Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me teach you better ways to smash  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Me teach you better ways to smash  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Me teach you better ways to smash  Empty Me teach you better ways to smash

Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

She stared at the beautiful night sky as stars begin to glisten in the moonlight before smiling, everything who knows what the future may have in store for her...
"Alright just need a few of these completed and... With a loud a yawn Ritsuko's body began to slouch as she read the last piece of paperwork given to her by the wonderful principal and sometimes she wishes her students would pay attention more in class rather than play on those gosh darn cellular devices, sure she's had cellphones in the past especially in boot camp but if you were caught do anything you'd be punished severely.

Regardless it was time to pack her things and head on home, back to that comfy bed and beautiful girl of hers Toshiko maybe they can have time to mingle before dozing off together.

A few flight of stairs later and Ritsuko opened the front door to the outside world, ready to feel the cool breeze against her face.

Coding By: [THEFROST]
[/quote]

Last edited by MWD on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me teach you better ways to smash  Left_bar_bleue500/0Me teach you better ways to smash  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/0)
Tiers:

Me teach you better ways to smash  Empty Re: Me teach you better ways to smash

Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 pm
Jessica, was falling. She had sidestepped a soul toss and ended up on the wrong side of a building. Comedy and Tragedy, were each being as obnoxious as usual and obviously laughing at how unbelievably stupid Jessica could be, was. Jessica covered her body and used her soul to right herself as she smashed into the ground with a resounding thump, rolling to take some of the momentum off. She came up and brushed off, sad at the plants that had been obliterated by the giant woman's step.

Jessica had been on her routine job of never ending search for her may or may not be five steps ahead and much less dumb brother. She had been bolting around Karakura not really paying attention and in her attempt to dodge a building she had forgotten she couldn't stand on air. Hence the current rather ungracious landing. Jessica pushed her knees to stand up and went over to the plants, half ignoring the woman who had just walked outside. She tried to right them as much as possible and tuck the ones that she had not squished entirely back into place. The giantess felt bad and sighed as she patted the dirt back down around each of them.

Her hollows, on the other hand were confused at the gesture, they understood the woman but being hollow, stuff like that seemed like way too much of a hassle and was probably the reason Jessica was always behind Jacob. Jessica finally realized there was someone who had come out of the door, looking at the small girl and apologizing. "Jessica Sorry!"
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me teach you better ways to smash  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Me teach you better ways to smash  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:33 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Suddenly she heard a loud thump sound coming towards her direction, it sounded like a giant robot or person's foot were the size of mountains or hell buildings for that matter her eyes widened in both panic and confusion surprised that the planet isn't shaking but this point. But a presence could be felt it hollow-like and two spirits floating by her, it seemed like one was happy while the other is well....grumpy sorta like that conflict cliche in cartoons.

Nevertheless she looked behind the strange woman to see that the once beautiful plants were stomped or in this case trampled into oblivion most of them were lucky and managed to remain unscaffed others however were sent off into plant heaven I guess? Anyways the women was clearly apologetic about the whole plants issue so like a good person Ritsuko accepted the apology while adjusting her glasses. "Don't worry about it, sure the plants are gone but eventually new ones will take their place. I'm Ritsuko by the way, or you can call me Ritz.

Then she thought about the training with Henrex, he's hoping for the new generation of people to pass his teachings onto others, and what perfect person to teach than this wonderful lady right here.

You seem like the kinda girl who likes punching stuff, how about I teach you some fighting styles. Sure you can punch your way through victory against the generic thug or baddie but in a world like this you need technique if you wanna survive.

[/quote]

fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me teach you better ways to smash  Left_bar_bleue500/0Me teach you better ways to smash  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:09 pm
Jessica pointed at Ritz. "Box Snack." She said nodding as she suddenly found herself hurled from her body by its chain by Comedy for the ungracious comment. Jessica's body, however, stayed right in front of Ritsuko. "My eternal apologies for our associate." Jessica's voice said as the frown denoted by Tragedy's mask formed to one side of Jessica's mouth. "She happens to be on the, dimmer side of the universe." The hollow explained in a rather dignified tone. Though, the voice was definitely Jessica's it sounded more sad, regardless of other emotions portrayed in the speech.

"If you wish to teach her something, you simply beat it into her." The hollow said, adjusting Jessica's clothing to make her look less ragged, even going so far as to brush her hair and check it for knots. "I mean, I just shot her with Ceros for a few months in her inner world and she got it eventually." Tragedy said shrugging Jessica's shoulders as Jessica and Comedy wrestled outside the body for whatever reason that probably couldn't be explained by the smart one in the group. "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance Miss Ritsuko." Tragedy said tipping an imaginary hat to her.

"Now, unlike..." Tragedy said looking at the two rolling around trying to gouge each-other's eyes out on the spiritual plane. "These two, I happen to be up-hauled and annoyed at how often we get beat in combat, and would generously appreciate tutelage." Tragedy explained as it used Jessica's hand to wave off the rough housing invisible idiots. Tragedy started randomly prodding Jessica's body and checking wounds she had received from the young man that had swatted them around like a fly. She was mostly healed, more scar tissue, but that was normal for all of Jessica's body the hollows did what they could to reduce the overall damage when they were in control, but it never lasted long enough so they had to be focused. Today, Tragedy was working on a scar across Jessica's upper back from being slammed into the pavement.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:18 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

[size=16]

Ritsuko couldn't help but chuckle at Jessica's response but not in a rude way of course she really was a box of snacks considering the...questionable name choice her parents gave her seriously out of all the things they could've chose they pick a delicious cracker brand. But it was time for and seeing a mask take form of a frowny face similar to those old theaters in the 1900's.  

It appeared that this woman had two spirits living amongst her body fighting for dominance, it was interesting to see two different personalities have their own view points on various topics such as fighting. But she was glad they were looking for some assistance. "It's a pleasure to meet you both"Ritsuko said whilst using her right hand to wave imaginary fan like a pretty girl in those hilarious black and white movies.

Now let's get started on Ninjutsu, follow me!
fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:23 pm
"There's three of us, but I understand the sentiment." Tragedy said as he jerked the other two back into the body with him, Jessica taking back over as the mask vanished. "Box Snack, Nin Su! Jessica 'ern Nin Su!" She said wondering behind the young woman now dubbed box snack. Jessica's means of communication was pretty terrible, but to her everything she said was thought out and made sense. It was the issue with being kind of dim when not speaking in the language of ancient evils. Jessica was still pretty sure no one in the world spoke Welsh anymore. The two hollow went back to doing their usual invisible nonsense as Jessica followed the woman.

She followed attentively to wherever they were going. She hummed her own theme music, which annoyed the hollow. But it's not like they had the power to take her over all the time unless she let them. They followed box snack before Jessica's stomach growled loudly. "Food train?" She asked, which was probably supposed to be will we get food while we train, but that was way too many words for Jessica to deal with. The hulking woman was obviously having fun.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:13 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Ritsuko could immediately tell by Jessica's phrasing that education wasn't her strong suit, but she understood after all not everyone had the chance to go to school or maybe she could help improve her speech or expand on vocabulary.

Whatever the case rather than berate her for saying the term wrong she instead responded with a roar of ferocity and pride "Yes Jessica, Ninsu!!! she said giggling at the amount of enthusiasm put into it almost like a child.

When asked about whether or not they'll grab a quick bite during training she just smiled We will have food during our training session, don't worry I won't be rude and rid you of calories.

Ritsuko continued walking around the school until they were in the track and field area which generally had alot of space for them to begin their training. However like all training methods they can't just start getting into the juicy parts, instead one must know the reason why they need it in the first place otherwise what's the point?
So Ritsuko kneeled down onto the ground , drawing five symbols and words in a set of circles. Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Void. Written with the kanji characters, followed by the English translations, Ritsuko then wiped the dirt off and sat down in front of the circles, cross-legged hoping that Jessica would do the same.

"Now before we begin our training, you must answer this one question...why do you want to learn ninjutsu?" She said. "What do you believe is in ninjutsu that can help you with your goals, dreams, and wishes?"

fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:32 pm
Jessica nodded as she followed and looked after Box Snack wondering what she was actually going to learn. For obvious reasons she was unsure as to how she was going to deal with stuff like this. She huddled over the symbols that Box Snack was drawing and had no clue what any of them meant. Sounded like blood or black magic to her, she wished Uncle Nico or her brother was there, they understood magic, she didn't.

She scratched her head, but Tragedy seemed to get the gyst of it, obviously taking notes from his invisible spot. Jessica pointed and laughed at him because she barely understood any of this and didn't really care much. Comedy, on the other hand, was helping her twin, though the manner of her taking notes was different for the most part. "Jessica goal smash! Find Jake, smash! Ninsu find! Draw things?" Jessica said in response to the question. To be honest, she had no idea what Ninjutsu was and really it seemed extremely complicated. Not Jessica's brand of food for the most part. She sighed and let the two hollow do what they did best, which was smart stuff.

This actually made a really valid point, to Tragedy of all people. He had often tried to point out that Jessica wasn't as stupid as she made herself out to be, she just had a real problem grasping real world applications of speech in a language that wasn't infernal. He ran a hand along his mask as he thought before going back to taking notes, he didn't have enough energy to boot Jessica and point out an easier way for miss Ritz to simply use google translate and fix the problem.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:13 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Ritsuko was rather impressed by Jessica's reasoning as she nodded her head with a curious yet loving smile to utilizing ninjutsu to its fullest potential not only is she using this as a chance to improve her fighting style and tatics but get out of her comfort zone. "I see, that's a very solid reasoning Jessica. Now that i have your overall intentions and goals for using ninjutsu its time to get started on training." Similar to the training she did with henrex this exercise will not only teach Jessica the means of letting and hopefully give a chance to learn true meaning of a weapon rather than just using it for combat.
To begin they needed wooden weapons to practice with, but where in the heck will they find such a thing in a school area? Well luckily for Jessica Ritsuko came prepared as she rummaged through her bags to pull out what appeared to be a small container of sorts and with a push of a button two wooden swords appeared in front of her as she grabbed them before handing one to Jessica.

"This here is called a bokken or as i called a wooden sword it shouldn't be heavy for you though, now i want you to place this on your wrist and hold it for as long as you can, this will all make sense later.

Finally it was time to initiate the first phase of Jessica's training, she placed the wooden sword onto the back of her wrist, making sure to not drop Regardless she put the sword on the back of her wrist and closed eyes letting her mind drift off into the very depths of her consiousness. 

Last edited by MWD on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:06 pm
Jessica looked at the wooden sword and was pretty sure she could break it into splinters without trying. She watched Box Snack put one on the back of her wrist, which made Jessica look at the back of her giant paw and wonder how this was going to help. She shrugged and put the thing on the back of her arm and held it up. Nothing made a lot of sense as to what they were going on about and Jessica held the wooden sword up and looked around.

She waited for a few minutes of not moving, she was used to not moving. When her family wanted to torture her, for not being good with magic she had learned to be very still for hours, even days sometimes. Tragedy and Comedy both wondered around inspecting Jessica's posture while she did so. It was true, Jessica was the best at not moving. She wondered how long she was supposed to do this for. She had been strength training and pretty much a monster from birth, so this, was exceptionally a waste of her time. Or that's how she saw it.

The muscles in her arm locked up, eventually dropping the wooden sword as her muscles flexed and created an unbalanced ridge. Jessica looked up at Box Snack, wondering if she was doing anything right. She was obviously confused as all hell. Comedy and Tragedy, on the other hand, were actually paying attention to Box Snack. Jessica's scatter-brain made for unique times. "Jessica do?" She asked in her broken speech.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum