Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel]

Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:12 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Her eyes watched carefully but full of intent as she was solely focused on the smaller woman's face while she pondered the request. Nel's anticipation would only grow in response, the time wasn't that long but for the older woman it could easily feel much longer. The suspense was killing her until she heard the final verdict and she completely ignored the hand offered and leapt right into hug her and embrace her tightly. She squeezed her tightly into her chest for a rather long minute before pulling back.

"Uh.. Oh, Sorry. I got carried away there Abalia"

She pulled back sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head from her embarrassment of jumping on her like that while she silently shifted her gaze to her feet like a kid that had done something wrong while she took a moment before she recovered.

"I'm really happy that you'd accept the offer. What now? We can't be standing around in a clothes store can we? Also can I keep my other clothes please?"

Taking a moment to point at her discarded rags she looked as though she was waiting for the other woman's approval to get them. She was quite fond of them though as nice as the clothes Abalia had provided for her were.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTA New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADA New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel]

Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:30 am

Song: The Steel Samurai - By: Turnabout Jazz Soul

Surprised by the hug, Abalia stiffened out before hesitantly returning the embrace. Generally speaking, the only people Abalia hugged were young children, so to say that this was putting her out of her element would be just a bit of an understatement. Still, Nelliel seemed friendly enough, and there was that childlike aspect of her personality that gave Abalia enough reason to not simply push her away.

“Yes, well... Don't worry about it too terribly, Nelliel. Of course you can keep your clothes, I would not especially wish to throw them away. But I would ask that you not wear them around here. I would be just a tad disappointed were I to arrest you yet again.”

Though it was incredibly faint, Abalia smiled for her new friend, and made her way out of the shop after payment had been completed and Nel's clothes collected. She figured the best place to go from here was simply back to the Tundra. It was, after all, something of her home base.

“Tell me, Nelliel, would you care for lunch? I do believe I have just the place in mind.”

Last edited by Rawk on Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:26 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Ignorant towards the other woman's hesitation towards her hug the Arrancar took a moment to rush towards her rags and picked them up before brushing the material off before tucking them under her arm and appearing back in front of her and watching her while waiting before grinning back in response to Abalia's smile.

She stretched out and yawned all of this was a newer experience for her. It had been so long since she had all these experiences it was feeling more new to her than familiar. At the same time though the offer for food was met with a pleased nod. She hadn't thought about the idea of food since she got here and the comment left her feeling like her stomach could rumble at any point to support this.

"That sounds really good! What food did you have in mind Abalia?"

At this point in time she didn't actually care for what food they would be eating if anything it served as a means to get an idea of where Abalia planned to take her although she was more than willing to trust her where ever she would lead them.

"Also.... you have a really nice smile Abalia, you should do it more~"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTA New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADA New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:25 am

Song: The Steel Samurai - By: Turnabout Jazz Soul

It was strange seeing this woman act so...innocently. If she were a ruder woman, she might have even called it childish, but Abalia was not so mean-spirited toward those she enjoyed the company of. Though, this wasn't merely someone like that anymore, was it? This was a friend, an idea that was...well, still all too strange to her, she had to admit. Friendship was so fraught with untold potential for danger, and yet she supposed it was not all terrible.

“I keep a cafe here in the city. It may seem a bit prideful of me, but I like to think that you would be hard pressed to find a better meal than you would there.”

Abalia kept on her way, and for a moment thought not to even address the comment on her smile. However, she dismissed that idea, not for her own personal tastes, but rather because, well, that was simply not what a friend would do. Still a peculiar thought, and yet it did not seem so bad.

“Is that so? I will try to smile just a touch more, then. Though you may find it just a bit lacking.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum