Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Down in Margaritaville [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Down in Margaritaville [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Down in Margaritaville [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Down in Margaritaville [Open]

Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:34 pm

Down in Margaritaville [Open] - Page 3 YRtYvEZ

Alex

“I, uh... I guess I've never just let the whole thing out. But I dunno if it's really anger, you get me? It's always just kinda been there. But alright, I trust ya. Just beat me up if I get outta control, yeah?”

Taking up his stance once more, still more personalized than before yet definitely more refined, Alex began his punches once again. They were definitely slowly becoming more consistent, but this time the redhead started really looking inward at the fury that he usually kept at bay. If last time he had poked it to wake up, this time he was actively kicking it. Hey, wake the fuck up, bitch. It took a bit, and Alex could tell that it wasn't quite working like it normally did. Where'd the heat go?

So he focused in on the things that made him mad. The president, overpaying, the idea of giving people tips for doing their job. Man, maybe he was just a dickhead. Whatever, he could definitely feel the heat growing in his bones, that anger beginning to fill him. But it wasn't enough, so with a bit of a grimace, he gave that fury another kick, and decided to just go right for the killshot on himself; Hey bud, I bet that manlet king's puttin' the moves on Nelliel right now.

There it was. Ooh, that one got him steamed, very literally in fact. He struck out with an extreme fury this time, and rather than simply striking forward, he carried the blow into the sand at his feet, the force shaking the beach and sending the sands upward in a cloud. He struck out again and again, aiming to kill a wholly imagined foe. Nevertheless, it was impossible to deny the power behind his strikes, and the whole beach certainly felt the unconstrained wrath that now consumed Alex. The tremors continued, and the air shook with the force of his punches. There was, if nothing else, an impressive single-mindedness to him even in this rage.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Down in Margaritaville [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Down in Margaritaville [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:53 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

"Yea, that's generally what Emotions are. They don't go on holiday to Madagasgar when you aren't using them. Even if it is an innate power that amplifies your emotions, they are still always part of you. My own Fury Stacks are pure fury, which drives my body to a greater level of physical power with every stage. At their highest level, or if I decide bitches need killing and release Bersark, I can struggle to keep my head together and not just go completely psycho insane" Ulv then, quieted down as she felt the bubbling boil inside Alex.

Eventually the breaking point was reached and he exploded into a flaming temper. Which, was probably his power set. Maybe he converted emotion into raw energy and the flame was that energy. Whatever the case, it certainly had kick to it.
"That's more like it! But, the buzz in your head. The current feel to grab the nearest person and turn their face concave - not something I would suggest, btw - is the inherent flaw. It's not going to go away, you'll always feel that. But the trick is being able to handle feeling like that and not give in to it. Losing your head in a fight is kind of dangerous"

Resolve Flame| END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Down in Margaritaville [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Down in Margaritaville [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:21 pm

Down in Margaritaville [Open] - Page 3 GyT8Gkp

Alex

Alex, of course, couldn't hear Ulv at all. Well, that wasn't entirely true. He could hear her, but actually interpreting what she was saying as words was well beyond what he was capable of now. That was the biggest problem with the Riot, outside of the whole “excruciating pain as his body tried to rip itself apart” thing. He just couldn't actually control it. So much anarchy he couldn't even actually be himself.

It was kinda cool, or at least it was conceptually. But that was also why he tried to avoid it.

There was no change in his action, then, seeing as he had no concept of doing anything other than raging wildly. Indeed, the nature of the Riot was such that it only worsened itself, for this imagined foe of Alex's wouldn't go away if they didn't truly exist. He continued to slam his fists into the sand, each strike more powerful than the last, but also reaching such a state that his own body was starting to have trouble withstanding the force it was producing. That pain, and the continued fury of his own delusions, just pushed him on even more, and what had begun as punches still well within the realm of control now edged ever closer to manic, unrestrained attacks. Perhaps what made it all the more horrifying was that the force behind them only seemed to increase.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Down in Margaritaville [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Down in Margaritaville [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:32 pm

Hmm, maybe this wasn't such a great idea, thinking about it. 'Hey, you know that overwhelming angry power you have that you have never tried to control? Why don't you release it entirely and try to not die?' did sound like a bad plan in hindsight. So she let out a soft sigh and walked over to the driven Alex, moving to try and grab his collar and toss him into the air. Of course, she didn't restrain herself at all, so the ascend would have plenty of time for him to cool his head down. Plus, he was a sturdy guy, so terminal velocity wouldn't be more than a minor upset to him.

"Well, at least we know the scale of it now. And hey, maybe he also knows the scale of it as well" she muttered to herself, making sure she had angled the throw so he would land on sand, and not glass. She couldn't really do anything to catch him, because most of her stuff was as hard as he was. Maybe The Wind? Triple air resistance to reduce his speed? Ahh, a few thousand meters of falling wouldn't do him any harm.

Resolve Flame| END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:14 pm

Alex

Well, it was true at least that the flight upward did give Alex, even well into the depths of the Riot, a bit of pause. This was a wholly alien experience, so even his fury had to take a moment and just stop. Said moment was enough that Alex's own mind could, at least for a second, actually get a grip on things, but he was then confronted with a new issue entirely. Being that the Riot generally came into play when he was in a situation of extreme danger, he could feel it rushing right back out as he hit the zenith of this arc and began the long fall back down.

This time around, he figured it'd probably be best not to just let it come back. If he was up here, Ulv had probably tossed him up, and if Ulv had tossed him up, well, that probably meant he'd gotten too into it. That all made sense, but he was still left with the whole “let's not do that again” issue. So he just...stayed cool and calm. Thought about other things. He was stronger than he realized, yeah? That probably meant he was tougher than he realized, too. So he just shrugged, closed his eyes, and figured he'd hit the ground when he hit the ground.

As it turned out, it still hurt a lot. There was a little bit of pain. Actually, a lot of pain. But hey, at least he was chill now. So that definitely helped the suffering as he lay in the sand, contemplating his life choices.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:31 pm

Thump. Well, it was better than whatever Ulv could make. The sand was many times softer than any of her creations, and she didn't know how to accurately control her Wind to carry a person like that. She might put to much into it and blast him into the stratosphere. Not, that it would do anything, terminal velocity was terminal velocity regardless of how far you fell. Walking up to the Glass-Maker, she peaked over, and grinned broadly. This teaching thing was really fun.
"So, are you dead? Not, that you would really be dead from a fall like that unless you are a lot fatter than you look" Ulv teased, crouching down to make sure nothing was broken. She did expect him to spring back up like a slinky.

"If you aren't dead, today has been quite productive. If you are dead today has been rather not constructive, actually. Kind of the opposite of constructive, one would say" Ulv cupped her chin and then digressed into thought. "Killing one's promising and spectacular apprentice is really counter-productive. Counter-constructive? uctive....Productive, Destructive, Constructive. Must be a root word" Ulv derailed completely off on her own tangent while waiting...

Resolve Flame| END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Alex

“Nah. Not dead, I don't think. Feel like it though.”

Alex did indeed get up from this, though it wasn't quite springing. He was definitely in a bit of pain, though nothing really felt too terribly broken. Guess he was right, maybe he really had ended up a whole lot tougher than he'd figured. That was cool, he'd keep that in mind. Not too in mind though, last thing he needed was to start thinking he was invincible.

“Promising and spectacular, eh? You'll make a brother blush with talk like that, c'mon now.”

Naturally, he didn't actually seem to be blushing at all. But he did genuinely appreciate her words, even so. Realistically, he could have kept going even longer if he really forced himself, but he'd heard overdoing it in stuff like this was actually bad for you in the long run. If Ulv told him to, Alex would certainly keep right on training, but otherwise he was fuckin' done for the day. Man needed a drink and something to eat.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:39 pm

"Tis the truth, you are most excellent in many manners, Alex. And it is wonderful you are not dead. Would have been troublesome to tell people why the awesome rock-pusher was no longer. And would make poor......Ok, I don't actually know who it was you were talking about. It wasn't the name so much as the response to it, so I couldn't get that" She shrugged, not above admitting she couldn't do things if they were things she couldn't do. "Still, it was a good show, and then you survived around 122 mile per hour meeting with the ground. You've put out a lot of physical showmanship today, and I think you've earned a rest for a day or two. Cliff will still be here in the morning"

She would offer her hand up to Alex, and then hang around in case he wanted taxing anywhere. She was not opposed to using her high level of speed to get her friends where they wanted to go in a hurry. "Anywhere you want dropping, or are you fine using the pair that did not horribly snap off on impact to get yourself where you wish?"

Resolve Flame| END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:43 pm

Alex

Alex gladly took Ulv's hand, dusting himself off and going to put all his clothes back on. He had to think about her offer for a second or two, but...yeah, he guessed there was somewhere he wanted to go. Or, rather, someone he wanted to see.

“Yeah, you mind takin' me to Vastime? This little cafe in the capital called the Tundra. Know that's a little far, but uh... It'd probably be faster than catchin' a plane or whatever. You're right, the cliff'll still be here when I get back. I'll probably head over to Minatumi once I'm done there. Worst comes to worst, someone takes my beach and I've gotta make a new one, but hey, that's more practice, eh?”

Naturally, this man had no knowledge of Ulv's familiarity with the Tundra. Why would he, after all? He just hung around there in his free time and uh...hung out with Nel. But that sounded nice right now. He honestly didn't care much if someone took this beach from him, which in itself was pretty weird for him. But he was more concerned about getting these things all wrapped up for himself. He wanted to get training with Ulv, after all, but before any of that...some time relaxing would be nice.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:30 am

Ulv gave him that kind of stare when she heard he wanted to go to The Tundra in Vastime. Guy really did get around for someone with no movement abilities. Ulv should Knight him one of these days just so he could get around. Plus, Fire and Wind could really work together. Something to think about later, that one.
"You stalking me, Alex? I used to run The Tundra, before I died and gave it to Abalia. And then she...well, that's for later. But yea, had some fun there. This cute little Russian Sugairan called Verniy came in and ordered a drink called "Wolf Surprise". Which generally consisted of whatever she wanted to do at the moment. And what she did at that moment was Verniy panicked after getting kissed and backed up over the nearby table and collapsed in a heap. T'was much fun"

She grinned, reminiscing about the joy of the shop, before grabbing Alex around the waist and preparing. There was a feel of a great amount of power being sent into the Earth beneath them, before soaking back into Ulv and taking off in a gale-forced blast. A bubble of air protected them from the usual problems of mach-speed travel, and a strange sort of "Road" was created behind them that Ulv was running across. She was certainly more flash than simply running somewhere.

Resolve Flame| END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum