Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Rumble Rumble!
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] EmptyToday at 6:38 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cala's Face Claim
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] EmptyToday at 6:26 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] EmptyToday at 5:31 am by Iori[Chronos]

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Lillian

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by darkfunnel

» Reina Arácnida [Evolución] [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D]
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by JJ

» POWER TIER (IMPORTANT)
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by JJ

» Tether Scramble [Protag Equipment]
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by JJ

» Carter's equipment
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by JJ

» Pandora's Box: Zero Meta Virus
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] I_vote_lcapAtticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] I_voting_barAtticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] I_vote_lcapAtticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] I_voting_barAtticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131090 messages in 19901 subjects

Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP]   Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:38 am

I. Basic Information

♦ Name: Atticus Hyde.
♦ Alias':
♦ Age:
♦ Gender: Male.

Affiliation: Atticus is a man of no allegiance. While being on a side gets you paid being in the middle can give you much more income. It's a matter of statistics really. He serves himself and has zero intention of settling down anytime soon. His nature as a Soul Evolution has lead him to take the wanderer route for the fact he can gather and obtain resources from places to further his Alchemy under the already existing category of work. It's convenient and economical.

Appearance: Rugged and troublesome. Atticus' appearance lacks the elegance that his name actually possesses and more often than not will give quite the surprise if you were to hear of him by name and then meet him face-to-face. Yes his shaggy look is not the best but damn does he play it so well. He extrudes confidence and an aura of carelessness. He doesn't care when people look at his unkempt hair or

I. Personality

Vulgar: Atticus is a character that speaks freely. He doesn't hold back when he speaks most of the time

I. History

Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP]   Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP] EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:55 am

[adm]Moving to archives, as this member has quit.[/adm]
Back to top Go down

Atticus Hyde. [MAJOR WIP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Archived Character Apps-
Jump to: