Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Kuchiki Homecoming  Empty Kuchiki Homecoming

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:50 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

Takehiko had trained his butt off and reached a new stage. But the problem was as of now he couldn't go home. Takehiko couldn't return to the Gotei anymore. He didn't trust the actions of the current Head Captain. So distancing himself was his best option. He let his Uncle Byakuya know this fact as well. That he would be seeking training with Ulv. Takehiko had sent a letter ahead of himself before arriving. He felt stronger as though he'd grown. He had seen a lot of sights since he first came here. Witnessed tragedy and been on the end of it. He'd felt his uncles blade across his throat. Felt the feeling of pushing limits far past his own. Takehiko had enriched his knowledge of kido. But now he felt like it was about time. He started training and learning about his zanpakuto. Takehiko had always felt a certain danger from the weapon. Caution had been the better part of his intelligence. But he couldn't go any longer on the road to growing without knowing it. The name which anytime he reached for it was white noise.

The voice which felt like a shrill echo inside his mind. Takehiko had learned to reach out over his journey. Figuring out who he was with little to go on. Traveling and protecting people like Arianda, who was like a sister. Ulv giving him that first push helped him meet loads of people. He was still growing however and learning about the world. He saw betrayal and violence of war up close and personal. He'd fought beside Abi and developed more. Takehiko felt a sense of happiness but wasn't conceded. His strength and growth of it didn't even compare to previous people. People were far ahead of him in terms of his strength. He'd grown but only to this extent and now it was time to ask. He had two figures he wished to approach. No innate talent brought Takehiko back here with this learned state. Hard work without giving up or into his weakness. No matter how much it hurt on the way or he wished to cry. He'd begun to find something of scale as he moved forward.

Now it was time to enter a newer domain of training.
Anonymous

Kuchiki Homecoming  Empty Re: Kuchiki Homecoming

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:47 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

Takehiko found a quiet place and sat down. Bringing his zanpakuto out into his hand he turned it around. Gripping it reversed with his grip while touching the blade with his other hand. Focusing on his meditation now he listened to a small trickle of water. Dripping from the pipe nearby, slowly the ripple began to travel across his senses. The black coloring around him as he began to envision the location. What once was a void of shade and darkness. Slowly that dark picture began to reveal itself more. The sound of drips didn't fade, however. No, if anything they grew more as he opened his gaze. A woman had become clear as day to him. But so too did the area around her, several crimson puddles. This place was an ocean of blood far as the eye could see. Takehiko's first reaction was to stare. She spoke and her name came partly through. Saying for him to speak her name. Her voice was traditional and very calm, her visage was of a Japanese woman. Wearing a kimono of black with a red ribbon around her waist.

His eyes focusing more on the detail of her face now. Pale skin with red liquid running down her eyes and nose. One along her mouth as well seemed to be these crimson lines. The realization became more clear as he looked at her. Not with disgust, no that couldn't be. She was part of him just as Senbonzakura was his Uncle. He'd not retreat from her he steadied his resolve. Knowing his body somehow remained above the blood. Not sinking into it as she spoke yet again this time speaking. "Come, master, call my name. I have waited for your voice to call for me." Takehiko heard the words and his mouth moved now. Saying her name before a sudden spike of pain came in the real world. "Chi no Miru, your my zanpakuto?" He said realizing this was his partner from now on. She joined Ruin and Akuma as those who he fought alongside. Gently his eyes opened realizing the gravity of the situation. His zanpakuto had changed the red tassel inside of his wrist.

Spikes had pierced his hand through and a red line of steady color flowed through the blade. Takehiko's eyes beginning to widen as he understood more. His blood did not trickle wasted on the ground. No, his zanpakuto hungrily sucked his inside of it. But what could he do with this now as he wasn't sure? This changed so many things about what he wanted to accomplish. One step forward and ten steps right backward again. What did he do, he could think and sense techniques. She was teaching him how to fight with her yes. But the problem became this was a limited tank. His body didn't wield infinite blood. He didn't feel pain from it piercing his wrist and palm. Rather he felt nothing as though he merely wielded his sword as normal. But this wasn't normal since he knew what was happening to him. He was bleeding into his weapon fueling it with his life essence.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuchiki Homecoming  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Kuchiki Homecoming  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:56 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

It was no secret that Ulv could give her reiatsu to other people, to spread her delight at the world. But what was also coming to light in the brightness of her flame, is that she could do the same with objects. It changed somewhat, but also gave the object something, which was a good thing. She thought only the Harbour was able to do that due to it's nature, but it seemed everything could, with enough effort given. And not just her Resolve Flame, but the unbridled fury in her heart and soul as well, though that was far more dangerous.

And speaking of dangerous, Takehiko arrived in her harbour and then popped out his Shikai in the city. Sure, a quiet place in the city, but in the city none the less. From the feel of the reiatsu and flow inside him, it was the first time he had used it as well.
"Why must I be cursed with fools?" She muttered, moving over to Takehiko through a Garganta for speedy arrival, and then cracking him around the back of the head with her knuckles.

"Don't come and say hello first, huh? Just appear in my city and start using your release state. It'll be fine if things explode and people die, it's only Ulv's city after all"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Anonymous

Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:25 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

Takehiko had been almost in a trance lost in his thoughts. Trying to figure out why his shikai had activated. He'd only just said her name but that wasn't what had him baffled. It was the fact that it fastened around his wrist slicing it open. It punctured his palm with three spikes and didn't hurt. His eyes blinked upon being struck by Ulv now across the head. She'd not hit him for real thank god. It took him a minute to snap out of it and look at her. "I..just wanted to try communicating with her. I didn't think it would go into shikai without the release command. " Takehiko stood up trying to ignore the fact his hand was steadily filling his zanpakuto up. How did he turn shikai off was the next question, was it a matter of just asking nicely? He wasn't a genius and these things didn't come naturally. It was his first time and he was baffled by everything going on. Why had shikai come out without the command? Didn't shinigami typically have to say something? He glanced inside himself at Ruin and Akuma who merely offered shrugs.

They were being so helpful today with this tremendous occasion. His eyes looked at his zanpakuto spirit now she smiled innocently. As though she'd done nothing wrong in this or any lifetime. "Um, I know this is an odd question but how do I revert you to sealed form?" He asked and she brought a hand to her lip covering a smile. "Just imagine it so and it will happen, though be careful about your hand. Wouldn't want to waste precious supply, would we?" She licked her lips as he thought about it quietly in his mind. Slowly envisioning the sword sealed. Reverting to its form as though losing some of its form. The cloth released his wrist and the spikes withdrew from his palm. He brought his hand up to the wounded hand. Slowly a green glow engulfed it as he used kaido. Mending his injury as he looked at Ulv. Expecting her to mock him for having a sword like this. One that would harm its wielder in the process of shikai. It made his skin crawl, did Uncle Byakuya go through this too?
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuchiki Homecoming  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Kuchiki Homecoming  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:11 pm

"Mmm, common occurrence when you first break into Shikai or Bankai, it pops without knowledge due to the rush of energy. It's why most people Jizen in solitude or with a strong other being besides them. To mitigate any possible damages" Ulv explained, hoping up and then sitting cross-legged on a plumb of air that had her seemingly hovering. She'd then watch over as he sealed the sword and healed up the wounds.

"Kaido isn't a perfect art, and unless you are a miracle worker like Unohana, you'll need to replenish your blood the normal way. Don't rely on it to mitigate your Shikai, going forward. As for the Shikai itself, it seems to fit you. Your Zanpaktou spirit and the Shikai is a showcase of your own soul. Much like a Tulpa is the showcase of your own mind. They are you, after a fashion" Ulv donned her Shikai with a thought and the shining gauntlets consumed the light around them, turning from twilight to midnight and then to complete pitch black, lit only by the blazing flames in Ulv's eyes.

"I inherited my Zanpaktou, but she had a need to hide, to be out of sight and away from people. On top of a belief that strength will do all you need in life. Though, Zanpaktous can evolve. My Shikai spawned a new form and my Bankai an entire new set of things. It just takes a lot of work, is all"

Ulv would get up from her seat, and look out into the pitch black darkness that surrounded them.
"Though there must be a reason you have come here, and not Byakuya, or Shunsui, or indeed any Shinigami in the Seireitei. I'm only an associate, you know, not part of the Gotei proper"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Anonymous

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:50 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

Takehiko nodded understanding what she meant right away. Kaido wasn't going to help him with this problem. He wasn't Unohana not even remotely close. Burning the candle at both ends would be a problem going forward."Yeah, Kaido won't help with this." Takehiko understood right away that this was a new hurdle. He needed to find a way to compensate for this weakness. He'd pass out eventually from blood loss using that. Takehiko was quiet and listened to Ulv's explanation of it. They did it privately since this happened with someone nearby. Good to remember that for any other time. He watched her brandish her own and explain in detail about it. Takehiko could see that this was a hurdle indeed. Bankai, he'd not even thought that far ahead. What damage would that inflict on his person? Finally, it came to the question that mattered. Why had he come to her and not his uncle Byakuya? Or Shunsui the name passed her limits a grimace came across his. "I..don't trust Captain Kyoraku, after what he did to Henrex." Takehikos said it plainly that he didn't trust the man.

Dishonoring Henrex like that had brought a stir in a few places. "Uncle Byakuya is busy, the fallout of that has the Kuchiki Clan busy. I'm sorry to trouble you with this.." Takehiko couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness. Because he couldn't turn to the organization now. The Gotei was beyond him as trusting them would be an issue. Going forward that he just wasn't prepared for really. Takehiko had begun his journey with a goal in mind. He felt some of the mental shocks vanish from him. As he began to understand his situation more. "I...uh don't know if I should use my shikai...until a solution for blood loss is met." He said looking down at his slowly closing wounds now on his hand. Regeneration based powers maybe would help him out. But it was becoming clear to him something else. Takehiko Kuchiki couldn't wield Kido alone to overcome this hurdle.

Takehiko stared at his hands thinking to himself now for a moment. What could he do about his problem? He accomplished shikai and that was big in terms of a step forward. But this result was a problem as he turned to Ulv. Lowering his head as he didn't know what to do anymore. "I...I am...not..a swordsman like either of my uncles. I cannot wield a blade such as Master Henrex or any others. The only thing left I've not tried to do..is Hakuda. Kido alone won't solve this. I'm confident in myself as a kido user at least at this level... But there is no miracle kido for this..I want to protect people important to me Ulv. I want to be able to fight as Unohana once did. I've not got her talent or skill, but I can't keep passing out and being useless to others. Please help me learn hakuda even if it's just enough..to get me started that is all I ask." Takehiko's voice held sadness in it. Admitting that everything until now had been fighting he hindered. He'd not had any talent wielding a sword what so ever. Tanaka couldn't teach him his father's style of Hakuda.

So, in the end, the only option now that shikai wasn't possible. Was the single discipline he'd found no teacher for. Master Cho Zi and others had helped him grow farther. But he wanted to be both a healer and protector. To help people with whatever he could. But at this point kido just wasn't enough to make up for this setback. He needed something else Hoho and Hakuda were the only skills he'd shown enough grit for. Begging for Ulv's help was all that Takehiko could do now.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:08 pm

"Fight like Unohana, huh? I can help you with that, yea"

Listening to his requests, Ulv nodded gently and, sealing her Zanpaktou, opened a Garganta. The thing stayed open even after Ulv had stepped through it, and the message behind that was obvious. Takehiko was to go through it and follow Ulv into wherever she was leading him. Wherever, turned out to be a large underground box-thing. Vast and broad, the walls crackled softly with power, and it was clearly her training room for when she wanted to go let off some steam and not bother the other people with collateral damage.

Ulv herself was wearing some strange manacles that glowed amber, and her clothing had been stripped down to a short pair of leggings and a tanktop, revealing her powerful muscles and well built body.
"You know what I want, guys" Ulv spoke to the mancles, soft and quiet, and then turned to Takehiko and nodded softly. Fight like Unohana, he asked. Well, that'd be good.

"So, what has happened to Henrex? I went to visit him a few weeks ago and he seemed his normal morbid self. I punched him a bit, chatted some. But, didn't really get the feeling something like that had happened"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Anonymous

Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:32 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

Takehiko felt something akin to relief. Standing up now as he didn't know exactly what this entailed. But he followed Ulv through now his eyes going wide. This place was massive and so much to take in. His gaze falling on Ulv now beginning to see her figure. She was like a statue sculpted to be in perfect shape. It was astounding that physique could even be possible. His senses came back when she spoke of Henrex. Having moments to note the objects she wore. Unsure what they were really he could barely venture a guess. "Henrex, was stripped of his Captain rank by Captain Kyoraku." Takehiko was confused he thought for sure Ulv would know. Did she not know what had happened to Henrex? Had he just made a mistake by uttering that sentence? Takehiko didn't know these things at all. Removing his robe and top half os his clothing to avoid damaging them. His body upon inspection had a vicious scar on his neck. A couple of others around his body where he'd been hit. But his muscle tone was very little. Lithe was the right word for him and his body frame.

Takehiko had no muscles compared to Ulv's massive amount of them. His strength and speed were lacking from the beginning. But now she got to see the scrawny body that the vizard had. He didn't know what would happen in here with Ulv. It felt like he'd entered the den of a Lioness. Who ruled her pride with power and strength. Or maybe a mother bear and her cub's den awakening her. Aside from different descriptions of how it felt. He knew one fact was for sure, kido wasn't an option. He didn't come here to train that or walk that threshold for this. Takehiko wanted to help Henrex, but right now he couldn't. His power was lacking and he didn't have a means for anything. He couldn't begin to fathom how one would help him. Going against the Captain Commander had previously been consequence filled. But also wouldn't that make him a villain? What of Kyoraku, why did he strip one of his hardest-working Captain?

Many of these details just didn't add up to him. The picture was yet to small for him to make a conclusion. But one thing was true, he wished to be capable of fighting like Unoahan had prior. And Ulv offered to help so with every ounce of resolve he had. He would learn or die trying to do so.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:10 pm

'Henrex' was about all that Takehiko got out before Ulv closed the gap like a lightning bolt, her fist fist going to slam into his gut. While the Devil Bonds did restrain Ulv's strength considerably, there was still an enormity left, and it was like being smashed with a truck. He had not asked to be trained, but instead taught to fight like the First Kenpachi, and that was what she was doing now. With vicious passion and a focused dedication towards the devastation of her foe, the very essence of the new concept of Bear Claws.

Should the first blow connect, she would waste no time in unleashing a flurry of follow up strikes, a left cross to the chin followed by a right to the same place, and finishing up with an uppercut from left fist again. And then with no mercy, hesitation, or sloth, she hit him with a Dongbaek, twisting her body into a strange and shocking position from which she kicked him with the full weight of her body, into the ground. A ground of great resilience, it would not crack or dent under the force of the assault, leaving him to take it all.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Anonymous

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:37 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

The shot to the stomach while answering her question came. That shot to the gut had rendered him unable to finish that sentence. This viciousness was what he lacked entirely. Feeling like his diagram had been broken in half. His body contorted slightly around the impact. He needed to gain process and try to fight back. His sword or kido maybe? No, it was too long he couldn't keep thinking like this. Blows rained on his body without remorse. Takehiko felt each impact as his senses dulled for a moment. Close to being knocked out by the first burst as bruises formed. Instinct alone was all he could go on. As he weathered the storm of her blows feeling each fierce moment. His frame slamming into the ground and skidding back a few feet. Blood formed along his face and around his body pain. His vision felt blurry and everything felt off balance. His hand shaking went to the ground picking himself up. She was held back by those things. Breathing was labored from the beating he'd just taken.

Small training had been done with Tanaka. Hardly enough to call himself an expert on the art. But he knew a little Hakuda but nothing more. Bringing his arms up feeling pain. Takehiko couldn't see straight and it all hurt. Everything was painful at this moment. But the pain was a reality of life as his expression hardened. His eyes though often filled with innocence in them. Slowly morphed into realization, that this was Unohana's method. She attacked relentlessly and ripped and tore at them. The Doctor she was, that was the illusion Unohana Yachiru embraced. Unohana Retsu was entirely different in every standard. He needed to attack and quickly he couldn't stay down. Kicking off the ground to move towards her as fast his body would carry him. He sent a combination her way going for her left kidney, then moving in for a right uppercut. Which he tried to flow into powerful spinning back kick. The kick directed at the middle of her sternum. Hoping he'd at least connected knowing he lacked any formal training outside of Tanaka.

Control of his breathing helped him endure the pain that shot through his body at this moment.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum