Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by basswalker

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:30 pm by basswalker

» Iori Faceclaimables
Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:15 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Cryptic Chaos [Mana/Cali] [WW4 Interlude]
Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:35 pm by Angry Charmander

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-1; Vizard]
Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:27 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Bone Metamorphasis Technique I_vote_lcapBone Metamorphasis Technique I_voting_barBone Metamorphasis Technique I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Bone Metamorphasis Technique I_vote_lcapBone Metamorphasis Technique I_voting_barBone Metamorphasis Technique I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130255 messages in 19812 subjects

Bone Metamorphasis Technique

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bone Metamorphasis Technique Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Bone Metamorphasis Technique Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Bone Metamorphasis Technique Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Bone Metamorphasis Technique   Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 4:04 pm

Bone Metamorphasis Technique QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Ulv Auber
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t18675-ulv-auber-approved-0-4-vizard

» Upgrading: Bone Metamorphasis Technique: A crazy technique that has been known to kill the unprepared with the sheer scale of pain, and cripple even the most durable of mental bastions for hours. It is a technique that removes a person's skeleton and replaces it with the energy of their Dantian, which means that even if they can survive the pain of the skeleton's sudden explosion, if their Dantian is too weak, they will collapse under their own weight and die as a puddle of person.

Gold 3 is the minimum, but Black Gold 3 is where one really sees some advantages over their normal skeleton. As their Dantian grows, the skeleton also grows. It's benefits, are an increased Cultivation as Jing can be brought into the Dantian faster due to the bones being pure energy rather than energy and bone and the energy being cycled through the body is enhanced by the energy of the bones. At higher levels, the skeleton is also notably (although not considerably) stronger than a normal skeleton due to the density of the energy with no increase in weight. This doesn't change the strength of the skin, fire will still burn and blades will still cut down to the bone, but the bone itself is more durable. This increase in density allows the skeleton to hit harder than it would normally, as the solidly packed energy makes for a much less forgiving surface to be hit with than normal. This can even transfer through Soul-Forged wrappings, as the bone's energy fills the wrapping with great vigor. This allows some protection to the knuckles, decreasing the skill level one needs to be at to avoid knuckle damage by one for Bronze and Silver Soulforged, and two for Gold Soulforged.

However, if the Dantian is in Yu-Shan, it can cause damage to even supernaturally hard knuckles, splitting the skin and scrapping as the powerful skeleton smashes against the object harder than the skin is able to handle. This necessitates some covering to use one's full strength. And, a person is not given the ability to control their new body immediately after use, meaning they have to practice in it's use to master it.

Scale:

Bronze - Fatal
Silver - Crippling
Gold - Increased Density (Knuckles split at Adept and below)
Black Gold - Enhanced Density (Knuckles split at Advanced and Below)
Yu-Shan - Supernal Density (Knuckles split at Elite and Below)

If your Durability is below your skeleton's durability, then care must be taken, as certain blows can still pulverise organs while leaving your harder bones intact.

» Why:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19734-as-fleeting-clouds-pass-by-ulv-magnolia (Minorly)
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19853-wondered-where-they-were#127213

» Extra: Awoo?

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bone Metamorphasis Technique Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Bone Metamorphasis Technique Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Bone Metamorphasis Technique   Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 8:19 pm

[adm]The only problem I have with this is that there really isn't something to compare it to, in terms of Durability and skill level. If you could make a list/scale and comparison against the normal Durability, everything should be good to go.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bone Metamorphasis Technique Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Bone Metamorphasis Technique Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Bone Metamorphasis Technique   Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 4:28 am

I probably did it wrong, I don't know exactly what you wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bone Metamorphasis Technique Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Bone Metamorphasis Technique Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Bone Metamorphasis Technique   Bone Metamorphasis Technique EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 3:51 pm

[adm]Talked with Wan in DMs, changes have been made, and I'll stamp an approval on this.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Bone Metamorphasis Technique   Bone Metamorphasis Technique Empty

Back to top Go down

Bone Metamorphasis Technique
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1