Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv]

Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:08 pm

Oodas Slime
River Slime, Minatumi City

What a revelation. People use their mouths for drinking. What else did their mouths do then?! So many options, so many methods available, the possibilities were endless! The mouth was the swiss-army knife of the human physiology! Ah, let's not get carried away. There was business to be done. Like eating. Did people use their mouths to eat? Wait, no, don't get carried away.

"Right, rightio, okie-dokie-arti-chokie. Then, if you would please, Ulv, come inside me."

Oodas gestured to enter and identified where to start her entering by forming a small divot on the top of its slime ball body. Once she would step into it, Oodas would shoot up to envelope her whole body. But! Before that! Oodas, as a good and attentive slime, made sure to listen to her words before beginning the process.

Drink her Essence Pool? Sounds like it has water, but where was her Essence Pool? Well, once it swallowed her whole, Oodas would surely find out. As for Tai Chi, though it sounded a bit different to what it knew, the slime drew parallels between this referential "tai chi" and the chi of the daoist immortals it met all those years ago.

Once the consuming process began, Oodas quickly processed all the information it could get by analysing Ulv's body. Oodas's body expanded to about 8 metres in diametre, enough to fully envelope Ulv. As a ball of slime made of water, unsurprisingly, it only felt like Ulv was underwater, although every molecule of this water had spiritual energy intrinsically bound to it, so it would also feel like she was in a pool of pure energy. A weird dichotomy.

Meanwhile, as every ounce of this water was Oodas's body, everywhere the water went, Oodas was gaining information. If there was no resistance, the water would pervade both around and within Ulv's body, forming an understanding of everything about a humanoid form, inside and out. In fact, Oodas even found what it believed to be Ulv's "Essence Pool", as it had glands to produce liquid so that Oodas could drink of it! An amazing find for the astute slime, truly a talented individual. But, what an awfully odd place to have something called the "Essence Pool". It didn't seem like a pool at all. It was more like a mouth, but between Ulv's legs. Curious.

Oodas tried drinking of, or maybe absorbing as Ulv put it, any moisture from the area, before analysing the contents of the moisture. It was more viscous than water. Hm...

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv]

Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:15 pm

ULV AUBER | WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Taking a deep breath so she didn't have to hurry him along with anything, Ulv stepped into Oodas and let him suckle about her body to get information on the form. It was an interesting thing, very much like being submerged in an essence pool, if it was thicker. The water-esque surroundings but also the spiritual energy that covered her was a unique feeling she didn't hate. Though, then he started to get a little frisky and lapped where he shouldn't. The first thought was to vaporise him with her flame, but then she thought for a moment and realised he had no idea what the human form was, let along the rules surrounding it. So, she let him off on that one.

Besides, he just wanted the biological lubricant rather than anything else. Which made a change from most guys trying to get in there. He didn't really have much to break off with her muscles though even if he was interested that way.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:23 pm
Oodas Slime

Oodas had no tastebuds, but after small analysing, it came to the conclusion that this viscous essence pool stuff probably had a taste. No clue what kind of taste, though. But definitely a taste.

Anyways.

Once the slime gathered all the information it could, Oodas's body shrunk and gradually came off Ulv's body with glopping noises, falling to the ground and congealing back into one consistent body. For Ulv, it probably felt like she just had a very thorough and clean shower, as the slime also took her sweat both as a means of nourishment and as something to analyse. This one also definitely had a taste, probably different to the other one, but a taste nonetheless.

"Rightio, Ulvio! I have a decent biological understanding of the humanoid body, and I can't be sure if that's a lie or not! Especially because I'm still confused on what Essence Pool is! I thought I found it, but when I took a sample I couldn't figure out how it would relate to me gaining a body. I am in need of assistance and guidance, oh knowledgeable one."

Once more, Oodas bounced shortly in place with the image of bowing in mind.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:27 pm

Oodas might have been somewhat alarmed to drink Ulv's sweat. As they had no tastebuds, and yet could still taste it. The powerful spiritual energy within every part of Ulv's body would cause synthesia, artifically creating taste for the Slime even if he didn't have the ability to have such. And plus the power inherent in Ulv's body - she was a monster, spiritually, after all - would filter into him. Though a fraction of it, it was still considerable due to relative scale.

"Glad you enjoyed it. And no, the Essence Pool is, a pool. As you may have guessed from the name. You can find it this way, follow me" she told him, and gestured with her hand for him to follow her.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:14 am
Oodas Slime

Wait. Wait, actually. The sweat had a taste. A taste! A glorious taste, and one of a kind--because that was the first thing River Slime had ever properly tasted! Probably! Curious, curious, hmm... Hm, salty. And smoky. A tinge of tree bark and the slightest hint of rosy sweetness. Oodas was completely and entirely unfamiliar with any of these flavour profiles, but the image of Ulv in its mind evoked these imaginative flavourings. It sounded and tasted right, so Oodas was confident on this.

More importantly, the amount of power it filled the slime ball with was... exhilarating. The energy coursed through Oodas, an immensity of indescribable proportions. Whether it felt good or not was difficult to ascertain. But it definitely put Oodas in a daze...

What?

Was she talking to Oodas? What did she say? Uhh.... Uh..??!!

So as to not be a fool--surely Oodas was no fool, surely--the slime simply saw Ulv's gesture to follow and, well, did as commanded.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:12 pm

It was...strange, to sense the heart of a slime. It felt, well slimy. But otherwise not troublesome enough to confuse her abilities. Still, she wouldn't call him out on anything, and just lead him to the cave where a pool rested. It was a nice pool, but there was nothing special about it on sight.

"So, I will not confuse you with the specifics, but this is the Essence Pool. It's a special thing, and you are a special thing, so if you get in and drink it all, you might see some changes in the humanoid direction. You might not, you are unique after all, but it's worth a shot, no?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:08 am
Oodas Slime

Where were they going? To the Essence Pool! After following the lady for a little while without a clue where they were going, Oodas finally took an educated guess and deduced that the Essence Pool was, apparently, an actual geographical location. Probably! It'd find out in time, so the best bet was to keep following.

"I just have to dive in?"

Some other thing might have reservations on jumping into an unknown solution introduced by a stranger. Oodas was no simple 'other thing', however. It was a brave soul, and one that could also detect water from literally kilometres away. Now, what this body of liquid just water? Probably not! But, close enough! GERONIMO!!

The slime ball rolled straight into the pool and turned on the vacuum valve. In just a few seconds, all the water was soaked up, and as a result the slime ball was shining. No, actually--Oodas was outright incandescent, a glowing ball of blue, enough that its form was entirely indistinguishable. The only thing to be seen in its direction was a lot of sky blue light. Every particle of Oodas's body began welling with power. Actually, a better word would be swelling, because the little slime ball was very quickly becoming the big little slime ball.

After Oodas stopped radiating, its size was clearly doubled. The density and depth of the slime's aura increased four-fold, though the volume didn't see much expansion.

"Ohhh???? That's definitely a flavour! Ulv, I'm experiencing so many different tastes, it's like a rainbow in my body! I didn't know there were so many flavours in the world, did you? I feel so much more than okay right now! What's next, what's next, what's next?!"

The ground underneath was tremoring lightly, the cause being the river slime hopping up and down so quickly, visually it just looked like it was vibrating in place.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:46 pm

That was, certainly an interesting reaction. Though nothing that was without Ulv's expectations. So she nodded gently as the Slime started to burn with bright incandescence, and then spoke to him again. There wasn't much she could do on her side but she would lend the hand regardless.

"Now, it's just sort of what you know. You can feel how to direct the energy to give yourself form, you just need to open yourself to the idea of it and it will come to you" Ulv told him, crossing her arms lightly and waiting to see if he could pull it off.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:33 pm
Oodas Slime

How to direct energy give itself form? Hmmm.... Oodas concentrated itself. If it had eyes, it would shut them hard, and if it had a vein, it would be popping out of its forehead. Oodas concentrated so hard, small amount of water and more solid glops of his gelatinous body started leaking out behind itself in a questionable manner.

Hnnnggg!!!!"

Then, a larger glop plopped out of its rear.

"Ghh.... Wow! What a formidable opponent you are, "Realised Form". Ulv! I require assistance of the verbal sort! What other tips do you have in giving myself form? You needa be more specific than just directing the energy--what sort of form do I take again? Do I just fill myself out?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:52 pm

They were making poop jokes now, huh? Oodas had all that energy inside him, but was trying to hard and just sort of seemed to be poo-molting. That was definitely not a good thing, so Ulv would crouch down and look to him.

"You take the form you want to have. You can always use mine if you want, I don't mind having a doppleganger about the place. Other than that, your energy needs to flow through your body and not make changes but grow it out more than it is. Feel yourself growing, and you will"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum