Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Empty Re: JailBreak! It's Easy!

Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:07 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Lying?! Lying… Elyss couldn’t believe the shit this man is spewing in her direction. It doesn’t matter if death is imminent. What does matter, however, is that she’s being called a liar about her intentions. Though, of course, her heart is beating faster than normal. Yes, she is sweating a bit. She does seem like she’s hiding something, but is that her fault?

“You come in here speaking of how grand you are, yet, you don’t take the time to think on how your presence would affect another. Why, yes. I’m getting a bit aggravated. Who wouldn’t when someone like you appears. I can’t help that my heart beats in anticipation, nor that I feel my body practically break down from just experiencing you, but I won’t sit here and be deemed a liar in your eyes.”

That’s what he is, huh? A leader of some Lux Orior. She’s never heard of it, but what hasn’t she heard of? She can feel her fists growing sweaty though. How does she end up in these situations? First, it was meeting Ulv in that alleyway after almost killing a group of men. Then, she meets Henrex, a captain of the Gotei, while idly dreaming about what to do with her life. Oh, she can’t forget about Claire, the supposed leader of the Sueki and that strange day that is still quite foggy in her mind. Now, she has to face yet another imposing statute in her life, and this one isn’t approaching her as kindly as the others. Yet, she won’t let her ideals falter so easily.

“If you want to know, Hannah here was telling me about why she was in jail, and I merely suggested I could help her in maybe getting her out through means that aren’t going to tarnish the precious system. I’m not one to really focus on a whole you know. It’s always an individual case with me, but sometimes, you don’t have time to care for each individual, so I can understand how your system can accidentally put people in more trouble than they should be in. I won’t deny and says she’s in the right, but after hearing how she was betrayed, I can’t help but feel there’s a chance that she can still do good in the world. Or, at least, not have to suffer because of vengeance. I know all too well how such emotions can make one act in ways that are unbecoming of them.”

She smirks somewhat feeling her breath catch a bit. This is strange. How is she still standing to this man defending her actions and thoughts before such a supreme individual? She chuckles dryly and shakes her head.

“But, sure. I guess the thought of simply walking out of here with her did cross my mind, but what of it? I’m sure you have many thoughts in your head that never sees the light. Of course, such stupid shit wouldn’t have worked. I may not be the brightest, but I’m not an idiot.”

She gulps this time feeling as if Ulv would have clapped her behind her ears for such words, but there’s no going back now. That’s just how Elyss is. Charge in head first and hope you can break through the surface without too much injury, but Elyss can feel her adrenaline start to fall and her legs wobble slightly as she takes a step back and places a hand on Hannah’s shoulders more so to keep herself up than for any reassurance. One can only hold so much on their shoulders for a limited amount of time.

“Just… what the hell do you want to do Hannah?”

Elyss wonders aloud tilting her head slightly towards the woman with a shaky defiant smirk.

エンドポスト~

CPK

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:45 pm

JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: Shadow Is The Light- Word Count: N/A

A booming laugh exited the mouth of the Yuudeshi when she spoke of how grand he equated himself to. Him? Grand and amazing? That was a bit much. To ignore someone's position in this world is just outright ignorant since he considered himself to have a constant weight of responsibility smothering him at every waking moment. So every action he took was important to his ambitions, the people around him and the org which he helped lead.

"Oh, I certainly believe my presence has an effect on the world around me. Otherwise, you wouldn't be shitting yourself and ready to burst out into a heart attack right now if you didn't feel the weight which my presence has."

At any rate, he'd allow her to go on with whatever she needed to say since it seemed he was getting to the heart of the matter. As to Shadin it didn't matter what she said, he felt her intent was clear enough and the reactions her body was giving him had been nothing but misinformation as far as he was concerned. Regardless, after he was able to observe the information he was given pertaining to Hannah's case, it was apparent enough that she could be manageable in trying to recover from the sins of her past.

"Yeah, you are right, it would have been retarded to do such a thing as breaking her out. Still, I've heard enough to make an assessment on the situation she is in. And....yours."

There was then a turn of the head given to the direction of Elyss. This woman was barking off way too much at the mouth to not understand the trouble she was in. It was admirable to want to stand up to a force such as himself, but much like seeing a rude child mouthing off at adults, to not discipline a misbehaving youth like this would only lead to trouble down the line. Not for himself, but toward someone far more ruthless, uncaring and unsympathetic to her causes.

Ergo, Shadin moved his hand, placed it on Elyss's shoulder and sent a sharp release of his energy into her body. This would not do any amount of physical damage to her, but instead, it was meant to shock her nervous system so that it would travel straight to her brain and deliver an immense release of pain throughout her body. As it would feel as if every fiber of her being was on fire, melting and being ripped away; perhaps reducing her to a state of outright agony on the floor for around ten to twenty seconds before the agonizing pain would dissipate and she could move as normal if his actions were executed as intended.

"I'd advise mouthing off against me, kid. You never know who you are talking to in this world and with the power, you have that could have ended in a massacre for you. I'm aware you want to help this woman, so relax, hold your tongue and we can work something out."

There was then an exhale of breath which exited from the mouth of the Yuudeshi as he shifted his eyes back toward Hannah.

"Being polite, respectful and containing your anger will get you a lot further in this world than you believe. There is a time to use that frustration to achieve whatever bullshit you desire, but there are other times to fold and this is definitely one of them. If you can't assess that, you won't be able to save anyone in this world."

That's when the male started to grip the mechanical cane he was holding himself on with his left hand a bit harder. It was apparent enough the words he was choosing to speak were coming from a place of contemplation and importance. He did not want to be a monster and simply harm people, yet the pain of suffering was an effective way to otherwise grill a lesson into someone's brain. So, to that end, he'd hope he'd have her full attention when saying these words:

"Don't be a shithead. You want to protect someone, don't let that desire be for jackshit by thinking anger is going to resolve anything alone."

JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:13 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

It’s situations like this that peeve her off to a degree. A leader of some major organization has the time to randomly pop into a visitor’s room to come berate her for her thoughts and ideas that’d never even come to fruition. If that’s how it is, then every person who has illegal thoughts should be locked up before they even have a chance to commit any wrong. Oh, don’t let an individual be pissed about something and think something bad about anything. They may find themselves staring down some godlike being who talks down to them for having such thoughts in the first place. Maybe if someone tried to contain themselves a bit better instead of entering the room and flaunting how much ability they have, they wouldn’t be called out for it, but there’s the off chance this man couldn’t conceal his vast power that easily. If that’s the case, it must be difficult for him to be around normal people if he’d just make them all feel like falling over and crumbling into themselves.

Though, it is the fact that he is out of her league that she has no ability to do anything against him if he acted, and act he does. What could she do when he reached for her? Making any sudden movement against him would be pointless, so her shoulder is touched, and she feels… Well, is it possible to live and die at the same time? Is that what this feeling is? How could she describe her very being casually being shredded down to her molecules with intense pain that instantly caused her mind to go blank as nothing but searing hot whiteness spreads from her mind. It is a completely different feeling from the hot waves that coaxed her body. This is more akin to needles being forcibly injected into every single one of her pores and roughly dragged here and there back and forth repeatedly until her whole body buzzed with nothing but discomforting agony. Of course she falls to the ground; her knees unable to keep her up at all. There’s not even any time to let out any pained scream as she became a mere bag of singed meat and flesh before this man.

Of course, it only lasted 20 seconds, but 20 seconds is enough for the world to simply stop existing, and when it all ended, she couldn’t move herself from the ground. Her body refused to move itself in fear of more pain coming her way, but that fear isn’t the only thing she feels. There’s a burning hatred that brims right at the forefront of her mind. She couldn’t stop her mouth, for it was an automatic response out of her control.

“You’re nothing but shit.”

The words come from her mouth as she lies there not even looking at him uncaring for any of his lessons or whatever stupid bullcrap he had to spew at her.

“Y-You weren’t going to do any shit. You only came because you think you know me, but you don’t. If you did care for Hannah’s case, you’d have come sooner, but no. Only my presence and conflicted mind beckons you because you can’t let your system get harmed by little ole me.”

Her breath is shaky before she starts hacking up on the ground spitting up bile. Her body received no damage, but the simply excruciating mental pain is enough to cause forceful evacuation of her stomach, and it’s only luck that she did not pee herself, but she is worn out and unable to do anything but move her mouth. Even that has ceased to occur, but she did not whimper, or plea, or beg for anything. She’s too much of a stubborn mule fueled with rage toxic enough to cause babies to cry.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:43 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

At first, Hannah wanted to let Elyss get her words out to Shadin, but it was escalating and Elyss really didn't know when to back down and shut up. So, deciding to take action, she got off her chair and crouched down, holding a finger in front of Elyss' face.
"Inemuri" she muttered, a flash of spiritual energy bursting out of the fingers before rendering Elyss into a deep sleep. Hannah's weakened state, even with her immense skill and Shadow Casting, would allow Elyss to fight off the slumber for a few moments,but not for very long.

"I have been here about a month. Shadin, has an entire country to deal with and the World is at war right now. You may have accelerated his time table, but that does not mean he was never going to do it. Get some rest" Hannah's voice was soft, and stroked Elyss' head before standing and looking in Shadin's general direction. Blind eyes staring in the area he was, but not locking onto his body or eyes. She was too weak, and Shadin's power was throwing her off, so she couldn't get a lock.

"Her reiatsu was fluctuating abnormally as she was talking. Probably feeding or accentuating her anger. There is something else as well. Something, sort of....attached, to her Soul" Hannah told Shadin, as if to give some explanation for Elyss' anger. "As for rehabilitation, well....the fight I had with that Sou Yuuki guy, the fight that led me here in the first place, really showed me that I don't have reason to exist. Kokuyateshi was an attempt at finding that reason. Also a feel of obligation because you sort of feel indentured to the place that rescues you from a labour camp and takes you in for weeks on end without asking for anything in return. If rehabilitation can help me find this reason, I would be up for that. I was close to making something I'd hate to never finish"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:11 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: Shadow Is The Light- Word Count: N/A

Hollow words. Everything was so hollow and pointless. It brought forth a sigh of irritation as it didn't seem like any of the words he was uttering was making it through to the woman's skull. Pain is a needed tool to correct that behavior which is dangerous to one's health, yet the anger which was brewing in the woman's body was going to blind her to the fact she was walking down a path that can lead to her own untimely death with the way she treats others around her. It was honestly like watching a dead person walking as far as Shadin was concerned.

"If I'm nothing but shit, then ask yourself this: what does that make you?"

The Beast Of Karakura was not one to otherwise hold back on his tongue. If he was the piece of garbage that the red-head believed him to be, then what value could she hold in the world if she couldn't use all the might of her fury to topple him? It was something to think about as far as he was concerned. Granted, he doubted she held the capacity for self-reflection at this point.

"I came here because I happened to be nearby, overheard what was occurring through the network and dropped in. Does it really matter about the circumstances of why I'm here if it results in your friend having a second chance at life? You really are an ungrateful brat and unable to see the bigger picture if you are so caught up in feeling wronged by the world that you can't take the shit out of your eyes and see the opportunity you have here."

There was then a gruff sigh before The Yuudeshi set his blood eyes on the woman.

"But if you want to be so caught up in your emotions that you have no issue spewing bullshit you can't back up to every person you encounter, far be it from me to allow you to die the half-baked death you are cruising for by someone unlike myself who doesn't have anything to lose. You'll be another statistic as far as I'm concerned."

Indeed, there was a mass urge to harm this woman; even if with minor injuries. However, the better part of his restraint had developed over the years to otherwise overlook such primal impulses. If this had been a few years ago, he'd have no issue beating some sense into her, but Shadin now believes he has much more to live for than wasting time beating some twerp to a pulp. It is why he then decided his attention was better spent on Hannah and why he had his gaze turn to the blonde vixen.

"At least you seem to be the smarter of the two."

Shadin did have to give her props for shutting the woman up. He had no intention of causing actual physical damage to her since he still had standards to adhere to. So as he started to relax, he opened his ears to listen to the woman and what it is she had to say. Apparently, her friend was possessed by some impulse of energy which altered the behavior. And, if that was the case, it could be easy enough to have the medical unit of the prison export her to Karakura Central Hospital to have her be evaluated and released whenever the woman sobered up.

So, on his call, The Yuudeshi decided to have a stretcher be called in so they could airlift her to the hospital to get the treatment needed to stabilize her mind and body. As a medical crew started to gather around the woman, Shadin turned his sights once again towards Hannah and uttered this:

"It's up to you where she goes. You obviously have a good leash on her."

At this point, however, Shadin saw no need for behaviors. So, with his ability to manipulate the space around them, he sent impulses from his brain to the many nanomachines which compromise the city in order to otherwise dissolve the wall and glass which separated him and Hannah. Then, when finished, he'd carry on with his words in a crut manner:

"You seem salvageable to me. I don't give much of a shit for the Kokuryuteshi Empire, but it looks like you desire a purpose more than anything else and were swept up in their non-sense. So tell me: why don't you work to better the world you live in by working under the surveillance of the Lux Orior? I'm damn certain we could provide you a home, a purpose and a mission to live for if you have nothing to live for."

There was then a pause in his words before he finished:

"Unless you'd rather prefer rotting in that jail or have an alternative to give me."

JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:46 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Sleep? Sleep isn’t so simple of a command with Elyss in the mood that she is currently in. Call it an advantage or a disadvantage, but that’s just the ability of her zanpakuto. Within her enrage body, her adrenaline is pumping steadily increasing amounts of reaitsu throughout her that causes her mood to fluctuate the way it does her mind enters into an enhanced fight or flight predicament. With her personality, whenever such a choice is given, it is usually the fight reaction that overcomes her causing her to be more aggressive than normal in situations. Though, the power imbalance between Hannah and her does heavily affect her mind just enough to paralyze her from moving, but her consciousness refuses to fade out just yet allowing her to shoot quite the ugly glare at Shadin.

“I guess I’m worse than shit, huh? The world may be better off if I did die, huh? Imagine someone like me growing in power. Such anger. Such uncontrollable rage…”

She chuckles some feeling her eyes grow heavy. Even though her body is resisting this spell, she’s still a weakling and can feel Hannah’s energy overcoming her own calming it slowly but surely. She can only resist it for a few more seconds before this paralysis puts her out of commission.

“You have no real tact about ya, huh? But, neither do I at times. Maybe I’ll grow. Maybe I won’t. I’ve lived in shit for a while, so I can’t say I feel wronged by the world. I’ve just never been one to let myself get… pushed around so easily. Maybe one day you’ll have that respect ya thought you’d get from me. Just… Maybe... “

She did have more she’d like to have spouted at this man who labels her a brat. Would she deny such? Most likely not. It’s usually the brats that changes things, no? The ones who continue pestering the world. Though, one wrong step could lead her into a quick end, but there are many possibilities in this world, and no one truly knows what lies beyond one’s own view of things.

Yet, that is all for now as Elyss’ eyes closed; the little bit of spunk about her gone as her features softened. For now, whatever happens to her is up to the two powerhouses within the room. She knows she’d hate to end up in some silly ward where people try to find out what’s wrong with her, for she already knows her own diagnosis and knows no one, but herself, can truly save her from the issue that plagues her.

エンドポスト~

CPK
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999JailBreak! It's Easy! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:57 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah looked to Elyss as she carried on even after the Kido was meant to have put her down. Hannahreally was lacking in grunt-force right now, and her reiatsu was fighting off Hannah. Ultimately unsuccessful, but surprising in the time it took to get that far.
"Hmm, that's a powerful spirit. Pre-Zanpaktou influence to that degree..." Hannah muttered, looking back to Shadin and giving him a warm smile at his suggestion. "It is actually the best thing I could think of. As much as I want to go home, it would not be a good thing for me to do. Tensions are high, I am still jumpy around them, and someone getting their face blown off because they sneezed would hamper relations"

Standing from her crouched position over Elyss, Hannah felt that this, right here and now, was a chance to find what she was looking for.
"I will accept your offer, Shadin. I look forward to working with you and Lux in the future. As for Elyss, I think I shall keep her with me. Outside of reiatsu-restrictions, she doesn't pose much of a threat to me, and I can help her with controlling the energy inside her. Might make her more emotionally sane"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum