Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Whispers on the Wind.
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:36 pm by Gamma

» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:53 pm by Guest

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 12:17 pm by Henrex

» Chain Gang (Open)
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm by darkfunnel

» Digimon: Lost Chronicles
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 am by Guest

» Vigerous Headpat Prana
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127553 messages in 19429 subjects

The Wings of Freedom [Demonica]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Freedom [Demonica]   The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:32 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

THE QUINCY PRODIGY

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

She was hopeful at first, elated even; it looked like it would work this time! No. It didn’t. To her surprise the panties had been torn and broken in their way to being worn. It produced a rather audible groan from the Quincy as she pinched the bridge of her nose, closing her eyes for just a few seconds. Monica was indeed pretty new and naïve to such clothing items, but there was far more to it than that. Then it became far too much when she wore the next dark thong like a hat, adding even more insult to injury. In an abrupt motion, Sofia would yank the panties from her hands, keeping them to herself for the time being before she spoke.

“You need to concentrate; focus. You need to learn how to better control yourself and your energy Monica,” said Sofia with a more disciplining and harsher tone. “Ease and relax the energy around your body. You can do it.”

Although Sofia wasn’t completely aware of the extent of the abilities Monica possessed, it didn’t really matter. Regardless of the race, each individual of significant power had the ability to influence the energy coating their body to behave in very specific ways. Otherwise there would be people walking around with blades that touched the moon, or mass genocides due to massive amounts of energy released on a whim. And while Quincy like Sofia were masters in energy control, it wasn’t something that was entirely unique to them. Given the power and skill someone the likes of Monica enjoyed, it should have been no problem to exert some further control over herself. Surely she could do so here, lest she wanted to earn that very specific and challenging stare of dominance from Sofia as she declared herself the superior of the two.

“Let’s try this again,” said the raven haired girl as she handed the panties back to her. “Look.”

Once she handed them off, Sofia lifted up her skirt. It was a good thing they were both inside the dressing room. No one else needed to see the lacy beautiful look of the navy blue panties…which looked a lot more like a thong as she did a little twirl. In any case, she would expect her partner to control the energy surrounding her body, and keep it that way. If she was successful, the dark panties with a general design of a thong would finally be able to slide up her thighs with ease, secure her womanhood, and stay there. In the whole strangeness of the situation Sofia hadn’t even stopped to notice the exact color the Demon had chosen to wear. Once she had them on though, she’d make sure to check.

What was for certain however, given her body shape, the design, and how well they could slide up, was that they would certainly look perfect on her. With everything else turning out well, and assuming the wear-the-panties operation had been successful, the Quincy would walk out the dressing room, waiting on Monica to do the same. With basic clothing shopping done, the two were ready to hit up other areas of the mall including, but not limited to the food court. With their looks and their nearly matching outfits, they were bound to draw a large number of well and ill-mannered stares from both sexes, ranging from the thirsty to the envious.

“By the way,” said Sofia before reaching for her friend’s hand, “this is still a business meeting, but there’s no reason we can’t have a little fun.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Freedom [Demonica]   The Wings of Freedom [Demonica] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 6:40 pm