Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2488 registered users
The newest registered user is Krimson

Our users have posted a total of 117051 messages in 17821 subjects
Top posting users this week
Chiraisu

Henrex

Discord App
Share | 

What's my purpose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MWD
Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 143575973

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
102400/99999  (102400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: What's my purpose   Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:40 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

ARTIST: N/A - SONG: N/A - WORD COUNT: N/A

The sounds of crickets and other animals filled the area as the cold wind blew against her body ceal would immediately feel the goosebumps on ritsuko's body and but ritsuko didnt care...all she wanted was to help and even though ceal didn't say anything to her after being embraced in a warm hug she could feel that many thoughts were circling around her head, were they pleasant thoughts or more sinister? Who knows but right now she had to do one thing and so she did just that

Ritsuko then let go of Ceal and stepped back a few feet until she was at good distance between them looking at Ceal with her aqua blue eyes.

Similar to being so frustrated that you want to punch a hole in the wall or physically beat the crap out of someone but instead you use a pillow to release all the frustration...an inanimate object not able to fight back or resist just take the punches. Only this time ritsuko was the pillow and she was ready to take a beating, no matter how severe or painful it may be she won't lay a finger on her.

"If you want to release your frustration at me then go ahead, i won't resist." Ritsuko put her hands up and smiled a bit signifying she was willing to let herself get hurt to make Ceal at least feel better since she has a living target to put all her anger into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chiraisu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 23694961

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
16000/99999  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: What's my purpose   Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:07 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

This anger in side of her was continuing to fade, the inherent pain she felt from it, the pain that she loved to feel, was also disappearing. Ceal was the type of person who would rather feel anything rather than nothing at all. Even pain, even hurt, or other negative feelings. They were a reminder to her that she was still real, that she wasn't losing her mind to such an extend that even these be foreign to her.

As crickets chirped their hug continued for several more moments. Ceal's hand dropped to her side and her face looked past the person hugging her. She liked the hug, she really did, but Ceal wasn't in any mood to make that known. She didn't want to feel like she'd done anything to deserve was a warm gesture towards her. Her gem-green eyes glowed with the residual energy of the Eris seal, looking out unto the darkness.

As much as this darkness within her wanted to selfishly take this girl for her own, it still had to fight with that remnant of the light within Ceal that merely wanted a friend, wanted someone she could smile with, have fun with, experience life with. She had Arianda, but that was inherently different, right? She was a fully fledged Demon, and no matter how nice of a person she was, a demon is still a demon first and foremost. She couldn't bear the thought of spending much more time with Ari, for her sanity's sake, she would have to eventually leave, it would then be up to Arianda if she was allowed even this.

”If you want to release your frustration at me then go ahead, I won't resist.”

When this girl, Ritsuko, backed up and looked at her with big, blue eyes and said that, she felt a part of herself melt, just a little. The cold shell of her fabricated exterior felt a small crack in it's apparent armor. Ceal had no idea what thoughts could have possibly went through the mind of this person after coming to such a conclusion that Ceal would be so mad she would be willing to fight this person, or at the very last take out her frustrations on her. For just a brief moment, a split second, Ceal had a shocked expression flash over her face before she replied to the girl with her own.

”...Take out my frustrations on you? No, No I won't do that. Though your invitation is tempting for... other reasons, I just... cant.” She said, speaking to her with that same flat tone as before. Ceal did not react at all to the girl's smile, but acknowledged it with a softer than normal stare into her eyes.

”That aside, what will you do, Ritsuko? What are your goals, what brought you to learn of such an archaic sigil? You appear to be a Quincy, what business does someone of your race have frolicking with demons?' She spoke to the girl, now inquisitive as to why she'd even have such a seal. She wanted to ask about Mirja, too, but knew how much of a bad idea that was. Almost anything about that monster would set Ceal off again, sparking the short fuse that she currently had with her emotions running on high. It wouldn't be a pretty sight to say the least, and Ritsuko already had an open invitation to do pretty much anything she wanted to her. She didn't specify what, or any limit to how her “frustrations” could take form.

Still looking at the quincy, Ceal allowed her mind to play out various scenarios, one even including the terrible things that Mirja did to Ceal in their last encounter. Ceal could still remember as if it were yesterday the enthralling behavior, the feeling of vulnerability and helplessness. She wanted, demanded, vengeance. It didn't help that this emotion was being fueled and constantly fanned by the darkness within, wanting so badly to use an excuse, any excuse, as to cause destruction and murder.

Ceal even had a wondrous thought too, She could close the distance between them. Ceal could touch the girl and induce the seal on her body into a hyperactive state. It would allow the girl to bask in a fragment of the madness Ceal had to take on a daily basis. It was such a tempting thought, one that almost came to be, the invitation from the girl was becoming ever more a succulent offer.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MWD
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: What's my purpose   Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:01 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Suprisingly enough ceal didn't go for her offer, it's only once in a lifetime that a friend lets you beat the crap out of then to relieve stress. But luckily she got ceal to return to her normal self...for now she can still hear the flatness in her voice with no sudden change in tone of pitch.

"My goal in life become something more than a quincy, i want to use my abilities for the sake of protecting others..and well after that find love and get married start a new generation to bring onto the world." As for the seal itself..lets say i wanted to carve out a path for myself, in which each path has a different scenario and outcome one. And right now i've found the right path.

Ritsuko grabbed ceal's hands tightly looking deep into those emerald eyes of hers, she wasn't trying to seduce her with charming good looks or horrible one-liners she's just a friend ready to face whatever is about to happen...no matter how horrible "I'm ready when you are"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chiraisu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 23694961

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
16000/99999  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: What's my purpose   Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:56 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

The restraint that Ceal needed in this moment was real; It was such a constant pull at the edges of her willpower that she was surprised that even she could hold off these carnal desires. Ceal never had a strong will before, even now. She might have been an intelligent girl, but that was never the same, right? It was different, of course. At the edge of giving in to her feelings, she stayed quiet as Ritsuko spoke to her.

”That is... a rather commendable dream. It is a bit of a naive and idealistic one, but I can't find fault in your words. I want this same thing, too. You know? I want to find peace for this world, find peace for me. To find love and devote my everything to them. These are things I of course wanted, I'm only a girl, right?” She replied, smiling sadly at Ritsuko as she spoke, her voice expressing just a little more emotion than before, the flatness slowly subsiding.

”I am glad, though, that you have found the right path. I do hope, with everything that I am, everything that I used to be, that you never stray from it. Even as much as I want to pull you away for the selfish desires of the Darkness that is growing inside of me, the part of me that isn't doesn't want the same thing for you. I.... I don't think I'll get any better, the Seal is too ingrained in my body, removing it would probably kill me. But... at least I don't want to get any worse. I don't want to be that monster that sleeps deep within me, I want to hold it at bay for as long as I can. Even as my previous dreams begin to expire, I want to make new ones to aspire to, so that I don't find myself locked in a self-created cage of despair and isolation.

When Ritsuko took the hands of the girl, she almost shied away, almost flinched from her touch. Not because she didn't want it but because she didn't want her power to go crazy again and shock her. She tensed up, and with a great bit of effort, was able to manage not to burst out with electrical death. Ceal was looking at the girl for a good while, but Ritsuko decided fit to stare back just as long. Somehow, this made Ceal's cheeks flush with color and avert her eyes in an embarrassed or nervous fashion, instead trying to focus on something else in the background off to the side.

While it was true that Ceal felt like this girl didn't need to be anything more than what she already was, she did feel like this girl deserved to fight for the things she believed in. The duality of Ceal's emotions were fighting each other in a vile game of tug-of-war. The darkness, and the original parts of Ceal's personality wresting for dominance in her mind. On the outside, it would seem like to many she may have a rather severe case of bi-polar disorder, and perhaps they were right. Maybe even multiple personality disorder, if that darkness ever manifested itself with a more complete idea.

You're... ready? I, I want to be ready too... I really do,” Ceal replied to that, her voice distant and thoughtful. Her gaze trailed back along the forest until it met Ritsuko's gaze again. The restraint that Ceal showed broke as tears formed in her eyes, the feelings of utter defeat washing over her once again. When next she spoke, her voice would squeak with the overflowing emotions coming from her, the cracking of her voice making her emotions more vivid now than before.

”H-Help me, Ritsu-chan,”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MWD
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: What's my purpose   Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:45 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Ritsuko quietly listened as Ceal began to talk about her own life, what her hopes,dreams, and even ideologies are for the future, she too wanted to find a world of peace and prosperity not only for herself but to others as well...this made her question her friends ideologies as well do they envision peace differently than she does or do they all share the same goal?

Ceal sounded like a president or a spokeswoman the way she phrased each and every word to the last detail felt inspiring to her...even though it did sounded like the "never give up on your dreams and desires" cliche she's heard on television. Regardless she wanted to aspire new goals and dreams for herself, whatever those dreams were she'll never know but ritsuko had to step back for a moment trying not to shed a tear herself

The subtle blush on her face was a normal response after all having someone stare you straight in the eyes for a few seconds did feel like a romantic scene from movies and television but it wasn't that but rather an experience they'll never forget for days, weeks, hell even months.

Ritsuko eatced as ceals green eyes averted from hers look along the forest trying not to make contact for a brief moment before staring into her's once more,

Once the tears began to flow it became apparent that this was no longer the same ceal as before the once serious and flat tone in her voice changed to that of a child..a child who's finally shown her true colors underneath all that demeanor and anger lies a regular girl wanting to just live in a world without violence...without having to worry about the next town being blown up. Ritsuko understands how that feels, having to worry every single day about whether or not she'll be able to see the warm rays of the sun or just see complete darkness for all eternity.

That subtle cry for help was all she needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

What's my purpose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2