Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Sesh! [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Training Sesh! [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Training Sesh! [OPEN] Empty Re: Training Sesh! [OPEN]

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:01 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Shiny new boots~! Maybe Ibiki might not like her showing off her incredible new Hollow powers in Gotei, but she would stop if asked. But right now she needed all the training she could get, all the power that she could push out. Like a muscle, she intended to go to the very ends of her power again and again till she reached where she wanted to be. And while she was in the Seireitei, was a question. She had a few friends here who were getting packets. Some beer for Shunsui, some other beer for Ibiki, a picnic basket with a cute cat picture for Henrex, and romantic chocolates for Momo to give to Toshiro - best wing-girl.

As she was moving on, she felt a familiar sort of guy. Never actually met him, but he was an interesting person anyway. Kicking over to there, she landed on the wall and sat down on it, grinning as she watched Inigo go through his Kata.
"Inigo. You stood me up once. I made sure the invitation got to you, and you just never responded to it. Broke a girl's heart for all of about three seconds. She's had no attention span at all. Still, I guess I got you now, huh?"

Noble White Fangs | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Sesh! [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Training Sesh! [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:45 am

Raising her eyebrows, Ulv let a bit of her spiritual pressure leak out, mostly because she was loving the fun of toying with the man, and stared at him with an intensity to melt boulders. When people got to Ulv's level of mental fortitude, their passions could be brought into reality with the very desire and nothing else. Swinging her legs in a sarcastically casual fashion, she seemed for all the world a very angry woman. And by rights, she was, just not with him. She was only messing with him to get some kicks before deciding what to do.

"Mirja Eeola. Sent you a soppy love letter about how she has loved you from the moment she saw you, how she could not live without you, how smiles and tears and all that shit. Probably shouldn't have taken cues from the letter we got from Birb Guy, in hindsight, but what'cha gonna do ehh? The point is, Mirja is the kind of girl to take her claws to guys who stand her up, and show them most intimately how must she doesn't like being stood up. She is not here right now but we are here right now so I guess what we are saying is..."

Her eyes flashed to a sulphur yellow and she jumped down from the wall to loom in front of him. Tall and broad, her muscles were well on show in the tank top she was wearing, and there was a looming intensity that made her seem taller still.
"Bend over"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Guy had balls. If nothing else. Despite being given the bone-deep existential crisis -as in his existence was about to undergo a crisis - he maintained his confident persona and even managed to get out a quip about how heroic he was and how he was called away and then even managed to crack out a flirt at the end of it. At least, she thought it was a flirt, it could have just been some random nervous jittering. It did give Ulv a thought to mess with the poor guy though. Her looming stare sort of deflated into a 'pfft' and then rancorous laughter could be heard from the girl.

"Haha! I love it! You are a cute one kiddo. Tell you what" she skipped five foot away, and then bent over, her short skirt - apparently her jeans suddenly turned into a skirt in a subtle flash of amber light - showing off the underwear below. "If you can come get it, then you can come have it~" She told him, giving a sultry wink and waiting. If he devolved into a blush very similar to how Mr Birb would deal with such a forward proposal, there would be omegalols to be had. But if he actually did come towards her, she would rig the challenge in her favour by releasing a localised blast of her entire reiatsu, potent enough to floor a lieutenant. Either way, she wasn't done teasing this guy yet. He had to earn what she was going to give.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Watching him coming from between her legs, the guy actually came for her, and face-planted because Ulv was way more than he could handle right now. Retracting the powerful reiatsu back into her body so as to not cause him any more damage, she Walked over, and bent down so her breasts jiggled in the school-girl uniform - where that came from was anyone's guess - with every step. She then gave the guy now on the floor a grin. Ulv really did like these sort of passionate people. They needed direction, but she could help with that.
"True, maybe it is no match for a true hero. But I've not really met many of them to be honest" She told him, putting her hands on her hip and giving him a proper "Tsundere Senpai" look to push the whole thing she was going.

"So, a woman like me needs a man like what, precisely? I didn't quite catch that before you started eating the dirt. One could assume that you were trying to say a woman like me needs a man like you. But does a woman really need a man who will trip over like this after forgetting to even send condolences for missing her letter?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:45 am

Confidence in every situation. But, too much confidence, and no control. Like picking up an X-23 and spinning on the spot with your finger on the trigger. Sure you'll throw out a lot of bullets, but you'd hit your friends, the wall, and nothing at all as well as possibly the enemy. So he needed a bit of direction, which was the very thing Ulv was going to give him.
"I am Ulv Auber. Through some degree of shenanigans, Mirja died and reincarnated sorta in me. And so I know a lot of Mirja stuff but not a lot of Mirja stuff knows me, if that makes any degree of sense" she then gave a shrug as if it didn't really matter if it made no sense, and carried on.

"Now, onto the main event. The reason of being here in the first place. Training, by yourself, is kinda boring and not at all helpful. You might build muscles and better understand the steps between the basics, but such a heroic man like yourself would have long since mastered the basics and there is no need for you to do that. You need an opponent like me, someone who can help you react dynamically" She slid her feet a little apart, and then smiled.

"So, whenever you are ready"

Noble white fangs | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum