Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Talk about the first thing that pops up. Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Talk about the first thing that pops up. Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Talk about the first thing that pops up. Empty Talk about the first thing that pops up.

Thu May 16, 2019 3:59 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Ulv had a desire to go see a friend. Or rather, to go take Elyss to go see a friend. So, she made sure to get everything ready. Which meant dressing Elyss up in her uniform, making sure that her face was nice and make-uped, and then heading off. It was a nice, semi-gentle walk which was good for Elyss due to the heels she was in. Almost opposed to Elyss' excellent outfit, Ulv just had a tank top and jeans on, her look and outfit and general appearance was one that didn't inspire elegance. Which was good, because she wasn't elegant. Of course, the part where she was pulling Elyss behind her like a sexy cat probably didn't help either. She looked like some labourer bringing a girder into the construction. And so she entered the Mansion and grinned.

"Hey! I brought a friend! She's really angry and possibly bites, so I hope you'll enjoy" she then pulled Elyss to the forefront, and smiled. The uniform - a full length latex maid uniform, complete with ballet boots to keep Elyss literally on her toes - was not something that was usually seen, and seemed specifically designed to torment the poor red-haired Plus girl. For reasons that might not come out in the wash. Or maybe they would.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Talk about the first thing that pops up. Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Talk about the first thing that pops up. Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Talk about the first thing that pops up. Empty Re: Talk about the first thing that pops up.

Thu May 16, 2019 4:29 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Arianda was not entirely expecting Ulv to literally burst into her home in Minatumi harbor; so much so that Arianda basically fell off of her couch when Ulv threw the door open and pulled a girl in a rather painful looking maid outfit. Ari walked up to them, peering at Elyss, noticing she was quite a pretty red head. However, she also noticed the maid outfit was certainly one of Ulv's... "creations".

A maid outfit that was probably quite uncomfortable on the girl. Arianda let a gentle sigh escape her lips after she turned her gaze towards Ulv; her silver eyes piercing, but kind.

"Ulv, I know she's pretty, but do you really need to put her in a latex maid outfit? And ballet boots?"

She grinned at Ulv, clearly teasing her. Of course, Ari intended to get Elyss, although she did not know her name yet. in different clothes as soon as possible after Ulv left. Not to spite Ulv, mostly because she had an idea that the girl was not comfortable in her possibly forced to wear Latex maid uniform. Arianda simply looked towards the red head and gave her a radiant, soft, smile; warm in it's nature. She was, in truth, quite cute.

"Well, hello there, friend of Ulv; I'm Arianda Vael. May I ask who you are~?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Talk about the first thing that pops up. Left_bar_bleue0/0Talk about the first thing that pops up. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Talk about the first thing that pops up. Empty Re: Talk about the first thing that pops up.

Fri May 17, 2019 9:06 am

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

Talk about the first thing that pops up. 6EdIfMt

Everything was a blur. One second she is relaxing minding her own business, and the next, Ulv has her all prettied up and walking her like a damn dog. Great! Now everyone in the Harbor will see her in this stupid maid outfit. Elyss doesn't even feel embarrassed or angry. It's just a buzzing annoyance with her current position. Though, anyone who looked too long at her got quite the glare from her; her onyx eyes seeming more potent and confrontational than normal. She really didn't care much for this stupid maid outfit, but it's not impossible to walk in now at least.

Soon, she is brought to some mansion. Why are they here? Why isn't Ulv dressed up if this is something important. She feels so out of place beside the big brute. Though, they are soon inside with Ulv calling out causing her to grumble a bit with how she was introduced. Bite? She hasn't bitten anyway... yet.

And, who appeared? A girl that Elyss, of course, doesn't know, but she is a bit short with black hair and red highlights. Elyss' onyx stares begrudgingly into silver discs. It sees someone has some mercy on Elyss' state, but will this person do anything about it is the question. Cute is not something Elyss would use to describe herself, but when basically tied down and forced to look better than she cared for, of course she would have a look beyond that or normalcy. But, the redheads frown takes away from her beauty, or maybe, it is actually causing her to seem more pretty in the eyes of those who look at her solemn expression.

"...Elyss. Elyss Kishimoto."

She feels a small amount of relief from the sweet smile however. It foreshadows that maybe this interaction won't be that bad, but a sweet smile can hold many devious secrets. A name was given though, so it is only fair to return the simple deed in kind even if Elyss is feeling far from sociable. At least she didn't straight up snap.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Talk about the first thing that pops up. Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Talk about the first thing that pops up. Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2019 10:14 am

Ari was such a cute thing, Ulv couldn't help just picking her up and hugging her tightly, spinning on the spot as she did. Passionately giggling about her friendship with the Demon.
"It's been a while since I came to see you! I should fix that and come round more often~" Ulv then finally put the smoll demon down and walked over to Elyss, ruffling her hair teasingly. "Would you believe it is actually necessary? Part of her training to feel the full depths of her emotion, so that she might better control them. Girl has quite the problem, and it will get worse the stronger she gets. So she needs a formidable mind before getting any degree of power.

And that is what the dress is for. Humiliation and Embarrassment, giving rise to feelings of anger and fury. And that is what I want. The more you feel it, the better a handle I can get on it" she would explain to the both of them, before withdrawing chocolate and handing it to Ari. "So, I thought I'd bring my friend to meet my other friend. Which is logical, no? The maid uniform is just me getting your fetish for maids"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Talk about the first thing that pops up. Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Talk about the first thing that pops up. Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2019 12:34 pm

A sudden tight hug and spinning caused Ari to feel like her ribs might crack and she may hurl up her food; despite the fact she hadn't eaten anything today. After probably too much spinning, and Ari returning the hug as best she could, -- especially if Ulv's arms trapped Ari's -- she was sat down back on her feet. She let out a gentle sigh, she did feel affection for Ulv, friendship and the like; but sometimes how Ulv showed it cause Ari to realize that sometimes it's a good thing she was friends with the brawnier than hulk Ulv. Arianda gave Ulv a smile before she sighed softly, unable to suppress a soft chuckle.

"Well, it is nice to see you, Ulv. But, maybe you could knock next time instead of flinging my door open? It certainly gives me more warning than just hearing my door slam open~"

Arianda smiled again at Ulv, fixing her skirt, top, and her hair a little bit; she was only a tiny bit disheveled after Ulv's spinning bear hug. However, she was soon listening to Ulv drone on about how she was putting Elyss, the read head in the maid outfit, through a rather intense "Training" that somehow used latex bodysuits as a legitimate method. Honestly, Ari had a feeling this was more to satisfy Ulv's fetishes than her own. Sure, Ari did like throwing a maid outfit on a girl; but she wasn't too fond of Mirja's methods. At least, her methods of throwing someone in an uncomfortable outfit for "training". Arianda soon shrugged, giving Ulv half of a smile before speaking.

"Ulv, while I may like the occasional maid outfit on a cute girl; there's a time and a place. However..."

Arianda was handed a chocolate bar. Her weakness, and Ulv knew it. Arianda took the chocolate and silently put it into a pocket of her cloak; the chocolate disappearing from sight. What could she say? Chocolate was her most favored snack/food; it was hard not to win her over with it. However, she wasn’t giving up and getting Elyss into a more comfortable set of clothes quite yet. She soon cleared her throat and smiled; deciding that maybe she would put Elyss in a change of clothes after Ulv had departed. If she didn't wish to stay.

"However, I do have to wonder why you brought her here aside from wanting her to meet me. Are you planning on leaving her here with me to help train her mind? After all, for as random as you are, you don't make random visits without a reason of some form~"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Talk about the first thing that pops up. Left_bar_bleue0/0Talk about the first thing that pops up. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2019 1:21 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

Elyss is left to herself for a bit as Ulv went to go hug the stranger. The thought of turning and trying to escape entered her mind, but what good would that do besides have her lost wandering the streets in some weird maid outfit. That'd not be good, so she waits for the two to stop hugging and spinning minding herself by having her hands tug at the dress a bit. This thing feels too tight at times.

Of course this darn outfit is seen as necessary to Ulv. The woman is helping, but her way of doing so is so unique and bizarre that Elyss can't help but think every time she dons something like this it's just so Ulv can get some strange hard on. Still, this outfit is used to piss her off in public, so she has to give it the benefit of the doubt. It does it's job well. Having to not brutally maim anyone who says anything is difficult, but she's capable of doing it begrudgingly. Now, if she ran into the same person again, and they tried to start up something out of remembrance, she'd probably throw them into a dumpster or something worse; maybe bite. Imagine if Elyss had power to support her unquenchable anger when she feels it. What a mess?! The only thing that really keeps her steady is her lack of power and having Ulv around. Still, she's learning something at least even if she's growing slowly.

'One day, I'll be able to beat your ass.'

Her mental thoughts chuckle at the thought of being the one forcing Ulv into a maid outfit once learning of Arianda's little maid fetish. Man, Elyss knew the other woman had something about her, and it's something that Ulv is handily delivering to her. That causes her to roll her eyes and groan some. Ulv is so impulsive. What reasons beside wanting to show her off would the big brute come up with to make this introduction something that isn't just stroking her own ego at having a pet or whatnot? This can't really just be a friendly visit with chocolate and a maid in painful high heels. Right?

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2019 1:52 pm

"Knocking is boring. One day I am going to barge in on you having sex on the couch with Taicho and then it will be hilarious for everyone. Or at very least, for me" she replied, laughing heartily before turning to Elyss. How much was Too Much was an issue Ulv ran into quite often, and so she tried to have friends around to tell her that. And from the way Elyss was feeling along with what Arianda was feeling, Elyss had enough for today. So she nodded to Ari and then tapped Elyss on the shoulder to alert her to the conversation.

"Ok, you go ahead and change her out of this. To...I dunno, you got a nice wardrobe in this place. As for coming over, I am looking for your help, yea. One set of eyes sees one set of sights. I need many eyes to truly help Elyss get a full and proper grasp of this situation. I did want you to meet my new friend at her cutest and most enticing so I know you wouldn't just jump her bones as soon as I am gone, but helping her get a grasp of all of this would be appreciated"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2019 4:20 pm

Arianda shook her head. It was very doubtful Taichou and her would be seen together doing anything for a while; since she's been away for quite some time. Regardless, she ignored what Ulv said; shaking her head some as Ulv seemed to as bad as always as reading the room. However, it seemed that Ulv did get a hint from how Elyss was feeling, and how Ari was keeping herself from outright saying to take her out of that stupid latex outfit. Luckily, that meant Ulv told both her and Elyss that it was fine for Ari to give her a change of clothes. Elyss was only a few inches taller than Ari, but, she definitely had a bigger bust. There likely were some clothes in Ari's closet the girl could use. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too tight.

"Ah~ I figured you had a reason, Ulv. You don't normally take cute girls to my house just cuz; if I'm gonna be honest."

Arianda gently fixed her clothes again, a small jingle coming from a pocket in her skirt; her shrunk-down scissors knocking against something.

"Of course I'll help, but, that outfit will come off as soon as possible; I'll probably wait until after you are gone to get her a change of clothes. Regardless, I'm sure I can help. At least, I should be able to. If you say she's angry, well, I have experience with that. OF a sort."

She smiled, albeit a little sheepishly, as she referred to how she was before Mana; and before all of her friends. However, she was better now; but, Ulv was right. Elyss would need a stronger mind if she wished to control her powers based around anger. Certainly, Ari could help with the mind. Even if Ari's was a jumbled mess of confusion, she understood emotions far better than one could think; or, at least, controlling them. Things would be just fine; especially after Ari got Elyss out of that outfit and into clothes that didn't make her look like a ballerina doll.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2019 4:44 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

Barging in? Yeah, Ulv seems like the barging in type. She does that a lot to her anyway, though, it is her house, so she can go into any room as she pleases whenever. It causes Elyss to not try doing anything strange while alone. Though, the reason Elyss is dressed up sounds a bit dumb to her. Make sure her friend wouldn't try to jump on her on sight by making her as cute as possible... Why not just make her not look that good then? Still, this woman is suppose to help with her anger? Elyss wonders how this will go. Already, it sounds like she won't be tormented by itchy outfits at least. That could mean she may be put through something more mentally challenging than clothing. At least she gets to take this off soon hopefully. It actually has her mentally wishing for Ulv to depart so she can get these stupid heels off. Her feet can only hold out for so long. Why must everyone check her out so closely too. She never thought herself as center of attention material. She always enjoyed being in the background doing her duties as silently as possible, but everyone around her lately has been pushing her into the crowd forcing her to be noticed whether she wished it or not. Guess that's just a part of the training regime.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2019 5:00 pm

"Wonderful. Arianda and Elyss have a lovely night in. The only problem I'll say is that her...anger isn't an emotional issue. She's literally got Fury Powers like me. So without something radical like the Devil's Heart, she isn't going to get over them. She needs to learn to control them. And due to how Devil's Heart works, I'd rather not just jump on that ship till the rest are all sunk" Ulv then turned to the door and opened it, looking back at the Demon. There was a lot between them. And Ultimately, Ulv liked her.

"Don't hesitate to come visit me, darling. Don't always leave it to me barging in" And then she left.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum