Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's my purpose - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999What's my purpose - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

What's my purpose - Page 2 Empty Re: What's my purpose

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:40 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

What's my purpose - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

ARTIST: N/A - SONG: N/A - WORD COUNT: N/A

The sounds of crickets and other animals filled the area as the cold wind blew against her body ceal would immediately feel the goosebumps on ritsuko's body and but ritsuko didnt care...all she wanted was to help and even though ceal didn't say anything to her after being embraced in a warm hug she could feel that many thoughts were circling around her head, were they pleasant thoughts or more sinister? Who knows but right now she had to do one thing and so she did just that

Ritsuko then let go of Ceal and stepped back a few feet until she was at good distance between them looking at Ceal with her aqua blue eyes.

Similar to being so frustrated that you want to punch a hole in the wall or physically beat the crap out of someone but instead you use a pillow to release all the frustration...an inanimate object not able to fight back or resist just take the punches. Only this time ritsuko was the pillow and she was ready to take a beating, no matter how severe or painful it may be she won't lay a finger on her.

"If you want to release your frustration at me then go ahead, i won't resist." Ritsuko put her hands up and smiled a bit signifying she was willing to let herself get hurt to make Ceal at least feel better since she has a living target to put all her anger into.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's my purpose - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999What's my purpose - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:01 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Suprisingly enough ceal didn't go for her offer, it's only once in a lifetime that a friend lets you beat the crap out of then to relieve stress. But luckily she got ceal to return to her normal self...for now she can still hear the flatness in her voice with no sudden change in tone of pitch.

"My goal in life become something more than a quincy, i want to use my abilities for the sake of protecting others..and well after that find love and get married start a new generation to bring onto the world." As for the seal itself..lets say i wanted to carve out a path for myself, in which each path has a different scenario and outcome one. And right now i've found the right path.

Ritsuko grabbed ceal's hands tightly looking deep into those emerald eyes of hers, she wasn't trying to seduce her with charming good looks or horrible one-liners she's just a friend ready to face whatever is about to happen...no matter how horrible "I'm ready when you are"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:45 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Ritsuko quietly listened as Ceal began to talk about her own life, what her hopes,dreams, and even ideologies are for the future, she too wanted to find a world of peace and prosperity not only for herself but to others as well...this made her question her friends ideologies as well do they envision peace differently than she does or do they all share the same goal?

Ceal sounded like a president or a spokeswoman the way she phrased each and every word to the last detail felt inspiring to her...even though it did sounded like the "never give up on your dreams and desires" cliche she's heard on television. Regardless she wanted to aspire new goals and dreams for herself, whatever those dreams were she'll never know but ritsuko had to step back for a moment trying not to shed a tear herself

The subtle blush on her face was a normal response after all having someone stare you straight in the eyes for a few seconds did feel like a romantic scene from movies and television but it wasn't that but rather an experience they'll never forget for days, weeks, hell even months.

Ritsuko eatced as ceals green eyes averted from hers look along the forest trying not to make contact for a brief moment before staring into her's once more,

Once the tears began to flow it became apparent that this was no longer the same ceal as before the once serious and flat tone in her voice changed to that of a child..a child who's finally shown her true colors underneath all that demeanor and anger lies a regular girl wanting to just live in a world without violence...without having to worry about the next town being blown up. Ritsuko understands how that feels, having to worry every single day about whether or not she'll be able to see the warm rays of the sun or just see complete darkness for all eternity.

That subtle cry for help was all she needed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum