Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The lending, of a hand. Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The lending, of a hand. Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The lending, of a hand. Empty The lending, of a hand.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:10 am

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

Ulv, had something important to do. She had only recently learned that she needed to do it, but now that she knew, she was going to go for it with all her might. Landing in her Inner World, she gave Hvit a nod and then headed to the edge, jumping off into the abyss. It didn't work out very well, since Hvit caught her by the ankle and glared at her.
"Have we really learned nothing at all about jumping into situations as dangerous as this without thought or preparation first? Do you even know what is down there, to be jumping so brazenly?" Hvit gave that motherly glare that came when a child was about to do something super stupid.

"Ruin is down there. I can't just leave her. She's a friend, like everyone else" Ulv's retort made Hvit sigh. She couldn't exactly decry Ruin as being created for monstrous things, she was a Hollow. Made to eat Mirja's Soul. Shaking her head softly and depositing Ulv on solid ground, she sat down next to her, and took Ulv's hand.
"Down in that Abyss, it horror of the worst kind. Mirja had a lot of darkness in her soul, and she couldn't deal with it all, and so disposed of the worst of it. That is what is down there. All the greatest negativitys of Mirja's life. Are you sure you want to go down there and confront that unabatting wave? " Hvit asked, knowing the answer. But, she had to say it for the sake of transparency.
"Of course I am. You telling me this only strengths my resolve. How can I leave a friend now there, knowing what it is like? I have to get down there now" Ulv's passion was clear and her dissuasion was impossible. So Hvit just hung her head.

"I can't help you. As much as I have grown and I love you and all of this, I am still a being of negativity. If I go down there bad things will happen. But I can help you do this" Hvit then suddenly sprouted a pair of wings. They were glorious, shining with all the depth of the sun, and glittering every colour of the rainbow at once. It made her heart heavy with despair when they were finally put away. "Best way to get around the Inner World. You just, have, to focus" Hvit came behind Ulv and slid a hand down her powerful shoulders, tracing her spine until pop, the wings came out.
"Was there a less sensual way you could have done that?" Ulv asked, smiling softly at Hvit before falling off the edge and diving into the Abyss. The wings lit her way as she flew deeper in the darkness. She didn't know how long she had spent falling, but eventually after what felt like forever, she hit the ground.

"RUIN! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Ulv's bellow filled the depths, rushing into every nook and cranny, and in response, a deep rumbling came. To her sharp ears, it was not the sound of a single step, but the sound of a billion rushing steps all cascading together. Ulv focused on the wings, enhanced their light, and then spawned her Resolve Tulpa, arms aglow with amber light. And then the first creature sprung from the darkness. Ugly, mishappen, and barely human in shape, it's skin was black and it had no features at all. Just a glob of hate given form. So it got punched in the face. Not only was it knocked aside, but her Tulpa seemed to burn it's face off, causing it to shriek in pain, and then dissolve back into the goo that it was made of. It made sense, they were negativity in it's purest form, and Ulv's Tulpa destroyed negative thoughts.

But, then another being stepped into the dome of light that Ulv was projecting. Much more soldified, this one had form, it had features, and it had a smile. Despite it's black skin and Sulpher-yellow eyes, Ulv recognised it immediately.
"Bloody cockroach. I hit you with an avalanche, and now you are here" Ulv shook her head, and clenched her fists, powering up the Tulpa with her force of will. "My arms are poison to you, of the harshest kind. Just give me Ruin, and I'll go" she offered. Negative Typhoon just laughed.
"Doesn't work like that, little one. I hold, all the cards" He gestured to the outskirts of the light dome, and Ulv saw thousands of eyes and slavering mouths, just waiting to pounce on her. "Now be a good girl and die" with that he pointed at Ulv and the creatures rushed in. Ulv struck as best she could, smashing beasts by the dozens with strong and swift strikes. But there was a hundred to replace every one that fell, and she was quickly overwhelmed. Claws ripping, teeth biting, liquid hate pouring in through her mouth, and her ears and her eyes. Every hole it could get into, filling Ulv as her Tulpa flickered and failed. The liquid burned in her veins and made her scream in agony.

Her mind, bubbled in a most horrific vat, and she could not control the desire to just rend and maim, and tear, and burn. Slaughter everyone who had ever stood against her, bring the flame of revenge to everyone in this world and beyond! The hate and desire for vengeance build up in her head until she felt like it was going to burst. And then it did, a construct bursting from her head and shattering the dog-pile with it's great size and strength. The beast was a huge wolf, slavering jaws and red eyes, and a pitch black fur coat. Instictively she knew who it was, and so did the rest of the goo-men. Kicking up her Resolve Tulpa, the Wolf's teeth did the same, glowing with a errie red light, and the two of them ripped into the horde. Seeing he was outmatched and not wanting to tangle with that wolf, Negative Typhoon left his men to die.

And die they did. Eventually, most of the creatures had dissolved into goo, but there was one woman laying in all of it, unconscious but very much alive. "RUIN!" Ulv shouted, running over to pick her up and clean her off. She wasn't doing so well, but then nothing here was doing well. So spreading her wings and dissolving the Tulpa Wolf, she threw herself upwards, flapping furiously to get more and more speed.

The strain of going upwards with her body like this, and carrying another, was immense, but she persevered and got to the Island Of Fog. The goo that clung to the woman, and was still infesting many of her wounds, slowly vaporised, hissing angrily until it became nothing at all.
"You really do make me worry, huh?" Ulv stroked Ruin's hair, and shook her head softly. In this Resolve Fog, Ruin would recover, and then they could finally talk.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum