Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo] Empty Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo]

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:57 am

Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo] 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

It was a cool spring day, the sun was shining and a slight breeze ran over the mostly vacant training grounds. It was one of the first nice days of spring and so she assumed many shinigami had been given leave to enjoy some time off from training, or else were performing duties related to the change in the seasons. Regardless Momo was given an invitation to meet the one and only shinigami named Shio, she didn't know much about him considering he usually just resides in his living quarters and does god knows what.

But maybe a little chat would be enough to motivate him, so she scanned the rukongai for low spiritual pressures around the area and pinpointed his exact location.

So to make the experience more enjoyable for the two of them she brought a picnic basket, with an assortment of foods and beverages for them to wine and dine on with a quick burst of shunpo she arrived at the house.

I hope he's not sleeping
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo] Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo] Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo] Empty Re: Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo]

Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Shio Mora

Shio was indeed very awake, though it was hard to tell at first glance; he sat in the center of his room at the barracks, eyes shut and nails gently digging into the meat of his palm. He inhaled slowly, letting his mind run over all of the countless problems he'd been facing lately. He had run across insane people who, despite all reason and attempts to dissuade them of the notion, persisted in claiming they were his comrades. He had run across monsters that terrified him only slightly more than his own side, and he had shared a warm cup of tea with a woman who burned herself if she was ever anything but almost sickeningly happy. Truly, to say that his last few weeks had been abnormal was a massive understatement. He was still trying to sort it all in his head, to figure out what all of this was -about-, when he sensed the spiritual presence of a powerful shinigami approaching.

He inhaled, rising from the floor and grabbing one leg, pulling it from behind until he heard a pop loud enough to make him wince, and then setting it back down. He'd been sitting there for quite a while, it seemed, since his joints had re-pressurized at some point, and he couldn't remember the last time he'd eaten -at all-. The familiar dull warmth in his stomach told him it had to be at least 12 hours, and whatever he'd eaten at the time had not exactly been satisfying. He approached the door, opening it and stepping out into the hallway. There was no point in risking having his living quarters majorly desecrated by some overly enthusiastic shinigami, or having awkward questions be asked as they spoke. So he simply stood outside of his barracks door, his hands hanging at his side and a faint smile, one that never truly touched his eyes and made him seem weary, but fully prepared to play nice and pretend to get along as long as it took to get this all put behind him.

"Now, then. Let's see what ridiculousness life has in store for me today. Perhaps Zaraki Kenpachi wants to try and turn me into a pincushion? Or Mayuri may have decided he needs a new guinea pig."

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo] Empty Re: Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo]

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:55 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

Momo nodded in both excitement and curiosity as she heard shio's and the whole expanding universe theory and exploring the world in which she responded with grace.
Thats understandable in all my years of staying in the Gotei i never gotten a chance to explore the world beyond the soul society...albiet the living world is an exception i've wanted to see the other countries and cultures besides Japan.

Her eyes gazed abruptly as she saw him pull out a teapot made of old ceramic and then sighed indicated that not everything was going according to plan, he inclined her not to worry but how could she if any problems came she'd be there to fix it no matter how big or small.

Regardless she placed her basket on the table as it contained a variety of food such as grapes, apples, and even sandwiches which were cut into little triangles with Peanut butter and jelly contained in each serving. For refreshments it was traditional sake, although Momo wasn't sure if Shio was an alcoholic but it was there if he needed something to calm him down. Each with a cup for them to pour their refreshments in of course Momo didn't like the idea of being intoxicated and brought a substitute for herself in this case water.

"So Shio, i have a few questions regarding your overall thoughts of being a shinigami.she stopped before taking a bite of her sandwich. Firstly, as you may know not every organization is perfect since each have their own unique flaws..regardless do you have any suggestions that can improve the Gotei as a whole?

The basket itself contained a variety of food such as grapes, apples, and even sandwiches which were cut into little triangles with Peanut butter and jelly contained in each serving. For refreshments it was traditional sake, although Momo wasn't sure if Shio was an alcoholic but it was there if he needed something to calm him down. Each with a cup for them to pour their refreshments in of course Momo didn't like the idea of being intoxicated and brought a substitute for herself in this case water.

Last edited by MWD on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo] Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Not all shinigami are nutjobs. [Shio/Momo] Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:42 pm

Shio Mora

Shio tilted his head to the side just a bit, not replying for a few long moments. His eyes scanned the surroundings as if trying to decide where they should be oriented, and what to set his focus on. Already he could feel the internal warmth and the desire to move that always characterized his nervous outbursts. This time, however, he had no reason to let it happen. Momo Hinamori was almost legendary among the Gotei for her gentleness, and her warmth...and that meant that if he were to find a good way to lead the topic, he could easily get out of this before any unpleasant questions got asked.

"You're already making me feel like I'm ill-suited to this conversation. I didn't even make any tea. Honestly, if you'd just given me ten minutes' notice...I mean, I at least would've appreciated the chance to clean my quarters a bit more. But such it is, I suppose. Let's head inside, and we can share a snack. Then, I should probably be heading off on patrols. There's always more ground to cover, it feels. Did you know that humans posited the theory the universe is always expanding? When I'm doing patrols and I realize that even after all this time there are still places I've never seen, I'm inclined to agree."

He gave a small shrug, before going back to being...almost turned off, one could say. He turned around, opening the door and holding it with a foot as he slipped inside, surveying the area until he felt the presence of someone else entering the room. It was only at that point that he shuffled towards a small, ceramic teapot that rested next to a small cot. He opened the top, peering inside, and then sighing ever so slightly.

"Only 20 hours since I last used it and I still see residue building up. I'll have to give this a good wash, while we're at it. Don't mind me, just go ahead and set up your snacks wherever you like."

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:39 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Momo nodded in both excitement and curiosity as she heard shio's and the whole expanding universe theory and exploring the world in which she responded with grace.
Thats understandable in all my years of staying in the Gotei i never gotten a chance to explore the world beyond the soul society...albiet the living world is an exception i've wanted to see the other countries and cultures besides Japan.

Her eyes gazed abruptly as she saw him pull out a teapot made of old ceramic and then sighed indicated that not everything was going according to plan, he inclined her not to worry but how could she if any problems came she'd be there to fix it no matter how big or small.

Regardless she placed her basket on the table as it contained a variety of food such as grapes, apples, and even sandwiches which were cut into little triangles with Peanut butter and jelly contained in each serving. For refreshments it was traditional sake, although Momo wasn't sure if Shio was an alcoholic but it was there if he needed something to calm him down. Each with a cup for them to pour their refreshments in of course Momo didn't like the idea of being intoxicated and brought a substitute for herself in this case water.

"So Shio, i have a few questions regarding your overall thoughts of being a shinigami.she stopped before taking a bite of her sandwich. Firstly, as you may know not every organization is perfect since each have their own unique flaws..regardless do you have any suggestions that can improve the Gotei as a whole?

The basket itself contained a variety of food such as grapes, apples, and even sandwiches which were cut into little triangles with Peanut butter and jelly contained in each serving. For refreshments it was traditional sake, although Momo wasn't sure if Shio was an alcoholic but it was there if he needed something to calm him down. Each with a cup for them to pour their refreshments in of course Momo didn't like the idea of being intoxicated and brought a substitute for herself in this case water.

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:55 pm

Shio Mora

"Now that's a loaded question if I ever heard one."

The words slipped out before Shio realized it, and he was forced to chuckle and turn back to his teapot as he mentally cursed himself for the outburst; it wasn't anything he couldn't salvage, but it was still far more pessimistic than he truly wanted to portray. He was already running through the options in his head, one by one. He knew they were all absurd, a few flat-out insane...but there were just so many ways it could go wrong. Momo Hinamori was known for her loyalty, after all...it was a well-known fact that she had only barely been able to raise her hand towards her previous captain, even in the midst of overwhelming motivation to stop him.

What was he supposed to say? That the Gotei harbored rapists, sadists, and worse, all because 'better the evil you know'? That they covered up atrocious acts so heinous that it boggled his mind to contemplate? She was simply another cog in the machine. What could she possibly do? Nod sagely and say she was as disgusted as him, but it was all for a good reason? Look down at him and tell him how short-sighted he was being? Or simply give him an icy smile as she called down the Onmitsukido on him? And for that matter, would any of those responses satisfy Shio? He wasn't entirely sure what he expected, what he thought of this whole state of affairs. It had all grown so tangled, so monolithic in his head...he wasn't sure what he was even dealing with anymore. Conspiracies so often turned into strangely warped things, when stuck in one's own head...and he knew just how crazy it would sound, if he said it out loud.

"You've been part of the Gotei a lot longer than me. It would be arrogant of me to claim that I understand the inner workings better than you do. And besides, I was taught very early on in life that criticism is best left to those who have the time to sit idly and think about the state of affairs. I'm too busy running here and there to really stop and ask myself the way things could be. When I'm being dragged left and right just to get my daily duties taken care of, and I wake up exhausted and go to bed exhausted...there's very little time to think of ways to improve something as big and complicated as the Gotei United. So I think all I can really say is...I wish they could expand my pay a little bit. I would certainly love to have a chance to buy a few more exotic teas to try and reproduce."

The entire time, Shio couldn't bring himself to look at Momo, or meet her gaze. Would she see the guilt etched into his face? Would she hear the faint hesitations in his tone? He had no illusions about his stability...and he knew all too well the shocks of the last year had made it all the harder to keep his cool. The chances he could get out of this without letting -something- slip were effectively null...but that didn't mean he couldn't control which parts he spoke up on, right? So for now, best to feel things out, and see how well he could lead Momo to the right conclusions.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum