Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed]

Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:53 am
Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template2

Yugiri Shihōin

Yugiri nodded along when Kokoro spoke of a place she had in mind, she could only let her imagination wonder as to what place she had cooked up. Given the way she sometimes acted Yugiri had a small nagging worry that she might be dragged to some upper-class brothel or something that had food but her attitude during this time seemed different to that. It seemed more like she was trying to emulate her.

She just couldn't figure out why Kokoro would do that.

But before she got to this establishment her relative had in mind she used kido to generate a small shakkaho to dry out the small damp patch and then cause it to vanish once she was suitably dry.

"This place looks nice."

The elder of the two was busy looking around at the other clientel and the decor before turning her attention back to Kokoro to nod in approval from what she had seen. Looking at the menu she ordered some tea and a small assortment of pasteries.

END POST | BLOOMING FLASH GODDESS

Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTUpper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADUpper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed]

Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:08 am

Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 L1MgEf2

Kokoro

Kokoro couldn't help but smile widely at Yugiri's approval of the venue. She'd been more than a little worried that it wouldn't actually be up to par with her cousin's standards, so it meant a lot that she liked it.

"It is very nice, yes. I come here often in the mornings before study sessions, and you can always find a good conversation or two... On occasion I even enjoy a game of mahjong, though it seems everyone is a bit more practiced than I."

She laughed at that one, a girlish giggle that was a fair bit more reserved than her usual boisterous laughter. It was rather obviously a sheepish, embarrassed sort of laugh, but at the same time wholly genuine. She didn't mind if people knew that she lost at mahjong in the mornings. Besides, she was learning. Ordering a pot of very dark tea for herself, and a wide variety of dango, she returned her attention to Yugiri.

"I think it might be nice if you accompanied me for breakfast some time, yes? I am sure you would fit in well with the morning crowd."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:54 am

Yugiri Shihōin

Study sessions. Yugiri was more and more surprised, she was learning so much about her relative that from afar she had always figured acted like Chidori did. Maybe it was the way she dressed, spoke and acted most of the time but she began to think it was more like a facade for some reason.

"...I prefer Shogi."

She offered a small smile, a little embarrassed to admit liking a game even though it was hardly a childish one. She knew the way to play mahjong but rarely played it. Kokoro really was acting completely different though but the offer of breakfast caught her off-guard and she expressed her discomfort while not meeting eye contact.

"I don't know, I'm not used to being asked these things."

Biting her lip Yugiri took a breath before voicing her next thoughts.

"Do people like me Kokoro? ...Do you like me?"

It was always something at the back of her mind, people used to pity her and treat her like the cripple she was. Being able to help her made them like her she always thought even though it was demeaning for her and even when she had become a vizard to fix her issue people's pity became disappointment or disdain towards her which she couldn't escape the memories of, even if those looks had been overshadowed by her achievements and praise for her hard work.

Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTUpper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADUpper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Upper-Class Girl Talk [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:38 pm

Kokoro

Kokoro could tell pretty quick that Yugiri was obviously uncomfortable, so she made a mental note to maybe tone things back a little bit. She had not, however, really been prepared for such an honest statement, nor for the question that followed after. She frowned, obvious concern on her face. There was no pity in it, no condescension, only a very genuine sadness that Yugiri would feel the need to ask something like that.

"I like you a whole lot, Yugiri."

Her refined choice of words had tapered off a bit now, though she retained her elegant cadence. Even when she wanted to convey something this important, Kokoro didn't want to simply make the whole conversation less approachable. Still, she wasn't quite smart enough to say what she wanted to say and still keep her words all in line.

"I dunno if people like you. I can't really talk for everyone, ya know? But you're smart, you do tons for the family. I think if they don't like ya, they just don't know ya well enough."

Kokoro gave a small, sad smile then, and reached over to take her cousin's hand in hers. She gave out a great many hugs, surely, but something so relatively small and gentle was rather rare for her. She wasn't trying to reassure Yugiri, or treat her like an upset child. It was just important to her that all this get out right.

"You're like one of my biggest heroes, you know that? You, Papa, and Yoruichi are always who I think of when I try and get better at anything. I've always wanted to be like you, smart and cool and respected. I know a lotta people don't like me either, but that's okay. I just wanna be the best Shihoin I can be."

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Yugiri Shihōin

There was a look of being caught off-guard from Yugiri. Maybe she had expected the answer a little bit but not as much. She tensed up a little when Kokoro continued with what she wanted to say.

"I see..."

She watched her hand get taken by Kokoro, being so engrossed in her thoughts she forgot about Kokoro's talking habits slipping through. When she got to the final part of what she wanted to say Yugiri looked a little shocked, being held in the same regard as Yushiro and Yoruichi.

"L- Like me?"

Having someone admire her like this was a new feeling, it was an uncertain pleasant feeling for sure. She definitely wasn't going to cry, even though her eyes were watery at the compliment. She did have make-up on after all and they were in public.

"Thank you, it means a lot."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Kokoro

"Well you're super welcome. It's totally the truth."

Pulling a handkerchief from her obi, Kokoro quickly handed it over to Yugiri for her dab at her eyes. She knew that the servers would likely be by any minute now, and the last thing she wanted was for Yugiri to get caught off guard by that. Her hand went back to her own lap, not wanting to just cling to her cousin any longer than necessary, and she thought for a second about what to say next.

"So, um, I know I don't really have much to offer, but any time ya need anything, just lemme know, yeah? I'll come help as quick as I can. And hopefully I'll pick up a few things from ya if I get the chance."

There was a rather obvious hopeful tone in Kokoro's voice at that last bit, unable to really hide the fact that she wanted to learn from Yugiri. However, there was nothing in her tone that suggested she was genuinely trying to ask that of her cousin. That was, of course, because she wasn't. She knew Yugiri was a busy woman, so the last thing she'd ever want to do would be to intrude on her business. But still, the idea of even getting to learn a little bit from her...well, it sounded pretty cool.

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:06 pm

Yugiri Shihōin

Yugiri accepted the handkerchief gratefully and dried her eyes before they could ruin her look. Once she had finished the task at hand she took a breath to compose herself again and regain her stoicism.

"Thank you Kokoro. That means a lot to me. You're welcome to ask me for training or advice if ever you need it."

Once the tea arrived she took a sip, it did taste pretty good. Good enough for what her intution thought were the standards of a noble, she wasn't that picky though, her goals didn't permit her to be arrogantly dismissive of things because they weren't fitting for a noble.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:01 am

Kokoro

Her smile growing all the more at Yugiri's offer, and nodded graciously at it, though her attention was soon caught by the food that was placed before her. There was a good deal of it, and it would be rude not to eat!

"Well thank you, Yugiri. I really appreciate that too."

And then she dug right into her dango, eating politely and neatly, but with a rather obvious excitement for how good the food was. This wasn't her favorite place for no reason, after all! Obviously she'd be happy to keep on talking for hours, but...well, she didn't wanna drag down a nice lunch with her cousin any more.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum