Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Empty Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:08 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  6EdIfMt

Song: Never Enough - Word Count: N/A

A meetin'? 'Dis betta' be good for The Queenie. Someone from the depths of The Vastime faction yearned to have an audience with Queen of Demons. Normally, Mana would just blow this off, but today she was feeling especially dull. Like, the kind of boredom which would make watching a few hours of C-Span seem like the highlight of someone's day. So, for shits n' giggles, her manic lil' heart couldn't help but invite this person into her domain.

Now, for the record, our lovely empress didn't know all of any of those officials out of the Vastime from a can of paint. She had people and other consciousnesses within her unstable being to otherwise keep track of that. However, from what this witch was able to gather from the holographic message she received, the pale-skinned, ghost-hair and blood-eyed figured seemed rather pretty for a lass. So, if nothin' else, she had her looks goin' for her. And in this world, it still got ya' places with the right people it seemed.

Nevertheless, we should cut straight to our Queen lounging straight on her throne chair in a room filled with chains, tiled floors and wide windows which brought the light of a bright sun into this dimly lit room. All the while, she slouched on her throne as her bare feet began resting on a freshly beaten spy from some random bum-fuck country. As far as she was concerned, the male should consider this a privilege to bask in the glow of her body pressing against is. So it's why she lounged in her sleeveless nightgown, took a sip of a glass filled with gin n' tonic, human blood, demon blood and an array of potent demonic energies in order to get her engines a going.

"Thanks fer' bein' such a good sport. Ya' only got ten years left of bein' a slave to go. I'll make sure 'mah lovely demonies treat ya right...~"

Dumping the remains of her drink on the male, he muttered not a single word as he knew better than to backtalk his Queen. Instead, she clapped her fingers and made sure a simple glass of water was on hand for when her guest arrived. If she were to assume anything from the stiff demanor of that Vastime official, it's that she had no fun in her life, was anal and would probably pick something boring like water to guzzle down when she got here.

So, as the emerald eyes of our horned dmeoness closed, she merely muttered to herself and awaited for her quest to show up.

"Anyday now....."

Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  WVMWLOu
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Empty Re: Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Oi6vAdD

Abalia

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: N/A

To say that it had been quite a journey for Abalia would have been the understatement of the decade, at the very least. She may have been a great many things, but “exceptionally resilient” was not one of them, at least in the physical sense. It was rather good for her that she had managed to convince Corporal Astillon to accompany and assist her on this journey, both for the sake of having a bodyguard and, perhaps more pressingly, to provide her a more reliable form of transport than simply walking and hoping to find someone who might give her directions.

Courtesy of the good corporal, however, the trip was exponentially easier than it otherwise might have been, and it took relatively no time at all for Abalia to find herself at the gates of the demon queen's palace. Was she scared? Of course. She would have to be a complete imbecile not to be terrified beyond belief at the prospect of this meeting. But her fear wouldn't exactly help her at this particular juncture, now would it? So she cast it aside and let the confidence that this was a good and proper course of action guide her. She knew that Corporal Astillon had some doubts about this plan of hers, but she was quite confident in it. If worst came to worst...well, then she would die. But dying in the pursuit of duty was hardly the worst thing she could imagine.

Stepping into the palace with what could be called far too much confidence for a woman of her stature and position, Abalia kept her gaze forward and firm, unconcerned with any of her surroundings. She was here for business, nothing more, and taking the time to admire (or perhaps not) the interior design was rather low on her list of priorities. There was already an ever-increasing sense of total dread creeping down her spine as she walked ever closer to her destination, which she could only assume was due to the demon queen herself. However, it still did not faze her, and so she entered the throne room with all the professionalism in the world, hands behind her back, posture straight and proud, and her eyes directly upon Mana herself.

“Good day, your highness. Abalia Sesshouin, here for our scheduled meeting. I do hope I've not kept you waiting for too long, navigating your domain was a bit of trouble.”

Her voice was sharp, firm, and did quite well at not conveying the complete despair Abalia could feel lying in wait within her soul. No, if she was to engage in this meeting entirely properly, she would not allow herself to look anything than her absolute best, both as her own woman and as an emissary of Vastime. She had plenty of doubts that she would be able to perfectly maintain the facade forever, but this meeting would, hopefully, not last nearly that long. Her gaze completely unwavering, still focused entirely on Mana, Abalia continued on.

“I have come to discuss diplomatic relations between your own people and the nation of Vastime. While I would like to extend that to the rest of the Earth, I can hardly speak on their behalf. I am aware that there is at present a tenuous peace of sorts between us, but I would quite like to see if you and I might negotiate something more permanent.”

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Empty Re: Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]

Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:12 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Never Enough - Word Count: N/A

Fear. Mana could smell it out like a wolf could blood. Why? She was a creature who was centuries old at this point. So our bastard witch of a queen could sense when toughness is used as a shield to mask uncertainty. Hell, Ol' Queenie herself does it when she wants to hide the crumbling mess of her own internal demise from time to time. So it takes one to know one in this instance. Therefore, there was a spot of good fortune for Abalia, as The Demon Queen didn't seem to care too much about her uneasiness. If anything, she was feelin' hella merciful today n' decided to go ahead n' give her guest a treat.

A roll of her wrist, a flare of her power and wriggle of her nose was all that was needed in order to spew forth an emerald mist across this drab manor. No, Mana didn't just spew forth a ton of gas throughout the room. Even if it was Taco Tuesday, her stomach couldn't handle anything hard at the moment beside a good drink. Instead, what was being spread throughout the room was a manic drug. As the extract of The Queen's body wanted to mend itself with Abalia to the extent of easing her nerves, getting her a bit loose and numbing the terror bleeding down her heart so she could open the hell up for once in her life.

"I'd offer you a drink of water, but I feel havin' a lil' drank of my energy will get you to ease up. Ya stiffness could give a teenage boy's mornin' wood a run for his money."

There was a shrug given as her southern twang came to full circle, but she was just a person that was hella' honest and called a spade when she saw a spade.

"But, greetings to ya' as well, s'ugah."

There was then a clap of her hands as she dismissed her slave, removed her feet from his back and had him fade into a hole in the ground below her throne. Stepping off her throne, Ol' Queenie took her sweet time walking down to greet Abalia so that she could digest every lil' bit of wonderful dialogue she was spewin' forth at her. Diplomacy? Sure, why not. It's not the first time someone of her caliber came watlzing up in here wanting that. Many a Captain from the Gotei have even found themselves in these very halls, so she was willin' to have a drink and hear her out.

But, first....

"Ya' can give me the details, but ya' really need to chill."

With a flick of her wrist, Mana embedded more of her energy into Abalia in order to further get her lubed up n' a bit tipsy so that her restraints were lowered. Ol Queenie's energy was extremely potent, and given the gap in willpower between the two, The Demoness just figured her influence would go wild on her. However, she wasn't interested in making another slave or anything dumb like that. No. She just saw someone who really needed to see the funner side of life.

"Yer prolly already briefed on that Seal of Eris, right? Don't piss ya self worryin' about that, S'ug. Ya are already in my realm: if I wanted to do something foul with ya, I'd have already done it by now. Ya' just need to sit down n' relax with me."

And -- that statement was true. Mana wielded the power to oblierate entire realms if she so chose to give the order. Is there REALLY anything holdin' her back from doing something foul to the Vastime Offical? If anything, there was a certain level of honesty that a spirit held when they possessed as much charisma, power and influence as Ol' Queenie. She honestly couldn't find a single hoot-hoot to give about holding her cards back.

Ergo, our manic ruler sat down on the floor, looked up at Abalia and rolled her wrist:

"So, let's get on with it. What do ya' have 'fer me to nimble on me? Give me something good, ghost gal'~"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  Oi6vAdD

Abalia

Already it seemed as though things were going not exactly according to plan for Abalia, though to her credit, she had hardly expected them to. She knew fully that this would be an event which would primarily require she react, operate quickly on her toes, etc. So, as she felt the almost overwhelming surge of relaxation, for lack of a better word, there was a certain sense of short-lived panic that crossed Abalia's mind. It seemed she was already well within “hope for the best outcome” territory, though she had the fullest trust in both her own plan on this matter and in Corporal Astillon that, even if things went as poorly as they possibly could, she would have done something of value for Vastime.

So it was that, as the miasmatic sense of calm washed over Abalia, she allowed herself to simply accept its presence. That was not to say she gave herself over to it entirely, of course, for she still had a duty to attend to. But there was not much sense in wasting any time trying to deny it, when she knew all too well that Mana could do however she pleased in this instance. Being passive, and keeping a close eye on the situation at hand, was simply all Abalia could do in this instant. Best to do it as best she could, then.

She took a seat, then, and it was rather shockingly willing, a calmness that was honestly surprising even factoring in the current situation. However, it was not simply the seat that marked a shift in Abalia's general demeanor. No, there was something else entirely about her. Though she still sat politely, cross-legged and with all the propriety of a nun, she placed her hands under her chin, fingers interwoven and her head resting upon them, as if she were relaxed. But that, of course paled in comparison to the most jarring shift.

A grin sat firmly, unabashedly upon her face. It was not a grin of happiness, like one hearing a joke from an old friend, nor one of embarrassed amusement. No, this was something that looked simply out of place upon Abalia's face, like a snake twisting its way across her porcelain features. It was not quite malevolent, but it was all too clear, even to the most unfamiliar passerby, that it was far from friendly. A demeanor totally alien to any who had dealt with Abalia, one that looked as though she were sizing up a target as she prepared to fire.

“I appreciate your forwardness, your highness, and of course I will respond in kind. You ask for something worth nibbling on, so I can only hope that I might appeal to your interests. I have had more than a few considerations in mind that may appeal to you, and perhaps one which will not. Nevertheless, it is always worth presenting any idea, no matter how outlandish. Better to ask forgiveness than permission, as they say. Now then, onto the matter at hand. I am aware that, at least in the past, you have maintained a good relationship with the Monsuta. I must admit, though, that information on that is rather lacking in more recent times. However, as I am sure you are aware, said organization has led a rather abrupt and, frankly, intrusive terrorist attack upon our nation. As a servant of Vastime, I simply cannot abide such a thing. That is, of course, not my present concern.”

Abalia's eyes narrowed slightly, but not out of any disappointment or ire. No, she was simply taking this quite seriously, and operating with the understanding that an honest approach was the best course of action.

“This is a two-pronged matter I wish to address. First and foremost, consider the strength of these two combatants. I have heard many things about Monsuta's rather...illustrious, shall we say, past, but I believe that they have bitten off more than they can chew with Vastime, and I say this not simply as a proud patriot. Frankly, to ally yourself with them in this conflict would be to weaken yourselves. Weak links make a weak chain.

However, there is another matter that of course should be considered. The Monsuta are violent, anarchic terrorists at heart. I have no doubt that this appeals to a certain level of chaos in your own eyes, certainly, but the question must be asked; what is it that would prevent them from fighting against you as well? As I understand it, their motivations are quite firmly based upon Earth. Do you believe they will sit idly by and respect your own claims upon the planet? Conflict with them will be...well, inevitable, in a word. With all due respect, your highness, I see no reason to delay such a thing.”

This was a matter of duty, of course, make no mistake. It was for the betterment of Vastime, and for its continued safety. But a woman like Abalia rather enjoyed her work.

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:07 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Gimmi More [Remix] - Word Count: N/A

....Houston, we may have a fucking problem here. There seems to be signs of life on this here planet of pale-ghost girl. It's beating, it's thumping; HOLY SHIT IT'S ALIVE! WE HAVE A FUCKING PERSONALITY HERE!

A clap of the hand was all that was needed as even that unreadable grin was enough to send shivers down ol' Queenie's spine. In that moment, a spark of madness flickered in the air n' Mana couldn't help but consume it for herself. Her whole body glistened to life with a brief shimmer of an emerald green glow before she burst out in a chortle of laughter.

"Well slap my face, call me Rihanna and be my Chris Brown: you have a personality. Color me impressed. I misjudged ya', toots!"

After being pleased with that display of character, Mana gave her some respect, let the woman speak her peace n' observed for a bit before deciding to answer some of her concerns. As it seems lil' miss psycho grin over there was quite concerned with the relationship between The Monsuta and Shadow Fall. So, The Queen sought to be like a mad ex-girlfriend, break the silence of that delusional tranquility that they were in harmony and bring disorder to her worldview:

"Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news, s'ug, but The Monsuta and I are seeing other people~"

That made it clear that they weren't allies of any kind at the moment. So, with a roll of the hands, Mana continued on:

"But, I don't mind seeing a lil' bit mo' chaos in the world. Afta' all, for a gal like me, it helps to keep my body nice n' full. I gotta' eat a lot to sustain this charmin' figure that makes all the boys n' girls n' interdimensional gender freaks of this universe risk life and limb just to please me."

With that, ol' Mana made a suggestive motion by moving her index finger against her exposed thigh n' leading it up all the way to her butt before she let out a laugh, took a sip of some gin n' tonic she just MAGICALLY made appear (C'mon, she's a fucking grand master of magic. It's magic: she ain't gotta explain shit) and indulged in the absurdity of this moment.

"Besides, if they were to attack us, we'd just wipe them clean off the map. We don't give a fuck like that~"

Oh yeah, Mana was straight to the point of her intent. She knew quite well those who served under her wouldn't waste time grinding those punks up into chunks. But as far as The Queen herself was concerned? They weren't a primary concerned. Those jokers would be squashed uner the boot of the world soon enough and it was amusing enough to watch it all burn for her.

"Though, since you have my audience: what exactly do ya' want to do? Go ahead: entertain me and I'll indulge it."

And with that: the ball was in pale ghost lady's court. Give her something good, please~

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:35 am

Ms.Stiff-Ass Meet Ms.Manic-Ass [Mana/Abalia]  GylskFI

Abalia

“Fair, certainly. I understand that, in the grand scheme of the world, Monsuta is hardly much more than an anthill to you and Shadow Fall. I doubt that most in your position would much wish to snuff them out, particularly if you find yourself feeding upon the general mayhem they cause. However, allow me to outline one particular turn of events, which I believe you might find...well, most favorable for us both.”

Abalia allowed herself to lean forward just a touch, resting a bit more on her arms as she became faintly more comfortable. If there was one benefit of operating in such a situation, it was that she had no guard worth keeping up in the first place. There was no reason to even consider sidestepping an issue, or using more diplomatic approaches. While the ball may have been in her court, all of the power still rested very firmly with Mana, and that was hardly something anyone needed to tell Abalia.

“Let us say, simply for discussion's sake, that you agree to my proposal, and agree to this...let us call it an alliance for now. I have no question that we of Vastime could crush the Monsuta quite handily on our own, and it is an absolute certainty that you could of your own accord without effort. So, let us assume that the Monsuta is completely annihilated in its present form by a combined assault.”

There was no particular joy in Abalia's voice or her expression as she said this, she simply stated it as if it were a matter of course. But her grin, a tight, sharp line seeming to cut through otherwise-gentle features, was still all too present.

“First, there is the natural chaos of war. It will be brutal, no matter the efficiency our own forces might bring to the table. There will undoubtedly be carnage, and perhaps an uncountable loss of life if things go less than ideally. I hardly relish the thought of innocent lives lost, but it is the truth of the matter, and one I have yet to find any reasonable answer for. So for now, I must accept it, but I digress.

While this initial wave of chaos would certainly be sizable, I understand it may not be enough to persuade you. However, that is far from the end of it, I should think. The lack of Monsuta in the world will, in itself, have a sort of two-pronged effect. First and foremost, consider the potential power vacuum they would leave in the world. While hardly a true powerhouse, they do nevertheless have a good amount of influence in their own way. Upon their removal, would others not strive to fill it? It is only inevitable that they would. Previously untapped resources and potential political clout, all available to be taken by the other major players, or perhaps even some new upstart. But this is not the end, I do not think.”

Abalia's posture returned to its proper, upright state, and her hands unfolded from one another as she outstretched them ever so slightly to underline her final point. Her grin was still unmoving, unflinching, and perhaps that was what made it so unnerving. It did not seem to be disingenuous, but rather...entirely unreal, as if someone had simply pasted another face onto her. Yet in this situation, there was nothing for Abalia to hide, and no way for her to hide something even if she could. This smile seemed to signal the most obvious of falsehoods...and yet, here it was being brought forth as a sign of her true colors.

“The Monsuta controls more than simply power on the world stage, your highness. They control a not-unremarkable portion of the world's landmass. While perhaps Vastime might wish to take control of this land as the war comes to a close, I should hardly think that my king, who I consider a quite reasonable man, would be the sort to conquer when there is still work to be done on the homefront. With none to control those lands, and the victor simply leaving them alone, there will be nothing short of a scramble to seize them. Earth is no longer the sort of place where even the smallest unclaimed territories can be idly left alone, and those belonging to Monsuta are anything but insignificant. Those conflicts for their former lands may well serve as something far more destabilizing and destructive than the war against Monsuta itself. I quite literally cannot imagine what that would do for you personally, but I would assume it is to your benefit.”

Lowering her hands as she finished this gesture, it became apparent that Abalia's grin had subsided as she spoke. There was no singular moment in what she had spoken that one could mark as the grin's end, but it was certainly gone now. In its place was a smile more familiar to those who knew Abalia, an almost gentle one that matched her features far better. It was the smile of a mother proud of her children, and elder sister watching her siblings mature.

“Of course, such chaos is outside the purview of Vastime entirely. Halfway across the world, in fact. And so, your highness, I can hardly imagine that we would much wish to intervene in this anarchic state. Such a thing is of benefit to both of us, I should think. I of course would like to negotiate the specifics of this further, but I would not wish to do so before this agreement has been formalized.”

The one thing Abalia cared for most in the world was security of the common man. Shadow Fall was a threat to this themselves, of course, and she had considered this. But Abalia was no fool, and she did not believe in the impossible. She had no pity for those of Monsuta, who would so callously cast aside the value of the law. If a scapegoat was needed, a third party to draw the attention of all the world's evils...well, she would certainly rather it be them.

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:59 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Pink Noise Waltz - Word Count: N/A

The Monsuta weren't shit~

That was something which was bloody fuckin' obvious in the minds eye of The Demon Queen.

As far as she was concerned, Shadow Fall yielded enough resources to handle whatever asinine bullshit that this realm had to throw at them from any faction. So, all that was left for ol' Queenie to do was rest her wary head in the lap of Abalia, place her right claw under her face n' begin caressing it.

"I wasn't born yesterday, dearie~ I know quite well ta' Monsuta ain't shit~!"

With a cackle n' carefree grin, The Demoness rolled her wrist and added on something extra:

"Now, feed ya' highness n' give me the juicy details of all these wonderful affairs."

After uttering those words, Mana would shut the fuck up for once, listen in and hear all of the insights which The Vastime official had to offer her. As it was ratha' interestin' to hear about a world being broken into power grabs for different lands. While such orderly folk would loathe such a circumstance, it's not as if The Demon Queen was unfamiliar with a world fighting for power. Thinking back to her development in Demon World, that was almost a way of life for their realm with the constant shifts in power. Hence, that scenario did not phase her in the slightest since she welcomed the conflict as it would give her inner chaotic element within more fuel to devour to keep her existence going as strong as ever.

"Well, you've certainly given me a mouthful to consider, but I'm not scared of a lil' conflict. In fact, ya' could say it's a way of life for us demons compared to the hell we've had in our realm. Fuck, I'll even have somethin' nice to keep my essence going~"

And now we interrupt this lovely' lil' session of Mana dialogue to give you an alert: something wicked this way slithers.

A green tendril bled out of the dress of The Queen, mended in the abyss around them n' slowly found itself patting the head of Abalia as a foul sense of power oozed from the appendage. In that moment, the eyes of the demon queen glimmered with a vibrant shade of emerald green as it was clear that she was interested in learning more about the arrangements of this finalized deal was.

"If ya' haven't a position to place me in a bind, I think it's not wise to hide information as 'da party with less to offer me. Give me' all the information of what may occur if I agreed to deal, or I cannot promise ya will leave this place the same as ya' entered."

Then, in a high-pitch voice, her tendril -- actually started to fucking speak.

"Yeah, ya' don't want to meet Mr.Tendril. He isn't your best friend and a pretty lil' gal' like ya self shouldn't be defiled by Mr.Tendril. Please just agree to her terms and give her all the information!"

....well, there you have it.

The officer certainly had Mana's attention.

Of course, Mana wouldn't leave the scene on such a sour note! Another tendril formed, but this one was of a pink hue and found itself hugging the chest and waist of Abalia so that she was injected with a strong sense of The Demon Queen's love overflowing within her being to relax the woman further. In reality, it was just a strong dosage of her maddening energy being injected into the body of the Vastime Offical, but as far as she was concerned? There was bliss in getting drunk off her own power as the extract of a Demon Queen may give the silver-haired girl enhancements to her power beyond her wildest dreams. Feelings of strength, will and wondrous insights of her mind may be unlocked under the glow of Ol' Queenie's influence.

"Thank you, bestie~ <3"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Abalia

Abalia was faintly perturbed by the fact that Mana was now resting her head on her lap, but she knew that, even if she minded enough to be genuinely bothered by such a thing, there was quite literally nothing she could do to stop it. Besides, there were more pressing concerns to focus on, namely the entire discussion at hand, and keeping a more general wherewithal. She kept a clear memory of Hayden's warnings as to the potential negative influence Mana would undoubtedly exude, and continued on as she was.

Ah, but Mana's reaction was not exactly what Abalia had hoped for. That wasn't to say she was hugely worried by it, and it certainly was in line with what she had prepared for from the demon queen, but even so. It had been quite a stretch for her to assume that Mana would just quickly approve the idea without something more being brought up, but- ah, dear dear me, this wasn't good at all, now was it? Abalia inwardly felt a great deal of dread as she watched this tentacle slither around, and even moreso as it patted her on the head. But with that being said, even as it felt as though every last sin in the world was running down her spine, the silver-haired maiden's jarring, unreal smile did not falter so much as one iota.

For, you see, she was not happy about this tentacle touching her, or speaking to her, and she was much less so as this pink one injected her with ever less stress. However, all things considered, she still had very little to be stressed over in the first place. Her life was at stake, certainly, but things were working all too well for her. If Mana wished for more details, that meant she had successfully acquired her interest. And to inform her of any further matters? Well, that had never been something Abalia was actually much interested in hiding, she had simply wanted to avoid bothering the Demon Queen with such minutiae if she decided this was not worth her time. It could be said that Abalia's plan, the efforts of this mundane protector of the peace, had worked perfectly well, and there was some satisfaction to be gained from such a thing.

“Of course, your highness. I have clearly conveyed my meaning poorly, as I only had any intent of keeping minor details from boring you should this not appeal to you. But, clearly I have misjudged this matter, and I do apologize.” Abalia would have given a small bow as she sat, but there was the matter of the pink tentacle wrapped around her, which she still could not much say she cared for. Letting that matter to rest for now, she continued, “The details themselves are simple enough, I believe. A pact of complete nonaggression, to begin with. Very plain, but I believe a boon to us both. We will not take any violent action against you, nor you against us. A simple way of ensuring that we are allowed to uphold the rest of the bargain.

As for the matter of that rest of the bargain, it is quite simple, in my opinion. This pact will last indefinitely, until such time as Vastime military operations against the Monsuta have come to a close and any further conflict involving them becomes no longer our concern. This nonaggression is, of course, only one aspect of this bargain. As it were, I have few doubts that there will be some potential prisoners of war taken during the course of conflict, and of course those who surrender to us will be taken care of as per standard regulations. However...”

The motherly, gentle smile on Abalia's face fell just a tad, conveying a more serious tone in spite of very little actual shift in her demeanor. It was rather impressive how much a minor change could convey, but there it was. Her general aura was almost frigid now, but not toward Mana, of course. No, it just seemed she had a great deal of disdain for those was currently speaking on.

“Surrender is one thing, but unwilling prisoners of war are a great hassle, and one which I severely doubt will much bring benefit to the nation of Vastime, you surely understand. The Monsuta may be very little, but what they definitely are is unpredictable and violent in their resistance to authority. So, with that in mind, should the great many prisoners we are forced to detain seem to disappear, I think that might be best for all parties, hm? Less resources wasted for my own country to concern themselves over, and I imagine that, whoever should happen to pick up these prisoners would have some use for them in mind. Wouldn't you agree, your highness?”

The motherly smile returned, then, as if it had hardly ever even disappeared in the first place. A more upbeat, if unlikely, topic of discussion was being brought to the table now, and Abalia was all too aware that this would most certainly go nowhere. Nevertheless, it was always worth potential discussion, particularly with someone as unpredictable as Mana, and so she brushed some imaginary dust from her boot and continued on.

“There was one other matter, of course. There has been some discussion as to a potentially...well, more permanent situation that might bring more potential peace between us. It is something which I cannot exactly say I suggest, but rather that I am simply curious regarding your opinion on. This is, quite firmly, not an outcome of this agreement, but rather a potential future advancement of it, you might say. The question is rather simple, but what would your thoughts be on a marriage to my liege Desmond Hayden be? As I said, please do not mistake this as my including this in the agreement, it is simply another potential avenue that has been considered.”

Many people, in fact most of them, might have been too terrified to even ask something of that to the Demon Queen herself. But for Abalia, it was a matter of duty, and perhaps more importantly, she had nothing to lose regardless. If Mana so wished, she could simply wring out every last bit of this information, and then some. There was little sense in trying to guard any of it.

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:28 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Pink Noise Waltz - Word Count: N/A

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ A lot of this talk was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo n' the gal could learn to be more concise n' to the point. As the key points that Ol' Mana took away from her monologue appeared to be that all of this build-up was to produce some type of non-aggressive stance against The Vastime. If they were to follow through with that, then the two of them could essential dick down the likes of the Monsuta until they resumed strangling each others throats.

So, while observing Abalia, Mana had no need to have Mr.Tentacle give her a hard time. And, instead, opted to have her slithery appendages retract back inward and into her body. As, if nothing else, Ol' Queenie seemed to be amused by all the reactions of the lone Vastime official. 'Tis why The Demoness seemed to be lost in her blood eyes; similar to the kind of look like a sweet ol highschool tart's gaze would have while staring into Chad Thundercock's crouch. However, after the maiden figure finished speaking, our horned creature of madness came to a response:

"Ya' have certainly givin' me a lot to think over with this noggin of mine. While I ain't givin' my answer yet, it's not an outright no or anythin' like 'dat."

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~

It was a complex choice to make. Something which Ol' Queenie could run by her advisories and then come back with a collective response when it's had time to register and process. Since, as much as she loved to do things on the fly, something like this may require a bit more feedback from the likes of our loving followers. Though, more importantly, something batshit insane uttered out of the lips of Abalia. It caused her to do a double take and give her the look of: "did you really just fuckin' say 'dat, gal?"

"...ya got balls, I'll give ya' dat."

There was then a flick of Abalia's nose given by the stunned demon before she continued.

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I'm married to Miss Ashlei Clixx. Even if I do enjoy my side dishes, kekeekekekekekekekekekekeke"

What? Ya' expect her to have side bitches while Miss Hollow Queen poofs in and out of existence for unknown periods of time? Mana loves her, but her body ain't no saint n' her satanic urges overpower that sense of traditional commitment. As far as Ol' Queenie was concerned, she didn't give not a single hoot if Ashlei wanted to partake in the fucking of her own lil' harem of boys n' gals she amassed over the years.

"Annnnnnnnnnnnyway, I'mma run 'dis by my lovelies in our org, share this audio with them n' see what they think. In the meantime, is there anything else that I can DO for ya', babe?"

Again, Mana got all too cozy in her lap as she stretched herself out, flapped her wings and gazed up at Abalia to see if there were more topics to stamp out. Since, if nothing else, she got The Demon Queen to consider having a serious meeting about this after their encounter was over. So, that was something, right?

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:32 am

Abalia

Overall, Abalia was rather content with those particular responses. She had hardly expected the marriage request to be accepted anyway, it had simply been a potential option on the table. To have had her requests received in such an amicable way was already quite more than most might ever have hoped for from Mana Asthavon herself, and she knew all too well that to be disappointed in the lack of an outright yes would simply be outrageous and, frankly, downright ungrateful.

As Mana declined the offer of marriage to Hayden and flicked her on the nose, Abalia allowed herself a small, rather surprisingly gentle laugh at the gesture. It was not laughing at Mana, of course, more at herself for having made such a suggestion in the first place, and at the whole absurdity of the situation. Was this her ideal scenario? No, she could hardly say that it was. But one could not rely solely on ideals and perfect outcomes, now could they?

“Anything else you could do for me, your highness? Oh, no, I should hardly wish to impose any more than I already have. Although... I do have a request, if you would permit me.”

Abalia's smile grew, then, yet the undeniable blank nature of it hardly seemed to change. It seemed so very wrong that someone like her might have such a demure, simple smile on her face in a time like this, and yet she certainly did. It was no mask, and yet it seemed every bit like one, the expression of a woman with nothing to hide and only the very best of intentions. It was then that she reaffirmed Mana's prior statement, that Abalia did, indeed, “got balls,” as the queen had so crassly worded it, by offering a friendly, endearing headpat to the veritable titan resting in her lap. She knew that, in dealing with someone else, such a thing would have been a one-way ticket to hell. Perhaps in this context, it still was, but something about the situation told her that Mana would be able to perfectly understand the nature of the gesture. It was not some demeaning action intended to belittle, but rather an affirmative response to something that had been said earlier, perhaps even in passing.

“I would quite like to ask that, assuming our agreement is deemed appropriate by your comrades, you perhaps deign to visit my cafe in Vastime? I understand you will have a great deal on your plate for at least the immediate future, discussing the specifics and all of that, but I would appreciate the opportunity to repay your kindness and hospitality in having me here today. I make everything myself, of course, so I can assure you it is of exceptionally high quality, and I simply would not feel right without being able to return this favor.”

This was perhaps a risky request, but had this entire venture not been one elongated risk? Why stop now? Inviting Mana to the Tundra was a two-pronged matter. First and foremost, it was a genuine manner of extending the olive branch. It was a sign that Abalia was placing some level of trust in the queen to honor the agreement, if it was indeed made official, and as such it showed she was entirely willing to honor it herself. After all, Mana would likely have no trouble with Vastime if she herself entered it, and that was a very dangerous maneuver. Would she inform the king and the entirety of the military? Of course. She was no fool, and she would not bring someone that dangerous into her home without preparing for the absolute worst. But the second aspect was the matter of it being a more personal request. She was not inviting Mana to a bureaucratic meeting filled with formalities and paperwork being shuffled about on long tables. She was simply inviting someone over for tea, and she had a sneaking suspicion that the queen would be far more receptive to something like that.

Of course, that “someone” happened to be one of the most dangerous people in existence, but risks always had to be taken. Abalia was keenly aware that, against Shadow Fall, Vastime was very firmly on the defensive. If so desired, Mana could likely spend everything to demolish a great deal of all the work that had been done. For now, at least, they had no chance against her. But by inviting her in, even for that brief of a time, it presented a profound confidence in Vastime that may well have been enough to, if only briefly, buy them a bit more time in the long run.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum