Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI Rish upon a Star - Page 2 I_voting_barI Rish upon a Star - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI Rish upon a Star - Page 2 I_voting_barI Rish upon a Star - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

I Rish upon a Star

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: I Rish upon a Star   I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 5:44 am

I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Interesting sort of man. The brandy smelled good quality, so she could understand him wanting it at this point. Nodding to her Wolf, she let the thing return to where it came and then, watched the guy start to destroy his apartment. Ulv watched, detached from the situation as he trashed everything and then started talking on the phone to someone about how a powered being was here and wanting to try and tear him in half with her wolf. It was an interesting ploy, and she could really commend his ability to control the situation with his trickery. Ulv just gave him a smile.

'Don't do anything you'll regret' Hvit said. It was a good thing she said that. Stopped Ulv from pulling an Inami and making this place a crater. Instead, she exhaled and a gust of wind blew in through the window, and the apartment walls changed colour, as the wind solidified and stuck to them.
"Interesting display. But you missed a bit" she told him, before the billowing wind suddenly ignited into a raging inferno, blazing hot enough to melt stone and liquefy metal. It took a handful of seconds to render the apartment into nothing, and the solidified wall ensure that the heat was self-contained, so it didn't effect anything outside of the room. A second dome protected Ulv and Balor from the heat, preventing either of them from being scorched to the bone by the superheated gases.

After that display was done, a gentle updraft deposited them on the room below, and Ulv gave a mock thoughtful look.
"I think we were at the part where I was curious about you? Does that sound right?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

I Rish upon a Star
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board-
Jump to: