Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A whole new world  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A whole new world  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

A whole new world  - Page 2 Empty Re: A whole new world

Thu 14 Dec 2017, 1:29 pm

Herbalist of the East

SATO

A whole new world  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Ziegler | Word Count: N/A

"Let's see...what I do on my spare time really depends on what I'm itching for. For instance some days I like to go to the wandering parks and sit on the benches, looking at the various people and children playing..it reminds me of my childhood. Other times I go to the local animal shelter and just cry, seeing those adorable dogs and kittens whining for an owner to take them home." Sato then began to hold his bag like a small animal giving it a few pets and a few kisses, it was embarrassing but he didn't care he's adored animals ever since he was a child, various animals of different shapes and sizes were all around him and why not use the chance to bond with them.

He watched as Arashi began fixing his clothing, sato only glimpse at it for a split second but it appeared that he had scars all over his leg and arm area.

Wait, were those scars? No it couldn't be he said to himself before brushing it off must've been his eyes playing tricks on him.
What really got his attention however was the fact that Arashi's face was becoming redder than a tomato, so obviously he was curious as to what he was thinking about. "What you blushing for Arashi, is there something on your mind?"

Haru Ryuu
Haru Ryuu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A whole new world  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1300/1300A whole new world  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Tiers:

Fri 15 Dec 2017, 7:59 pm
Music I listened to while posting:

The boy didn't react to Sato petting and kissing his bag, he had seen weirder things. But seeing Sato's eyes widen for a second when he adjusted his dress sleeves had him worried. Had Sato seen the scars? It seemed likely, but his thoughts were interrupted by another question from Sato, throwing him completely off balance. "Um... I'm blushing because I'm embarrassed at a few of the things master wants me to pick up. I don't know what he's using them for, but..." he responded, his words trailing off a bit.

Sato could probably guess what he meant by that. Or at least, So he assumed. Most people would get it, anyhow. Having answered the question, he went silent and began fidgeting as he walked. He didn't quite know what else to say at this point, conversation with unfamiliar people wasn't exactly his strong suit. At least, not usually anyhow. Arashi ended up getting absorbed in his thoughts, a little bit, so much so that he almost passed the first store before circling back. Here it was, the first store. The store, which was a dollar store, he had to get a long wooden rod like a broom handle from. For beatings, maybe? He didn't exactly know.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A whole new world  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A whole new world  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sat 16 Dec 2017, 4:00 pm

Herbalist of the East

SATO

Sato was a bit wary about Arashi's stuttering when he was embarrassed about the "things" he wanted to pick up for his master...just what in the heck was so embarrassing about it? Was it that his master is a cross-dresser as well or was it for more nefarious reasons? Then again he wasn't that keen on the whole birds and bees talk, after all the most subtle example of birds and the bees was the noises his parents made every night...he didn't ask since his father gets furious when he interrupts their fun time.

Regardless Sato kept walking at the same relative pace as Arashi, making sure to not to go ahead of him, it was smooth sailing for a but before he noticed that they were going in a completely different direction. Uh Arashi... he abruptly said as he realized they were going in a complete circle, passing the store and seeing his body twitching and fidgety like he was trying to keep a lie but wants to tell the truth to the entire world.

Regardless they arrived at their destination a generic store, or so he thinks it is Sato's never been to one since he grows most of his food and junk at home he preferred everything to come from mother Earth herself. The store had a beautiful sign that said "Open" tons of people were walking in and out of the store and there was one thing that caught his attention and that was everything was one dollar...he questioned the fundamentals of this one dollar only store...how can they keep business afloat?

So Arashi, what's first on your to-do-list?

Haru Ryuu
Haru Ryuu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A whole new world  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1300/1300A whole new world  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Tiers:

Fri 23 Feb 2018, 11:10 am
As they walked, Arashi was thinking. As soon as they reached the store, however, Sato ended up asking him a question. "Well, just one thing to pick up here, I'm supposed to pick up new sandals for myself, and then picking up something else." He murmured, not wanting to admit exactly what the first and last items were. Blue-grey eyes looked down, trying his best not to look Sato in the eye. He certainly did not feel like explaining his master was abusive, or that he had to pick up drugs for the man.

It did not take long to find the wooden rod, at least. He grabbed one as soon as he found it, small hand clasping it in a delicate grip as he made his way to go pay for the object. From the pocket of his dress, he pulled out a small pouch of money. The change should be just enough to cover the object. Turning to face Sato, he plastered a bright fake smile on his face. "Hey, do you have anything you need to pick up anywhere?" he asked.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue 27 Feb 2018, 12:22 pm

Herbalist of the East

SATO

Sato looked around whilst following Arashi as few stalls were crowded while others were crowded with people selling sacks of nuts and dried fruit, or meat roasting on roasting skewers. Powdered spices lay in rust red and dusty yellow piles, or spilled bright green from sacks as large as feed bags. Rich and unfamiliar scents so heavy he could taste them in her mouth, like the air inside a fabrication green house.

It felt strange but that was perhaps the norm around these parts, as he watched him grab a rod and a couple pairs of sandals for himself why he needed sandals is his guess but he patiently waited as he gave the man the appropriate amount of money and turned around causing him to stare in awe.

Seeing Arashi give that smile makes him wanna pinch those adorable cheeks of his, but it probably would be akward especially in a public setting such as the store.

"Well i have been looking for some genuine fertilizer and some gardening tools. Need to make sure my garden becomes a beautiful field of flowers."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum