Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel]

Sun May 20, 2018 6:55 pm

A late afternoon sun hung over the suburban scape as Calypso was sitting on a sidewalk, staring at the outlet mall a few steps away from her. It was amazing honestly, how diverse spaces of living could be... All she had seen before were towers and grey spires that unsparingly gouged the sky's glory. But she had happened upon an area that was far more humbled; reasonably sized buildings that didn't make her feel as if she were an ant compared to their magnificence, but still had quite the bustle of people the city possessed.

People of all colors and backgrounds walked upon the outdoor pathways, talking amongst each other and enjoying their company. But... Lux was on her own, most times when she was awake. Umbra couldn't share the same plane of existence as her, in the waking world at the very least. A little envy twinged the Danava's heart, causing her to mumble,

"I wish we could be together."

The shade of the tree rested softly on her figure, as she debated on whether or not to continue exploring, or simply go back home...

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty Re: Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel]

Tue May 22, 2018 5:09 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

America was fuckin' weird. It wasn't all that surprising, considering that Mana was the President, pieces of the moon had been falling to it not more than a year ago, demons had long since started makin' nests in the place. For the most part, America was just...weird. Sure, it hadn't been changed much -- even if there were only 48 states being controlled -- but the presence that Miss Manical Mana had and the influence that she exerted was just...

Well, fucked up.

So, needless to say, it wasn't exactly high up on our megalomaniac's likeness meter -- not that there was much that ever got that high to begin with. Everything was just boring and irrelevant if it wasn't what he wanted. So, with a slightly overdramatic sigh, the male continued to wander through the suburbs, watching as the various people of all races and backgrounds passed by, with Vanyel ignoring them as much as they were ignoring him.

But, throughout the massive crowd, he could see a small blob of flesh and clothing, sittin' on the sidewalk, sulkin'. His face scrunched up in confusion, before quickly performing a Buzhou step towards the little demon, hovering upside down as he lowered himself in front of her, staring at her.

"The fuck are you sulkin' for, kiddo?"

Of course, he knew that the demon didn't look like a kid -- but, for some reason -- calling her "kiddo" seemed...appropriate, strangely. There was this weird feeling that he had, and the aura that the kid gave off...

That just made it all seemed right and logical in his head.

So, he waited for Lil' Calypso to be brought out of her little sulkie-sulk world and back to the harsh, cruel, "bend-you-over-and-spank-you" bitch that is reality.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty Re: Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel]

Fri May 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Cali was quiet and focused on the outlet, her eyes clearly indicating she was lost in thought, but she perked up when she heard an especially jarring word, a bad word, a... A cuss word! The seemingly female being looked up at the white-haired male above her, clasping her pale hands over her mouth, as she popped up to a stand, but the oddest sight occurred when she pointed at him, slitted eyes opening up along her eyes, mint-green irises bearing slitted pupils pointing directly towards the male, as if the eyes were actually looking at him rather than being a strange random formation on her body,

"You cussed!" The woman exclaimed like a little preschooler who had no idea how the world worked, eyes wide and pointing at his face.

Now, she didn't actually think of it as a poor thing, just that Cali has a bit of a thing against threatening speech, and she may or may not have pried in on some overly religious children's shows that would regularly demonize something as simple as a bad word...

Her hand dropped, the eyes along her body shutting at the same time, tilting her head, "Huh? I'm not sulking, however..." A lovely smile spread on her face, "I was just thinking about stuff~"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 31, 2018 2:19 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] JCRrxmK

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Touhou/Lollia Cover - Song: Bad Apple!!!

Vanyel inhaled sharply as the lil' one didn't seemed to be all too found of his rather foul mouth. Groaning loudly and facepalming, Vanyel flipped over and sat down right down next to her, rubbing his temples. Weeeew boy, this was gonna be a long day. Rolling his eyes as he saw her cover her mouth, presumably from shock, as she exclaimed about his cursing.

"Yeah, yeah, profanity. It happens, I use it a lot, so buck it up and shut it the fuck up. It ain't stoppin'."

But, there was something...weird about her. She didn't seem actually offended by his speech like some people were. She just seemed...genuinely shocked. It wasn't really all that new, but something just felt...different. So, as he cocked an eyebrow while the girl explained her reasoning for just sitting there.

"Well, if yer thinkin', it ain't the best idea to just sit on the side of the road to do so."

With that, the albino leaped to his feet, stretching and groaning loudly as several loud cracks echoed from his spine before he reached down and grabbed the girl by the neck and forcefully yanked her to her feet, before yawning as he jerked a thumb to the left, pointing in the direction of a small plaza.

"So, wanna grab a bite to eat and somethin' to drink?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 31, 2018 10:22 pm

Calypso was honest to god confused when the male seemed rather disgruntled towards her shock, that confusion changed to amazement when the man seamlessly flipped to sit next to her. Cali was already trying to pinpoint what this guy was, mostly so she'd know what kind of things to expect. The first things that jumped out at her were demon, or a very skilled human. Either way, he seemed interesting.

"..Well I only really.. Reacted like that because i've watched one too many old religion cartoons..." She giggled, blushing a bit, "They looked interesting but... I guess I unintentionally picked up some things. They really make it stick.."

They hummed contently some random children's indoctrination tune, stopping when this young man inviting her for a bite to eat. Wishing to learn more about this being, Cali popped to her feet, smiling widely,
"Yes! Yes! That sounds great..." She settled down before asking, "By the way, my name is Calypso~! Calypso Asth... Asthhh... Asthavon! Yes! Ahh... I always slip on the last name... What's yours?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:49 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: FrostFM - Song: Devil Swing - Word Count: N/A

If there was one thing that Vanyel was more confused about -- it was that this demon watched overly religious children's shows. To that, the male just blinked a few times, before rightfully facepalming at the irony of the sentence. It was a weird mix of funny and outright dumb. Then again, he thought a lot of things were dumb.

"You're a demon...that watched religious crap."

Vanyel went silent, staring at the girl, expecting her to see the irony that he did. Meanwhile, she leaped to her feet, introducing herself as Calypso Asthavon. All the male did was blink, her name reminding him of the old Greek stories, with the name Calypso being the name of the daughter of Atlas. After the war between the gods and the Titans, she was banished to the island of Ogygia forever.

"Vanyel. Vanyel Xioyang."

He stepped forward, grabbing the girl's wrist as he tugged her to follow him, releasing her soon after. It wasn't long after that the two reached a small restaurant, rather popular in the plaza, it seemed. When Vanyel opened the door, his face turned into one of complete distaste.

There were tens of people gathered in the space of the doorway, all of them waiting anxiously to be seated. Rolling his eyes as he quickly turned around, yanking the girl along as he went down to another restaurant, thankfully finding this one to be a lot less full. Even had outdoor seating. That was the first thing that Vanyel made sure to get to.

Sliding his seat out and sitting down, the male put a leg over the other and leaned back, ordering his drink and waiting for Calypso to order hers, before stretching and leaning forward, resting his head on his hand.

"So, which Asthavon did you spawn from?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Resilience of Arrogance [Calypso/Vanyel] Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:33 pm

"Well they were really colorful and reminded me of some dreams I had gone into, so I just stuck on the channel and watched them~!"

The girl was oddly cheery, and completely unaware of the sheer irony of what she just said, just sweetly, sweetly smiling at the white haired man. Though that sweetness turned into an innocent confusion as he looked at her in an expectant manner,
"Huh? What's the ma-"

First she had gotten the man's name, Vanyel Xioyang, and then the world around her was blurring, her feet moving swiftly, having been ushered to follow him and her body moved faster than her mind did. She almost stumbled into Vanyel when he stopped in front of a restaurant, Calypso catching a multitude of good scents from within, though peeked to see the mob of people. Confused at Vanyel showing clear distaste, she watched him walk off,

"Wait! What the matter?"

She had followed the man, soon sitting rather mannerly on a seat as she watched Vanyel order his drink. She ordered her own, some sugary brand of soda, that she didn't quite think much about. She hummed a bit, swaying her feet happily til Vanyel asked her which Asthavon she had 'spawned' from.

"Spawned? Oh, you mean borned from, right? ...Haha, I mean, born." She blushed at the slippage of tongue, "Well, Mama gave birth to me, not that long ago... Mana Asthavon," A fluttering giggle left her lips, "...She wasn't really.. Thinking about it, at least I don't think. Mama just... Made me because she could..."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:24 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Cde Lyoko - Song: 01 - Word Count: N/A

Vanyel hadn't even cared that he was practically jarring the girl's brain by yanking her around like a dog on a leash. Rather, he was just...dismissive of it, like it had never happened -- or, that it was entirely acceptable to do something like that. It was pretty simple why: he just didn't care. For so long, he had been without restriction or social form, to the point where he really just lost any interest or desire to try and be proper.

He did what he felt was right, and if it meant dragging someone around like a dog, he'd fuckin' do it. Thus, as Calypso continued to question his distress of the crowded restaurant, Vanyel just blanked her, refusing to answer until they sat down at their seats, with the white-haired man sighing in annoyance as he went back to staring at her.

"Hate crowds. Loud and really fuckin' annoying."

Leaning back and sliding an arm over the back of his chair, Vanyel took a brief sip of his drink as he once again had an obligatory eye-roll at the girl's obliviousness, even more so at her blip in wording, facepalming and groaning loudly. But, her next sentence caused him to raise an eyebrow. Right from the Queen Bee herself, Mana fuckin' Asthavon.

"Well, I doubt that Queen of Demons woulda birthed ya without a reason, hun. Then again, Danava birthin' is always really fuckin' bizarre."

Shrugging and taking another sip, Vanyel yawned as he leaned forward.

"Musta had some reason to go through...whatever the fuck kind of birthin' process you weirdos go through."

Vanyel set his drink down, again raising an eyebrow from a bit of her sentence, causing him to lean in further, closing in the gap between them and likely causing a bit of discomfort for the little Danava as he tilted his head to the side.

"...The hell? Born a few months ago? How in the...? Why the fuck do you look like an adult then!?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:28 pm

"I wouldn't call my birth bizarre, exactly.." She chuckled, a hand placed on her mouth, seeing her drink being placed and putting a straw in, immediately making the sugary, carbonated drink sink away into an assumed digestive system. She had the straw in her mouth as she swallowed, speaking again, "I mean... It wasn't much unlike how humans are born, except I wasn't quite in a womb and I came out a large black blob and not a little, squishy, squealing fetus..."

She tilted her head, placing a hand on her cheek, "Though I did scream quite a lot when I came out-" She was instinctively sliding backwards when the male was suddenly leaning into her, her black eyes staring at him quite surprised, her chair sort of leaning back as well as he exclaimed the question to her face, which caused her to laugh gently,

"Well, the young adult, female form is the form i'm most familiar with, so I guess I physically changed to it. I am quite young, but this is what I feel more inclined towards, rather than a child..." She narrowed her eyes, finishing the soda in another gulp, "Body Manipulation is one of the things I can.. Do quite easily, you see. Probably because dreams are so amorphous in nature..."

She gently pushed his face away from hers with an index finger to the nose, her smiling, "So... I suppose you don't get many people to sit and talk to in a civil manner, mm?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:29 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Parasyte - Song: Let Me Hear

"...A human would definitely call that bizarre, hun."

The description that Calypso had given to him was one that...definitely fit what he would call a "bizarre" birth. A black blob, rather than a fetus was something that...well, wasn't ordinary. Although, he did have to admit that it wasn't nearly as wacky as he figured it was. After all, demons were a weird bunch! They could do shapeshiftin', magic, body manipulation, and all sorts of other crazy tricks!

"We all scream a lot when we come out. Can ya blame us? We're in this nice and warm place for so long, and then we think it's a great fuckin' idea to see what it's like outside! And then...instant god damn regret, it's cold as shit. Obviously, we don't like that shit."

Snickering at his own comment, Vanyel reclined in his chair, resting an arm over the back of it as he sipped from his own drink. The explanation about her appearance as a young adult was sound enough. Again, demons were a buncha weird folk, with more tricks than the god damn Mad Hatter! But, seemed that the gal needed some space -- something that he picked up on with her pushing him back with a finger on his nose.

Vanyel just shrugged and resumed reclining in his chair as he took the occasional sip from his drink, something that was done once again in response to Calypso.

"Nah. Most of the time, they try to kill me, I try to kill them, or some weird shitfuck of somethin' else. Never really cared for 'civil' shit for a long while. Mellowed a lot since then, though."

Stretching out as he leaned just a bit further back in his chair, Vanyel felt a bit more movement than he hoped for.

"...Aw, shit..."

Tilting backward and falling, the male crashed against the concrete ground, feeling the wind being knocked out of him, groaning as he mumbled several curses under his breath as he sat up, rubbing his back and his head.

"Fuck, that hurt..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum