Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Early Morning - Early Morning Justice and A Chance Meeting! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Early Morning - Early Morning Justice and A Chance Meeting! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Early Morning - Early Morning Justice and A Chance Meeting! - Page 3 Empty Re: Early Morning Justice and A Chance Meeting!

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:58 pm

Artist: N/A- Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"Being a realist is fine and is a completely understandable view to have in a world that is clearly as messed up as the one that we all live in. Also, if you think the title of "assistant' means I'm only going to help you file some paper work, and sit at a desk all day while you do all the heavy lifting then you are in for a rather rude awakening. No powers or full powers, I'm going to do whatever it takes to help you: Bodyguard, janitor, or just somebody to talk to. And that is non-negotiable.", Steiner stated with absolute honesty as he got up from the chair he had been sitting out, giving himself a nice full body stretch as he did so. The sun quickly began to disappear from behind the buildings in the distance and night was rapidly approaching as Steiner listened to the second part of what she had to say before letting out a laugh.

"You're way too analytical. It wouldn't kill you to let your hair down and just relax you know that, right?", Steiner asked as he gave her another smile before continuing on with his response. "Still, I do respect the honesty, even if it does sting a bit. Then again the truth is not always pretty and it isn't always what you want to hear, so all you can do is take the truth, and move on.", he uttered as he stuck his hands in his pockets before letting out a rather large yawn. He had been up so late the night before studying and had been running on nothing, but caffeine for so long that the fumes he had been running on for this conversation were now fading away. To be honest, it was getting rather late, and though the streets were safe he didn't know this neighborhood too well, and he didn't want to get lost wandering the streets at night half-asleep.

"I do think I will call it a night though! I have to pack my bags and get ready to leave back for Japan with you in a few days so I need to use what little energy I have left to do that. Besides, I don't want to keep you away from any business that you have planned for the remainder of your night, or to keep you up too late either. So, I will see you later!", Steiner said as he began to make his way to the door slowly, one hand coming out of his pocket to rub his forehead before he opened the door, and exited out into the hall.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Early Morning - Early Morning Justice and A Chance Meeting! - Page 3 OlBPPj4
Early Morning - Early Morning Justice and A Chance Meeting! - Page 3 VewULRr
Early Morning - Early Morning Justice and A Chance Meeting! - Page 3 AQodtc6
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum