Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The After Supper Mint [Jaeden] Left_bar_bleue0/0The After Supper Mint [Jaeden] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The After Supper Mint [Jaeden] Empty The After Supper Mint [Jaeden]

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:27 pm

The After Supper Mint [Jaeden] 7L69wmz

Midday in the harbor known as Minatumi. It had been several days since she had helped the Kuchiki boy with his mission in the Zaraki district. Several days without the hunger gnawing at her. Several days of peace. Of Happiness. Of contentment.

Abigaíl stood alone on the street corner, eyeing an empty building which she was debating plans for. For the first time... possibly ever, she'd given in to Ulv's desire for her to wear a dress in public, and was quite happy with the light yellow summer's garment, though she did insist on wearing shorts underneath. The shoes were a little flimsy for her liking, but her host was happy, and so was she.

"It's a little big..." She mused aloud, before stepping to the side to get a look through the large window from another angle. Her eyes rose and fell, seemingly at random, as she thought over every corner and nook and possibility of what it is she'd wanted. "Private room upstairs... Don't really need that, but... Nice, big windows and lots of natural light... There's no courtyard, though."

Two voices came to her from the back of her mind, agreeing and disagreeing at once but ultimately coming to the same general consensus: it was a fine place to start. She smiled a little and breathed, "Fuck it. Let's do it."

Anonymous

The After Supper Mint [Jaeden] Empty Re: The After Supper Mint [Jaeden]

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Captain of Naps

Jaeden Crow

Jaeden had been following his new protegee that Kuchiki's progress. More work it seemed had come his way upon one evening. The Kuchiki came to gain the aid of one of Ulv's residents? No the way the girl moved didn't speak to him of a regular person. No, she had the training and a gift for murder. A talent not many people considered a profession, he was one such person. But he followed keeping out of range of sensory and merely observing. The woman had left the Kuchiki in a building after an impressive cero. Jaeden decided not to involve himself since that would have meant work. But he did, however, follow the woman's trail and listened in on her actions. Oh, the satisfying sounds that left her mouth, almost like given a craving or drug it's a sweet release. Deciding she interested him he decided he would visit her after her meal. Jaeden took his time waiting for the right moment to approach. She was busy and Ulv knew his presence well enough. That remaining in the city posed no danger for him.

Slowly he found his door as she stood before a large empty building. Sat in her thought he spoke now. Letting his words ring into her ears like a whisper. He leaned against a wall having concealed himself this long. "Not yet. Not until I'm satisfied. I've been trying to be good, for her. I really have. I wanted to, even. It's been hell at times, but I... I tried to change... "But...People like us don't change, do we? Thank you for keeping this between us" He pushed off the wall expecting a reaction for this. He quoted her word for word. Jaeden's expression was empty of anything. Simply a carefree look on his expression that did not care. Letting her stew in the fact someone had seen. Someone had heard the juicy details of her cravings. Jaeden didn't look at her in disgust or anything at all. There was no judgment in his tone or body as he remained ready. The actions some took when confronted with darkness. Especially their innermost darkness was explicit and untainted by the mind.

These little moments were treasures of the inner truth, what was her inner truth going to be?
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The After Supper Mint [Jaeden] Left_bar_bleue0/0The After Supper Mint [Jaeden] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:06 pm

The voice of a stranger pulled her out of her little daydream, spoiling thoughts of the life she could build here with her very own words. Panic rose almost immediately, and the brunette's eyes fell on the dark haired stranger, and hardened in anger. She... He had... The feeling of Ulv's presence all around them might have been all that reminded her of where she stood, lest she have reacted without thinking.

Well, she still hadn't thought nearly as much as she should.

"You!" Abigaíl hissed and stepped up to the man who was only a few inches taller than herself. The bubbly, elated attitude she'd had just before had all but disappeared and been replaced by stern anger and fear, and a desire to see that didn't happen again. "Who the fuck are you, and what the fuck do you want?"

She had been threatened before. She had been blackmailed before. She had experienced all of this already, in life and in death, and knew where any conversation would inevitably lead. They always wanted something. Every time, and without fail; they wanted something.

So, what did this stranger want?

Anonymous

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:18 pm

Captain of Naps

Jaeden Crow

Jaeden's eyes of hollow like yellow pierced her. Looking through the girl as she let anger build. Such a typical reaction for a person to have. They didn't question how he saw her or why he was here. Just what did he want from her in the end? "I'm nobody, Jaeden Crow the name is meaningless and worth even less than a home." His eyes were hard and he'd lived a life few could dream. But still, no such judgment came from him. "I want nothing because I have what I want already." He said simply as he didn't let it out yet. Jaeden had rather dense spiritual pressure. "If you want to fight me, we can do it outside the city. I don't think Ulv would mind, I ain't here to blackmail you though." Jaeden didn't judge her actions as evil or good, he just didn't care. But one thing he did care about was a bit more important. Ulv's feelings mattered to Jaeden and so did Takehiko's though lesser extent. Jaeden looked at her house now walking away from her.

"It's a nice place, but if you want to make Ulv happy and not have demons come to roost. " He said looking at the home seeing minor flashbacks. His black hair moved behind him as he turned to look at her. "I want to help you, that's it. You can take my offer and run away from it. Or you can make a deal with me. Fight me one on one, if I win you let me help you out. If you win I'll leave you be and never mention your..little fun?" His lips didn't curve into a smile. Jaeden was giving her a choice to face him down in a battle if she wanted. But he was going to help her in a way that would make things a bit more useful. Something that wouldn't have her kill people who happened to walk around the wrong turn. "What would've happened if Ulv had seen it?" He said hitting her brain with that thought alone. Jaeden's expression was grim but not in that way. She had potential all she needed was a push from someone besides Ulv.
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:43 pm

His words had given her pause. The stranger was indeed very strange. Go figure. However, she couldn't sense any hostility from him, his reiatsu or his expression, and that only made her more... uneasy. He mentioned Ulv, and she cursed underneath her breath as her mind caught up with her emotions.

He had already approached her once, so he was willing to do that much. What guarantee did she have that he wouldn't go to Ulv if she refused? Even then, how did she know he would stick to his word? Her mind flashed back to her brief life, and to... to Florencia. What fucking chance was there she could trust the stranger? Could she afford not to?

"Fuck!" She cursed again, and took a tentative step in his direction, towards the manor upon the hill. She bit her lip in frustration, and rubbed her head through her hair. "Fine! Okay. I'll... I agree. Fifty miles north of here, there's a secluded spot in the forest. Give me..." She paused for a moment to think, and sighed. "Give me two minutes, and I'll be there."

She glared at him, hard. She had tried so much to build a new life, and now, of course someone wanted to tear it away from her. Finally, after all these decades, and it was one. Little. Fucking. Screw up. That was going to ruin it all over again.

Abigaíl vanished from where she stood, and traveled up to the manor with long, paced steps. She needed a weapon. Her zanpakutō was in the home, for the harbor had always been a safe place. When she had calmed down enough and retrieved the blade, she would appear at the aforementioned meeting ground through Garganta, unsure but ready to do what she had to do.

Anonymous

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:03 pm

Captain of Naps

Jaeden Crow

The moment she gave the location with one step he'd arrived at the place. Jaeden didn't know if she would listen to him. He was willing to help her out at the very least. Hostility aside it wasn't his problem if she liked it or not. But as it stood she brought risk to Ulv's happy paradise. That wasn't going to be any good for any of them. Gently he sat on a stump waiting for her to arrive. As the Garganta opened he stood from his seat. He'd waited long enough for her to arrive now. Jaeden decided she should see what she had come to. "We can fight if you want. But.." His energy came out now in terms of his reiatsu. Jaeden was a Captain Class in every sense of the word. His reiatsu pushed down the ground around him as the gravity influenced reiatsu came out. " I'm not just gonna roll over since Ulv's happiness is on the line." Jaeden's yellow eyes glowed brightly as he put his hand on his zanpakuto's hilt. Letting a small bit of the former Captain's serious nature out.

"I don't think you will ever get it completely under control, so instead of hinder you and scold you. Jaeden waited for her choice on the matter. They could fight it out and she could see what made him different from others. Jaeden didn't care about what she had done. Only how she'd done it and that bugged him. Any passer-by could have heard her in the complete erotic pleasure of consuming him. So it was about time she learned a trick to do away with it. "I ain't gonna tell you a clean life waits, people like us don't have that right. We've walked through the corpses and bloody battles. We've given into that abyss we look into one too many times...It's looked back, hasn't it? Jaeden didn't proclaim himself a good guy. He proclaimed himself nothing, he was neutral and only did for him. His family had caused bloodshed and trouble. Now the question was a simple one for Abi. Did she intend to listen or come at him swinging her weapon?
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:41 pm

The After Supper Mint [Jaeden] FM423gF

Mistakes had been made. Her mistakes, to be clear. The very moment she had stepped out of the garganta, Abigaíl regretted her decision to come. The stranger's presence pressed down on her like a great weight, and fear arose in her mind. This wasn't simply some stranger who had overhead what he shouldn't have. He was clearly Captain-class, at the least.

And, she had agreed to fight him.

With her zanpakutō in hand and mask still upon her face, Abigaíl stopped in mid step. She was frightened, yes, but that didn't mean she wasn't thinking. It would be suicide to stick to her word now and fight the man, so she invoked a greater power than her own to get out of this hole she'd dug herself into...

"Speak to me again, and I'll tell Ulv you've been following me and making threats." Her black and gold eyes peered at the man from behind her Hollow's visage, and the monstrous effect on her voice did well to hide the slight waver in it. With a sharp, deep breath, she turned again and stepped back away from this reality, and into the dangai again.

She could hardly hear anything over the pounding of her own heart in her chest and ears.

Anonymous

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:56 pm

Captain of Naps

Jaeden Crow

Fear and anxiety were clear on the girl's face as she got it. Jaeden brought his hand away from his sword. His spiritual pressure going back to normal. Her ego brought her to the conclusion that Ulv would not ask him why. Ulv knew Jaeden extremely well, he was too lazy for threats. Too lazy for this truthfully as he yawned a bit. "That ought to do it, you get the idea." Jaeden leaned on the tree as he glanced at her. "For the record, I only followed you because the Kuchiki was with you. " His crimson eyes showed a serious nature for now. He'd made that runt do so many flash steps he almost died. It was good to see some form of progression in him. But she was just a bonus character he bumped into. Jaeden also happened to be the only one present at that point and time. "If I need to spell it out for you, Ulv is a good friend. You are important to her, don't make a mistake and let someone use this against you or her." Jaeden had played his part now and felt satisfied with it.

The former Captain of Squad Nine yawned laying down on the warm grass. Jaeden had no intention to fight her. If she wanted that she would have to ask him. Jaeden wasn't doing this just for Abi though. He was doing it for Ulv and this place she called home. "You need to find a better way to do that, one where people can't just see you gorging." He said in between a yawn and stretch. Jaeden didn't have the desire to fight for anyone or anything. His family was outcast due to Iriko fucking Khala. And bringing about demon culture in the Soul Society. Jaeden could only shake his head and sigh dramatically at that turn of events. But it wasn't that big of a surprise if you got down to it. Iriko loathed everyone or maybe loved them too much. But enough walking down tragedy lane. Jaeden waved the girl off deciding to play her game. She wanted to bring Ulv into it she did know one thing. "Eventually our darkest secrets come out. " That was all he said to her, making it very clear for Abi. That Jaeden had his closet of skeletons that had been exposed before.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum