EAGLE GOD

Oh boy!

Colin thought to himself as his eyes widened, seeing the black fist that was slamming out of her chest. Looks like she listened to half of what I said, after all. He contemplated to himself, though he was a bit saddened that she did not return any of his remarks or trash talk. To him, it was like eating cake without any frosting. The banter was what allowed for the connection of hits or the lack of it to be more meaningful. Otherwise, they were just involved in a massive slough fest.

That might be what she wanted, but for Colin, it really was not enough. However, for his attack to work correctly, he would have to allow for that arm to hit him. An arm that was being ramped up by the form that she was currently in. …Kuh… Colin's world went up in stars as blackness invaded in on the edges of his vision. Everything went white for a moment; he could hear the gunshots, but the feeling of the fist that had just slammed into his body, sending him crashing away… but not before the bullets had concluded firing. I underestimated her, ha… ha.. Colin thought to himself, the world fading in and out as he was knocked back rapidly.

"…An utsusemi, huh…?" He asked her, his head rocketing backwards as gravity began to take hold of him again. He was trying to regain his balance, but the amount of force that she had just lodged against his body was making righting himself… difficult. Crack. Snap. Owwww. He winced, knowing that at least one rib was broken, probably two or three more.

"…Haha… Looks like you got me." He told her, one eye widening as he looked at her above him. Or rather, he was following her attack trail. It was fairly obvious the number of positions that she was intending to strike him from; she had performed a leap towards him. But even if you're faster than my eye…

Eh, ribs are overrated anyway. His hand shot out at her incoming blow, Rapido Avaces fueling it as his hand gripped around her fist, trying to send her spinning rapidly in circles… Gack.

He had used the hand that had been previously almost been snapped, and without much further ceremony he felt it go limp rather than continue to fight against the amount of force she was exerting. Unceremoniously, Colin's body was thrust violently into the desert floor, great torrents of sand expulsing outwards from his body. Wow. Colin lay underneath Mirja's currently unadorned body, thinking about his current predicament at lightning speeds. Ribs, I'm sorry I talked shit about you.

Colin's own shirt had been obliterated by the blow, another massive bruise displayed on his chest, and his jeans were ripped in several places from the sheer amount of force she had emitted. Kyeeer….? His inner hollow questioned him, making him chuckle as his left arm reached for the blade that he had yet to draw. This blade had not been drawn while Mirja had been in his presence yet. Colin's body slowly curled up, a line of blood falling out of his mouth as he attempted to smile. The tilly hat that he had been wearing on his head fell down onto his back, making his dishelved blonde hair fall down all around his expression.

"I can feel how much you dislike it… Really I can… But up until that moment… my head really didn't feel in the game." He told her, the smile still on his face as he stood up once more. Out of his body, beat after beat of spiritual pressure began to emanate outwards. His hand began pulling on the blade at his hip, making the pressure continue to increase, continue to rise. "After all, you want to be able to complete those 'fights' of yours with guys who can do this kind of stuff… don't you…?" He asked her, pulling the scabbard up as he continued to draw his blade. It was taking a painstaking amount of time, but that was because Colin's spiritual pressure was continuing to rise.

He finally felt threatened. The pulsations of pain rising out of his chest were reminding him of that, heartbeat after heartbeat. The blood dripping out of his mouth, sliding onto his extremely thin torso… The woman above him, her flesh unmarred as she stood in the desert sun. Perhaps a bit unnaturally unmarred. Colin, for his part, had that massive scar that laid out along his chest, as well as the residue of dozens of burn marks. At last… that blade was removed from its sheathe.

"Not to mention the pain will keep me from getting distracted, huh?" He asked her, emerald strains of energy flowing out of his body as the blade left its sheathe. Buckling his knees, Colin shot outwards. His boots pressed into the sand outside of the crater, entering into his stride effortlessly. The pain was pushing through into his head, but it only made him go faster. Blue and green wisps of energy were left in the wake of his movement as he lowered Soringuiguru, his unsheathed zanpakuto, into the sand behind his body.

Sand was being kicked up behind him as he ran, covering the entire area with it as Colin gripped around his blade, turning it around.

His body reappeared in front of Mirja… along with his ten favorite afterimages. The cyclone of sand that he created was beating against both of their bodies now, which in Mirja's case could ironically lead to getting sand in uncomfortable places. Colin's appearance in front of her was janky, disorganized. He seemed to be attacking her at certain times, and yet did not make contact in others, backing away. Rapido Avaces poured through his body, the sand making things more difficult to see as the wind roared in their ears.

She listened to me… So I really can't ask her anything more…

Consecutive blows rained down on Mirja after a moment of this strange cascade of images. Each one was dismissing a significant of Rapido Avaces… which would attempt to snare her body in rotation, slamming it in one direction or another. Colin's sword moved faster and faster as he attacked, and yet… he did not disturb a single particle of sand.

While individually the blows were not extremely powerful, each that was not responded to, blocked, or countered would definitely leave a sting, and every one that came into contact with something would apply the Rapido Avaces that was being transmitted from Colin's wrist into the flat side of the sword. Colin was not investing an extreme amount into any of these attacks as he attempted to push Mirja back, his blonde hair flapping about in the wind behind him as he charged at her, his eyes glowing green. The fact of the matter was that this was not how a sword was meant to be used. Well, Mirja? Will you make me turn my sword around? He wondered to himself, the caked blood on his chest drying out from the wind around them.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum