Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open]

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:19 am

Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Artist: DJ Okawari - Song: Flower Dance

Magnolia couldn't help but let out another little chuckle at Himiko's statement that she was a positive fox, her eyes studying the tail that slipped back under the water, only after which her eyes shifted back up to hear her statement about conditioner, a little huff escaping her lips as she ran her fingers through her own hair.

"I know how you feel, I was a hermit for many years in the mountains, all you really had was the occasional nice smelling plant, and typically cold streams of water that were glacial run-off. I've never tried conditioner though, my hair has never really had any issues other than the occasional snarl or tangle. "

Magnolia after speaking had been pondering what she could do to reciprocate the gesture that was shown to her by Himiko, a small smile escaping her lips as she tilted her head towards himiko and said in a soft, almost timid manner.

"I admit I don't have a tail, but you can try feeling my hair if you want, it's pretty soft."

After speaking those words she waited for a verdict, hiding her face partially in the water to mask her embarassment at, atleast in her culture, was an action typically reserved for a lover, rather than ones typical friend. A fact that was currently at war with her strict, almost dogmatic ideals on reciprocity.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 LzZCuy7
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 BtXe12b
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open]

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:40 am
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Banne-Himiko

HIMIKO | THE FOXY SHINIGAMI

"You should try it sometime, not because it's necessary you know but you might like it."

So when the offer of touching her hair came along, Himiko perked up and the ears twitched with excitement.

"Yes, yes yes~! All the yes."

If Magnolia was uncomfortable then Himiko being as unobservant as she was would miss it entirely. Alright, don't mess it up Himiko. She crawled over and got behind the blonde, taking a deep breath before her hands came up and ran through the golden locks.

"Wow. It is so soft."

Stating the obvious Himiko was much more hands on with Magnolia's hair than the other was with the tail. There was a firm combing from her scalp to the end of the long hair and generally enjoying the feeling of it.

"You have really nice hair Magnolia."

END POST | WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTWithin steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADWithin steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:52 am

It seemed that Himiko was excited with the prospect of combing through Magnolia's hair, so much so that barely moments after being given permission, she was already at it! Admittedly at first, the sudden sensation of another fingers running through her hair, something she hadn't felt since her mother passed, caused her muscles to tense imperceptively.

Soon though, after reminding herself that Himiko was a friend, and she could trust her, her muscles soon began to relax as she submitted to the combing. Magnolia's eyes would have slowly closed as she enjoyed the sensation of her hair getting worked through by her friends nimble fingers, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she leaned back into Himiko's form, tilting her head just enough to let her really go to town if she wanted.

"Thanks, I always worry that it gets a tad too frizzy due to static though. Raijin is constantly teasing me about it, it drives me positively mad."

As Himiko worked through her hair, she confided in her that information, a her smile gentle and carefree as she opened her eyes to look up, trailing across passing clouds.

"That feels really good, honestly."

Magnolia admitted after awhile, a soft hum reverberating in her throat momentarily as she relaxed back into the motion, before she opened one eye and asked lightly.

"Do you want me to do the same to you next?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:59 am
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Banne-Himiko

"Nope. It's just fine, better than fine actually."

So while she settled into her nice rhythm that occasionally changed a bit, maybe she was a bit more firm with her comb or she went slower. Just to spice it up a little. With the offer of it being reciprocated made she thought while she worked before pulling her hands away and nodding.

After a brief fight with her hair in getting it all flowing down her back Himiko turned around and sat for Magnolia to get to work on. Her tail would be resting in Magnolia's lap from the proximity while she stayed focused on the surrounding forests with her ears perked up in anticipation, listening for the moment when it would all happen.

Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTWithin steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADWithin steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:12 am

When Himiko turned around, Magnolia let out a little huff, slightly dissapointed that the moment of respite and bliss was already over. Even so, with the pale moonlight illuminating them from above, Magnolia turned around and gently took the comb up. The weight of Himiko's tail settled in her lap as she took the comb and gently lifted up Himiko's hair, starting with the tips.

With a soft, rythmic motion, she began to work out the tangles that had accrued after Himiko's time patrolling the world of the living, and maybe just to pass the time, as she worked, she talked.

"You know, doing this is very nostalgic, reminds me of much simpler times. "

There was a happy, almost wistful tonation to her voice, which contrasted with her soft volume. Magnolia began to work up towards the roots of Himiko's hair, the silky softness running through her fingers as she eventually spoke once more.

"Y'know, you have gorgeous hair too, it's a very lovely color. "

Once the words left her mouth, she partially realized that the words she said could certainly come off in a.. weird light, but given her friends temprament, she didn't really mind it all that much. Instead she asked in an offhanded manner.

"I'm curious, what's your favorite place on earth?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:29 am

Once the combing started Magnolia had a furry friend beating against her thighs and body from her tail hitting showing her excitement. She let her mind get into a blissful state while listening to Magnolia's commentary.

"Simpler times? What comes to mind huh?"

As she got higher Himiko's tail brushed faster, it was getting way more pleasant the higher she went up.

"Thanks. I like my hair. It's super cute but it's really pinkish- Oh, my favourite spot is in water. Preferably hot water so like onsen or something, beaches are nice but it's all sandy and it gets stuck in my hair so I don't like it as much. What about you huh?"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:41 am

"Time with my parents, back when they were alive, my mother had a particular love for brushing my hair at night, said she found it soothing."[/b]

Magnolia answered candidly, her golden eyes peering over Himiko's shoulder to watch the tendrils of steam dance about in the soft illumination of the starlight above. Feeling the increasingly quickening thump of Himiko's tail, she knew her friend was enjoying what was going on, and so, who was she to stop?

Magnolia's slow and methodical brushing had finally reached up close to Himiko's scalp, the comb slowly working out the last bits of the tangles in knots in her hair as she thought of an answer to the question asked by Himiko.

"Honestly.. it's hard to say because so much of what i've seen drastically contrasts depending on where you are. However... If i was forced to pick one, I would pick the mountain peaks of a nation called nepal. It's a little cold, but you can find some hotsprings like the one we're in now, and the view? well, the view is absolutely stunning, I havent found anything else quite like it during my short duration of stay on this planet."

Magnolia's response was tinged by her joy, and happiness. She enjoyed the memories dredged up by their talk, reminiscing of the lofty mountain peaks she had journeyed across.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:21 pm

"Aww, that's so sweet."

Himiko stayed in her cozy little spot while she listened to Magnolia go on about the mountains of Nepal. She had never been but she'd had the few mountains she'd climbed, they were pretty damn cool but it was cold up there. It was a good thing she had so much fluff to keep her warm if she needed it.

"Those mountains sound super cool. Were they hard to climb?"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:47 pm

When Himiko asked about the mountains of nepal Magnolia paused in her brushing, the gentle smile that had lingered upon her face had grown, and her eyes seemed to be aglow with not only joy, but contentment. She began to orate her experiences, backlit by the faint gurgle of water being fed into the stream naturally, the faint warble of birds, such as owl, a wonderful melody that would only accentuate her words.

”The mountains were.. Not particularly hard to climb, but the sight they afforded, and the solitude that went with them, were something that I have grown fond of, probably due to my nomadic tendencies before coming to this realm. “

Magnolia paused in her brushing, her eyes glancing to inspect her work as her story continued.

”When you are standing out there, on the precipice of the world, looking over the endless mountains that surround you, there is a moment of peace, and a sense of smallness that i’ve never truly been able to experience anywhere else. The cold is invigorating, it cascades in gusts across your flesh, and honestly, it makes you feel alive.”

Magnolia’s lips pursued , as she chuckled faintly.

” It’s weird honestly, the craving to explore places where few others have tread. I sometimes wonder if there’s something wrong with me for enjoying it so much.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:13 am

Cold? Boy did Himiko not like the cold, maybe it didn't sound so beautiful after all. Then again, if she tried to find some photos she'd no doubt end up finding some of the place and see its beauty. Then again, not going there meant missing out on all the rest that went along with it, if one could stomach the chill Magnolia talked about.

"Mmm. Sounds nice but like, hard. I'd get lonely and cold."

Emphasising her point with an exaggerated shiver she giggled.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum