Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
The night is dark and full of terrors [Obs/Wan] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe night is dark and full of terrors [Obs/Wan] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe night is dark and full of terrors [Obs/Wan] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The night is dark and full of terrors [Obs/Wan] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe night is dark and full of terrors [Obs/Wan] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe night is dark and full of terrors [Obs/Wan] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131104 messages in 19902 subjects

The night is dark and full of terrors [Obs/Wan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Obsu
Obsu

The night is dark and full of terrors [Obs/Wan] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: The night is dark and full of terrors [Obs/Wan]   The night is dark and full of terrors [Obs/Wan] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 1:41 pm

Saya could hear the pursuit falling behind, the sound of the reeds fading away in the distance. It made her heart beat faster, her feet moving quicker, feeling as though this was a make-or-break it. A part of her being happy to live another day. The cowardly part. The honorable part only shook its head, and wished that one day the Sueki would face her fate with honor of a warrior she was meant to be.

I was not. I was not meant to be any of this...

She swung her sword to cut the reeds in front of her, to clear the path, as the end to it was already visible on the other side. A small hill, over which she could go and escape. But it also meant going through open ground. It was a chance Saya had to take. Pushing her speed to the limit, she made it uphill. Chest rising and falling, a bit of color on her face from all the running. But just as she went over the hill...

*THUNK*

*BOOM!*

The sound indeed traveled slowed. The stone lobbed at her shattered against the armor in a million pieces, and left a sizeable dent on the back of her shell. Saya froze still, as the pain shot across her, before feeling herself becoming weaker. The sueki fell to her knees, before the gravity pulled her downhill, rolling and collecting all the bumps and stones along the way, before running into a tree. Out cold.

It was a mercy, in a way, that her foe chose not to pursue. Or a curse.

As Saya was unable to run away, either way...
Back to top Go down

The night is dark and full of terrors [Obs/Wan]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board-
Jump to: