Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What doesn't kill you... Wasn't trying hard enough. [Mirja/Ceal] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What doesn't kill you... Wasn't trying hard enough. [Mirja/Ceal] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

What doesn't kill you... Wasn't trying hard enough. [Mirja/Ceal] Empty Re: What doesn't kill you... Wasn't trying hard enough. [Mirja/Ceal]

Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:29 pm
Mirja found it cute that Ceal was putting such work into not waking Mirja up. Those were the kind of feels that got the most attention from the Wolf, the little things that needed nothing any meant everything. But, there was someone else in the house today, so she would sleep, and Ceal would come to grips with herself or lose it and become something else entirely. So she slept, hogging the bed now that Ceal had gone, sprawling out dramatically in the way of her Fox's absence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madam Tsu

Ci Lan Tsu

Like Mirja had thought to herself, the house was indeed with another guest. A guest that seemed hard to spot until you were sharp as a vorpal blade, like Mirja was.
"Indeed. It is a big day for you, Ceal. I was surprised to be called over, but I oblige my friends, because that is how they stay friends" Ci Lan Tsu spoke. In the dark, and with Ceal's mind on practically everything that wasn't who was in the house with her, it would seem like she had come out of nowhere. And then, there was a soft nail across her shoulderblade, playing with her tattoos. The horrifically good feeling erupted inside Ceal, reminding her of what happened last time Madam Tsu played with Ceal's tattoo. But then she was pulled up, and turned around, made to face the beautiful woman.

And facing her, was terrifying. She shone, like the Sun Itself. The room was lit up in her presence, as if every lightswitch in the world had been flicked on at the same time and focused on Madam Tsu's body.
"Hmm, she seems confident that you are more than the mewling piss-brat that last came before me" Madam Tsu's hands stroked Ceal's chest, playing with her like she was a toy. And then a palm snapped across her chest, knocking her off her feet. It felt like it knocked something else out, but the feeling was far to abstract to put a finger on. Plus, there were other issues right now. Like that fact that Mirja was stood in the kitchen, having flicked the light switch on, and literally, actually, stood in the kitchen. No chair, just legs.

"Moment of madness, calling you down here, Ci. I honestly don't know why I wanted you to waste your time on a monouse Doll like this one"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What doesn't kill you... Wasn't trying hard enough. [Mirja/Ceal] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What doesn't kill you... Wasn't trying hard enough. [Mirja/Ceal] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

What doesn't kill you... Wasn't trying hard enough. [Mirja/Ceal] Empty Re: What doesn't kill you... Wasn't trying hard enough. [Mirja/Ceal]

Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Madam Tsu

Ci Lan Tsu

Mirja walked across the room, to the fridge, that was opened and some breakfast made last night for the morning was pulled out. Mostly meat, which Mirja then proceeded to eat without warming it up. She was a Wolf. Once she had eaten a raw deer, and found it too messy for her liking, but rather decent none the less, so she never really cared how hot or cold something like this was. She just ate it. And while she ate, she stared at Ceal. And then cast her eyes back to Tsu.

"Honestly, if you want to take her and have her in your camp, you are free to do that. The girl was an interesting plaything back in Singapore, but now she is just too clingly. Too obsessive. I can't handle with a slut like that wanting to be everything while I'm dating Niflheim. So you can have her. Or not, but she's getting kicked out either way, and I tohught your camp could benefit from another thrall" Mirja's words were disturbing, and not just their content. There was nothing to them. No anger, to despair, or venom. She spoke as if she was speaking about the cup of tea she was probably going to make in a few minutes.

"She tried to kill me because she loved me so much. And that's a little too crazy for me. Third hand pets are hard, so you'll get her for free. Also, whore on the side, aye? Arianda had her first, and that sex crazed Demon girl couldn't keep her happy. So let the guys vent their stress in her and you might satisfy her if they do it every day. And all of them do it" she said, and then finally Madam Tsu locked eyes with Ceal.

"It seems you are being abandoned, little Fox. How sad for you"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Madam Tsu

Ci Lan Tsu

Madam Tsu cocked an eyebrow towards Ceal as she spoke, shor and sweet. Nothing new, and then she wanted to leave. Hearing that she was getting kicked out, hearing that she was getting given to another and not offering a word of complaint towards it. The lack of reaction was certainly strange, given what Madam Tsu had seen from Ceal in the past. But she wasn't going to pass up another girl to work the stands and feed to the men when they needed it. And of course Tsu herself, liked to cuddle with well bound cuties at the end of the day.

"It seems this one is less obsessed with you than I thought, Mirja. Just jumping ship to another when you decide it is time to be rid of such a cling-on" Madam Tsu grasped Ceal's chin and dragged it up to look in the woman's eyes. The shining was gone, and there was just a soft smile. "You have gone from owner to owner, haven't you? Passed from pillar to post. I'll keep you on for a few weeks till I can sell you off. A beauty like you would make quite the fortune" She then nodded and gestured for Ceal to follow. The uncaring sow would probably just leave without anything to Mirja, who was still eating. And staring at Ceal with what someone could - with sufficent imagination - call anticipation.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Madam Tsu

Ci Lan Tsu

Mirja stared on as Ceal spoke, and cocked an eyebrow as there was little reaction. Maybe she was just in stupid denal? Such would be irritating if she was. Why couldn't the blonde bint just accept the fact already and react rather than just...this. It was all so very vexing for her.
"Honestly, I hope this is all just posturing to avoid thinking about how you really feels. Because if this is actually your thoughts then....wow. I thought you were a dellusional psychopath before, but this just tops it, slutling. I've seen a lot and been through a lot, and through it all, you are the biggest, most amazing case I have ever seen" She then giggled darkly, her face split with a grin. "You truly amuse me, you bundle of disjointed neurosis" Mirja laughed a bit more, put her plate in the sink, and then walked off elsewhere, before popping her head back around the wall. "Also the breathing was not what you think. They are Kokori breathing exercises. Warm-up in a can" She then left again. And Ceal was left to the stares of Madam Tsu. Which were pretty terrifying when she wanted them to be.

"Where did they dig you up from? Seriously, I've never seen anything like you and I have seen a lot. Still, it seems you have no complaint about getting kicked out and never returning, so let's get this on the road. Who knows. If you impress me, you might just earn the right to stay with me instead of being sold off to someone else"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Madam Tsu

Ci Lan Tsu

Madam Tsu watched as Ceal finally broke down and started screaming. If only she had done that in the first place, they could have saved themselves all this mess. But no, she had to go and do that holding up and being strong and noble and bollocks for whatever reason went through her strange, wonky ass head of hers. Madam Tsu never could understand people like Ceal, but at least now there was something she could understand. She let the girl scream herself out, and then stood in front of her, breasts jutted out and entire body looming over head.

"Such a poor thing, you never were taught anything, where you? Tsk, such a Wolf, leaving this all to me" Madam Tsu said, before looking to Ceal proper. "For a girl who doesn't want to do something, you are awfully accepting of the fate. Nobody is ever forced to do anything, nobody ever only has one choice in life. If you are presented with something you do not like, then don't do it. For any situation, there is always one choice that remains immutable. Fight! If your despair is fortold by fate, then smash your fists into Fate's Teeth. If it is preordained by the Heavens, then Reach Heaven by Violence and beat the shit out of them until they recant. If you truly wish for something, then there is nothing you will not do for it"

Madam Tsu then turned, and moved towards the door, giving Ceal two choices.
"If there is something you can not do, or something you are not willing to do, then you do not want the outcome as much as you thought you did. You can come with me, or you can go in there and you can talk to Mirja about the problems she has with you. I don't mind either way. Coming with me will certainly be faster, and easier"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum