Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?

5 - 100%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 5

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Empty Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:36 pm

«A QUESTIONS CHANNEL»

I'm gonna make this brief: should we have a Q&A discord channel?

This channel would just be for questions on the site and could be a place where both staff and members could answer questions for new and old members. This could be useful since while staffhelp could technically be utilized in this manner, it's primarily for getting actual work done on the site checked by admins. Thus, I feel it could be a beneficial place where people could discuss common questions on PH in a discussion based format without getting lost in general or staffhelp.

That's just my two cents.

What's yours?

Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Empty Re: Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:51 pm
[adm]god yes[/adm]

Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Empty Re: Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?

Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:00 am
Though it seems like a good idea... . A Q&A has its pros that is for sure. It does lessen the workload of staff with members. But use lose the interaction which helps in forming bonds, and even progression through others ideas that take form off one Questions answers. Now, this is if you use a Q&A as a sort of enclosed systems that has answers pre-set. And encourages others to take it's as a source of directing others to for help or advice in the form of a non-interactive system witch liners creativity as well as the social aspect. This is" if " done in the way I've seen lots of others. Werner there Q&A "with helpful intentions" becomes more so FAQ. Moreover, there are lots of members who know the workings and views of the site. Allowing for more chances for social interacting between members. I would make the suggestion to not make one in the fashion as I have assumed. Instead, do both. Release staff from the distracting Dm or other forums inquiries that make things hard for theem and promote comunacashion between people. make a Q&A where any one can attempt to answer. But primarily surves to awncers questions after attempting in chat. This adds a personal feel to it, promots sinergy, takes the some work lode off the staff, can lead to active convo witch can boost creativity and has other binafits. This is purely my view and the applacashion of it may not work out the way I forsee it. But food for thought nontheless.

Soo. Yes think it would be grate.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:25 am
[adm]Closing this thread since i'm doing an experiment for it.[/adm]

Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum