Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] Empty Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed]

Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:30 am
Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] Yugiri-header-template2

Yugiri Shihōin

She was right on time, early actually. Yugiri was never one to be late unless she cared to but in the case of her family, as distant as Kokoro might be she was still a Shihouin and that was enough for her to be important to Yugiri.

Her tanned skin was covered by an elegant kimono that was her typical attire when she wasn't training or dressed up for any official business. Having trained today she was slanting a bit, letting her back gain some reprieve before it would inevitably end up straight once again for however long it needed to be.

"Lady Yugiri your guest has arrived..."

Looking at her small dish of water in front of her she was looking at the reflection in the water intently before nodding about the information. A long sigh before her posture changed and she was back to her regal looking self while she waited for the servant to show Kokoro in. Just like she was taught she gave a smile to her relative and indicated the cushion opposite to her across the table.

"Is everything okay Kokoro?"

It was a natural reaction to jump to the conclusion that something was wrong or needed her attention to resolve. It always seemed to be about business that people came to her for that it seemed like an almost unfamiliar and distant feeling for someone to actually come to her because they wanted to see her.

END POST | BLOOMING FLASH GODDESS

Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] Gamma_Signature
Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] CHARACTER_LISTUpper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] GRAPHICS_THREADUpper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] Empty Re: Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed]

Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:37 am

Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] L1MgEf2

Kokoro

Unusually, Kokoro was dressed quite modestly as she was let in to speak with her cousin. Of course, such attire was simply what she felt was merited when speaking with Yugiri. Few of the Shihoin merited enough respect from Kokoro to actively consider their opinion, and fewer still also took issue with her mannerisms. Other than Yushiro, only Yugiri received such consideration.

"Yes, Yugiri, everything is perfectly fine. But you and I have not spoken in quite some time, have we? I simply thought it would be nice to catch up."

The same youthful exuberance and cheer were still very much present in Kokoro's speech, but they were far more subdued now. Her speech was gentle and collected, and even her girlish, almost sing-song cadence was entirely absent, replaced only by an elegant, even tone.

"It seems as though you are always busy, you know. I think even a short bit of time to simply relax would do well for you."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:09 pm

Yugiri Shihōin

"Oh..."

She sounded a strange mix of surprised and even a tiny bit of disappointment which might not be entirely noticeable. Yugiri was so wound up with work and business that she was tired, if it wasn't for some well applied make-up to conceal some darker circles around her eyes then the weariness would show more.

"Well I uh... I have things I need to attend to."

Yugiri's mouth started reaching for excuses but she came out blank and bowed her head in defeat. After a moment of silence to try and pull more energy out of her body she poured some water into a saucer for her relative.

"Alright, for a little bit I suppose but I have to go back to doing work later."

Taking a sip of water to try and help the dryness in her mouth. Having spoken so much today to other nobles about affairs had left her quite parched. She was waiting for Kokoro to take the lead, she wasn't very good at this whole casual conversation. She was never that good with that facet of life.

Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] CHARACTER_LISTUpper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] GRAPHICS_THREADUpper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:33 am

Kokoro

Kokoro happily accepted the saucer of water, taking a sip mostly as a matter of courtesy and showing her appreciation rather than actually being thirsty. She could tell that Yugiri wasn't quite in the best mindset to be starting up any girltalk right now, though honestly, she wasn't sure Yugiri was ever in that mindset. That was okay though.

"Of course, of course. I would not want to keep you from your duties."

Taking a centering breath, she then thought for a moment or two about what to talk about with her cousin. It was a little difficult to find topics of conversation with Yugiri, but thankfully she could probably at least bridge the gap with some relatively casual conversation.

"I've been considering finally putting in a formal application for the Gotei. I worry that I have perhaps spent too much time insulated here. Do you think I have the necessary skillset to succeed?"

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:50 am

Yugiri Shihōin

There was a small silence that wasn't necessarily meant to be awkward but it was a little bit for Yugiri. She was waiting and looking over Kokoro to pass the time. It was a nice kimono, she thought for a moment she should compliment Kokoro on it and it was a fairly different take compared to her normal style.

At last though she could sigh in relief at the silence being broken to take a sip and stop when she heard the question. A small mistake on her part since a small bit of her water hit the front of her attire. She honestly hadn't been expecting to be asked whether she thought the younger relative was ready.

There was a tingly feeling like a bit of guilty pleasure at being thought of as such.

"That depends on what division you were thinking of joining."

Her attention was on the water spilt down her front but she wasn't too upset about it, even shrugging and pouring herself some more.

"You're very talented in some fields but I'm sure you're lacking in others."

If she wasn't so tired she might've offerred her a spar to gauge her aptitude with different fields but she was feeling way to out of it for something like that.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:16 am

Kokoro

"Ah, yes, I admit that my skills in zanjutsu, and particularly in kido, are somewhat lacking. I fully intend to rectify this, but I believe that practical application of my skills would be more prudent than to simply continue training in isolation."

Kokoro took another drink of her water, exceptionally flattered that Yugiri considered her "very talented." She even blushed just a little, but focused more to keep on holding this conversation.

"I wasn't entirely sure. I had supposed that Combat was the most fitting for my current skill set, but I am uncertain if that would only stifle my ability to round out my skill set. I do not wish to simply be a rank and file combatant, after all. The 7th Division seemed a touch fitting as well, but I worry that may interfere with my duties as a Shihoin."

It was obvious that, even if Kokoro's thoughts were not especially complex, she had spent a good while genuinely thinking about this issue. Of course, that was part of why she was asking Yugiri. Her cousin was older, smarter, and more experienced.

"Do you have any suggestions?"

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:01 am

Yugiri Shihōin

"Mmm. I do think Fourth Division might be more fitting however it would fit your skillset too well, there is not necessarily a requirement to hone your lacking areas but putting you directly into the Second Division would probably be too overwhelming different..."

She went thoughtful and out of habit reached for one of her bangs to twirl in her fingers, forgetting that she was in the presence of Kokoro while she did a mannerism she wasn't too fond of people knowing about. She thought it made her look young.

"Not knowing how well you can handle covert operations, however even if you possess the knowledge of how to function I do not think you have the kind of mentality that would allow you to contently be there. I believe the most fitting divisions for you would be the First or Seventh Division. I believe Chidori recently took up a position within the seventh as well."

Going for another sip Yugiri waited to see how her cousin reacted. She didn't think she was too blunt with her analysis, of course she had never thought she had an issue with being too direct anyway.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:09 am

Kokoro

Kokoro naturally caught the gesture, but she said nothing, mostly because to her it didn't even really register as anything too significant. It was just doing something with her hair.

"You are probably correct about the Second Division. I suspect they would only be hindered needing to teach me from the ground up, and I do not wish to impose."

Thinking a bit more on Yugiri's words, the younger Shihoin smiled a little more at her cousin's suggestion of the First Division. She hadn't actually thought about that one at all. See? That was why she came to ol' Yugirin.

"I had actually failed to consider Realm Enforcement, but yes, I do suppose that would allow me a wide range of pursuits while keeping me in Soul Society. I am not quite sure how I failed to consider that, but I suppose I should thank you. Perhaps we could go for a meal?"

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:33 am

Yugiri Shihōin

She waved her hand dismissively at the thanks. Yugiri never expected it from her family and never really thought that they needed to thank her for anything, unless they were someone she disliked. The next wounds caught her off guard a little bit.

"A meal?"

Her hands came together and she looked down thoughtfully, she really shouldn't but maybe she should? Her cousin was asking and she did give her time for this whole meeting.

"I suppose... Just a little one though."

She pointed upwards and leaned a bit forward as if to emphasis the point that she was busy. A quick gulp of the water and she pulled herself up with some effort until she was standing up properly and ready to go. She had no idea what kind of food Kokoro wanted to get and so once again she waited for the suggestor to take the lead on their destination.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:25 am

Kokoro

Heheen, that was what Kokoro liked to hear! Standing gracefully, an obviously contented smile on her face, Kokoro led the way out, honestly all too happy to spend some time with Yugiri. She wanted to make sure the place they went was somewhere nice and fun, but also that Yugiri wouldn't just be out of place...

"I have just the place in mind, I believe."

Off she went, now walking with a great deal of purpose. There were all manner of places for a noble to eat in the Seireitei, but she knew quite well that there was at least one little tea shop that few people frequented. It was quiet, relaxed, and they had really good dango, so the whole thing was great. She pulled aside the curtain as she entered, giving a very deep bow to the proprietor as she went to a table near one of the windows.

"Hopefully this is to your liking? They have a quite ample selection of teas, and more than a handful of light pastries and such..."

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum