Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Sesh! [OPEN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Training Sesh! [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Training Sesh! [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Sesh! [OPEN]

Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:53 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Ulv's boots dissolved, and along with them her gauntlets and boots. Leaving Ulv as Ulv, a slightly dishevelled woman with a massive wolf next to her. She grinned at Inigo's desires, and nodded to herself. This was a guy she liked to leave her mark on.
"A Tulpa is a metaphysical construct of your mental fortitude and determination, projected onto reality by force of will. They embody powerful emotions and are a great boon on the battlefield. Don't look into why my Tulpa is a giant wolf of extreme anger and hatred" she told him, giving him a glare which the wolf mirrored, radiating a need to snap Inigo like a twig between it's jaws.

"Anyway, pushing yourself to absolute exhaustion is never a good thing. You'll damage yourself, and 4th are not going to use their fancy healing Kaido on you for that. Which means weeks in bed recovering and it's all just a big mess. How about we end it here and you can get some rest while also some cool introspection about what you have learned here, and if you want to take it with you when you go" Ulv offered.

Noble white fangs | END POST

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Sesh! [OPEN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Training Sesh! [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Training Sesh! [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Sesh! [OPEN]

Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:20 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Ulv sniggered at Inigo's claims of his true power, and all that. So she popped her Tulpa away, and then gave him a grin.
"Train heartily but carefully. And maybe one day I'll show you my true power" She told him, before giving a wave and heading off to leave the Seireitei and go home. "And don't worry, I never let a promising young man like you escape my clutches! I shall be back!"

Noble white fangs | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum