Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spellcraft Left_bar_bleue3000/99999Spellcraft Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Spellcraft Empty Spellcraft

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:03 pm
"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man!"

Even as he graduated from the Academy, Ryuzawa Hogosha bore in mind the notion that he must never stop training, never stop learning. There were always skills to be honed and knowledge to broaden; such is the lot of every Shinigami wishing to better themselves. So it was that he still spent a great deal of his time on the Kido test ranges of the barracks, clad not in the Academy liverie, but the black and white of an enlisted member of the Gotei.

"Golden clouds of truth, leap at sun-scorched ground!"

He stood at the end of one such range, arms raised in front of him. He cradled his right hand in his left, and pointed two fingers at a distant wooden target.

"Hadō six: Nenshorai!"

Pale blue light crackled at his fingertips, then leapt forth with a crack, skittering down the range in a jagged line as if inked across the air by an unsteady hand. The bolt of magical lightning collided with the target in a flash and another deafening crack, and where the target used to stand, only a scorched and splintered base remained.

Ryuzawa lowered his hands, squinted behind his glasses as if for a better look at his handiwork from afar. A satisfied smile crossed his face, and he waved his hand to signal for another target. He was feeling good about today's practice.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spellcraft Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Spellcraft Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Spellcraft Empty Re: Spellcraft

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:57 pm

Spellcraft 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

She strode brusquely to the training grounds, a dark cloud on an otherwise mostly overcast day, she'd been instructed by her superior to join another shinigami who had attempted to set up some kind of training meet between members of the Corps, but who would otherwise have been alone. Great. Momo finally got the opportunity to become a mentor and teach this new disciple the ins and outs of kido..how could this day get any better?

Once she arrived at the training grounds she could feel the sense of nostalgia throughout her body...the time at which her, renji, and izuru were once academy students now full-fleged shinigami now if only she could relive that moment once more. But thats for another time now she was ready to introduce herself, she took a deep breath and announced herself to the newbie, as if he wouldn't have been completely aware of her presence by the intense reiatsu she gave off constantly due to her zanpakuto. 

"I'm Momo Hinamori." She offered her hand for a hadshake. "So tell me, what got you interested in Kido?" she asked coolly.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:06 pm
It was known by his Academy peers that few things could distract Ryuzawa from his study once he found his concentration and truly put his mind to the task. Auspiciously powerful reiatsu was one of those things, and such a reiatsu was bearing down on him. Even from afar, he could feel it approaching, the weight of its presence mounting up, until he could no longer focus on the crackling of spiritual lightning building at his fingertips as he prepared another Nenshorai blast, and allowed it to fizzle out.

He turned to face his approaching colleague, got as far as to open his mouth to answer her greeting, then froze with his hand halfway out to take hers.

"Oh, good da- wait, Hinamori? The Winter War veteran?!" The young man succeeded in shaking off his surprise quickly enough to take the offered hand and give it an enthusiastic shake. "I-it's an honour, ma'am! I'm Ryuzawa - Ryuzawa Hogosha." He took another split-second, gathering his thoughts, studying her choice of words.

"Ah, you, ah, you heard of my advertisement? I had hoped to gather at least a few here to share our techniques, but... I've been here an hour, and not a peep. Eventually, I just called for targets and started practicing on my own." He shot a sheepish look in the direction of the still smoking target downrange of him; most of his embarrassment carried in his tone of voice. "I, ah... to answer your question, I suppose I always had a knack for Kido," he shrugged. "Grasping the fundamentals came naturally to me, and I really enjoy delving into study to learn new spells. It's become somewhat of an ambition, I think - furthering my Kido knowledge as much as I can."
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Spellcraft 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Seeing the young man turn around just to see him be absolutely awestrucken that he made contact with her was pretty considering that after all these years she didnt see herself as someone special or anything, sure she was apart of the winter war but other then that nothing else well...unless you count achieving bankai as an achievement. Regardless the man was nervous as to be expected with meeting new people but unlike the other captain's she's more open and less stricr compared to others which would make him even less anxious after all one can't be perfect at everything.

"There's no need for formalities, i'm just a regular shinigami like you that's all. Its nice to meet you Ryu The young shinigami said with a smile on her facing expressing a bright cheery tone before glacing over at the target and looking back at Ryu before smiling once again.

I can already tell that your making great progress Ryu. You may be rusty but thats to be expected for a shinigami learning kido. Would you like me to help, maybe give a few pointers if your not busy that is. Momo said hoping that the man would accept her offer after all this was her first chance to become the teacher for once and train a complete novice into an advanced kido user. If things go well maybe she can tell Toshiro about her grand accompishment for the day.
Template By:
[THEFROST]

Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:34 pm
...Wait, was she serious? Had she just offered to teach him?

It possibly took him longer than he should have to remove the deer-in-the-headlights look from his face, but a beaming smile of gratitude replaced it and he inflated just a little, his embarrassment forgotten. If there was anything Momo Hinamori was renowned for, it was her masterful grasp of Kido - she had nary a peer in the Gotei, discounting most Captains, if the stories were to be believed. Right now, part of Ryuzawa wanted to believe them, to seize this chance that had dropped so auspiciously into his hands.

"That would - would be wonderful!" he exclaimed. "I'd be so grateful - there's so much I could learn from you!" He had turned fully to face her, and offered a deep bow of gratitude. "Thank you, miss Hinamori. Ah... where shall we begin?"
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Spellcraft 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Immediately by looking at the young man he had alot of enthusiasm and commitment in his work similar to her when she was still an academy student looking for a goal in life, now looking back to it she's glad to see people with an interest in kido. After all the kido division is in need of new members and luckily for them they have a new member, and his name is Ryu.. however Momo couldn't just enroll him right away he needs to gain trust.

She looked at Ryu's spiritual energy and found that it was soft and fluid but looking closee she discovered a "hidden potential" within him and smirked happily this was going to be a great day for the two of them. "Well first we should begin with kido spells you are more comfortable with..are you a Bakkudo user, or do you prefer binding opponents, maybe some Hadō? she asked Ryu with a smile on her face, after all if she could find his stick they could start from there and work up the ranks.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:28 pm
Seeing - and feeling - Momo's gaze intensify upon him, Ryuzawa found himself peering intently back at her. Quietly he wondered what was on her mind that his request had raised such interest in her. She appeared to be studying him; perhaps she was taking the measure of his reiatsu, such as it was. Meagre examples could still be sensed and examined by those with the eye for it, after all.

Her questioning drew a thoughtful hum from him. Surely she meant to discover where his strengths laid, the better to inform her opinion of how best to teach him.

"I've, ah, always leaned a little more toward Hadō," came his answer. "But it's hardly a speciality. Call it lofty, but it's my intention to become familiar with all Kido, in time, and even devise my own." Though his tone of voice betokened awareness that he sounded like nothing but a dreamer, he punctuated his response with a resolute nod.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum