Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) I_vote_lcapSummer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) I_voting_barSummer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) I_vote_lcapSummer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) I_voting_barSummer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131063 messages in 19897 subjects

Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards)   Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:50 am

Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Calypso Asthavon
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19256-calypso-lux-umbra-asthavon-danava-of-dreams-and-nightmares-approved-3-3#123965

» Upgrading:

Summer Burst Rewards

Tier: 3-3 -> 3-2
Pain Endurance: Adept -> Advanced

» Why: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19432-staff-lead-summer-burst-prize-claim#125073

» Extra: This child's on a fast path to fuckedupville.

Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards)   Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 12:07 pm

[adm]Approved.[/adm]
Back to top Go down

Summer Buffer (Calypso Upgrade Rewards)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Approved Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to: