Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Naruto Saigen RP EmptyToday at 11:59 am by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
Naruto Saigen RP EmptyYesterday at 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Naruto Saigen RP EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro (Done)
Naruto Saigen RP EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Naruto Saigen RP EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Naruto Saigen RP EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Naruto Saigen RP EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Naruto Saigen RP EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Naruto Saigen RP EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Naruto Saigen RP EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
Naruto Saigen RP I_vote_lcapNaruto Saigen RP I_voting_barNaruto Saigen RP I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Naruto Saigen RP I_vote_lcapNaruto Saigen RP I_voting_barNaruto Saigen RP I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130267 messages in 19814 subjects

Naruto Saigen RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fake
Fake

Naruto Saigen RP Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Naruto Saigen RP   Naruto Saigen RP EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:47 am

Naruto Saigen RP X3cmqef

If you're looking for a great Naruto RP complete with a welcoming community, helpful staff and an abundance of exciting in-character possibilities, then you'll need to look no further: Naruto Saigen RP is the place for you.

Jump straight into the action as your very own custom made shinobi and experience firsthand what it means to be a part of something great. With the flexibility of being able to create your own jutsu, clans, weapons and techniques; being a part of one of the five great Shinobi Villages, being a Minor Country mercenary, or even becoming a rogue ninja, you'll notice right away that NSRP offers everything you've ever expected on a Naruto RP and more. Enjoy the benefits of a forum set in an alternate universe to the canon, allowing infinite possibilities for your characters and their stories! Our members have already invaded Konohagakure no Sato, embroiled Kumogakure no Sato and its parent country Lightning Country in a Civil War, discovered ancient caverns filled with monsters and spirits in the Catacombs under Iwagakure no Sato, and had an old spirit prison within Wind Country broken into requiring the members of Sunagakure no Sato to round up the escaped spirits!

The forums are enjoying a lively surge of activity and embrace new members with open arms. Don't wait any longer before joining—become a part of what is now being considered one of the premiere role-playing forums of the decade. Our forums have been going strong since 2008 and are still very active, which just goes to show that we're definitely doing something right.

Register now! Advertise on our Site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Naruto Saigen RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1