Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Heart [Khala's Reflection Mission]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Heart [Khala's Reflection Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Heart [Khala's Reflection Mission]  Empty The Heart [Khala's Reflection Mission]

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:24 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

The Heart [Khala's Reflection Mission]  6EdIfMt

T H E H E A R T

Artist: N/A - Song: 血の中で見たもの- Word Count: N/A

What is created can never be fully erased, can it?

That phrase repeated itself in the embodiment of not only The Fragments of Neoveta that live on through her replica shells, but also within the cells of Khala which compromised the original Princess of Demon World's body before the two of them were corrupted by the black world and their own primal instincts. Together with the touch of blessings given to her son, the essence of Algea's fragments and Sunshine's continuted existence was a testament to the fact that what is created can never fully be erased.

Through these two vessels of divinity, the faintest of Khala Asthavon's extract carried on in the most anemic of ways. Pushing through infinite rivers of an unimaginable abyss, the sealed consciousness of The Heart of Deveta arose. Rather, this was the entity which had emerged following the events of Madness City that had originally awoken her from her deep slumber and began this path to finding her primal nature.

In short: this was the Khala Asthavon which held it's love for Iriko Crow that still sluggishly clung to it's existence. As that being, even if it weak, still existed within the depths of her original form. Thus, for the time being, it was able to materialize itself in the form of unstable particles of energy which forged a body out of the abyss of Death's Realm. As her consciousness slowly pieced itself together from the remains of what was left of her uninfected extract, this body made of gray extract pierced it's void eyes towards the statue of a horned demon before uttering these words:

"I hate you with every fiber of my being, yet I love you with all that I am. What stands before you is my love, what wishes to destroy is my contempt. I have no words to mend your existence to the way it once was as a shinigami, but I'm sorry they involved in this. It's THEIR fault....and my own."

Words came out, but they seemed so garbled that it may be hard for non-mortals to understand. Only the divine themselves may be able to comprehend her voice at this point.

"The bodies of demonkind have been far too invested in the emotions of the mind to ever be kept in check by even the gods themselves. So I created this hell for the two of us."

All she could do was phase in out and phase out of this world. The existence of this Khala was like a fragile piece of glass ready to be shattered be the faintest wind. A glance at the fallen goddess's right hand unveiled her body glitching as if it were having trouble tuning itself to this reality like static on a TV. It was rather dangerous for her to so much as step foot in her old domain as there was no doubt in her mind that both her current self and Deveta held no desire to keep the weakness of her love in their heart.

...so, to preserve, she had no choice but to make this quick as this body was far to precious to let be destroyed....

"There is nothing I can do for you in this state, but.....I will find a way to make things right. I will.....free you somehow. Me and Neoveta promise that...."

Bit by bit, piece by piece; Khala's body started to fade away from the last layer of hell. Crumbling away as if she were dust in the wind, the sullen gaze of her black soaked eyes gazed at this statue before they closed and the faint pulsation of gold beat around her body; signaling that sense of love which still existed in spite of it being torn a part by the demon gods themselves.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Heart [Khala's Reflection Mission]  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum