Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's wrong with these children [Wan/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65150/100What's wrong with these children [Wan/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

What's wrong with these children [Wan/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: What's wrong with these children [Wan/Open]

Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:15 am

Artist: Poets Of The fall - Song: Carnival of Rust - Word Count:468

He didn't speak as he took in her words about Animum, there was no point. He had failed his friend by being absent and maybe had had the ability to help her and instead of dwelling on it he resolved to find her and see if he could help her in some way, that was all he could do for now so he refused to dwell on it any longer. Snapping back to reality he caught the back end of her talking about the cities defenders, and noted her calling him weakest of all she named, he watched as she summoned a massive wolf like creature named Tiny. Ironic. He thought while looking up at the beast, it's dark eyes almost daring someone to cause trouble as it stood next to Ulv stoically.

I have no doubt he does, nor that you think so little of my power but I still offer it should it be needed. The moon was once a safe place, people thought it couldn't be attacked, then the massacre happened.” He said, his words bringing a hidden warning, a warning not to get comfortable and believe that harm couldn't fall upon a place like this.

His golden eyes looked out over what parts of the city they could see and out toward the harbor, lingering on the ocean for a moment, This city could really become a bastion of hope for the world, the tides are turning in the favor of righteousness finally. He thought before blinking, pushing himself once more back to the present. “Tiny, what a goofy name.” He joked to Ulv, a twinkle in his eye now.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

|Death is but the first step in life|

What's wrong with these children [Wan/Open] - Page 2 ZfrGue8

What's wrong with these children [Wan/Open] - Page 2 EUuCTxy
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's wrong with these children [Wan/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What's wrong with these children [Wan/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

What's wrong with these children [Wan/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: What's wrong with these children [Wan/Open]

Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:56 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

"It's not that I think little of you, it's more you aren't able to maintain the proper scale that we have. I can cover Karakura in my Reiatsu from here, Mifune beat Blackheart, and Demonica fought me to a stand-still, even ripping that wolf you see in half in but a few seconds. It isn't that this place can't be attacked, it's more that you'd need an inordinate amount of power to attack us and succeed. And even in success, you earn nothing because we aren't on anyone's side. You'll lose more than you gain really, since any attack will incense me to join the other side and kick your ass. Adding you onto The World's Greatest Swordsman, The Black King, and the Flame of Hope kind of just feels like gilding the lily"

"So, Mr Angel. I hope being here has sufficiently enthused you to peruse your goals with thrice the passion. If you feel you need something before you can start, then my Devil's Heart can manifest something for you. But if you wish to be able to say that what you erect is yours, and yours alone, then that to, is fine"

Noble white fangs| END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum