Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Punchinator Ultra!
Yesterday at 8:19 pm by Henrex

» Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]
Yesterday at 11:29 am by Gin

» Quantum Break [Yuel]
Yesterday at 10:29 am by Mirja Eeola

» INTERGALACTIC ★
Yesterday at 9:00 am by Guest

» Yoriko's true potential!!!
Yesterday at 6:39 am by Mirja Eeola

» Holy S***, I Have A ... Kid? [SOLO]
Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:56 pm by MistahJay

» Bone Metamorphasis Technique
Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:51 pm by Henrex

» Learning The Art [Cero/Ritsu]
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:40 am by Zero

» Become one with earth [Solo]
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:59 pm by MWD

» Become one with earth [Solo]
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:59 pm by MWD

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2623 registered users
The newest registered user is Swafty

Our users have posted a total of 124447 messages in 19005 subjects
Share | 

What's my purpose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
115400/99999  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: What's my purpose   Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:40 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

ARTIST: N/A - SONG: N/A - WORD COUNT: N/A

The sounds of crickets and other animals filled the area as the cold wind blew against her body ceal would immediately feel the goosebumps on ritsuko's body and but ritsuko didnt care...all she wanted was to help and even though ceal didn't say anything to her after being embraced in a warm hug she could feel that many thoughts were circling around her head, were they pleasant thoughts or more sinister? Who knows but right now she had to do one thing and so she did just that

Ritsuko then let go of Ceal and stepped back a few feet until she was at good distance between them looking at Ceal with her aqua blue eyes.

Similar to being so frustrated that you want to punch a hole in the wall or physically beat the crap out of someone but instead you use a pillow to release all the frustration...an inanimate object not able to fight back or resist just take the punches. Only this time ritsuko was the pillow and she was ready to take a beating, no matter how severe or painful it may be she won't lay a finger on her.

"If you want to release your frustration at me then go ahead, i won't resist." Ritsuko put her hands up and smiled a bit signifying she was willing to let herself get hurt to make Ceal at least feel better since she has a living target to put all her anger into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiraisu
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
16000/99999  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: What's my purpose   Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:07 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]