Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» After War Training
Respite from Reality EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Respite from Reality EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by Rawk

» Old Memories, New Faces
Respite from Reality EmptyToday at 10:49 am by Laskt

» Mistletoe
Respite from Reality EmptyToday at 3:54 am by Slayer

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
Respite from Reality EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Shinryu

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Respite from Reality EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by basswalker

» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
Respite from Reality EmptyYesterday at 6:23 am by Gamma

» Ah, another new face
Respite from Reality EmptyYesterday at 6:10 am by Ame no ko

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Respite from Reality EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by Gamma

» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
Respite from Reality EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 6:57 pm by Slayer

Top posters
THEFROST
Respite from Reality I_vote_lcapRespite from Reality I_voting_barRespite from Reality I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Respite from Reality I_vote_lcapRespite from Reality I_voting_barRespite from Reality I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2717 registered users
The newest registered user is Ame no ko

Our users have posted a total of 131347 messages in 19939 subjects

Respite from Reality

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Respite from Reality Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Respite from Reality Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Respite from Reality Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Respite from Reality   Respite from Reality EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 11:16 pm

The Blood Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

Takehiko had returned to Minatumi Harbor not to visit Ulv this time. He sent a Hell Butterfly to let her know. He was recovering and just resting in the Port Town. He didn't want to be a bother to her. He did not mention the extent of injuries. Just kept it fairly simple as he leaned in his wheelchair. Mostly stuck in the thing due to his broken leg. His hand playing at the cell phone he'd gotten from her. It had been a while since he'd seen her. At the time his voice didn't work all that well. He was pained and certainly in different thoughts. He'd gotten involved in battle this time and fought hard. He was beginning to understand what was important. What mattered to him most when it came to it. His uncle had been a polarizing figure in the Gotei organization. Tsubasa had left a stain on the honor of the Unabara. Takehiko had been puzzling and puzzling about what to do. He had considered everything short of just disowning them. But that didn't solve the issue, in the end, did it? He was still dealing with the burden of what came next.

Recovery was a time of reflection mentally and spiritually. It required a certain sort of person to do it. He'd walked through many experiences as he sat alone. His room was silent with few noises. He'd gotten this hotel side room just to rest. His uncle didn't mind Minatumi Harbor. The Kuchiki Households were relatively rich in their bloodline. They'd given much to the society over the years. Takehiko didn't shrink away from the duties that came. Duties sometimes required things we didn't want to do. Actions we'd wish to avoid thousand times over. But the problem was no answer was worth it. No matter how he considered solutions to his problem. The Unabara was a stain on the world thanks to his uncle. Just carrying that name had baggage connected to it. Takehiko couldn't fight that well in any sense of it. He couldn't understand what it meant to lead. Why did they continue to wage these wars? But the Command had fallen silent and he ran in to help.

He even had made the call to send more people in. As a seated officer that was the most difficult choice. He'd not seen the casualty reports yet but he knew it wasn't good. Had he not been wounded or weak he could have made a difference. That was what Takehiko focused on now. Making a bigger difference the next time. That would be his plan going forward.

Respite from Reality
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour :: Minatumi City-
Jump to: