Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Trip [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Don't Trip [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Don't Trip [PRIVATE] Empty Don't Trip [PRIVATE]

Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:30 am
Well, the young human could say for certain; Climbing down a mountain was certainly easier than going up. If she were more insightful and sagely, she'd probably attribute it to life, but this little lass had a bit too much sad gunk on the mind to really get much out of it. Rejection after rejection, she kept doing it. She kept pushing people out, and feeling like crap about it afterwards. Why was she like this? Was she just stupid or something? Too stupid to decide if she wanted to be with company or alone? The thought frustrated her to the core, as the sun had set hours before, and she had managed to trail down to the foot of the mountain.

She dug around in her bag, mumbling something about being hungry, and drew out some wrapped candy; thankfully drug free but definitely not sugar free. Shoveling several into her mouth to suck on, she lied down on the human-touched terrain, lying on cobblestone flooring with grass growing from it's exposed cracks, deciding that she'd probably sleep here for the night, no point in bothering anyone else for now. She looked up at the clear sky, new moon out and everything, knowing that not a single star in the sky could come down and give her company.

Was her fear this bad, of losing others? She'd never really thought about it; she just kept thinking about her friend dying a terrible death due to her, and it made her angry, and sad. She didn't know, she was tired.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Trip [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Don't Trip [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Don't Trip [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Don't Trip [PRIVATE]

Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:46 am

The Shameless Deviant

Xian Naku

Don't Trip [PRIVATE] 6EdIfMt

A bamboo cane came soaring from the sky, sinking into the ground, and from it descended a glorious woman, landing lightly on the cane, and then stepping down from it onto the ground before retrieving the cane. She would then, look to Ava with an interested face, and cock her head softly.
"Hmm, fancy meeting you here, Ava. Did you come for any reason? It is interesting to see you here, given what this mountain means, even if you have no idea what it means" Xian spoke, her tone and dialect so much more polite and regal than before, and then looked up the mountain. She was in no rush to meet the Progenitor. He wasn't going anywhere, after all.

Plus, it was an interesting way to see if their little darling here had done anything since she was left in Ulv's care. A mighty woman who's powers worked only on those who wanted it to.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Trip [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Don't Trip [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:02 am
Ava was by no means relaxed when a freaking bamboo cane suddenly came out of the sky when she was prepping to sleep, her typical instincts causing her to sit up and immediately back up, some candy falling out of her mouth as she almost choked, before swallowing whatever was in her mouth whole. She relaxed when she saw it was someone familiar, but tensed again when she realized it was Xian. Clearly, even in the dark, she had an "Oh shit it's Xian" expression on her face, her teeth softly biting into her bottom lip as she thought of what the hell to say or do. She still felt bad about what she said and how she behaved and wanted to apologize, but half a trillion conflicting thoughts telling her to run away or hide or something ended in her rooted to the spot.

Didn't help that she even spoke to her. Shit, she was still interested in acknowledging her existence after that last exchange? She didn't know whether she should be happy, or calm, or sad. Well damn, she had to answer, and she had been sitting there for a good thirty seconds with an expression equivalent to a dull-minded idiot trying to compute their surroundings.

"X-X-Xian.. I.. Uh." She grasped the ground beneath her between her fingers, breathing tensely, "I.. Did. Uh..."

Her head tipped down as she tried to figure out what to say, til impulse finally took her, mumbling, "I went up to figure shit out and met a statue that wasn't a statue and I was dumb again so i'm down here like the turd I am.."

A blush was on her face, clear embarrassment and self inflicted annoyance was glowing on her face as she pulled her hoodie firmly over her head, "..I suck, okay? I'm.. Sorry for being a brat."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Trip [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Don't Trip [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:22 am

The Shameless Deviant

Xian Naku

Well, she was still herself. This was nice to know.And by nice she meant absolutely horrible ohh gods why did she had to come here today of all days? Please, all Lords of the Universe, save her from this horror. But, Xian couldn't let a woman just flail, even if she wasn't a Sister.
"No doubt. Futsunushi is not a man who would deal with a woman as self-destructive and closed off as you are. He will grant the requests of those he takes a liking to, but I've no doubt he told you something like, stop being a whiny bitch. In, less words. He's a polite gentleman, after all"

Xian, while stopping to talk, did not pull her punched at all. Especially when Ava was still doing her thing.
"Why do you think self-abasement is going to appeal to me, Ava? What have I ever done to imply that I prefer people to insult themselves over them showing that they are growing as a being?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:36 pm
Ava huffed gently as she hugged her legs, looking away from Xian out of shame. She nodded as Xian made a guess at what he had said to her, "..It was more like, he wanted me to do like, introspection or something.."

He was rather polite as he spoke, despite being a literal giant and having the capability of ending her in a heartbeat; that much she could gather from such a man. He was still rather intimidating, regardless of his manners. However, Ava hugged herself tighter in reaction to Xian's next statement, sighing as she hid her head in her legs.

"I.." Her voice was muffled as she appeared agitated, placing her hands on the top of her head and groaning, as she quickly lifted her head from her legs, "I.. I wasn't doing it specifically to appeal to you, I mean, I was, I just, I am, I thought..!"

She let out a short yell and pulled down on the sides of her hoodie, finally forcing out, "It's just how I feel about myself, okay?! I just feel like, I screw up a bunch! I screwed up with you, I screwed up with Ulv, I screwed up with Foo-Fu-Fuo-ff- the guy up there, and I screwed up the most with Junie!"

She panted softly, gritting her teeth before she continued on, "I'm scared okay, Xian?! Is that what you wanted me to say? Well i'm saying it! I'm scared of having people close to me, because.. Because..!" She took a sharp breath in, if Xian looked the girl was obviously starting to cry, tears bubbling in her eyes,

"..B-because... I don't want my shortcomings to screw up anyone else's life.. I'm scared of me hurting someone, or I get hurt, or some other bullshit... Junie would've been with a happy family and get to grow up if I wasn't friends with her.."

She felt water run down her cheeks, quickly realizing.. Oh fuck she was crying. She quickly pulled her shirt over her face to hide that fact. She hated crying.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:57 pm

The Shameless Deviant

Xian Naku

"Yes"

It was simple, to the point, and strangely devoid of the emotional weight that Xian used when talking to her back when she was her mentor. "I do want you to admit you are afraid. Because you admitting it means you can no longer deny it. You might see us beating people up and think we mean physically weak when we call you weak. But that is not true. It means your character is weak. It means you can't accept your flaws and thus you do nothing to overcome them. Being a weak person is not a bad thing if you can admit that you are. It only becomes an issue when you deny it. Because denying something means you will never do anything about it"

Xian put the cane away and shook her head gently.
"You really did mess up with me, yes. I put a lot of effort into helping you and you threw it away. But, Futsunushi does not give up. He merely wants you ready for what he will train you for"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:06 am
Ava had alarm plain on her face as she heard Xian answer so simply, so devoid of weight, as the young human wiped her face plenty of times as she spoke to her. Ava couldn't deny what she was saying; For once, she was actually tuned in. She was in denial, and such a denial had caused her to not want to listen to her ex-teacher on such matters, avoid everyone, and sit in silence.

Her head was tipped down as Xian finalized that the statue man wouldn't want to give up, and simply would want her ready. Such stinging irony, she learned something only after she lost just about everything. The young human would adjust herself so that her knees were under her, looking face to face with Xian, and then bowing into a typical "I'm sorry" pose.

"I'm very sorry for not listening to you before. I'll do better now. I'll stop ignoring my issues."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:18 am

The Shameless Deviant

Xian Naku

The cane was thrown to the floor and punched through the ground as Ava tried to get down on her knees. Xian looked on with a smouldering look of irritation and a few other even less pleasant emotions.
"You think you can kowtow to me and everything will be fine? You would have to live to be ten thousand years old to fix the issues between us. Get up, you are embarrassing the both of us" Xian told her, pulling the cane back to her and shaking her head at the woman on the ground. A complete lack of life in this one.

"If you do manage to fix your issues and the Progenitor does take you under his wing then I shall meet you again. But if you just scurry back to your hole and ignore the people trying to help you as you have a want to do, then I shall not. It is all your choice, Ava" Xian was not a friendly woman to those who had scorned her, but sometimes a person needed blunt and forceful in their life.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:39 am
"Yeesh.."

Ava immediately sat up as Xian demanded her to get up, her heart pounding. She didn't think it'd fix everything..! Did she..? Maybe that's how she felt, but..

"N-no, I didn't think it'd fix everything, course not, that's fricken stupid..."

She stood up straight, sighing as she rubbed the back of her head, tears still running down her face as she continued to listen to the fair-haired woman. She knew what she was doing, and in some odd twist of fate, it did end working out for the better. She didn't respond to nice, obviously...

"..I'll get it figured out. I promise."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:45 am

The Shameless Deviant

Xian Naku

"You are doing an awful lot of talking and practically no actual doing. You don't inspire confidence, Ava" Xian's crossed arms and generally not so friendly posture was making it very clear what she thought about Ava now she wasn't her student. Xian had all the patience in the world for those who were hers, and would fight off the Nine Evildoers for their sake. But Ava, Ava was worse than someone who was not her student. Ava was someone who had been her student and still refused to be helped in the slightest, scorning Xian's efforts to help her.

"Nobody is going to do anything for you, and nobody is going to believe your words simply by you saying them. Do something, or do not do something, I don't really care either way. You decried me, scorned the effort we put in to shelter and support you, and dishonoured my family. It is simple honour that I help you at all. So don't expect any true aid from me"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum