Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pyrimiddle weight fight!  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Pyrimiddle weight fight!  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Pyrimiddle weight fight!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pyrimiddle weight fight!

Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:19 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Each blow from Mirja, enough to shake the ground for miles around and send people scurrying for doorways as they thought an earthquake was coming, did a lot more than she expected it too. Maybe Colin wasn't as durable as she made him out to be, nor as perfect to be able to avoid everything she threw at him. With her Tulpa arm, she had shook his brain, and then with her Flash Point she had driven him to the ground. She heard the noise of fracturing bones and mentally sighed. He was trying to match her in strength, and paying the price for that.

Seeing the damage she had caused, Mirja dropped Ruin, and her arms faded back into normality. Also being naked she brought up the Bodysuit from her subdermals to fit over her, snug and comfortable. Probably just as distracting, however, as the latex covered each of her curves perfectly, and her breasts were accented beautifully. She was glad this was a unique suit that was porous and generally insulated against extreme temperatures. Wearing latex in the desert was never a good idea otherwise.
"You are saying I needed to break you bloody before you could feel a simple spar? I didn't want to hurt you, which was why I kept it simple. Practice ends when your partner is a bag of splintered bones" she replied, turning to him and waiting for him to come. He was certainly flaring off enough that she knew he was.

"Broken bones aren't the end of it. Bone fragments can dislodge from the point of fracture with vigorous activity after the breakage, and puncture internal organs, or lacerate arteries. Incapacitation and then death can follow. We are still biological beings, and so I have to be aware of what can happen to a person if I really hit them" She told him, taking a deep breath and turning inward for a second. Somewhere in the fire and fury, she had broken through to the next level of cultivation. And this kind of fight had rocketed her half way through to the third. Bronze was still ground level after all, so a Petal-to-floor fight like this was going to grant some explosive results.

But, he seemed uncaring of his current well-being, and came at he regardless. Ten of him, which would have been interesting to fight. So she spawned her Six Guns of Black Heaven, six thick, heavy arms jutting from her body as she took a Seikuken stance. Old martial arts, and a stance that required peace of mind and body. But it did grant unparalleled defensive abilities. It was the Stance of the Unmoving Rock, as she thought of it. You wouldn't go anywhere with it, but neither would they. Colin, with his Air manipulation powers to such a degree, would be able to see the sphere that stretched out from her as she took the stance. The wind whistled softly and the sand seemed to give her a subtle but noticeable berth as she pulled the dome tight to her body. Tighter dome, meant a faster reaction time to incoming attacks. Her Seikuken wasn't perfect however. Her heart didn't scream loud enough to make the Personal Tulpa able to resist Colin's attacks for too long. But when they did, they did grantly, before cracking and then shattering under the strain. Still, she hoped he would stop so she could at least deal with his fractures. If she left them too long, it would be bad for him.

The funny thing was, time. She lost track of it in such a fight. Focusing on nothing but her foe, but now she was driven down to peace, she could see the world had gotten darker. Had they already been at this for hours? That, was magnificent. She'd never fought anyone for hours. She was looking forward to just how far she could take this.
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pyrimiddle weight fight!  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Pyrimiddle weight fight!  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:41 am

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

"Call me a slow starter or difficult to rouse." He told her with a pained smile, his hair dirty from sand. He was glad that she had some other kind of outfit to cover herself with, though he still felt a bit bad about blowing away the nice one she had before. That one was at least ceremonial. This one, on the other hand… Well, it was based around the principal of getting down to business.

"I never told you to wear gloves with me. We are Vizard." He informed her, the power mounting from his zanpakuto. "We thrive in chaos and pushing one another to the limit. For most of us, that beast inside of us loves taking advantage of our emotional states, abusing it to gain more control over us, trying to eventually consume us. Perhaps yours is not of this type; in which case, consider yourself lucky. For the rest of us… We have to always be keeping ourselves in check. We can never let our emotions consume too far, for those are pathways back to the Beast inside of us."

Perhaps Colin was talking too much, but each spoken word came with conviction. "What do you think this mask is for, Mirja?" He asked her, looking directly into her eyes as she told him about the dangers of broken bones. "My internal organs are gonna be just fine. You told me about how unusable that hitting power of yours is most of the time… So for god's sake, at least be able to use it now." He told her with a small smile, before proceeding with his assault against her form.

Impressive, seems like she's focusing entirely on defense. But if she does that… The barrier would be whirled and intensely pressured with each attack, before finally it cracked, breaking into pieces as the dull side of Colin's sword impacted against it. "…You're a pretty incredible wolf-woman." He told her, his tone much more somber than before. The wall that she had put up collapsed in front of him, and the maddening pace that Colin had produced returned to his body once again, readjusting his speed paths to allow for his attack to terminate without hurting himself.

"I don't want you to stop and heal me. The pressure of those bones pushing against my lungs every time that I breathe… it forces me to pay much more attention to what I'm doing." He told her, looking at the sword in his hands. "…See what I mean?" He asked her, as the body that had appeared in front of her had been without any sand sticking to it… but once he stopped moving it piled up, coating his bare chest and neck with the flitting particles. He had managed to move through the sand the entire time, using a level of focus and dedication that would stun most people. The long and short of it was that Colin had way too much free time to spend training in the desert.

But that also meant that he had developed a ludicrous amount of control. "You hit me very squarely, more than once." He told her, looking directly into her eyes. "And you're worried about the damage it could do to someone like me; so obviously, it's something I should worry about." He told her, putting Soringuiguru back in its sheathe… and then turning his stance to his side.

"Then won't you let me train myself as well? Dealing with injuries like this, that can overcome even my training… how many opportunities do you think I get to… work with something like that?" He asked her, his stance lowering a bit. "I won't die. That was why you wanted me to be the one out here with you, wasn't it?" He questioned her, prodding her with his words. "So be willing to deal with the consequences of your strength. I'm telling you that I'm fine with them. If you really want me to put on my Ressercion so that you can slam me with all of your power, without me being able to break much at all, then I'll do that. Just tell me what it is that you want, without thinking about me, or anyone else. That's the whole reason we're out here."

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pyrimiddle weight fight!  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Pyrimiddle weight fight!  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:59 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

"The mask, is so people know we are doing Hollow stuff. Without it it would not be evident that we had powered up and so totally wouldn't be fair or fun to look at. It would just look like we were getting stronger for no reason. She told him, her mask covering her face so that no emotion could be seen. But she was smiling.

The Seikuken barrier wasn't something that was meant to last forever. She just wanted to get Colin into the flow of breaking through her Tulpa so she could catch him off guard with a mighty two-handed punch, thrown simultaneously, one went for his face and one for his chest. However, a mere fraction of a second before contact, they would vanish, turning out to be afterimages, however they were entirely solid before that point, even going as far to be impacted if Colin tried to parry them. The sudden vanishing of her fists would hopefully surprise him for the bare second it would take for her front kick to slide itself gracefully and thunderously between his legs. Here he would see that her legs where many, many times stronger than her fists, even beyond the normal ratio of fists to feet.

"One blow, and your ribs shatter. What happens if the blow hits your heart? What happens if your cardinal ventricles collapse from the force, and you die of the most painful heart attack ever suffered? What happens if a punch blows a hole in your lung and you drown in your own blood? What happens if you rupture your liver, your kidney, your spleen, your bowels, and your body freaks out as the liquids leak into your blood-stream and poison you? I don't want to kill you, so I keep the killing blows restrained. You can be as confident as you like, but it only takes one lucky hit from someone like me" She warned, shaking her head softly. Her Personal Tulpa were useless now they had been broken, and she was burning through tricks at quite the rate. But she still had her punch it till it stopped moving trick, that one never let her down.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pyrimiddle weight fight!  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Pyrimiddle weight fight!  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:56 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

"Yeah, otherwise we'd be pretty lame excuses for superheroes, huh?" He asked her, tapping the rough material of his mask, causing dull thunks to pass along the desert. He was a bit unnerved that she had ignored his point, though.

Meanwhile, the two punches that she had thrown at him were met with the amount of reply that the two of them had begun utilizing against one another. His blows shifted with his body, staying out of their reach thanks to the use of his tool. And then, when they got too close… Colin's right foot pushed hard against the desert floor. Rapido Avaces flowed around his waist, sliding from one leg to the other as his entire body was swerved to the side, his right hand slamming into the inner part of her thigh. Meanwhile, his left arm wrapped around her arm as he continued to swing, his own right leg reaching into the air and aiming for the back of her shoulder, making it difficult for her arm to interfere.

The most direct answer for why this had occurred was that Colin had read the nature of her attacking. There was no way that she would follow up such a complicated guard with such a forward attack. If her hands had pressed all the way through, Colin would have been knocked off his feet once again… but since she had informed him that she had no real outwards energy attacks, that meant that she only had five real methods of attack, and he believed those to be the feint. Once he saw her thigh tightening to raise the leg, he had begun moving his body. His eyes remained locked onto hers as he bent her leg hard, uncomfortably straining her leg as if he was going to rip it out of her leg socket. This was because the force of the attack had not been lost… but Colin had utilized Rapido Avaces, causing the amount of his body would have been thrown away by the momentum to then turn around… and then pull on her with her own force, plus his own Vizard strength. It would be very unpleasant.

Releasing it, he turned to her once again, panting a bit. As he released her, he chuckled, avoiding any exiting blows she threw at him. Who knew how she would respond to a grapple being used to counter. "Birds have hollow bones." He replied to her, jutting his finger to his chest. "You think you can break my insides just because you got some bones around my stomach? I'm wounded." He told her, gesturing to the scar that ran the length of his body, tracing out the outline with his thumb. "…Someone coming after you or your friends isn't going to hold back. They're going to do the same as I to your nonlethal blows… I'll just keep bouncing off of them, sliding around them, keeping them from touching anything lethal. I have years of experience with that." He told her, the Iaijutsu that he was preparing still prepped at his side. "But you'll get closer and closer to that kind of pain the more you do them. How else are you supposed to learn control of that much power...? Or going even father beyond it?" He asked her... before sighing, straightening his composure. He could see from that expression in her eyes that she felt rather strongly about this. ...A real fight to the death between us both... would be quite a sight. I want her to feel her blows connect, but she seems to have lost confidence in me as a result. Man this training a physical powerhouse stuff is complicated!

It took some amount of meditation, before finally Colin's hands went limp at his side, and he widened his eyes against behind the bird's beak on his mask. They were a bit... disappointed. As if he had been hoping for something else to have happened... but could understand why this had occurred. If she was going to listen to him... then he supposed it was only fair he listen to her as well.

"Fine then. I'll activate it. Skin like boulders, the whole nine yards. But I'm going to be taking the vest it gives me off. I don't want you losing your arms, either, so don't touch the Feather Cloak." He told her, beginning to draw his hand to his face. "You've seen this once before… Heck, you might be working on it yourself... are you ready?"

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:50 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja was adapting and evolving every second in the fight, her own special ability which she really loved. She was able to see into a fight and know how to win with every passing second. Her body, almost offended at the idea that she could not manifest the destiny of victory, constantly roared and thus constantly became stronger, and faster, so that she could crush the one in front of her. Even though he seemed insurmountable at her peak, she wanted to, needed to beat him. She would allow no outcome other than victory. Even if she was being thrown around like a rag-doll and couldn't make anything work. It was like fighting Tsubasa all over again.

'Mirja...I can't hold on anymore. You're crazy' Hvit groaned, before Mirja's mask faded away. It had been a solid eight hours, and Mirja was amazed she had stayed this long. Her Dantian was empty as well. Scrapping through into Bronze 3 was not enough, nor was having the Great Ocean Beast type. She had pushed it too far and burned the walls of her Dantian, which would take many hours to recover from before meditation could begin to fill it again.

She could almost envision a hissing sound as she lost her powers one by one and returned to her base state. Still a state that was stronger, faster, quicker, and better than the one she had met Colin with all those hours ago. But then they were interrupted by a bleeping sound, one that was clearly heard to both of them, and one that made Mirja roll her eyes and sag.
"Dammit. Work calls. I'm going to have to leave you for today, but hey. T'was fun, maybe we should do this some other time" Mirja said, before heading off with her Slip-Stream. Clearly, it was urgent, since she didn't stick around to chat before taking off.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum