Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

African Exchange Empty African Exchange

Sun 14 Jul 2019, 5:16 pm

Gotei Soldieri

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

Takehiko had packed his bags for an all-expense-paid trip to Africa. But more accurately the Kingdom of Vastime. He was going here to study their medicine and techniques used for healing. Rune Magic was frighteningly effective and very useful. He believed healers or those who fought that battlefield. Had to take every means available to them. Master Zi did such with his journey developing his technique. So he didn't know how to blend into the human world that well. Takehiko though as innocent as ever did have a thought on his mind. A question that had been concerning him lately. Two of them really had been on his mind, but going to Uncle Byakuya was out of the question. For two reasons in that regard because the first was. His uncle was a frightening man who would lay down a cold dead fact. The other was more he needed to see what it meant to him. Takehiko needed to know what it meant to be a noble for him. But more important what was it a leader had to hold dear? What was the thing that his Uncle had thrown away but at the same time kept? How was Tsubasa Unabara could lead men yet was it raw power alone?

Did that make them no different from Mana in that situation? So many thoughts Takehiko just did not have the answer for. What did it mean to rule or lead a people? Did it mean you simply held greater power over them? If that was true then what made them different from the others? Was it merely a contest of ideas that drove these people to continue killing? Takehiko just didn't understand what could make someone do that. Forget simple duels of honor these were massive things. When war broke out healers fought a war of their own but it didn't have rest. He walked along the streets of Vastime trapped in his thoughts. Takehiko had been stuck wondering about these things more and more. His training and skills had grown but another burning question was in his breast. What was a strength, what did that even mean? Was it the power to crush enemies that were before you?

Why did men and women decide to fight like this? He just didn't have that in him really, to begin with. Takehiko was just unable to fathom what it meant to be a leader. What let them pull that dreadful trigger that started it all over again. It was a strange feeling when he touched his throat softly. Stopping to merely look upwards from his thoughts. Glancing towards the clouds as he considered it all. He'd never get to meet those in power to ask them. He didn't have that power or fame really. He could not go to King's or Queens to ask them the question which plagued him. His azure eyes gently moved left to right surveying the city he now had entered. This place was amazing where it stood was something to be impressed with.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
African Exchange Left_bar_bleue0/0African Exchange Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

African Exchange Empty Re: African Exchange

Mon 15 Jul 2019, 5:17 am

VASTIME'S TECHNOMAGE

ASHA

African Exchange 6EdIfMt

As Takehiko descended upon the plains of Africa - more specifically - the nation of Vastime, he was met by the gaze of several natives. His appearance stood out like a sore thumb and he did not appear to be a member of Vastime nor a soldier in training. Children gazed at him in awe, adults stared warily, and none of them were eager to ask him reasoning as to why he had come here. Most assumed it was a vacation and others knew better.

No one simply entered Vastime without a purpose, rhyme, or reason. It was none of their business, even if they wished to ask. He seemed harmless which eased any worry they may have had but the arrival of a familiar face assuaged their worries entirely. It was a woman whose origins resided within this nation. Asha - the enchantress of machines.

Her appearance was divine, possessing an elegant beauty that would leave many speechless when they set their eyes upon her. Fair ebony skin with three distinct tribal markings and long silver hair - that swayed with an air of elegance and grace -, as well as a pair of enchanting amethyst eyes, painting her in such a royal image that it was nothing short of supernatural. Her hips swayed gracefully as she walked, each step was poised and dignified. If one was unaware of her origins or identity, they could've easily mistaken her for someone who descended from a class of royalty.

Her otherworldly appearance and choices of clothing did not help to dispel the theories either. Wearing a Dashiki dress and sporting a pair of sandals, it was hard not to discern her appearance as she walked before Takehiko. The colorful robes were custom-made and outfitted with a few items around the waist in case of an emergency. Asha gazed at Takehiko as she analyzed his appearance and summoned a few of her fellow soldiers to inspect him. Everything checked out well enough. The enchantress smiled warmly as she turned to Takehiko, peering into his blue eyes with her own amethyst orbs. It was a motherly gaze, yet also a firm one to indicate she meant business.

"Would you mind telling me your purpose in coming here today, young man?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat 10 Aug 2019, 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Mon 15 Jul 2019, 11:20 pm

Gotei Soldieri

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

He'd been oblivious to the staring eyes as his mind had been otherwise detained. It was unlikely that he even realized he was standing still. Such things perplexed him he'd come here to learn some things. But really he couldn't mimic their techniques or do anything with them. It was a problem that wasn't likely to change. Maybe just seeing how they did things was enough. His focus was snapped back from thought brought to reality now. He'd been asked what he was doing here as he brought his right hand to his chin. He seemed to think about it for a moment as he'd forgotten. "I came to watch the healers work here, to see if anything was different from their techniques and the Goteis. " He said softly knowing in his heart it was most likely they operated differently. The Gotei had tragically fallen behind drastically in terms of skills. But something else bothered him as he looked troubled towards the clouds. " You know I look to the sky often these days to try and figure out..what am I doing? " He said softly not due to him losing motivation.

It was like running circles around the place and getting nowhere. Perhaps he should stop turning to others for guidance. Whatever the answer became he was the one that needed to be satisfied. Takehiko looked down his azure eyes meeting the women. He just had the look of someone who needed someone to listen. He'd been on a long road so far in his journey. He'd seen and learned things about different subjects. Before realizing something entirely vital at this very moment. Every single thing he'd learned was utterly pointless and meaningless. Ulv taught him to breathe, well that's grand he learned something everyone can do. Cho Zi taught him how to poke places with needles and parts of mundane medicine. Great but the world now has tanks that can regenerate lost limbs. Momo taught him some kido he could finally use comfortably. That was the only thing so far as he felt a sense of frustration.

"I just can't wrap my head around it you know?" He said glancing towards the Palace and the symbols of power here. He knew she'd ask him what next or something like that. "Why is it, we always end up in war? Why is it always combat and fighting, do we truly have no other way? " Takehiko said wanting to slam his hands and flail around angrily like a child. He had Ruin but he'd yet to try and learn her powers or what she offered. So maybe he would start that now. Moving away from the things he couldn't learn any further. Maybe he just couldn't be a healer alone as it was too idealistic. Blood still poured through the streets. Takehiko found himself saddened because all he wanted was to help people. But it seemed the road he'd chosen wasn't going to cut it. He was going to have to suck it in and fight now and walk a path of his own. He was starting to understand why his uncle was that way. "I apologize, but I'm starting to understand why someone I know is the way he is..at least." He said softly to the woman as he didn't know his way around this place.

Takehiko had begun to understand Tsubasa and Byakuya both. He had an idea of what both men went through now. But perhaps only one thing was left available to him. Takehiko didn't know what else he could do now at this point. His uncle wouldn't approve but this time. It wasn't forging a signature or breaking any laws. He was going to a place where the fighting was thick. A place where the sides clashed yet. He didn't know what he would do when he got there really. But for now, he'd stay in Vastime. To consider this carefully before he did it because he'd not come back the same.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri 19 Jul 2019, 4:47 am

VASTIME'S TECHNOMAGE

ASHA

African Exchange 6EdIfMt

Asha tilted her head in confusion as Takehiko explained his reasoning. There were no particular courses of training nor any invitations sanctioned by Hayden nor Atlas. It was odd that he came to Africa to analyze whether or not their healing techniques differed from the ones utilized by the Gotei 13. She praised him for his enthusiasm, however.

He seemed harmless, with Asha sensing no ill-intent or wicked aura. One could never be too cautious in war. His explanation complete, his next set of words seemed to be a philosophical and existential questioning of his purpose in this world.

He seemed to be a little all over the place with his thoughts as he gazed upon Asha who smiled, though still confused by what point he was intending to make. His next line of thought was an interesting one as he posed a question - to whom she was uncertain - of why war was waged and warriors throughout the realms - good or evil - did battle. It seemed like a childishly naive question but an interesting thought nonetheless.

From Asha's point of view, even though it was never easy when it occurred, war was a natural way of life. For as long as wicked beings who reveled in chaos as Mana existed, eternal peace was an outright impossibility. Men and women equally held notions, ideals, and desires that they wished to see manifested within the world. Noble or immoral, it mattered little.

Even if this war was won, stronger enemies would replace them and the cycle of war would never end. World peace was a noble dream to imagine but that's all it would ever be. True peace was always difficult to achieve.

Seeming to be finished with all of his questions, he randomly apologized for absent-mindedly losing himself in his thoughts, stating that he was finally beginning to understand why a mystery man operated the way he did. Asha sighed with exasperation as she chuckled, patting his shoulder with a kind expression on her face. He was naive but his heart was noble. Innocent, even.

"You're going far too over the place for me to answer anything you seek, but seeing as my schedule is open, I will humor you. Our Vastimian healers vary, some have special skills that revolve around healing and others honestly seem to take the traditional approach of bandages and stitches. It really varies, from situation to situation, and severity of the wound. My method of healing usually revolves around my lifeblood."

Asha would point to her her body as she continued her explanation.

"Through bodily fluid, I am capable of healing the wounds of another because of my nature. If you want to discuss this more, let us sit down somewhere and I'll order a bite to eat. I'm starved. By the way, my name is Asha, young man. What is yours? "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat 10 Aug 2019, 9:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Tue 23 Jul 2019, 12:56 pm

Gotei Soldieri

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

Takehiko brought a hand to his chin considering her words. He was too all over the place with everything at the moment. Trying to learn multiple medical practices instead of refining his own. Trying to pick up a sword and fight though he never was good at it. Learning multiple kido and spells of such nature. Pushing himself to try and figure out answers he just didn't know. Takehiko had come to a final yet rather peace bringing conclusion. He was trying to hard to do everything at once. To accomplish multiple fronts instead of one. To live up to the Kuchiki name he was killing himself. That was why his heart was torn into multiple pieces. Though he did determine he needed to see it. To see the truth of what they fought for was. "That would be very nice, thank you. I think I will pass on seeing them after all. I believe I should focus on refining my techniques for it at this moment." He said smiling warmly as he felt her talk did help him. Strangely, it brought his mind a sense of peace.

Takehiko blinked his eyes going wide as he bowed several times. "I'm sorry, so sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My uncle is gonna kill me, I'm Takehiko Kuchiki." Manners were drilled into Kuchiki like they were military instruction. He knew true terror only when Byakuya's iron fury was brought to his attention. And it would be brought had this transgression gotten out. His stomach began to rumble within his belly. Showing hunger as he turned a pink color. He'd not eaten in some time as he became engrossed in his work. Whenever he started working he would forget the allure of food. Sometimes even losing track of time and bathing. He would become so engrossed in developing things or trying something new. This was something he'd gotten from his mother he'd been told. She had the same habit of working so hard that people believed her inhuman. He shuffled around a bit shyly and embarrassed to admit the fact. He'd not eaten in two to three days thus far.

"I...uh..could go for..food yes..please Miss..Asha." He stammered out as he realized the fact he'd been working himself into a stupor not to mention he'd forgotten what day it was. Showing another side of his personality and how much he'd wracked his brain. Obsession over such questions had brought him this level of hunger.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu 25 Jul 2019, 8:55 am

VASTIME'S TECHNOMAGE

ASHA

African Exchange 6EdIfMt

Asha merely chuckled as Takehiko apologized for his indiscretions. Even though she had only met him moments ago, she was growing fonder of his presence by the moment.

There was such an innate purity that surrounded him that Asha could hardly believe he existed within this world of madness and chaos. He had finally introduced himself after accepting her offer. Kuchiki, eh? Even though it was not entirely surprising to see shinigami descending upon Earth, Kuchiki clan members were far from the first she would expect to appear on the visiting list. From her research, they seemed to be very isolated outside of matters concerning the Gotei.

As such, a visit from any member of that family seemed like an abnormality. Concluding that it must have been of his own accord, Asha smiled and guided him through Vastime's nation. Turning the corner, Asha's eyes would light up as she gazed upon her favorite restaurant. It was a place known for selling the best... cheeseburgers.

Even though she always carried herself with grace and an air of royalty, Asha's favorite food was, in fact, cheeseburgers. She could never recall why that was but never questioned it either. Either way, she pulled Takehiko along childishly as she walked over and ordered a meal for both of them. She ordered herself two while she decided that Takehiko looked like a growing boy in need of sustenance and ordered... ten. Their orders would finish and Asha would take her plate over to a place where they could sit outside and gaze at the civilians walking by.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun 28 Jul 2019, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Thu 25 Jul 2019, 10:21 am

Gotei Soldieri

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

Takehiko brought a hand to his chin considering the food for a moment. Ten of them had been ordered for him. Which at first he stopped himself from becoming an animal and tearing them apart. Not eating in so long had him rather ravenous but a chill crept on his spine. His uncle's voice calling out to him and saying the following. "Disgraceful, eating as though some animal and you call yourself Kuchiki." A gulp went down his throat as he considered that very carefully. Any actions here would get back to his uncle. So it was best to act accordingly as he offered a sheepish smile. Takehiko had a rather frightening uncle who lingered over him. "I've heard about these..never seen one though." He said marveling at the food. Taking the top of the burger off to see the cheese and meat. His eyes showed he'd not eaten or seen one yet. Kuchiki didn't often go out for cheeseburgers and fries. Truthfully he didn't remember the last time he ate with his uncle either. His other uncle didn't count since his throat had been gauged by him.

He went to reach for some forks and knives to continue. But realized the place they were in did not have them. He paused for a moment thinking about how to handle this. It would be rude to not eat, but eating with his hands would bring dishonor to Kuchiki. It was certainly a dilemma but one he couldn't afford to stall on really. Removing his scarf to not get crumbs on it. He revealed the scar he had on his throat. The collective gasps of some patrons who looked and saw it. But Takehiko was oblivious to any signs of staring or such. He scooped the first cheeseburger in his hands. Bringing it towards his lips to take his first bite he paused. Almost forgetting something of vital importance, thanking both the people who provided the meal. "Thank you for the food." He said to not just Asha but the people who served it. Takehiko took his first bite experiencing a meaty explosion within his mouth. Followed by a delicate yet flavorful cheese.

It was as though being put into meat nirvana by a burger. He would certainly become addicted to this. Thank goodness ten more of them were present in this case. Takehiko certainly could afford to eat them as he didn't want to be rude. Also, the fact he was starving practically helped. Any concerns about his uncle left during his foodgasm from the delicious burger. Takehiko's foods were generally things found in the Soul Society. Ramen being the chief among them. He didn't increase his pace but did take bites. While maintaining a dignified presence as best he could. Though this was increasingly difficult for him as he wanted to smile while eating. Though he could smile a bit almost childlike when finally getting to swallowing the food in his mouth. He resumed eating now as he observed nothing but Burger.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun 28 Jul 2019, 9:36 am

VASTIME'S TECHNOMAGE

ASHA

African Exchange 6EdIfMt

To her expectations, Takehiko was clearly awed by the allure of a cheeseburger. One of America's finest staples of food that - when cooked to perfection - only grew better with each bite. In truth, it was not particularly the healthiest food known to the planet earth nor was it enjoyable if you liked feasting on cows. If you were a spiritual character who could fight against the poisons of grease and held no distaste for meat, then cheeseburgers were perfect. Asha began to eat one of her own burgers as she gazed towards the civilians spending their days in peace. These blissful days were often short-lived, as the war was always on the horizon. Mana was not going to take her momentary defeat in silence, so everyone needed to be prepared and plan courses of action for her next attacks, wherever they would be.

Turning back to Asha, she blinked as she saw Takehiko hesitate to touch the burgers, as he seemed to be reaching for a fork or knife, which, thankfully, were not present at this eating establishment. As she savored the taste of her own burger, she gazed at Takehiko, holding in a small chuckle as he struggled to eat properly. Knowing that all he had was his hands, he decided to finally eat without fear, taking the first bite of his own burger.

"I wouldn't expect a Kuchiki to know of the existence of a burger. They seem like the type who enjoy extravagant meals served to them. I love the simplicity and creativity you can have with these types of foods."

Asha continued to gaze at him with kindness in her eyes as he thanked him and the people who had served the food. A few bites in and he was in love. Asha patted him on the back as she chuckled.

"Delicious, no?"

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat 10 Aug 2019, 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Mon 29 Jul 2019, 11:58 pm

Gotei Soldieri

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

A small red hue came across his cheeks as he held the burger. It was delicious something he could enjoy. "It's amazing, it's not that just I wasn't sure what my uncle's train of thought would be, he is rather strict." Takehiko felt a cold shiver down his spine. Realizing he'd just spoken words his eyes looking around. His eyes would scan from left to right now observing everyone. As for the taste of the burger, how to describe it best. Amazing didn't cover it well enough, it was like having a third eye opened. Or maybe tasting what Soul King eats. Those sort of things came to mind. He would most certainly be requesting these from now on. Takehiko didn't sense eyes on his neck injury yet or maybe he didn't care. That was the power of the cheeseburger. It eliminated his skill at caring if someone saw the scar. It was as though two heaven clouds of wheat had been cut perfectly. With greatly sizzled and rightly cooked meat between it, with just the right flavor of cheese melted atop it.

This could be described as the true Mount Olympus of burgers if one were to define it. He'd found a nirvana of sorts thanks to Asha. He'd been finding many experiences on the world of the living very pleasant. He knew the Gotei had a Division that handled Living World stuff. Under Captain Murasaki, if memory served him well. She knew his uncle thought it seemed everyone knew Tsubasa but him. The only thing he figured out was his uncle used his throat for target practice. Which his neck did not do well in any sense. But enough of that back to the heavenly delight known as a burger. "This world is an amazing place, you think food like this could stop fighting." He knew how childish it sounded, but good food seemed so amazing. Why did it have to be in such a strange place outside of peoples understanding? Did demons not like food and only crave other things? He'd have to ask Ariana next time he saw her what type of food they ate. Or did they do weird things like in those strange books he had seen before?
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat 10 Aug 2019, 1:51 pm

VASTIME'S TECHNOMAGE

ASHA

African Exchange 6EdIfMt

Asha could do nothing but chuckle at Takehiko's comment as he continued his spellbound feast. If food could solve pandemonium and chaos, Vastime would have no need to exist nor any of the other organizations that stood in opposition to Shadow Fall! The chuckle turned into a hysterical laugh, the enchantress of machines unable to contain her mirth as she gazed at Takehiko.

He truly was adorable. For a handsome man to have such a childish mind, it was truly a sight to behold. Asha held his gaze with a motherly expression as she patted his shoulder from across the table.

"The notion of food being a peacemaker between the realms is a lovely thought. I truly wish the world operated in such fairylike mentality. It would be so peaceful, and I'm sure the food would be delicious, too. Alas, Takehiko. You do well to realize that fighting ever ending is a solemn wish at best. It is not impossible. Still, so as long as Mana and Shadowfall exist, so too shall the conflict. Sometimes, in the world of beasts, they possess no reasoning for why they incite chaos. There are those who are simply evil and irredeemable. "

Asha would place her hand back on the table as she decided to save the other burger for later. Gazing at the Kuchiki, she would smile once more as she continued to analyze him.

"If you really wish for conflict to stop, you must possess the willpower necessary to make that happen. War is not for the weak-minded."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum