Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori]

Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:51 pm
"I'm not really a novice but I think I get where you're coming from. Though, don't forget, I've been doing this whole princess thing since before you were born, just really haven't had a moment to shine because Papa hasn't needed me to. He's taken care of most if not everything. " By this point she's almost completely forgot about the large red orb in her hand and the whole controlling her power thing, and the orb itself has calmed down to the point where it doesn't spike out anymore meaning she's starting the gain control.

"I've been thinking, at least for my first couple of years as head, whenever that happens, to establish a sort of council, or maybe just one person. They'd be people I can trust and be able to go to for advice when needed. It wouldn't be for everything, just some of the more major decision. They'd act as sort of retainers. Hm..." She brought her hand up to her chin as she thought. "I don't know who is gonna be apart of the group yet however. No offense, but you're not going to be one of them. You don't seem like the type to be- nevermind."

Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori]

Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:31 am
Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template2

Yugiri Shihōin

"... But if you never had to do anything, why was it so hard that you ran away?"

Her eyes seemed to glean a bit of hurt but she looked away to look at the area around them, acting like that was more interesting.

Hearing the council idea brought up and the subsequent denial of a position being offered to her, Yugiri didn't seem fazed at all.

"What you do with the clan is your prerogative when you are head. In the meantime, split your shakkaho into two equal but smaller ones."

Now this was getting a little bit into to the range of modified kido but overall she assumed it would be fine. The worst thing that could happen would be it blowing up in Chidori's face, although Yugiri was ready to swipe her hand and hit any explosion away if she lost control.

END POST | BLOOMING FLASH GODDESS

Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTCutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADCutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:04 pm
"I'd appreciate if you didn't put words in my mouth. I said I haven't done anything major because Papa is still alive and kickin'. There's no reason for me to do something that he can very well do himself, so nothing that I have done in the past has been of note and thus you probably wouldn't have known about it. I used to take care of most of the paperwork, expenses, diplomatic meetings, financial meetings, I would also interview servants before they came into the estate and a bunch of other general stuff that you wouldn't really think a princess would do. There was actually very little time for me to enjoy being a princess. Hell, I was almost married to Tsubasa Unabara a couple years back but things didn't go as well as Papa hoped."

Damn, do people really think that way about her? Maybe she can't really trust anyone in her family if all of them just think she was lazy. Nobody would really know how her life was except Kintori, because Kintori has lived it as well. Anyways, back to the training. Yugiri had wanted Chidori to split the ball in two. What? Is that even possible? If it was this was the first time she's heard of anything of the sort. She assumed it was just to flow the energy from one hand to the other one while maintaining the ball. Chidori tested her thesis and it worked to some extent. The ball split and both sides became smaller, though the new ball was way more unstable than the original one ever was.

"This is... good?" Slowly it was starting to stabilize, but for that moment when it wasn't Chidori's heart actually skipped a beat. "I think I'm starting to get the hang of this."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:53 pm

Yugiri Shihōin

Yugiri bit her lip and looked away for a moment, she acknowledged to herself that she was being incredibly harsh and exaggerating Chidori's actions but it wasn't really all that feeding her disdain that had steadily grown like a seed since she made the choice to be able to walk.

"Whatever you say."

When Chidori seemingly split the ball in two Yugiri balanced the two fireballs of her own in one hand to extend her hand and put it between the two of Chidori's. Holding it there for a few moments she winced and pull away like she had been burnt.

"The shakkaho are still connected slightly. It shouldn't burn me like that, it should be warm but not hot. Understand?"

There was a tip Yugiri knew when it came to this, whether or not she would tell Chidori the trick was up to debate.

Cutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTCutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADCutter of the Flock [Yugiri x Chidori] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:20 am
"I-What?" Chidori had no idea what she meant nor how the hell she was supposed to fix this supposed problem. The offensive fire-based kido was too hot? That seems more like a positive than a negative in this situation, as wouldn't that lead to it being a more deadly spell and thus doing it's job even better. Chidori honestly had no idea and Yugiri wasn't the type of person you wanted to get into an argument with as she'd just get more pissy than usual or just start saying stuff not relevant to the conversation or just flat out not needed.

Anyways, Chidori stopped worrying about the logic behind Yugiri's task and tried figuring out what the trick to it was. Maybe she had to lower her output overall? Too much power would cause them to be too powerful and thus generate more heat, right? So if that was the case then she would need to pull back some of what she was giving. Slowly, she decreased her power output and focused on keeping it at a low.

Eyes still closed, she pondered if she did it right.

"That good?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:30 am

Yugiri Shihōin

She gave a sigh as she watched Chidori appear to have no clue on how to do it. Which was fair, Yugiri knew she was asking a lot from a novice but this is where her being talented at it came into practice. Sure she would complain about Chidori but wasting both their time here because she didn't help Chidori was counterproductive to the both of them.

"No. Now you're just weakening the spell overall to try and hide it. The aim here is to turn one spell into two completely different ones, yes? Like my example here."

Holding out her own two shakkaho as an example there was no energy exchange between the two of them to any half decent spiritual sensor.

"Hmm. There's a trick here, visualising your energy flow is a good way to begin controlling it. In this example it's like a river splitting off into two. You're at a delta, what you've got there is like a sandbar but it's still underneath the water, so the river is still connected despite the barrier. Understand?"

So long as her cousin got the point she was trying to make Yugiri would be happy.

"Now, I want you to close your eyes and imagine those two points. Focus on the energy between them but don't unfocus on trying to maintain the two spells and then just imagine you're sliding a board between them like they cannot touch each other anymore. Got it?"

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:51 pm
Chidori nodded and decided to take her cousin's advice.

In her mind, she pictured nothing; it was an endless void. Then there was her, standing there, doing nothing. Then, at her feet, a river of fire began. It slowly made it's way outward, but she felt no warmth. She wanted to reach out and touch it but didn't want to get burnt. Assuming that was her energy, Chidori tried her best to split it. At first, she attempted this feet with sheer willpower. All that seemed to achieve was causing the stream to wobble a bit, but it maintained it's straight forward path. In reality, this caused the two orbs to become unstable for a split second, almost exploding but not quite.

Next, Chidori tried to walk through the fire. If this wasn't supposed to be a mental thing, then maybe it was a physical thing? That doesn't make sense since she was already in her mind, but visualization was supposed to help. As Chidori, in her mind, began to walk forward the stream parted around her, splitting to either side and continuing straight on either path. One thing to note was that they were slightly smaller than the original. The way this translated into reality was that the heat problem that Yugiri had mentioned earlier had stopped, but now both were smaller than before. Through a ballpark, they were now 15% shorter.

"Alright... how bout now?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:28 pm

Yugiri Shihōin

It was going as she thought it might while her senses stayed focused on her shakkaho, Chidori's shakkaho and Chidori herself. All waiting for the moment she'd have to swipe an explosion away or congratulate her.

The almost explosion made her sigh in resignation. It was going to be a while it seemed and maybe more sessions than she thought initially.

When she did succeed though?

"W-Wow Chidori! You did it, and so quickly too!"

With her attention divided between so many factors her usually stern voice and resting bitch face had lifted up to be actually impressed, proud even and way more chirpy than she usually was.

Abruptly though it changed and she seemed angry. Not at Chidori though, she was angry at herself for forgetting they weren't close like they were when they were young. Chidori was her distant cousin, not like the Chidori she would pretend was her older sister.

"R-Right. Anyway, yeah you did good. Just practice that until you're competent and I'll teach you something else."

Unless she was wanted for something else Yugiri got up to leave and carry on with her day.

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:51 pm
"Alright thanks." Chidori took notice that it seemed like Yugiri was holding back her emotions, like she was trying to distance herself away from Chidori on purpose. This started to bug her, so as Yugiri was leaving she would stand up and call out to her, slowly making her way towards her.

"Oh, wait! One more thing. I know that I don't say it often but... I love you." Quickly, Chidori would pulled Yugiri into a hug. "I say a lot of shit about you, but I don't really mean it. I-I just miss how we used to be, as kids. I know that was a tough time for you, and you're probably way happier now, so I don't want to force you to be like how you were then. Just... lighten up a little. Smile sometimes." And with that, she would let go and be on her way as well.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:11 pm

Yugiri Shihōin

What did she want now? Could sum up the thoughts of Yugiri when she stood up to leave and Chidori slowly approached her. She was already embarrassed and uncomfortable about her display excitement for her cousin and so when she got struck with the 'I love you', she kinda just paused like she was in a daze.

If she wanted to and wasn't caught off guard she'd have probably dodged like when Kokoro tried to hug her out of nowhere or other people did but she was pulling a blank and feeling herself go tense when she felt Chidori hug her. Does she like ask her to stop? Let go? Does she hug back? There was a clash of two different behaviours right now that made this whole situation way more complicated than it should be.

The best that Chidori got back from this hug was Yugiri's arms around her waist but not being certain enough to make the way up to her cousin's shoulders or just keep her arms locked at her sides while the hug went on.

"I uh...well uh.."

The amount of time it took for her to get an idea of how she felt was about the amount of time Chidori gave her before leaving and so she was left in the clearing alone while biting her lip before muttering so that only she could hear.

"I really hate you sometimes."

She couldn't really tell if it was at Chidori for making her feel so conflicted just now or it was at herself for letting herself be so caught off guard like that. Maybe it was used as a plural and shared the load between them. Regardless she turned and walked the other way.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum