Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Joker is Wild Empty The Joker is Wild

Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:20 pm
It had been a while as far as he could tell since his clan was slaughtered. Faking his death was a rather effective method, the demons considered him decomposed and dead. Those Quincy savages thought so also, he leaned against a wall in a small town. It wasn't hard to keep giving these brain dead losers the slip. They seemed intent on fighting him, but strategic withdraws were leading him further and further. One time he tricked them with reality instead of an illusion. People were predictable and did tend to bite things. He'd spread them out and picked them off one by one. He was starting to feel like his old man, it was a disgusting feeling. Dirty assassinations and such crappy methods.But the reality was simple he couldn't fight them all at once. His old man's name made things more problematic. Couldn't involve his mother or gramps in this stupid thing either. So, in short, it was best to make them think they saw things. The reality was the Unabara's dumb past was causing problems. His crimson eyes lingered on the distance. Evolution was required at this point, his father's stupid choices bit them over and over. Now he'd heard rumors the Pale Rider was on the loose. What sort of bullshit did he cause now, that dumb asshole? Gramps was safe along with the Kyoraku clan. So that handled itself well, not that he liked playing dead. He'd lead them on a chase that went far and was something of a witch hunt. He'd used people as bait and even made things difficult. For example where he was watching was a bolder that wasn't there. He'd changed the surroundings to fit his needs, the rocky landscape, and the other ones. It worked out well enough in terms of an illusion. He ran his hand through his white hair as he sighed softly. Couldn't involve the bystanders trying to live in peace here. So what was the best method, he crossed his arms contemplating many things? First how much he wanted a double quarter pounder with cheese. Second, if both Tetsu and Tsu-chan made it out in one piece.

Tactically speaking he doubted it, dividing and conquering wouldn't be wise with those two. Strategically speaking his clan specialized in disappearing from sight. Damn this was a troublesome plan in terms of the long term. This would require some drastic planning to make his final stand here. The question was what to expect from the enemies who came beforehand. Shinsui rubbed his chin as he observed them blending in. It wasn't a difficult task really to stay hidden as they asked people in town. They needed a bit of a bait he smiled a bit and dusted himself off. His eyes looked around, the question was how to deal with them. He couldn't make the people in the town suffer needlessly. They were subject to illusion since the conditions were met. So he just needed to set his pieces carefully. Adjust the board a bit and take care of it. Five of them in total, it wasn't too bad a situation. He could potentially trick them away. His eyes looked at a couple livestock and traveling animals. Those would do nicely for what he had in mind.

He just appeared to be sitting there to anyone else, but those who couldn't see through the boulder or were bound by illusion saw nothing. It did seem like a lot of work to kill five demons pretending to be shinigami. The last remnant of the former Danava of Pretend's little forces. It was going to be interesting seeing the conclusion of this game. He sat puzzling on his next move, the wind was blowing favorably for him after all.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Joker is Wild Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Joker is Wild Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Joker is Wild Empty Re: The Joker is Wild

Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:17 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Grasp the Earth, Grasp The World. Ulv's toes curled and grabbed this strange ground. It felt, different to the ground back on Earth. Spiritually charged, and as if she was being lent the desires of everyone who had ever stepped on it. Earth was similar, but more muted. Much harder to hear the words stepped into the ground. And The Wind was more active here, talkative and powerful. If she used it here, it would be even stronger than the power in Earth, from the same reason. Spiritual power was saturated into the very air, and The Wind could sap this, ride it, and direct it.

"Hello darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again. Because a vision softly creeping, Left its seeds while I was sleeping. And the vision that was planted in my brain, Still remains, Within the sound. of silence" She didn't know where she learned the song. But singing helped her concentrate, and singing to The Wind was always good. Wasn't quite like El Ragna's Song, but it helped. And then she took off. Still aided by the Flash Step, but she could feel more and more grasping the concept of it herself. Every kick off had the whistling wind follow it, like a shy banshee, shrieking but not wanting to attract to much attention, so it was quiet.

And then she was elsewhere. Where? Dunno, that's what you got for using super-hi-speed techniques without direction or watching were you were going. But, sniff sniff let her know there were strange people around. Like those people that were just like Arianda. And another person, sat on a bench and totally ignored by the demons, a man who smelled like the Einharjar of this realm.
"A Shinigami, a Demon, and an Ulv walk into a bar...." She exclaimed, looking about the situation and trying to make a joke out of it.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Anonymous

Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:45 pm
A long time ago he dressed less like an assassin and more like a person. Now it did this and this to survive, his torso was covered in armor. While a cloak and hood sat behind his back. He sensed another presence in the area a big one at that. His eyes closed now for a moment as he took in the situation. This was entirely problematic tactically speaking it would cause issues. He tapped his fingers on his zanpakuto's hilt softly. The question was what manner of illusion was needed for the five to fall victim to his plans. He puzzled for a moment before stepping out from the visual illusion. Tactically speaking the best course of action was to turn them into him. Make them believe one another where he and townsfolk were the allies. It was complicated to pull off since just the right conditions were needed. His vision observed for now as he watched calmly and contently over the situation. One took off towards the energy, this was his chance. The male's appearance changed to his in the middle of a sprint.

This would deal with one of the four pounced and impaled him on all sides. He picked up a small stone, deciding to use it as a diversion he tossed it off into the distance with a throw. He needed them further away from town before things could begin. He brought his hood up and hid his face again. It was a sad moment to go back to that worthless father's techniques. The assassination was a dumb art to know, but strategic planning did help. The pebble exploded at least to them who heard it like an explosion. He crouched down a bit as he waited to hide his spiritual pressure. He needed to pounce now before the bigger power came to roost. The four ran off and saw little due to the illusion smoke that came around. It was in this fog that he picked two and turned them into him. The trick was going to be shell shocking them with his appearance. He wasn't fast or agile really, he only had his brains to work with. Her telling them his location was alright, it just made him escalate his plans.

Alright, his step wasn't the greatest thing ever and likely looked like a snail next to his father. But he needed to do this just right or he was a dead man. He muttered as he began his movement towards the destination. Kido incantations were rough especially a low-level one stepping into the zone. He gave his blade a swing managing to cut one across the chest. As he released byakurai into the chest of the other. Only one issue happened with his assault, he wasn't flawless and lacked power. He'd not counted on them being able to take a blast and shot. The other two were still alive yet, he'd sprung his trap prematurely. Screws this wasn't good, he needed time to prepare something else. What was the next step in this situation? His mind began racing on strategies and what he could to do to sort this out. "Perfect, just perfect..you are stronger then you let on..been letting you kill yourselves and..didn't notice the power you were holding back...Got too careless with the new energy."

He said frowning as he brought his sword back to defend and prepared himself for an assault that could lead to another period of running and playing dead.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Joker is Wild Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Joker is Wild Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:00 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ok, not exactly what she was expecting. When she arrived, shit went down in a fashion she was hardly expecting. The man sat on the bench started to run from the Demons, who tried to persue him with an intent to kill, and no remorse. They were not like the Priest, these were evil creatures that needed expunging from the world. The man on the bench had the right idea, with his cool powers and zappy stuff, but there were still more and he didn't seem like the kind of guy to do a good fight head on. He needed some Ulv power.

So she grasped the Earth, and felt it beneath her. Thousands of miles in every direction came into one point of her foot, and she took off, into the air, and span rapidly. The brutal Cyclone Axe Kick shattered the head of the first Demon coming at the man, and shocked his friend, giving Ulv chance to get into the Yī wàn yīnglǐ Sǐwáng stance. Her front arm stretched out to it's full extent, forming a palm pointing towards the Demon. Her back arm was equally as stretched, and clenched into a fist. Her whole body lowered itself while her arms stayed were they were, so her palm was in-line with her face, and she let out a deep breath. The Demon recovered at this ridiculous display and rushed in with a punch.

One minor movement, and then punch was caught on her palm, all it's force leached away as the palm slowly retracted. The Demon was surprised she was this strong, but the muscles sort of gave it away and so he just forced her backwards, a look of victory as the palm retracted. The look then deformed slightly as, when her palm hit her chest, a fist came from nowhere and slammed into his face. All her muscular power, all the power he had fed into her, and all the might of the Earth came together and obliterated his skull. Dead before he hit the ground, thirty feet from where he was hit. And that was the last of the current invaders.

"I really hope I haven't misjudged this situation and they were just the innocent bystanders. Can't exactly apologize for what I just did" she told the man next to her, giving him the Ulv Eye to make sure he didn't lie.

Anonymous

Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:58 pm
Surprise was the key element here, he was shocked at the speed this woman came. He regained his composure quickly and began tactically analyzing the situation. She quickly dispatched one showing just how strong she was. Her actions weren't that of a foe and judging by her question. He simply fell over on his back and laughed a bit. He breathed a bit as he laid their and chuckled to himself. That was masterful and so much faster then anything he could accomplish. How envious the situation was that he couldn't be useful. Between breaths he finally spoke as his laughter died down. "No..no..you've understood it quite well. They've been after me for almost a year. Since our clan was wiped out..I've been on the run and preforming less then desirable tactics on them. Guerrilla warfare at it's finest I guess would be the call. I'm Shinsui Unabara, nice to meet you." He said sitting up now as he carefully sheathed his zanpakuto. It wasn't without regard he could use it as he had done here.

So many steps in place just to make sure everything was properly set up. For her just to end it instantly, he always disliked using his zanpakuto. But he believed in using every tool at his disposal without limitation. If his clan was good at this he wouldn't mind performing this style of combat. He outright refused training from his father, telling him to shove it. Shinsui would walk his own path without some dusty old man's stupid lessons. He felt that sword was wrong and didn't belong the way it was. It lacked something that he didn't understand at the moment. Something just felt like it was missing from his father's techniques. From the Clan in general something was missing, but he couldn't be rude forever could he? " Well, let me buy you a drink..Least I can do for saving my skin." Shinsui sat still before beginning to dust himself off. His crimson eyes closing as he brought his mask down revealing his face. He had messy white hair and dark skin.

He didn't look a lot like his father really and tended to always look this way. His crimson eyes were something to behold for those who decided to look. Shinsui did acknowledge he had a problem in the long run. He couldn't always meet the conditions he did. Using a sword with no style or form to it was a tricky thing. But he firmly believed that style and techniques were something restricting his father's progress. But at the same time he had an issue his dad didn't. He couldn't use his zanpakuto freely, Shikai was more like nokai. It was alright though, he held out a gourd of mead for her. He couldn't really pour her a cup since he didn't have one on him. Shinsui was a simple guy who did simple things till it was time to get smart. He was composed and intellectual on multiple levels and well aware of his failures. He knew well enough his family had died horribly and this was as much an exile as anything else. He did feel regret that all he could do is trick some to follow him.

That the best he could do at the moment was use guile over power.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:14 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Well that was good. She didn't save the bad guy, and thus didn't need to kill anyone else. As evil as they may have been, Ulv felt sorta bad about killing them to begin with. Some people needed to die, but that didn't make their death right. Every death should be respected and mourned, rather than just passed by without a glance. And then he introduced himself, and that made Ulv perk up.
"Unababa? Ohh, I know them. I made the punching for them, and it was good!" Ulv pantomimed some punching with highly exaggerated kiais thrown in for good measure.

"And it was good" she said, after finishing her demonstration. But, being offered alcohol was a bad thing, so she shook her head at the offer. "We do not drink, for drinking leads to people's nasal hair being stolen in the dead of night by a silent pair of tweezers. So I will refrain from the drinking. I'm Ulv, Ulv Auber!" She introduced herself rather suddenly, emphatically, and without warning. She seemed less mentally unhinged and more, naive. Like a young child in a strong adult's body, left to run around and do whatever she wished in it. Quite the dangerous prospect.

She then placed her hands on her hips, and looked about the place, seeing nothing else around.
"Well, now I have saved the damsel, I must get back to my slaying of dragons and riding of horses and punching of bad guys! Stay safe, Unababa man, you look like an interesting person for the world, and I would hate for you to slip on a banana peel and then fall into a pit full of flying piranha that have a certain altitude limit which is why they can't fly out of the pit"

Anonymous

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:37 am
He nodded and smiled a bit as he put it away. His frame stood up slowly as he dusted himself off. He wanted to find the sword or the way of the sword. Shinsui couldn't use his zanpakuto so freely as others and it made things difficult. "I'm on a journey of discovery, I want to find..my own way. " He said softly as he looked around for his next destination. Maybe he'd go and challenge people to duels and try to gain experience. He wasn't sure what he could do to gain better skill with the sword. The question was, where could he go to truly learn and begin training as a swordsman. It wasn't like he could do what his father did with all that mystical mumbo-jumbo. He was a different man and person who wanted something different. Shinsui smiled a bit to himself as he was finally free of that burden. He needed more training with the blade and to perhaps devote himself. He wasn't sure what he could do but perhaps he could go further into the world. His speed wasn't terrible nor was his strength as a physical user.

Maybe the key was to forsake Kido entirely. To surpass his father and find his own way. A shinigami not relying on his zanpakuto for everything. Somethings required a different touch and method. Sure he wasn't exactly the greatest swordsman right now. But someday he would be and he'd find his way. Somehow or someway he'd figure out what he could do. Shinsui just needed training without end and perhaps guidance. Education would play a big part in his journey's next step. He was heading to the Zaraki district to fight and find meaning. To train his blade against enemies and try to find skill. He didn't know if going to a place where people died was a good idea. Or where his father's reputation as a Reaper was feared. That wasn't important to him as he looked at her. "I need to find a place to sharpen my skills, any suggestions?" He said transitioning his time away from this question. Where could he find training to be better and grow as a person.

Their clan was nobles but it was time for a change to come. They needed to adapt or die. Failure to adept was no longer an option for the Unabara Clan. Shinsui wasn't leader material that much was certain as it stood. He'd make himself one though or get his body beaten into the ground trying. Everything needed to grow and change at this point. His crimson eyes looked at her awaiting a response. Awaiting an answer as to where he could go and train. He needed to get faster and try harder to become someone surpassing that man. He looked at the katana he wielded carefully. His zanpakuto changed in no shape or form during release. It held no change really that a person could note. This was due to the nature of his zanpakuto's activation. But it wasn't picky and occasionally wouldn't work. Swordsmanship didn't need to be what his father did define by styles. It could be a singular path that did everything without branching out. He felt like on his trip away he was closer to finding an answer.

To finding the truth hidden within the truth.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:10 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

The Joker is Wild 6EdIfMt

Ulv liked the man in front of her. He was a good man, and a strong man. She knew he was going to become great and full of awesome if she could send him on his way. And the way he wanted his sword to go swush, the way would best lie in Mt Fuji, to pedition the Wandering Statue for it's aid in his journey. However, she couldn't just let him have that without getting something in return. And plus, he was Unababa, which meant he had some kung-pow to him, she was sure of it.

"I am sure I know exactly where you can go to improve your swordsmanship. It's kind of far away and if you get your request granted there is no telling in what form it will be granted in, but that just adds to the fun of existing, right? You'll get better, and not knowing how you'll get better makes it all the more fun to behold. You could get a boulder that wants to squash you, you could get a ninja cat in disguise as a beautiful woman. You could get a magical stick. It's luck of the draw~"

Then Ulv leaned forwards and puckered her lips. if she was going to get something, she might as well get something that would help her soul fix itself. She really needed to get on that and fix it up super quick and super good before nothing was left. Or, before she went mad with the constant bitching from Hvit that she wasn't moving fast enough.
"But to learn from a Maiden, requires one to grant her a kiss. Because those are the rules, everyone knows they are the rules, and you can't break them" Ulv nodded, and then puckered some more.

Anonymous

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:21 pm
Her proposition for a kiss in return for this information seemed strange. Was this the currency of the world now in some way? He'd need to review with Henrex again sometime in the future. That was assuming he ever got back as the girl continued to make that expression. He'd never gotten much of a sexual interest in things. While he did find women attractive enough in the long run. He guessed it was to find his path and there was no harm in it. He nodded making sure she knew he understood. He couldn't afford to be a weakling in this situation. He needed to find his path and that required a bravery. He stepped in close and slowly brought his hands to her hips. Not being adventurous or having a death wish enough to travel. He let them find themselves around her body as he felt it press against his own. His own physique was well fit and especially around the regions weapons were used. Muscles that were needed for expert swordplay were well defined. He'd trained these body parts long as he looked into her eyes for a moment.

No time to hesitate on the fact as he pressed his lips to hers. He would let her decide when the kiss had lasted long enough. He felt her lips skin against his own. Feeling the female figure that was Ulv was a different thing then anticipated. It was strange to lose his first kiss in this way to someone. He didn't grip hard behind her as he tasted her in his breath. She had a smell, unlike anything he'd smelled before in his young life.This was a strange fate to walk upon this road he'd decided to take. He wasn't sure how long the kissing was supposed to last either. He couldn't tell what was going on her end either. His own body felt the heat rushing through it in many places. Unexplored areas of his body felt the blood going through them. This wasn't exactly an intentional reaction as he'd never done this before. It wasn't like he would have accepted an arranged marriage. Shinsui was a rebel against his father's code and wishes. He'd sooner burn the entire thing down then go along with it.

The feeling of her body against his brought about the feeling of her chest. He didn't know if she intended for him to do some awkward kiss where he stood bent over. This felt more natural or maybe it wasn't right and he messed it up. At the very least he messed up while trying his hardest with her. This was going to be his only chance to find his path, on the bright side of things. He could confirm himself as a heterosexual next time asked that question.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:51 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

The Joker is Wild 6EdIfMt

As big, and as much of a turning point for Shunsui as the kiss turned out to be - Ulv was a bit surprised at his actions, she always felt kisses were pragmatic ways to bring people inside her - the kiss was just a means to an end. And that end was Ulv taking Shunsui into her Inner World. A fractured wasteland of floating shards and raging Reiatsu. Here, they stood, after Shunsui's magnificent kiss that would have a normal girl swooning and wanting to marry him. For Shunsui, it was an important part of his life that he would remember and look back on for years to come.

For Ulv, it was a Saturday.

And for both of them, they were in a forest, at night, with naught but the trees for company. Could even be romantic destination if it wasn't for a woman standing in front of them in a black dress. It was a very fine black dress, made of silk and covering her whole body, as if she came out of a book from a the 1800s. She had contrasting white hair, pale skin and eyes of a deep sulphar, and black Sclera. She looked, aside from the eyes, the spitting image of Mirja. But it was clear she was a Hollow.

"Nice kiss, Mr Smooth. Is that the first time you've ever done it? Was over the top and very grabby. Unless that is how you kiss normally. Either way, you've been brought here to aid in a project that needs the hands of many" The trees bent suddenly, and they got a clear view of the maelstrom in the middle of the shards. It roiled and roared, and looked terrifying. Felt terrifying. was terrifying. "Kido, Reiatsu, giving in the kiss you gave dear Ulv. We don't really mind what you do to put your energy in it. We just need you to put your energy in it"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum